coffee slim

saobomp

sarNie Adult
my aunt said her friend drank it for 3 months and it does work it's just that u have to keep drinking it for a while not just a week or 2...

with anything u'll have to exercise along to maintain it.

donna

sarNie Adult
my mom bought some. she told me that you have to give up milk and soda. i can't give those up!!! i drink both once in a while when i have a taste for it.

i told her forget it! haha she just started taking it didn't hear her say that its working or not yet tho

anan

sarNie Adult
I hate those "Slim Fast" milky coffee/vanilla and/or other flavoured products... <_<

Each time that my cousin came visit me, she always got that kind of milky bottle, in her bag...
I call it "nam chemi" (for chemical water), and i always wanna throw it out...

I tried to convince her so many times to give up those products, but she couldn't...
It's been more than 1 year that she switched between using & not using these products,
the result is the same: her weight is unchanged -_-

I came to realize that ppl. who use these products lack confident in herself, and want the easiest, shortest, fastest way to loose weight...

I think if you really, really wanna loose weight, first of all, you should:

1) Love yourself, accept for who you are, be confident, don't hate for who you are, but think ahead of who you can be.

2) Accept the real fact that you cannot loose weight quickly as they pretend to say/sell you out... for the simple reasons:
2.a - your current big body mass need energy to work/walk or simply to think.
2.b - your big stomach get used to eat a lot, if you eat less, you will feel immediately tired etc...
2.c - your "tongue" get used to "dictate" your appetite for sweety/fatty/creamy...

3) Accept the fact that everything takes time, so take your time to loose weight:
3.a - take your time to read and choose what's the best for your diet, try to avoid high fructose corn syrup in soda/foods...
3.b - take your time to eat, to cook, to go shopping, to do exercise...
3.c - take your time to eat real, and less artificial sweetener & flavoured....

At the end of my student life (the greatest period of my life: junk foods, crisps, fish & chips, burgers, cherry coke, lasagna :drool: ....), I personally was overweight (+25 in BMI), got a little Buddha belly & chubby cheeks... sweat as hell when doing little effort, got the same remarks: "you are FAT !!" from your parents & friends when u went back home to see them...
Since that time, i lost 26 pounds in 4 months and back to my normal BMI ^_^ by trying simply to eat less but eat better...

There is nothing bad about willing to loose weight, so take your time, treasure your life, becos we have only one Life.

cindemz

sarNie Egg
anyone hear about coffee loss weight,it coffee slim down.i want to know working.

Do you mean Tip Coffee? Yes Ive heard of it. My mom actually bought like alot of these coffee. Shes been drinking it for about 2 weeks now and she says she lost 6pounds! She says it makes you go use the restroom and curb her appetite. I think with any diet supplement a sensible meal and exercise will help you.

heres the website: Tip Coffee

cindemz

sarNie Egg
I hate those "Slim Fast" milky coffee/vanilla and/or other flavoured products... <_<

Each time that my cousin came visit me, she always got that kind of milky bottle, in her bag...
I call it "nam chemi" (for chemical water), and i always wanna throw it out...

I tried to convince her so many times to give up those products, but she couldn't...
It's been more than 1 year that she switched between using & not using these products,
the result is the same: her weight is unchanged -_-

I came to realize that ppl. who use these products lack confident in herself, and want the easiest, shortest, fastest way to loose weight...

I think if you really, really wanna loose weight, first of all, you should:

1) Love yourself, accept for who you are, be confident, don't hate for who you are, but think ahead of who you can be.

2) Accept the real fact that you cannot loose weight quickly as they pretend to say/sell you out... for the simple reasons:
2.a - your current big body mass need energy to work/walk or simply to think.
2.b - your big stomach get used to eat a lot, if you eat less, you will feel immediately tired etc...
2.c - your "tongue" get used to "dictate" your appetite for sweety/fatty/creamy...

3) Accept the fact that everything takes time, so take your time to loose weight:
3.a - take your time to read and choose what's the best for your diet, try to avoid high fructose corn syrup in soda/foods...
3.b - take your time to eat, to cook, to go shopping, to do exercise...
3.c - take your time to eat real, and less artificial sweetener & flavoured....

At the end of my student life (the greatest period of my life: junk foods, crisps, fish & chips, burgers, cherry coke, lasagna :drool: ....), I personally was overweight (+25 in BMI), got a little Buddha belly & chubby cheeks... sweat as hell when doing little effort, got the same remarks: "you are FAT !!" from your parents & friends when u went back home to see them...
Since that time, i lost 26 pounds in 4 months and back to my normal BMI ^_^ by trying simply to eat less but eat better...

There is nothing bad about willing to loose weight, so take your time, treasure your life, becos we have only one Life.

Personally. I don't think that ppl that uses dietary supplements lack confidence but its just that they need a boost to help them achieve their weight lose goal.

anan

sarNie Adult
Personally. I don't think that ppl that uses dietary supplements lack confidence but its just that they need a boost to help them achieve their weight lose goal.
"To boost" with the easiest or shortest way like... trying to take a shortcut to achieve their weight lose goal, right ??
Maybe it does work, but once u stop taking these "magic slim products" u will gain immediately weight like a "yo-yo effect"... (what a waste of money & time too at the end...)

I know that by nature, girls are very "impatient" :arrg: , so, it's understandable that u girlz want to loose weight quickly & fast, effortless preferably, and money is not a problem.

But instead of taking these "chemical dietary products" <_< why not trying to get slim with Summer Fruits :drool: ??
It's healthier, cheaper, delicious & effortless:
so why not trying >> Negative Calories Foods (http://webecoist.com/2009/07/20/negative-calorie-foods-fact-or-fiction/) to get Slim & looz weight ?? ^_^

Liberty

sarNie Adult
My parents bought some. I don't buy into those products. If you want to lose weight and keep it off just eat healthier, and exercise.
Drinking regular green tea will also boost your metabolism. No need to buy special products.

cindemz

sarNie Egg
"To boost" with the easiest or shortest way like... trying to take a shortcut to achieve their weight lose goal, right ??
Maybe it does work, but once u stop taking these "magic slim products" u will gain immediately weight like a "yo-yo effect"... (what a waste of money & time too at the end...)

I know that by nature, girls are very "impatient" :arrg: , so, it's understandable that u girlz want to loose weight quickly & fast, effortless preferably, and money is not a problem.

But instead of taking these "chemical dietary products" <_< why not trying to get slim with Summer Fruits :drool: ??
It's healthier, cheaper, delicious & effortless:
so why not trying >> Negative Calories Foods (http://webecoist.com/2009/07/20/negative-calorie-foods-fact-or-fiction/) to get Slim & looz weight ?? ^_^
Whats wrong with a little boost? its just like drinking energy drinks for energy it gives you a boost of energy and at the end it just drains you out. A boost doesn't really do any harm unless you over do it.

anan

sarNie Adult
Whats wrong with a little boost? its just like drinking energy drinks for energy it gives you a boost of energy and at the end it just drains you out. A boost doesn't really do any harm unless you over do it.
Hi Cindemz,

there is nothing wrong about "little boost",
if u compare to energy drink, well, there is slightly a little bit of difference,,, i used to drink energy drink once (like 2 or 3 cans) to finish an assignment very late at night when i was student, and u should know too that it didn't "boost" any of your intellectual brain, but simply kept you awake(=caffeine), + a little bit of energy(=very sweet = sugar) and that's it !

All i am trying to say is: the idea of "boosting" is simply an illusion, between boosting ur brain with caffeine to stay awake & burning easily your body fat with no effort(using coffee slim), there is a huge difference....

the real boost is in urself: with your self-confidence, self-determination and patience... ^_^ taking control of ur life as if u take ur time to choose ur best shoes, best clothes, and make urself pretty ;)

darvil

sarNie Adult
The problem with some of these stuff is that although they may work, they don't really change your lifestyle so even after you shed a few pounds with it, you're going to gain it right back when you go off board for a while.

The real way is to just consume less and work out or start playing a sport consistently (this one work for me). By consuming less I mean like the sweet and unhealthy stuff like pop and potato chips. Even if you can't just stop and change, you can reduce the consumption and paired up with a good physical sport, the weight will come off (slower of course). You gotta be committed on that physical activity though.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
What people forget is that these drinks are suppose to "aid" not "make" you lose weight. There's a system to it. You're suppose to replace one of your meals or two with whatever it is your drinking but you also have to eat better and exercise too.
I've used Slim Fast and it worked for me. I lost a lot of weight with it when I was younger but I wouldn't recommend it because it really doesn't have all the nutrients you need BUT it worked for me because I also worked out on a daily basis.

Short of getting plastic surgery there's no quick fix. Like Darvil said, no matter what route you take it all comes down to your lifestyle. If you continue to eat crap and not work out then you'll continue to be the weight that you are.

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
I've got a good one if anyone is interest. ^_^ Trust me, I'm one that doesn't believe in any type of diet products. So hard to actually find one that will work and will keep off the weight. So when my mom said it was a diet coffee, I was like, right! :rolleyes: At that time she was taking it to work to sale it to her co-workers. Her co-workers most are over weight (yes, true because she told me). They asked my mom if she knows any diet stuff. My aunt asked my mom to sale it for her or if anyone wants to buy them. Long story short, her co-workers only try it for a week and see the result right away! I didn't believe my mom, so I try it myself. Yes, believe me, I was one of those people who need to lose some weight. :blush: I need to lose at least 10 or 15 lbs. :blush: Beside I am a heavy coffee drinker. I drank it for a week and boy, when it work, it work!!! I lost 10 pounds. I stopped. I don't even drink it everyday. I drank once a week and that was enough to keep off my pounds. I am happy at where I'm at. So far this product work for most people. So below is the info of this coffee. Give it a try and oh, when drinking this coffee, you are not as hungry and you'll drink lots and I mean, lots of water! ^_^

Name: Best Share Green Coffee

Green coffee is a fast-acting ,fat-burning beverage, to be effective for weight loss with no side effect and dependency .It is one of the best-seller brand with high reputation from its consumers .
Weight loss made simple and rapid you will lose excess pounds and become slimmer that you can see and feel in just 6 days .It is tasty and refreshing ,good for fatty people ,night worker and those who wish to keep fit .
Function
(1) In-depth detox
It accelerates bowels movement cleanse
(2) Stay ftt
Just one simple serving per day ,will burn 40% of daily fat away .
Directions
Mix one bag of green coffee with 6 to 8 ounces of water ,30 minutes before breakfast .Drink more water for optimal results .
Main ingredients
Coffee and tea powder ,fruit and vegetable fiber ,mineral and multivitamin .