Dao Ja Rat Fah(Who & Who)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not a fan of Fon but she actually looks pretty young for her age if you see her in real life..In pics she does look old but real life she looks nice..

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know about fon. looking young cause i just saw her on vatee thai concert and remember her picture from this thread but wasn't sure it was her until they said her name was fon. omg she looks older than 33 she look like she's in her 40's and i told my sister she gonna be in lakorn with por,rome and benz and my sister said no way i must be mistaken. I guess i was right after all

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Update news:
Rome and Benz will get pair up.
and Por with Fon. from Fon's interview i read, she said P'Gai will wait for her to finish touring her concert first then they will start filming this la korn.
that's good. Benz is a great actress. Rome get to pair up with a famous great actress like Benz will give him more experience. Rome and Benz will also get pair up again in another new la korn call "Look mai blern see". whoa two la korns together for Rome and Benz. will wait to see their la korns.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for the new teedee. So they had not start filming yet, but that is okay, she is busy. I'll wait. Rome and Benz cool love the pairing.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Heum...I was thinking Fon and Rome were to get paired up together..I don't know..They might look cute together..But Benz..Heum..

tinah

sarNie Coma
i thought they would pair rome with fon cuz he look more mature than por. then again, por is almost around same age as fon

thanks teedee

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
i think rome and benz will make a great pair actually, but i will love to see benz with por too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes, great to see rome working with a-listers. atleast hes manly and tall for benz since shes a thick gal so it would be hard to find actors who suit her nowadayz.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
phew.. rome and benz are a pair. i didn't want him to get with fon O_O i'm fine with por with fon though.. hehe

tinah

sarNie Coma
p'kai confirmed that romes in this lakorn. im so happy rome is given the opportunity to show his talents. its definately gonna be a challenging role for him and im sure he'll do a great job. as for speaking esan, hes already fluent so it wouldnt be a problem for him. my parents are gonna be excited when i tell them about this lakorn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBsm3t-goHo
credit to romeholic

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
some of the power 3 team are also in here...aka Art, Woot, Kong, Pang....and some other ppl I dont know.