cua yaj and mai yeng lee(my cousin) they are married

828_leegurl

sarNie Egg
Whoever is mai yeng lee relatives, please confirm if this is really her myspace. lols

or is it just a poser. ? hahahaaaa

http://www.myspace.com/maiyenghlubcua
I'm one of her close relative. We grew up together...and yes that is her myspace. She is married to Cua Yaj. He does not have a previous wife. Mai Yeng is his first wife. I'm pretty sure that they don't have any kids yet too. Hopefully that answers your question and anybody else's questions. ^_^

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm one of her close relative. We grew up together...and yes that is her myspace. She is married to Cua Yaj. He does not have a previous wife. Mai Yeng is his first wife. I'm pretty sure that they don't have any kids yet too. Hopefully that answers your question and anybody else's questions. ^_^
thanks for confirming that, that is her myspace.

aww! they are sooo cute! how long have they been married? did she married him or he married her? lol
i dont know her but i think she married him because if he married her, she will go and live with him
in Laos.. i mean, who would want to live over there anyways. lmao its hot and dirty.

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile

thank you for helping confirming this =]

828_leegurl

sarNie Egg
thanks for confirming that, that is her myspace.

i dont know her but i think she married him because if he married her, she will go and live with him
in Laos.. i mean, who would want to live over there anyways. lmao its hot and dirty.

I don't think she married him or he married her...they both agree to marry eachother...i'm pretty sure it was love. They have been married for 5 or so years now and it's still growing strong...since she lives in U.S. why would she live over there and why would he still be living over there when she is living in the U.S. So of course he came to the U.S. and live with her to have a more successful life. But I see your point on why you would think she married him. :D

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think she married him or he married her...they both agree to marry eachother...i'm pretty sure it was love. They have been married for 5 or so years now and it's still growing strong...since she lives in U.S. why would she live over there and why would he still be living over there when she is living in the U.S. So of course he came to the U.S. and live with her to have a more successful life. But I see your point on why you would think she married him. :D

yeap i know right ... well some people always make the person who lives in the US be the one that wants to marry the other person and etc

miss_kayomee

sarNie Egg
he was so freaking hot back then. i was so jealous when he acted with dawb because she was so pretty, and they made a great couple. but i'm glad that he married your cousin, i guess that's why we haven't seen him in anymore movies.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Ahh! he was so cute with Dawb Thoj! I miss his acting.
Even though I've only seen a few. Lol. But his smile
isn't as big and happy as in the movies. o.0

maivyeeb

sarNie Egg
WOW! I just wanted to say thanks for all the comments on here. I didn't know that there were 5 pages of gossip about my husband and I. You're welcome to post all the comments you want, feel free!