Club Friday The Series 5

cecilia

Staff member
Just recently came across this trailer of what Club Friday has to offer this season and noticed a few familiar faces in the trailer. I don't usually watch too much of Club Friday series b/c they're way too sad for me to take in but I've decided to tune in for Noona and Pae's story anyway.  It looks super intense and for sure there's going to be some interesting FORBIDDEN LOVE stories to be shared as well. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWvZG0J1xCY

Noon & Pae: Rebound love (sad T_T)
Tao & Ben: A requited love story of a gay man and his male friend
Focus & Kao: A love story between two lovers promising to remain friends forever after their breakup.
Willy & Mew: A beautiful woman and a perfect man with a young man in a love triangle relationship
Pich: A young man lost in confusion -- with too many doubts/questions.
Rotmay & Tor: A forbidden love story between a high school teacher and her student 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I haven't even been tuning in for these either because yes they are sad.

The one Rotmay is paired with is Tor Thanapob from hormones.  Oh dear, teacherr/student relationship :(

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I don't tune into the the Club Friday series because they are usually too much for me. But may tune into this one because of the whole "forbidden" love story. Oh....the one with Rotmay, I can just feel the pain already. Tor kind of looks like Nike.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm curious...what exactly is Club Friday The Series?? Also, this is Willy and Mew's first time reuniting since their last lakorn am I right? Their story sounds most intriguing, especially with New as the younger guy. An excellent actor he is. :thumbup:

cecilia

Staff member
How I understood it: Club Friday is basically a radio station with callers calling in to tell the DJ their personal stories.  So then the radio station turns these air stories into short mellow drama stories accompanying a song that suite/match with the whole love theme (broken or unbroken).  These themes vary from public affection to infidelity to forbidden lol  Most of the short mellow ones are act out by popular actors.  In another word, 'special song, special place, special love' lol 

cecilia

Staff member
Saw the last one with Noon and Pae - that was super sad.  And now with Focus and Kao .. extra sad too :( Can we really be friend? T___T

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLH3tOnTgPg

sarNie Adult
All of these have had happy endings. :) Although for most of them, I feel like one person in the relationship doesn't deserve the other. For instance, in the first storyline, I thought Pae was such a d-bag, but the quote at the end kinda made me sympathize for the dude.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Tor & Rotmay's story reminds me of Tao Sattaphong (AF8) & Mew Lalita's story in the movie, Prayoke Sanya Rak (Present Perfect Continuous Tense). That movie was also about a student falls in love with his teacher too.