Created for Each Other

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
hey guys... i'm like totally bored so i guess i'll start this fanfic.... i dunno if i'll ever finish it (because i never do finish any of my fanfics...) but if you guys like it... then i'll continue writing it... but i won't promise that i'll finish writing this fanfic. just a warning... :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Created for Each Other
Main characters:
Pra’ek: Ken Theeradeth
Na’ek: Aff Tusakorn

Other characters:
Mos Patiparn: Aff’s best friend
Weir Sukollawat: Younger guy with a crush on Aff
Best Athicha: Ken’s best friend
Prissina: Ken’s ex-girlfriend

Quote: “In the absence of love, nothing is worth fighting for.”

Summary:
Aff has always been on a mission ever since she was born into the world. Her mission in life, is to find that someone who was created for her. Over and over again, just when she thought she found him, she ends up getting hurt. But that doesn’t stop her from standing back up and moving forward. Strong and confident in herself and her mission, Aff never gave up. Until she met Ken.
Ken, a handsome Hi-So photographer and son of a huge cooperation, has never had the time to think about love or relationships. Therefore, he never knew how to love or care for anyone. One day however, Ken accidentally runs into Aff and slowly, without knowing it, he starts to learn how to love and care for her.
Being sure that Ken was the one created for Aff, she decides to tell Ken about her feelings towards him. Ken, not knowing his own feelings, turns her down. Devastated and heart broken, Aff lets go and gives up on her mission and closes her heart.
With Aff out of Ken’s life, he starts to realize that it was her who brought him happiness. Without her, he was miserable and lost.
Just when Aff was able to move on with her life and forget about Ken, Ken shows up again and the memories of pain comes back to Aff.
The fate of these two characters are destined to cross but with jealousy, pain and broken hearts, the two characters have to suffer and go through many events to realize what the true meaning of love is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapters: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[x]
did you guys see my official movie poster??? if i was going to turn this fanfic into a movie... here's how the cover will look like...

i'll make the official wallpaper for this fanfic and post it up later...

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
Created for Each Other

“In the absence of love, nothing is worth fighting for.”

Chapter One
It was bright. Brighter than ever but there was a figure. A figure that stood in front of that light. A figure that started walking towards me. I wasn’t scared but actually happy. As the figure stood in front of me, he took my hands and held them. And his hands were warm. So warm that it made me feel like I wasn’t alone in this cold, dark world.

I couldn’t see his face. But I could hear his deep breathing as he exhaled and inhaled. And I knew, that he had some beautiful sparkling eyes that looked at me in a caring and loving way. And something just told me that he was the one. The one that I’ve been search for. The one that was created for me. Just me.

“AFF! ARE YOU AWAKE YET?!”

I shot right out of bed, startled by my aunt’s screaming. “Yes!” I shouted back. I rushed to the bathroom before she started screaming some more and washed up.

After washing up and getting dressed, I ran downstairs to make breakfast. Luckily, no one else was up yet. It wasn’t easy being the niece of aunt Pui and uncle Tom and the cousin of P’Rose.

From the time I was born until now, I’ve never seen my father’s face before. He left my mother when he found out that she was pregnant with me and my mother had to go through the labor and hardships of raising me by herself.

Unfortunately, at the age of three, my mother was hit by a car and passed away, leaving me with my aunt and uncle. My uncle loves me as his own but my aunt find me to be an imposter and someone not worthy enough for her love and care. To my aunt and cousin, I was a slave who had to work for food and a place to sleep.

“Good morning Aff.” Uncle Tom said as he walked into the kitchen and sat down to read his daily newspaper.

“Good morning uncle Tom.” I said, scrambling the eggs.

“Did you oversleep this morning? I heard your aunt screaming.” He asked me.

Afraid of being scolded, I answered him, “Yeah. I guess I was tired from work last night.” I turned off the stove and poured the scrambled eggs into a bowl.

“Don’t work too hard or else your aunt will start making a big fit about it. You know how your aunt is. Even I can’t control her. It’s good enough that she lets you work for yourself but I wouldn’t want her to kick you out of the house.” He said. “I made a promise to your mother that I will take care of you and raise you to the best of my ability. And I have to keep that promise.”

I sat down across from him, “I understand uncle.”

“Good then.” He said and closed his paper. “Do you have money for cab fare?”

“No but I’ll take the bus.” I replied, scooping food unto my plate. As I started to eat, a ten dollar bill appeared in front of my plate.

“Here’s ten dollars for the cab fare. You may have to wait a while if you’re waiting for the bus.” Uncle Tom said. “Take the cab so that you’re not late.”

“It’s okay.” I said, handing him back the ten dollars he threw in front of my plate. “I’ll wait for the bus. It’s no big deal.”

He started to argue back with me. “No, no, no. Just take it. I would rather you take it and ride the cab instead of waiting and riding the bus.”

I knew it wouldn’t get anywhere if one of us didn’t forfeit so I gave up. “Thank you then.” I folded up the ten dollar bill and stuffed it into my back pocket. As I continued eating, aunt Pui and P’Rose walked into the kitchen.

“Eww! What’s that smell?” P’Rose stated, wafting the smell away from her.

“Why did you make eggs again?” Aunt Pui asked me.

I stopped eating and answered her back, “That’s all that was in the refrigerator.”

“Then why didn’t you go out and buy something to make?” Aunt Pui said, raising her voice. “You know Rose can’t eat eggs.”

I lowered my head, not making eye contact with them. “I’m sorry.”

“Honey.” Uncle Tom stepped in. “How is Aff supposed to make anything decent to eat if you don’t give her money to use at all?”

“Why should it be me, giving her money?” Aunt Pui argued back. “I let her work. She should have money. Why is it always me?”

“Aff just started her job two days ago. Do you really expect them to pay her right off the bat?”

I really didn’t want aunt Pui and uncle Tom to argue because of me so I decided to leave. “Uncle Tom, I should get going.”

“Alright then.” He replied. “Be careful.”

I nodded, grabbed my bag and left the kitchen. As I walked out, the arguing continued. It would be awhile before everything went back to normal. Feeling bad that the whole argument started because of me, I walked towards the main road to catch a cab.

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter Two
The sun was shinning brightly and there wasn’t a cloud in sight as Ken sat on a bench in the park. He wondered why he was there in the first place, but it was relaxing. He hadn’t felt this relaxed in ages. The breeze was perfect, the sun wasn’t too hot and best of all, it was the most beautiful scene he had ever seen before. As he closed his eyes to inhale all the beauty around him, someone sat next to him.

Ken wasn’t frightened by the person but actually happy. A smile slowly appeared on his face. Even if he didn’t open his eyes to see who this person was, he was happy. Happy that there was someone there with him, sharing his happiness with him. The person slowly place their hand on top of his and he could feel the warmth and joy just from their touch. And he knew that his life was complete with this person.

Ken slowly opened his eyes to find himself in his room. It had been all a dream. A dream that seemed so real. He sat up in his bed and yawned.

“"That was strange."” He told himself.

Throwing the dream aside, he got himself up and headed towards his bathroom to wash up.

“"Ken! Ken!"” Ken's mother called for him, outside of his room. She knocked and called him again, “"Honey. Ken. Are you awake yet?"

Ken who was in front of the mirror, buttoning his shirt answered back, “"What is it mom?"

“"If you're up then come down stairs for breakfast."” She said. “"You need something to eat before you go to work."

“"Okay mom!"” He replied.

After Ken took one final good look at himself and was satisfied, he left his room and headed down to the kitchen. As he walked into the kitchen, he greeted his parents.

“"Good morning dad."” He said. “"Good morning mom."

“"Good morning son."” His father replied as he closed his daily newspaper and set it down beside his plate.

“"Good morning honey."” His mother said as she went over and led him towards the table. “"Have a seat and eat some breakfast before you go head off to work."” Ken did as he was told.

Before taking a sip of his coffee, his father asked him, “"How are things at the office?"

“"It's good."” Ken replied. “"Everything's going smoothly."

“"That's good."

“"Oh!"” His mother started. “"I forgot! Khun Prissina called last night. She wanted to talk to you but you were busy so I told her that you'll give her a call back."

“"Khun Prissina called?"” Ken plainly asked. He wasn't excited about her call at all. Although they used to date and he's willing to be a friend for her, she however, doesn't think the same way.

“"Remember to give her a call."” His mother reminded him and he gave no answer. Looking at his watch, he noticed that he had to get going. “"I have to get going. I'll see you guys later."

Ken got up, greeted his parents again and left the kitchen. As the maid came down the stairs with his jacket and briefcase, Ken was fumbling with his shoes. “"Young master."” The maid said.

Ken looks up and noticed that she had brought him his belongings. “"Thank you Fon."” He said and took his things from her.

“"What would you like to have for dinner tonight, young master?"” Fon asked him.

“Anything would be fine.” Ken said with a smile then the maid left and Ken walked out of the house and to his car. It was like any other day but little does he know, destiny had a different plan in mind.

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter Three

It was busy like any another morning. Traffic jam here and there, people walking about and little kids running off to school. Sitting in his car, Ken was getting tired of waiting for the traffic to move.

“What’s taking so long?” He said to himself.

Looking around, he noticed a couple, sitting down at a table in front of a café, drinking their coffee. The couple was smiling, laughing and having a good time together. All of a sudden, Ken started to recall his dream from earlier that morning. He could still remember clearly what went on. He remembered that there was someone next to him that touched his hand. Someone who brought him happiness and joy. Someone who’s touch felt so real.

“Who could it be?” He thought. Never did he ever had a dream like this before. A dream that seemed so real. Usually, he’ll forget about his dreams when he woke up the next morning but this time, he couldn’t forget it. Even if he wanted to forget about it, it wouldn’t disappear from his mind.

Suddenly, his heart started pounding faster and faster and he felt a special feeling inside of him. A feeling that couldn’t be described. A feeling that made him feel happy and complete. He continued looking around the area that he was stuck at and noticed the yellow cab in front of him in the other lane.

He couldn’t make out who was in the back of the cab but he knew it was a girl.

“HEY! WOULD YOU GO ALREADY!” Someone from behind him shouted. Snapping out of his gaze, Ken put the car in drive and drove off.

As he drove, his phone rang. He answered it, “Hello?”

“Ken. It’s Best. Are you heading to work yet?” Best, his best friend since childhood, asked.

“I’m on my way right now.” He answered back. “What is it?”

“Nothing. I was just wondering if you had plans for lunch.” She said.

Thinking through his thoughts, he replied back, “No. I don’t have anything planned. Did you want to meet up?”

“That sounds good.” She said. “We’ll meet at the same place.”

“Alright then.”

“Plus, there’s something I need to talk to you about.” She told him. “It’s about Khun Prissina.”

Khun Prissina, again. That was the second time he heard her name that day. “Bye.” He plainly said, annoyed with the name and hung up.

Soon after, he arrived at the company building where he parked his car in front of. He got out of his car and headed towards the huge glass doors. Up the long stairs he walked, and out of nowhere, the girl in front of him fell and Ken was there to catch her.

She landed in his arms and they both looked at each other with a surprised expression on their faces. Butterflies started to fly around in Ken’s stomach and his heart beat was faster than ever before when their eyes locked. And faintly somewhere, he heard music playing. Even though it wasn’t loud, he quietly heard the music playing in his ears.

It was the beginning of pain, jealousy, broken hearts and beautiful magic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chapter 4 may be put on hold for a bit... i'm busy this weekend so i probably won't be able to write chapter 4 until monday.... :D

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
wow... ken have a dream about the girl.. guess it's aff right.. at least aff uncle is good... so she won't be treated that bad in that house.. hehe..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i think it's aff too....so her cousin is the one they want to hook up with ken right? so exciting...can't wait for monday :D i'm going to busy this weekend too...

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
i think it's aff too....so her cousin is the one they want to hook up with ken right? so exciting...can't wait for monday :D i'm going to busy this weekend too...
well... i didn't want to give the surprise away but yeah... they try to hook her cousin up with p'ken... and rose also trys to do everything to get back together with p'ken...

hehehehehe...

i'm actually working on chapter four right now... hopefully i have it done so you guys don't have to wait until monday to read it...

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
sorry guys...

i told you guys that i'll have chapter four up by monday...

but i've been really busy at work and at home so i haven't had the time to write anything...

and i somehow caught a cold so i've been sick... :(

but don't worry... i'll try my best to write chapter four and post it up asap!

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
sorry guys...

i told you guys that i'll have chapter four up by monday...

but i've been really busy at work and at home so i haven't had the time to write anything...

and i somehow caught a cold so i've been sick... :(

but don't worry... i'll try my best to write chapter four and post it up asap!

Never mind... Get well soon...

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
thanks you guys... i'm actually feeling much better now and i finished the next chapter... enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Four

I ran up the stairs, hoping to get inside as soon as possible. I really didn’t want to be late on my second day on the job. Just as I was about to make it to the glass doors, jumping from step to step, somehow, I slipped and started to tumble back.

“Oh no!” I thought as my body completely fell back. I awaited to meet the cold, hard staircase but somehow, I ended up in someone’s arms. The person had some strong and muscular arms that wrapped around my whole body and his embrace was warm. But I recognized this touch. This touch that belongs to that special someone who was created for me.

I looked up to see who it was and when our eyes met, I knew it was him. He was the person I’ve been searching for all my life and the person I’ve been dreaming about. It was really him.

As I continued to stare into those dark eyes of his, my heart pounded faster than ever before as if it wanted to jump right out of my rib cage. I really couldn’t believe it was really him.

“Are you alright?” He asked me. I slowly nodded my head, completely dazed off. He gave me a smile and let go. He then started to walk up the rest of the stairs and into the building.

Still standing dumbfounded, after he disappeared into the building and was no longer in site, I remembered that I didn’t ask for his name yet. “Oy! Why didn’t I get his name?” I yelled at myself. “That was my only chance and now it’s gone! I probably will never meet him ever again.”

Mad at myself for being so stupid, I headed up the stairs and suddenly remembered that I was going to be late if I didn’t hurry. I glanced down at my watch and noticed that I had five minutes left. I quickly ran up the stairs and into the building.

Later that day during our break, I walked into the employee lounge where the rest of my co-workers were to grab a cup of water when one of my co-workers and a very good friend came up to me. “You were almost late today, huh?” She asked me.

“Shhh!” I told her. I didn’t want others to know, especially the supervisors. “Why did you say that so loud!”

“Sorry!” She indicated. “But why were you almost late today? Did you wake up late?”

“No, it was because-” I paused and thought back to when I ran into that handsome guy earlier that day. A smile slowly appeared on my lips and butterflies started to fly around in my stomach again.

“Oh!” She said. “I know why you were late!”

I shot her a surprised look. “What? How did she know?” I thought to myself.

“You hooked up with some guy last night right? That’s why you woke up late and was almost late for work today.” She stated.

My mouth dropped opened. I really couldn’t believe what I was hearing. She actually thought that I was that type of person, which really, I’m not. I covered her mouth with my hand. “OY! That’s not what happened at all!” I tried to explain myself.

She removed my hand away, “I saw that look you made. If that’s not what happened then what happened?” I explained to her what happened from this morning since I awoke to that moment that I fell into that handsome guy’s arms.

“Did you get the guy’s name?” She asked me. I slowly shook my head while looking down, still disappointed at myself. “Aff!”

“I know!” I said. “I know! I’m stupid!”

“Is he a executive or supervisor here?” She asked me.

“I don’t know.” I said. “I don’t know anything. All I know is how handsome he is and that’s it. I don’t know anything else.”

“Aff!” She whined. “Now I can’t steal him from you!” I shot her an evil glare. “Just kidding.”

Suddenly, my phone went off. I picked it up and it was Mos, my best friend since childhood. “Yeah?” I asked, in a I-don‘t-care tone of voice.

“What’s wrong with you?” He asked, noticing my tone of voice.

“Everything’s wrong, that’s what’s wrong.” I coldly answered him.

“Okay.” He said, wondering what was wrong with me. “Do you want to have lunch today?”

I gave a big sigh, “Sure, why not?” I said. “There’s something I want to tell you anyways.”

“Oh, great.” He said sarcastically, knowing exactly what it was about.

“What?” I asked him, trying to get him to repeat it again. He replied, “Nothing. It was nothing.”

“I’ll get you back later.” I said, clearly hearing what he said.

He laughed. “So we’ll meet at the same place?”

“Yeah.” I answered back and hung up. Pat, who was still standing there, started being nosy. “So, umm, who was that? Your boyfriend?”

“No.” I plainly said. “Just someone who I like to release my anger onto.” Then I walked away.

Later that day when we had our lunch break, I walked out of the elevator and hurried towards the huge glass doors, hoping not to be late. Mos hated it whenever I was late and I was always late, but I wanted to beat him this time. Just when I was about to reach the glass doors, my phone went off.

As I searched for it in my huge bag and walked at the same time, I ran into someone again. When I looked to see who it was, it was him. My hearted started to thump faster and butterflies started flying around again. And somehow, all my thoughts, all my emotions and the whole surrounding around me, disappeared into thin air. There was only him and me that seemed to matter at that very moment.