Counter Strike

Muddie Murda

smile...
Tis I, Muddie, the worst player on Counter Strike. But I's here to recruiit people for our team in which we are desperately in need.

Okay, just kidding, but it's fun if you can join us.

Server Address: sarnworld.com:27015

Try to use your sarNworld Username when joining.

http://storefront.steampowered.com/v2/inde...ackage&SubId=7&

It's $10 for an account, that lasts forever! Join us and so like...I can head shot you. ^__^ Hahaha Just kidding...so you can head shot me. T__T

NOTE: Some people consider this a violent game :rolleyes: Okay fine, it is a violent game. Haha so Play at your own risk.

-Muddie Murda-

Bong_Thom

sarNie Hatchling
hey is the server for 1.6 or Source?

Bong Thom repping Team Srok Khmer

muahahahahahhaahhaha its over!!!! Ima headshot everyone

Bong_Thom

sarNie Hatchling
yes sweet 1.6!!! i was on the server no one was there? come on everybody i'll take it easy on u guys dont be afraid hahahah come get headshot by me

darvil

sarNie Adult
Man so I was browsing around the other day.. and well I just found out that people are selling steam IDs on ebay..

and its freaking outrageous what kids are willing to pay for the ID.. Its crazy.. I'm thinking maybe I should sell it lol.

Mine's a 4 digit.

I started to wonder because yesterday when I was all alone.. some guy name "player" came in and he was like.. "Are you guys in any leagues?" and I was like "ummm no" and he was like "Hey so you want to trade your account with mine? Mine also have access to source and you'll get it too" .. and so I was like in my head.. why the hell would he wanted to do that. and I just ignored him and fragged him abit.

Now I realize what he was trying to do.. he was going to trade for my ID and then sell it on ebay.. What a fucker.

Rakniran

I've been playing CS since 1.5..Started on december 2001...Used to be a leader of a CS clan since 1.5/...I'll join,but im not that good ,though...

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
i wish i have a freakin mouse mic and speakers i would play with you.. the last one i played was hmmm source hahah i wanan play the zombie one

darvil

sarNie Adult
Mo.. this thread is like 8 months old!!!!!!!!!!

and the CS server has been disabled for a long time.