Dang Sawan Sarb

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think they slept together more than once. After the r-scene and Por was being nice, they were mostly together and sharing one bed.

cikna

sarNie Adult
Hi!! It's been a while i read and enjoy thai lakorns though i don't speak and understand Thai! I'm from malaysia. and dang sawan sarb is one of my most favourite lakorns. so, yukihime, u said u upload the series..where can i watch it?...

yukihime

Private
Oki, I'm uploading some more tonight. yahoo~

Srri abt the delays...I had some problems with my video converter program. It hates me. hoho.

Now it works, so I'll upload a whole lot tonight...just to make up for the long wait.

So, ENJOY!!! :lmao:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Coolies Yukihime, thank you for your time so we're able to watch the lakorn :wub:
cant wait to see the wedding night :sweat: :p

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Wahh, they're so sweet after the 'r' scene :wub: :wub: I like the tissue scene hehe
but now, she remembers her past :( and forgotten about Por :wavecry:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The tissue part was silly and cute. It was a fresh scene, since you wouldn't see that in much lakorns.

tang071

sarNie Elites
so in the end, do the two get back together. i remember watching the ending a long time ago and not liking it.

so what i understand from reading everyone's posts, karn gives up but before he does he gives the diary for dawan to read. she reads it and then they get back together??? but does dawan actually remember the past or does she get with karn just bc she read that she loved him?

this lakorn is great, one of my favs with kob.

yukhime, how many eps. are there? is it almost ending?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think there's two ending to this lakorn. She acutally remembers the time she spent with Karn, because of the flask backs and people around her reminding her, and the dairy. The ending i have is when Karn came to see Dawan before he left to America. Instead of leaving they talk it out and hug, and that was the end of it.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
It sounds super rush, are there also 2 versions of the scene where Kob got her momery back? the scene where she hit her head and forgets about the time with Por. Because in Kobkorner.com the summary is different, while the clips Yukihime uploaded is another version :huh: :shock:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
So confusing. Lilly's summary from kobkorner is different from the version i have. I haven't seen Yukihime's version of Dang Sawan Sarb. I hope she got a different version then mines, so we can see if there were two versions or not.

yukihime

Private
tang071 said:
so in the end, do the two get back together. i remember watching the ending a long time ago and not liking it.

so what i understand from reading everyone's posts, karn gives up but before he does he gives the diary for dawan to read. she reads it and then they get back together??? but does dawan actually remember the past or does she get with karn just bc she read that she loved him?

this lakorn is great, one of my favs with kob.

yukhime, how many eps. are there? is it almost ending?
[post="36855"][/post]​
There's 15 episode total :)

The ending?? U'll have to watch and see. hehehe :lol:

yukihime

Private
nancyvang said:
So confusing. Lilly's summary from kobkorner is different from the version i have. I haven't seen Yukihime's version of Dang Sawan Sarb. I hope she got a different version then mines, so we can see if there were two versions or not.
[post="37155"][/post]​
Maybe lily got it from the actual Novel. They always modify the plot a bit when they make them into lakorns.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
But one ending i heard people watch. Na'ek and Pra'ek are at the airport. While my ending is at the house???

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
awww, thats no good, having lots of version. Because it makes you wonder and want to see the other version too :(
But from p'Lilly's summary it sounds like its more thrill lol

'One day, Atitap kidnaps Dawan while she is on her way home. Coincidently, Karn sees Atitap driving Dawan's car and follows them. To stop the car, Karn knocks Atitap's car off the road. Dawan ends up in the hospital.'

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
Once again I'd like to thank Yukihime for uploading this lakorn. I can't wait to watch the ending episode.

yukihime

Private
Hey guys, I just uploaded the last two episodes. Phew...finally I'm done. :sweat: So, have fun everyone!! :wavecry:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
:wavecry: I wanna cry :(
There was only a few mins for the ending, now I know what you guys mean *sniff*
It was such a great lakorn, the ending blow it all *sigh*
But it was good though, wish there was sweet scenes between them more in the end :wavecry:

Thanks once again kha Yukihime ^_^

hill

sarNie Egg
Phew said:
:wavecry: I wanna cry :(
There was only a few mins for the ending, now I know what you guys mean *sniff*
It was such a great lakorn, the ending blow it all *sigh*
But it was good though, wish there was sweet scenes between them more in the end :wavecry:

Thanks once again kha Yukihime ^_^
[post="39544"][/post]​
hey i was wondering if any one of you have the sound to this serie, the one they put it on the wedding when por came to take kob hand in marriage. I would be very happy if anyone could post it it for. I used to have it but my bros lost my sound track. Thanks much. :)