Computer Junk?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Have you ever like one day randomly play a misc folder that has all kinds of music on it and sat there listening to the songs and like "I didn't know I have this song." or "omg I never knew I had this song?"

lol I was kinda doing that right now. I have my music files seperated

Asian Moosic
>>> Chinese
>>> Japanese
>>> Khmer
>>> Korean
>>> Other
>>> Thai
>>> Viet

English
>>> Dance
>>> Other
>>> Pop
>>> R&B/ Slow Jams Etc
>>> Trance

but I have a Misc folder in every folder for singles and such; so I started playing my Misc Thai folder and lol a lot of song I never knew I had. Songs I've never even heard that sounds so good;

Bleh I got bored so decided I start this topic? LOL

judyp

sarNie Adult
eh. not so much me. i tend to delete things i dont need because it takes up space. however, i do keep random pictures. every now & then i go through the file just to get a good laugh. i have a thing about throwing away pictures. lols.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah cause lol I just right click "send to k:/ drive" blah blah lol instead of label and organize im always think "i'll do it tmr I'll do it tmr." tmr comes I send more file and now yeah... LOL

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
ugh junnk i have so much of it on ma computer and i have nothing on ma laptop haha i keep tha laptop clean as possible with everything on a pen drive i have so many random music that i dno keep on there for some dumb ass reason haha