Convergence Love 1

amythao

sarNie Adult

Alex Rendell, from actor turn to a singer with a new label iMusic which I not really sure if he will come out with album in the future but right now it seen like he in a group or project album called "Convergence Love I" with Yingmann, Gypsy and Howard Wang (A member of boy band "Giants" in the 90).

Here are all four MV ...

Click Here to Watch : Alex MV
Which his single Paeh Ah Gah แพ้อากาศ "Air Allergy" you can download it at Thai music DL section.

Click Here to Watch : Howard MV

Click Here to Watch : Yingmann MV

Click Here to Watch : Gypsy MV

***The acting in the mv is really bad and their English is really broke down a lot. Why can they just speak Thai more in the mv.

For more info: http://www.imusic.co.th/2009/music/artist2.html
Credit: badbabie youtube and imusic.co.th

amythao

sarNie Adult
I agree, I was like WTH with the other three song too...I do enjoy Alex song more and his voice more....

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i didn't like howards song. his acting n singing in the mv shaking his head up n down doesn't match the song.

i LOVE alex's song. cant believe thats his voice tho. didn't expect that from him.

Muddie Murda

smile...
WTF kind of conversation and acting was Howard and Yingmann doing? LOL I've never seen her work before, this is a first, but if she can't even act in that 5 second window span, then I won't give her a chance, ever. Her singing wise, sheesh, it's worst than Gybzy from Girly Berry.

Alex is adorable! I saw him when he was around 7 years old. I knew that kid would grow up to be a cute model or something lol. His voice was the best out of the 4 and his song was good.

Howard um, I could say he's improved along since a kid, but that's when he was a kid. :p I must say his crooked smile is sooo adorable though. His song was alright. It's not bad. I like how he got groovy w/ the song, but then the song was too slow for him to grove with so it was sorta awkward.

Gybsy's song was probably my fav our of the 4. Her voice is nice and sweet and her MV was like, the best. :p

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
Howard still looks the same... he needs to work out... lol.

I like Gypsy's song better.

What's the parent company? RS Promotion, GMM Grammy or Sony?

AzNpAnDa486

sarNie Juvenile
omg....acting is horrible. i literally blurted out laughing after howard was "arguing" with yingmann. hahahahahah

AzNpAnDa486

sarNie Juvenile
i was laughing too when one of the comments under Alex's videos was like..."that caught me off guard...hi...hey..."

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
alex is cute... hmm... i wonder how they'll do...

i thought the mv were quite blah >_<.. lol..