Cov Lus Cog Cia - Paj Zaub Vwj & Meej Thoj

leek18

sarNie Adult
i think you guys have seen the preview of this movie in Kuv Nplooj Siab Ib Leej Niam Txawv Txiv. i can't wait to see this movie and i think this movie is going to be good than all Dr. Tom movie. what do u think about this movie well i can't wait

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
yep...jus seen this movie preview in the new dao movie...and i loved it... i think they make such a cute and awsome pair...i like this couple a lot!!!!!!!!! i'm looking forward to buying this movie!!!! :D

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
hm...i don't know it does kinda look good but in a way...but im kinda tired of that storyline...is he pov thoj's brother??

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
yajvaj said:
hm...i don't know it does kinda look good but in a way...but im kinda tired of that storyline...is he pov thoj's brother??
[post="155377"][/post]​
yeah...i'm pretty sure that's pov thoj's brother...they kinda look alike and have kinda the same voices....hehehe...i think he's very charming.... :p

leek18

sarNie Adult
yep, he is Pov Thoj brothers. he is the one that look like Pov Thoj

Mae said:
Can you post the cover...I'm not sure who Meej Thoj is?
[post="155226"][/post]​

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Are you sure it's Paj Zaub Vwj who plays the leading na'ek? The movie "Kuv Nplooj Siab Ib Leej Niam Txawv Txiv" I saw Dao as the main leading character alongside with Dr. Tom and his wife. And there was a hella skinny bony girl feeding him (that girl isn't Paj Zaub Vwj).

Mae

sarNie Adult
I take it that Meej must be younger than Coob? Pov Thoj must be the oldest son or so I've heard.....

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
nancyvang said:
Are you sure it's Paj Zaub Vwj who plays the leading na'ek? The movie "Kuv Nplooj Siab Ib Leej Niam Txawv Txiv" I saw Dao as the main leading character alongside with Dr. Tom and his wife. And there was a hella skinny bony girl feeding him (that girl isn't Paj Zaub Vwj).
[post="155456"][/post]​
that's not the movie we're talking about.....this movie was a preview in that movie....get it??? :D

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
they look almost alike...except the fourth brother...he looks a bit different from them.... :lol:

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Pov Thoj was the second son. His tij laug (older bro) played Meej's older brother in Bee Monkey (Tsav Npis)'s movie Suav Cwj Ntas Ob Tog Plam a few years ago.

It's Viv, Pov, a sister, Cim Meej (that's his full name), Phiab, Coob, and two more brothers plus a sister.

Does anyone have a cover? Or pics?

Mae

sarNie Adult
PajHavZoov said:
Pov Thoj was the second son.  His tij laug (older bro) played Meej's older brother in Bee Monkey (Tsav Npis)'s movie Suav Cwj Ntas Ob Tog Plam a few years ago. 

It's Viv, Pov, a sister, Cim Meej (that's his full name), Phiab, Coob, and two more brothers plus a sister.

Does anyone have a cover?  Or pics?
[post="156780"][/post]​
Viv Thoj, did he sing in Luj Yaj's second music video from like ten years ago...it starred Luj Yaj, Xyum Xyooj, Viv/Vit Thoj and Pov Thoj?????? Is Viv different from that Vit Thoj guy in the music video, or are they the same person...i can't tell...please help, i'm too curious???

kermint

sarNie Adult
OH, YEAH THIS ONE IS INTERESTING TOO. I THINK HE LOOKS GOOD THIS MOVIE LOL......CANT WAIT TO SEE NEXT PART

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
even thoughit's a typical storyline i still wanna watch it cuz i love Paj Zaub Vwj & Pov Thoj & Coob Thoj so i'll support their bro. & ur Thao...hahaha..wen i first saw the preview i thought Meej wuz Coob....aniwayz...does he sing 2 cuz i luv Pov & Coob's voices....

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
LOL I didn't realize that until I was at my aunt's house and saw the old school Luj Yaj MV...with Luj, Pov THoj, Viv Thoj, Xyum Xyooj. Dang...lol.

Meej sings too (check out the Kwv tij Koom Suab cd feat. Viv, Pov (old songs), Meej, Phiab, and Coob Thoj that came out last year). His voice isn't as powerful as his brother's was, and he doesn't sing as well as Coob, but it ain't bad. He's kinda cute tho lol.

They're one talented family :D