Dan and Sara

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
Dan is like.. mighty HOT!!! MAn, this guy is so HOT for real, love his dimples...

:wub:

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
They look really cute together..Sarah is totally cute in every pic..Dan as well of course. :D .I think that they pair up as a good couple in the lakorn..I watch Nai Gajok and i like it a lot Hope to see the two of them together again..though :p

feys

sarNie Hatchling
Dan smiles when he's taking pics with sara but sometimes not with donut...weird...LOL...sara is pretty and dan is cute!

Susie

sarNie Adult
OH LORD THIS IS MAJORLY HOT!!!!! I MEAN SHE'S PRETTY AND DAN IS FINE AS CAN BE!!!! WHY DO THEY KEEP ON DRESSIN HIM UP IN THOSE COLORS?? THEY SHOULD MAKE HIM WEAR LIKE BRIGHT COLORS OR SOMETHING U KNOW!!!! LIKE HIM IN FADED GREEN OR NAVY BLUE...MAKE HIM DRESS LIKE TYPE II DON'T U THINK?

cecilia

Staff member
dan's getting fine day by day..thanks for sharing..:) ..sara's pretty too..but the first pix..her face sorta weird looking to me..:lol:

x_Kpop

sarNie Egg
OMG! thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u
I LOVE DAN! :shocked: Hes so friggen fine! GOSHERS! lol..
*dies* I am psycotic when it comes to Dan..LOL.

aahhahaa..and the comment about smiling with sara but not donut..HHAHAHAH..thats just funnie to me..

i would die to be sara right there..lol

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
yeah they r cute together ^_^
love Dan's dimple :wub:

btw who is sara ? a new actress ? LOL
I'm not in with Thai entainment now :sweat:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i don't know about you guys... even i haven't see this lakorn yet... i'm not a big fan of d2b, though... umm.. dan's hot but is it just me that sara's smile looks FAKE? :blink:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing this magazine, Keylee. Dan and Sara are very adorable! They look good on-screen and off-screen. I hope to see more of them...

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:
i don't know about you guys... even i haven't see this lakorn yet... i'm not a big fan of d2b, though... umm.. dan's hot but is it just me that sara's smile looks FAKE? :blink:
[post="48437"][/post]​
OMG! I was thinking the same thing. She has the same smile on for every picture. Even though she is pretty. She looks like she is faking it.

Damn! Dan is hot.

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
Mara Phang said:
Thanks for sharing this magazine, Keylee. Dan and Sara are very adorable! They look good on-screen and off-screen. I hope to see more of them...
[post="48448"][/post]​

hmm.. dunno,, i think that's just the way she looks... well, Dan is so damn cute. he looks more mature here :D