D2B

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
YoUa said:
Yes I have the Summer Live Concert. Lol
[post="149216"][/post]​

Aer said:
yeah.. I have like almost everything.. or everything also about D2B... but it's mostly in VCD.. i don't know how to convert it into .avi or other files...

or else I can help you to upload it
[post="149622"][/post]​
you guys wanna help me? i'd do anything for it! haha...seriously tho...i could teach you actually...leaving it in .dat format is an option too...if you can..will you upload the .dat format for me? i'm desperate on this one...i really am...i've almost searched the entire world! (its a hyperbole..sorta)...i've tried looking for every site online that i can get it..since i live in the US..i cant really get it...no asian stores here kno about D2B... :angry:

Saifah said:
OMG, same thing, iono how to convert becuase i have alot of vcds and stuff.
[post="150321"][/post]​
converting is quite easy...theres alot of threads in the Office section that might help you..esp the one that is pinned...otherwise..you could use VCDGear..

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
ok, then just give me some time to look for it.. oki? I'll get back as soon I find it.. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^hihi.i. have almost everything of them too..actually i have them all except wai rai freshy..haven't even watch it..

reason why can't watch the dvd....proably cuz it's not pal compatible..or regional code is different..cuz thailand region is 3..us is 1..

also DAT file is vcd file if anyone haven't noticed..if you burn dat file..it'll automatically play and recognize in dvd player as vcd file..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
dang..i love D2B. actually i'm a really really late fan...i became a fan of them since i bought their Neverending Concert!! must watch!!

I also have the MV for nai jeb chun jeb, but i lost the vcd and only have it on VHS, but i have the one where they sing it in the neverending concert..really really sad!!

i highly recommend that concert!! Dan and BEam joke around alot with each other...i remember one scene where BEam got really quiet and he didn't talk and it looked like he wanted to cry, so Dan gave him a hug. and another scene where Dan started crying, then BEam was making fun of him, but BEam also started crying too. soooooo sad...

and especially the last song..BEam cried so hard he almost couldn't finish the song, and handed his mic to Dan...

OMG..HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

after i watch that concert, i became a fan and started dling their lakorns and buying their things on ethaicd..

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
PLEASE SOMEbODY i REALLY WANNA WATCh THE ENDiNG EPiSODE OF WAi RAi FRESHY DESPERATELY.. SOME ONE PLEASE BE MY SUPERMEN OR SUPERWOMEN N SAVE ME BY UPLOADiNG iT FOR mE..

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
O YEA IF YA WANNA BUY D2B'S STUFFS THEN JUX GO TO ethaicd.com N THEN FIND D2B N IT WILL APPEAR THEIR STUFFS.............I BOUGHT ALL OF D2B STUFFS ON TAT WEBSITE.............TYR IT!!! IT'S PRETTIE GOOD...........THEY ALSO HAS ALOT OF OTHER SINGERS N GROUP SINGERS............MALE N FEMALE............ALSO LOTZ OF OTHER STUFFS................I RECOMMAND YA 2 GO N VISIT................ B) ...............

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
actually, you can't buy D2B stuff from ethaicd because they're all out of stock. i've tried... believe me, i tried. i haven't yet found another place that has them in stock. but as soon as i do, i'll be buying it.

mongstaness, the MV to nai jeb chun jeb isn't anything to watch. it's just old scenes of D2B hanging out at the beach and riding bikes. the only MV that had any kind of story on that album was the first one... the rest of the MVs are Dan and Beam sitting around singing on the couch. i would upload, but i borrowed the MV from my friend and returned it a while ago... SORRY!!

Susie

sarNie Adult
i have almost all their vcds, concerts, interviews, magazine but the only thing to complete my collection is the friends concert.