COOB THOJ - A SONG FROM HIS NEW ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!

danger

sarNie Hatchling
Well...just wanna share one of his songs from his new album with you guys...and No..I'm not going to upload the whole album..if you like it go buy it..and help support him...

This is one of my favorite ones from the CD...he has such a great voice...this is his best CD so far in my opinion...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CH0IPJ3Z

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you! I really liked his second album, not so much is 3rd, so I didn't get his fourth. Thanks for sharing. IA he has a great voice, it's the Thoj gene ;)

danger

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you! I really liked his second album, not so much is 3rd, so I didn't get his fourth. Thanks for sharing. IA he has a great voice, it's the Thoj gene ;)
Yes, he does have a great voice, probably one of the best ones we have today if not the best!

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, he is the younger brother of Pov Thoj.
He and Pov have the best voices of all the brothers...but the others are pretty good too. Their parents must be hecka proud...five sons that can sing. Plus two others but I don't think they've acted/sang before.

danger

sarNie Hatchling
He and Pov have the best voices of all the brothers...but the others are pretty good too. Their parents must be hecka proud...five sons that can sing. Plus two others but I don't think they've acted/sang before.
Yes...the five brothers are talented. Meej is also pretty good, he sounds almost exactly like Coob and I think his voice most resembles Pov Thoj's. Viv and Phiab isn't bad either...not such a big fan of Viv though. Phiab was pretty good in the brother's album.