Dao Ja Rat Fah(Who & Who)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Por is such a hot head,so aggressive to Fon,always blame her and put his anger on her,she always has to take the blame for other people(her step-mom,benz) i feel so sorry for her, i read from pantip there are some people who like Nut & Fah couple,which include me, i like Por+Fon couple, they are not boring,their bickering,argue,fight & hatred toward eachother is fun to watch. to me,a goodie pra'ek is boring to watch & nang'ek who care only about getting revenge is annoying. Por & Fon match to play their character very much,and they match well as a couple in here too.

fanny

sarNie Adult
I LOVE POR AND FON COUPLE TOO, BUT I THINK IS LITTLE BIT TO MEAN TO THE MOM AND I HATE THE BROTHER HE IS SHIT HEAD. I LOVE ROME AND BENZ, BUT THEIR CHARACTER IN THIS IS KINDA BORING IN SOME PARTS.

cecilia

Staff member
^totally, the brother and the dad are so mean.
same goes for Benz' mom too. I wish, Benz step up and tell her mom to stop being harsh on Fon :(
and that cousin of her --- OMG. he's one creepy dude too -- if i'm Fon, i'll be scare for life too.

Right now, i'm excited to see POR/FON --- they definitely capture my whole LAKORN attention :wub:
and for some reason, i feel, this is the kind of character that Por's good at --- bully p'ek :loool:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia Posted Today, 07:00 AM
^totally, the brother and the dad are so mean.
same goes for Benz' mom too. I wish, Benz step up and tell her mom to stop being harsh on Fon
and that cousin of her --- OMG. he's one creepy dude too -- if i'm Fon, i'll be scare for life too.

Right now, i'm excited to see POR/FON --- they definitely capture my whole LAKORN attention
and for some reason, i feel, this is the kind of character that Por's good at --- bully p'ek
i totally agree with you cecilia, i think Por+Fon makes the la korn more interesting to continue watching,i have fun watching Por play this character, it just fits him so well and he play it so well too.

Patty

sarNie Adult
i'm so into dis lakorn rite now...i can't wait for the next ep(7)..
love por+fon couple!!!

cecilia

Staff member
Gosh, it's getting to intense and good now ..
next up, Fah confess her love for Pong, leaving dao all sad :(
seem like the two WON will come together soon -- can't wait for today episdoe.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh...ep.7 I feel so sorry for Fah, her life is too sad..Nut is such a jerk!!!,a devil!!! but then at least he felt gulity of what he did to her,but that's not enough, i want to see him on his knees begging for her forgiveness. and the part she tell Pont how she felt about him was really sad and turn on her song just make it more sad that it bring tears to my eyes. :lmao: but again Nut's character has always been mean to Fah so the "r" scene was bound to happen. well i think it's more reasonable than some pra'ek's characters that was a gentleman to nang'eks all a long then when he gets mad he "r" her, that's stupid, cause it just show he want to win her not doing it because he love her like he said. next part looks so dramatic and sad,seem like it's not gonna be good.

cecilia

Staff member
gosh...ep.7 I feel so sorry for Fah, her life is too sad..Nut is such a jerk!!!,a devil!!! but then at least he felt gulity of what he did to her,but that's not enough, i want to see him on his knees begging for her forgiveness. and the part she tell Pont how she felt about him was really sad and turn on her song just make it more sad that it bring tears to my eyes. :lmao: but again Nut's character has always been mean to Fah so the "r" scene was bound to happen. well i think it's more reasonable than some pra'ek's characters that was a gentleman to nang'eks all a long then when he gets mad he "r" her, that's stupid, cause it just show he want to win her not doing it because he love her like he said. next part looks so dramatic and sad,seem like it's not gonna be good.
same here .. at least he have the quilt on his face after his mom told him that no one know what's going on or who's behind it ..
i truly feel sorry for Fah.. she gets push around --- :( .. and Benz can't even stand up for her .. and now Dao and her seem to not get along b/c of the LOVE confession.

i can't wait to see the part when she find out .. she's with child :p --- i want her to use this to HURT Nut..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeap, I feel very sorry for Fah. She gets the blame from Nut and Pong get the blame from Dao. Mix them up and stirred around.

kermint

sarNie Adult
yeah agree with dat feel so sad for Fah. i think fah and nut character are more interest.

Fon sing so nice and nice voice.

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, i love Fon's voice too .
Right now, FON/POR are so n'ek and p'ek LOl
Por took Fon to the forest to hide since she tried to run away today ---

cecilia

Staff member
man, the other team are taking this thing too far.
next week
Fah's pregnant

cecilia

Staff member
^all her song are good to listen to, got me feeling her love for Rome too.
i also REALLY REALLY like Rome's voice :wub:

i just can't wait to see Por drop his face when he find out what happen to Fon :loool:
what kind of plan he plan to take or do --- how he will adjust his attitude or how he will try to fix things :clap:
or how he will put up with her if she refuse his help --- SO MANY QUESTIONS .. i'm so can't wait ^^

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I love the pairing of por/fon, they r so freaking cute. They have a great chemistry working together. I hope fon will do another lakorn with
por again. They r best couple in this show. Luv them!!!

cecilia

Staff member
has the OST ever been upload in here?
b/c i went googling for it and found a bunch of them mp3
if anyone want it, just msg here, i'll upload them, otherwise, i'll keep them for myself since not many ppl like them morlum songs LOl

KAEMEY

sarNie Egg
has the OST ever been upload in here?
b/c i went googling for it and found a bunch of them mp3
if anyone want it, just msg here, i'll upload them, otherwise, i'll keep them for myself since not many ppl like them morlum songs LOl
hI Cecilia,
I am a big morlum fan and in fact i was trying to search for all the songs from Dao Ja Rat Fah but in up with nothing. If it's not too troubling for you, if you could upload them for me.

Thank you.