Coob Thoj MV

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Since I haven't seen anyone welling to share screencaps. Here are some from Coob Thoj, his Karaoke my mom borrowed from a friend. Kinda stupid how they keep on mentioning Pov Thoj's brother so they expect him to be as good as Pov Thoj and buy his things, though he can never replace his brother. :lmao:

Screencap from his MV. (Thao Video Production).

"Tsis Txhob Ncaim"

"Cia Kuv Ua Tus Nco"

"Tsis Xav Caim"

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i bought the dvd...wastn't that bad.....i ripped it off try to upload to youtube...but i guess the file is too big...it won't allow me to upload...

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
it looks really good...he can act soooo well....that guy's got a lot of talent......but i dont' think we should compare the two....Pov Thoj was a great guy in his own ways and in his time.....

Cooj's MV looks sooo good...i'm probably gonna go buy it....i'm a fan of him....hahaha....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG...this is Pov Thoj's brother??? They look so much alike...he's the guy in "Nkauj Hli Txoj Hmoo" right? I think he's good...I like his acting...

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
i love this guy.. i think he's really good with his acting but not his singing, i like more of pov thoj....but coob is more better with movies and his fighting skills...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I first saw him in "Ntxawm Quaj Ntuj" with Ntxooj Lauj and Kws Lis, I think it was his first film apperance. Asian Video cast him in a bad guy role, which he played the devil's son. lol. :lmao: I think he looked good in there because he always had that admiration look and then the bad a$$ look. He has potiential since he's still young. I hope someone would cast him in a movie where he's pra'ek but he has a bad temper which only na'ek can tame.

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Awesome, thanks!

Coob's got a great voice, almost as good as his brother's was...but his brother had a LEGENDARY voice...beautiful and no one can compare.

Pov never had the chance to make it big as an actor tho I heard that AV was gonna cast him as Nuj Nplhaib b4 he died.

thanks for sharing.