CLICK HERE FOR PROGRAMS FIRST BEFORE ASKING

vangsta_1989

sarNie Hatchling
do anyone know how to rib from a DVD with the subtitle as hardsub.... do anyone know any program that can help me... i will planning to upload a series in the archive but the file seem too large for me to upload it because I have internet limit so i try to broke it down... using a program that i download from here but i seem like i can't broke down the subtitle.... please i need help....

vangsta_1989

sarNie Hatchling
do anyone know how to rib from a DVD with the subtitle as hardsub.... do anyone know any program that can help me... i will planning to upload a series in the archive but the file seem too large for me to upload it because I have internet limit so i try to broke it down... using a program that i download from here but i seem like i can't broke down the subtitle.... please i need help....

fan

sarNie Juvenile
i was wondering is there a serial number or a code for dreamweaver? thanks!

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
do you guys have a good animation program that will make import/open wmv files to make movie animations? Jasc was suggested but it doesnt open wmv files. :(

hanglipo

sarNie Egg
can i ask 1 question??
i d/l PS CS2..den,i install it..
some people said,it can open avi video...but y i cant??
tell me y please....omg..help me pleasee

darvil

sarNie Adult
I've put a password on the folder.
Username: dfemc_is
password: weaksauce

dfemc

sarNie Adult
DARV CAN't SPELL, the PW is ROCKSTAR

(he wishes i was weaksauce, so that for once, he can feel like a man) :lol: na song sarn jing jing (what a pity)

if anyone wants darv address, so u can send him a few love notes written with his blood, please let me know :D

darvil

sarNie Adult
Imageready?

That sounds like a picture editing.

You need a real video editing software like Premiere 2.0