CORRECT ME IN ENGLISH PLZZ ( SO BAD ! )

Sophie

sarNie Elites
Someone can correct me plzz I'm sure I have a lot of grammatical error

Thank you in advance =X

here my work :
The first article was written by Mike Stobbe on February 20th 2008 and it was published by an American newspaper. This article is about the rate of death in United States because of cancer.
The first cancer in man’s body is generally in prostate and for women it would be in the breast. Since 1990, the rate of death has been decreasing by 2% and Mister Bush said that they can make strides financially for searching the cure against this tumor. The probability to have cancer in our live is estimate at 1 on 2 for men and 1 on 3 for women.

The second article was written by Denise Grady on March 18th 2008 and it was published in New York Times. The link with the first article is a treatment tested by a little girl,
Melanie who is affected by cancer. When she was 9 months, she had suffered 2 surgical operations because of brain tumor and had a treatment to fight this disease but the doctors were not sure to take off all of tumor.
That’s why, doctors at Dana-Farber cancer institute in Boston has found another option, an experimental treatment. To get this treatment it was necessary to have a progressive cancer and almost end of their life. Melanie had tried therapy during 5 months and doctor has seen that the tumor whose call ependymoma didn’t grow up.
Doctor Folkman has created a branch office of searches and he has noticed that tumor grow up with angiogenesis which is of new blood. Before his death he has invented a treatment against angiogenesis and Melanie could test it. The treatment had important side effect whereas the measured portion was reduced to limit a side effect.
Melanie was sedation since one half year and was controlled closely with M.R.I scans.
And the last year doctors said they weren’t found tumor failed.
This therapy was made to see the drugs safety and it was not large enough to measure their effectiveness.

I think it will be better to test new therapies on people who are old and not on a little girl because it was adventured, but her parents knew she will die that’s why they let his daughter test the therapy and maybe if the therapy has got successful they could help other people who are affect. Fortunately this story had a happy ending and I was surprised of her bravery and her years because even adult who are affected have difficulty to bear the side effect.
To conclude I am very impressing by this little girl and we can see that happy ending doesn’t exist just in the film.

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
1st paragraph -

The first article was written by Mike Stobbe on February 20, 2008. It was published by an American newspaper. This article is about the death rate in the United States caused by cancer.
The first cancer in men's body is generally prostate and for women it would be breast cancer. Since 1990, the death has been decreasing by 2% and Mister Bush said that they can make strides financially for searching the cure against this tumor. The probability to have cancer in our lives is estimated at 1 out of 2 for men and 1 out of 3 for women.

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
The second article was written by Denise Grady on March 18, 2008. It was published in the New York Times. This links with the first article; it is a treatment tested by a young girl by the name Melanie who is affected by cancer. When she was nine months old she had suffered two surgical operations because of brain tumors. Melanie had treatments to fight this disease, but the doctors were not sure that all of the tumors had been removed.
That is why doctors at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston had found another option, an experimental treatment. To get this treatment it was necessary to have progressive cancer and it is almost the end of their life. Melanie had tried therapy for five months and the doctor has seen that the tumor, ependymoma did not spread.
Doctor Folkman has created a branch office of searches and he has noticed that tumors grow with angiogenesis which is of new blood. Before his death he has invented a treatment against angiogenesis that Melanie could try. The treatment had important side effects whereas the measured portion was reduced to limited side effects.
Melanie was sedated since one and a half years and was controlled closely with M.R.I scans. The last year doctors said they were not able to find tumors and failed.
This therapy was made to see the drugs safety and it was not large enough to measure their effectiveness.

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
I think it will be better to test new therapies on people who are old and not on a little girl because it was adventured. Her parents knew she would die, that is why they let their daughter test the therapy. They wanted to find out if the therapy was successful then they would be able to help other people who are affected by this. Fortunately this story had a happy ending and I was surprised she was courageous since she was so young because even adults who are affected have difficulty bearing the side effects.
To conclude I am very impressed by this young girl and we can see that happy endings do not just exist in films.