Cua Yaj is married

crazie_me

sarNie Egg
so she is the shoua.. from "sua & zeb" right?

the one who passed away and is the ghost right? is she the one who marry cua yaj? or is it zeb current g/f????

I KNOW.. SPOILED BRATS ALWAYS TEND TO GET EVERYTHING BECAUSE THEY WHINE BUT OH WELL.. :)
yeah its the current gf.....not the ghost one.....the ghost one is the director's sister...=)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
OH REALLIE... THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW CRAZIE_ME.. :)

I HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE SO I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW SHE LOOK LIKE.. LOL... :)

stephanie

sarNie Adult
cua's wife is only 16? omg! u must be kiddin' me? how old is he??? wow! and she was gonna kill herself? WTF? and i thought i was obsess!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
cua's wife is only 16? omg! u must be kiddin' me? how old is he??? wow! and she was gonna kill herself? WTF? and i thought i was obsess!
ey, sorrie to point this out since i was the one who brought this up
but like i said before... JUST A RUMOR I HEARD.. maybe it's true..
maybe it's not so please don't believe me..
:spin:

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
ey, sorrie to point this out since i was the one who brought this up
but like i said before... JUST A RUMOR I HEARD.. maybe it's true..
maybe it's not so please don't believe me..
:spin:
it is true he is married yea she is 16 so yea....well she was not gonna kill her self for cua yaj............

hill

sarNie Egg
Ok i do not want to sound mean or anything however in the movie she seem to be older than 16! well congrat to your cousin! i wish them the best of wish for their future!

mouachick06

sarNie Egg
He's my cousin! we're likewhat...seconmd cosuins! he's major cool! :Dyeah i knew this was old news! he called us when he got married! from what i heard he didn't taker her home. She kind of followed him home! and didn't she go travling there when she saw him here in the U.S? yes yes i know this is old news! but than he called and said they were coming up here! Is that so? cause from what i heard, they are moving to MN when he gets here because it's embrassing living with the In-laws! hrmmmm......

alwaselovingyou

sarNie Egg
I heard that her and her mom went to Laos without her father's permission and got marrried to him and that they only met when he cames to States for the concert and that she was desperate for him...she even bought phone cards to call him...and uh she not all that pretty anyways...he could do better than that...its just my opinion...

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
I heard that her and her mom went to Laos without her father's permission and got marrried to him and that they only met when he cames to States for the concert and that she was desperate for him...she even bought phone cards to call him...and uh she not all that pretty anyways...he could do better than that...its just my opinion...

Why would you say that Cua Yang can do better? I think Cua should feel lucky to have someone from U.S and still young to get married too. It is hard to make living here in the U.S and who would want a husband that cannot support you financially for a while. If you want to live as middle class status here in the U.S, both of you and your husband have to have a BA and fluent in English in order to get a good paying job.

I heard a story from my friends about a singer from Loas (I have not heard his music before) was forced by his parents to get married to a woman in her 40s. My friends said he is quite cute too(His Vue and Vue guys and gals are most of the time very pretty). His parents forced him to marry her so that he can come to the US and support them. The woman is not only old but she is also a large woman (Clubby). They said that he was crying all night long on their first night together. They feel sorry for him.

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
hey! well yea my uncle kinda got mad.....well my cousin wasn't cr8zy over him ..its her mom who tells her and make her marry him

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
wow... all of these news seems so real and so fake. Well, I email Cua Yang and he told me that he is not marry yet and who told me that he was marry. So now, I'm confuse.... If any wants to email him and ask, I have his email address. I know Cua for a loooong time. So if anyone wants his email and email him I can give it to you all.

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
wow... all of these news seems so real and so fake. Well, I email Cua Yang and he told me that he is not marry yet and who told me that he was marry. So now, I'm confuse.... If any wants to email him and ask, I have his email address. I know Cua for a loooong time. So if anyone wants his email and email him I can give it to you all.

he is married but he tells u guys he isn't well they made a deal that if she can't get him to the US in i think 1 year and a half then the marriage is over so yea iono .....i don't really know.........................BUt for sure i know he is and yea U know how guys are

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh well..hmoob nplog will do anything to come to the u.s.. no big surprise.. but i have to admit.. the weat is way better than the EAst..
that is why they wanna come over here.. lol..."freedom.." ??? lol//

i'm happy for cua yaj that he is married.. good for him! :) though this is very funny.. some people say he's not married.. lol.. :) i don't know what to believe.. all these gossip.. lol..

my sis from mn. saw a pic of him -n- this girl.. maybe could be his wife.. never know.. :)

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
my aunt has a pic of my cousin and cua yaj ..she is wearing um...nplog and he is wearing a white suit i think well yeah ......i wish i can show u guys the pic

mouachick06

sarNie Egg
yeah i know he's a cutie even though we're realated! but than not blood though! har har har! anyways yeah show us the photos! when he came up here and hung out with us he said that he wasn't ready for amrriage! it was funny! we went shopping with him and he went on and on about not getting married and you know he kind of even yelled at us about getting married young. Anyways i thought that he didn't want to come here anymore because no one was going to be there for his parents and his little sister. i don't know. i heard alot of stories. he stop calling us when he got married. we don't call him either anymroe because it's not right to do so! anyways about her mom forcing her to marry him, she had the right ot say no...why didn't she? anyways if she didn't like him, i don't think she'll go with the cermony. It's sad how she got married so young though. yes chous does know english but tha it'll be hard on them two! he's like what...he told me he was like 30 and she's 16. when they have kids, if they ever do, he'll be old! i know he's cute and all but than i don't think it's right. Anyways i don't know....lets just see what happens. i'm pretty sure he's going to call us when he gets here because i know for a fact our cousins are goingt o throw him a party for getting married and coming up here....hrmmm.....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
what?!!

so, the girl was forced to marry cua yaj?

oh my! lol.. i thought the girl wanted to marry him..lol... so many rumors..:)