creative story

ouaher

sarNie Egg
Hey, thanks for that one comment about my story. Will here I go again. Hope you enjoy reading it.....

Happy memories of Gao Sheng's child hood came rushing back. The time when Tou Yee was still by her side and always helping her.

One day when Gao Sheng was talking to her father in the kitchen, she saw a handsome boy by the rose bush. Looking at the young boy, he looked so cute and handsom. That day on, Gao Sheng fell in love with Tou Yee, but Tou Yee on the other hand just thought of her as a sister.

Every time Gao Sheng has a problem with her parent or is not happy, Tou Yee was there to listen to her and to help her.

With the thought of Gao Sheng's happy memories, a smile grew upong her face. She wish her husband would be there to listen to her and to comfort her, but every where she looked, he was no where to be seen.

Gao Sheng went to the tree that Tou Yee made a swing for her when she was still a child. Tears started streaming down her check.

Gao Sheng! Gao Sheng!

When hearing a familular voice, Gao Sheng turn to see her cusine, Mee.
Gao She wipe off her tears so Mee doesn't know that she was crying.

Gao Sheng what are you doing out side her all alone? and why is the house so quite? It has been two years already. Where are my niese and nephew?

When hearing that word, nise and nephew, tears stream down Gao Sheng's face.

Is there something wrong with what I said? or is that baster still sneaking out to see his slut.

Gao Sheng smile and said, it's okay.

Gao Sheng, how can you said that it's okay. Look at you, all by yourself and you are deffending that liar!!

Mee you know Tou Yee has a lot of work at my father's business.

I know Gao Sheng, but it has been two years already and you don't have any children and he is still up to his old habit. Gao Sheng how can you let him hurt you like this.

Mee I know he hurt me alot, but as long as I be nice to him and get to be his wife, I'll be happy.

But Gao Sheng, you have to see that he doesn't care for you and he is sneaking out to meet his ohter woman. Don't you see that he doesn't see you as his wife?

Mee, this is enough, will, how are you? I haven't seen you for so long. How was your trip around the world?

Gao Sheng, don't change the topic like this, you need to let him go and start a new life. He's not meant for you. and I don't know why you even accept his proposal that night. You know that he doesn't love you and he had some thing of his own in mind.

Mee, like I said, as long as I'm still his wife, I'm happy.

Gao Sheng!!!

Mom, is that you?

Oh my dearling look at you, this is why Tou Yee's never looked at you and why he's always sneaking out to she his whore.

Gao Sheng was in a long skirt and T-shirt. She had no make up on and looked pale.

My Gao Sheng is that son in law of mine still sneaking out to meet that slut?

Mother that man you are talking about is my husband.

I know honey, but he never loved you and now look, he left you to suffer by your self. My dearling, you should have listen to me that night when he popose to you. I know he just did it because your father order him and I know he's up to something. That son in law!!!

Ignoring what her mother and cusine was saying, Gao Sheng asked them how they are doing and invite them for breakfeast.

At work

Hey Tou Yee, how was your night last night? Did you have fun?

Phong, what are you talking about?

You know what I'm talking about. You slept with Mina didn't you? You didn't go home hu?

So, I didn't go home last night, what is your problem.

Hey buddy, we all know that you didn't marry your wife because you love her, it was an order by her father. Tou Yee, I know you want to be head of this business.

Hey phong that's not true and staying with Gao Sheng just make me sick. She's like a sister, infact there's nothing in her that will make me love her. She's just likea an old bag.

Hey Tou Yee, if she really that bad to you, why don't you leave her and be with your only lover?

Phong, you know I can't do that.

Why not? It's very simple, you leave and stop hurting your wife. Infact, you stop hurting yourself and girl.

I can't not yet, I just own it too much to Gao Sheng's father. He had help me too much ever since when I'm young.

The phone rang.

Phong answer.

Hey buddy, for you.

Is it Mina?

No dude, it's your wife, Gao Sheng. I think you better go home tonight. I think she has been waiting for you.

Taking the phone away from Phong.

What do you want Gao Sheng?

Tou Yee, will you come home to night if there's no work. I'm making your favorite dinner. Also, I haven't seen you for so long because you have been working hard lately.

when hearing this, Tou Yee was sick to his stomach. He felt like throwing up.

Gao Sheng I will try to come home.

Okay, I will have dinner ready when you come home.

At home

Gao Sheng was very excited to hear that her husband is going to come home and have dinner with her. She couldn't remember the last time they have dinner together.

Gao Sheng ran happily to Aunt Tong

Aunt Tong, Tou Yee's going to be home tonight so help me prepare dinner.

Aunt Tong was happy for Gao Sheng, but in her heart she just knew that her child will be standing alone by the window waiting for her husband again.

Aunt Tong answer yes and follow Gao Sheng to the kitchen.