copyright

hey i just wonder if anyone khnow how i can extract movie from dvd which one is protect by a copyright...because this is the first time i encounting a problem like that.....i find some dvd did by my lil bro and then i try to extract the movie on but this message appear..." u are not authorized to copy this dvd" or " this dvd is protect by copyright u are not allowed to programm it" and then the cd was eject and my comp reboot.... i was like WTH because when i put the dvd on the lecteur the movie playing but when i try to ripped or to open it i can't ...i don't understand why...because the dvdv is not an original it's just a copy......i can't ask my bro because he is in japan right now...that's why if someone khnow how i can do to extract the stuff on the dvd i will really appreciate ur advice....
i already use DVD ripper, try to open it normally , try to make a copy and 2 other special prog but no one work.....i hknow it's really strange but given that i can't ask and join my bro for this week i will be happy if someone encounting the same prob before and can give me advice...thx by advance

darvil

sarNie Adult
pleang sney said:
hey i just wonder if anyone khnow how i can extract movie from dvd which one is protect by a copyright...because this is the first time i encounting a problem like that.....i find some dvd did by my lil bro and then i try to extract the movie on but this message appear..." u are not authorized to copy this dvd" or " this dvd is protect by copyright u are not allowed to programm it" and then the cd was eject and my comp reboot.... i was like WTH because when i put the dvd on the lecteur the movie playing but when i try to ripped or to open it i can't ...i don't understand why...because the dvdv is not an original it's just a copy......i can't ask my bro because he is in japan right now...that's why if someone khnow how i can do to extract the stuff on the dvd i will really appreciate ur advice....
i already use DVD ripper, try to open it normally , try to make a copy and 2 other special prog but no one work.....i hknow it's really strange but given that i can't ask and join my bro for this week i will be happy if someone encounting the same prob before and can give me advice...thx by advance
[post="170208"][/post]​
It doesn't matter if the DVD is a copy or not as long as the protection isn't removed. The person who copied the DVD didn't do anything extra other then copying it.

There are many ways you can disable it. But first you must rip the dvd files to your hardrive using programs.

I've uploaded 2 you can use.

Go to www.sarnworld.com/programs

Download DVDdecrypter. You can also use dvdshrink.

Install the program and then click on all the dvd files in "video_ts" folder and then extra it to a folder you want.

You can reburn the dvd onto another blank dvd (using nero) after you're done decrypting it.

Then you can do what you want with it :p

awww..;thank u very much i will try it now..hope it will work...;u are genial...really great... thx to stop on my question... :D .... :rolleyes: thank u very much for ur advice.... :wub: