Cloverfield

Liberty

sarNie Adult
It's coming out Friday over here but I'm going to try to see it midnight Thursday.
Has anyone seen it yet?

I love a good end-of-the-world movie. :D

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Saw it! I was a little disappointed with the way it was shot though, had I know it was shot the way it was, I would've just waited until it came out on DVD. The moster was a little disappointing too, not what I expected. Overall, not a bad movie but could've been better and I got motion sickness just from watching it.

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
I wanted to see this and now I don't...lol. My aunt called me yesterday to tell me about it and that she got sick over the movie. She said she was disappointed and wanted her money back. People are telling me that it's like how they did blair witch project with someone running around with a camera in their hands.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Yeah, much like the Blair Witch Project, maybe a little better with the camera work and minus the snot shot. :lol:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Hated it, made by eyes and head hurt. I had to constantly keep looking away. One kid ran out of the theater with their hands over their mouth and I was thinking, oh hell I hope they aren't vomiting. Oh and the damn thing was like 70 minutes. 10 bucks for that? They should've just made into a Youtube series or something. I was surprised though cause some critics seemed to love it.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Hated it, made by eyes and head hurt. I had to constantly keep looking away. One kid ran out of the theater with their hands over their mouth and I was thinking, oh hell I hope they aren't vomiting. Oh and the damn thing was like 70 minutes. 10 bucks for that? They should've just made into a Youtube series or something. I was surprised though cause some critics seemed to love it.
I know..I don't get it.
I think it has to do with the producer, just because someone's made some great movies and shows in the past doesn't mean all of their work is great, sometimes they churn up crap too.

It's like how critics are praising Juno. Yeah...no idea what they're talking about, should've been a straight to DVD movie.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
for those who loved it; there is talk about a sequel going on; I personally :| do not wanna sit through another hour of motion sickness =/ LOL