Dao Ja Rat Fah(Who & Who)

CTR

The Realist guy here period
^they are worthy of watching more than ROME/BENZ, at least, they argue, fight, and kindda makeup unlike ROME/BENZ couple ;)
Rome is too good of a good guy. He is always getting taken advantage by everyone. Benz is a hot-tempered and irrational person in here. -_-

Even though Por is an a$$ hole in here, it suits him well in here. Enough with the Por and Pat thing. It is overdone. B)

I like it when Por told the N'rai that he slept with 20+ women and he never considered them his wife. And he said, why would he change for her. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^lip singing. he finally came in the picture.

i thought the first few epis was boring but later on when all the drama started happening it became more entertaining. i hate benz for being so selfish! if only rome could stand up for himself. hes like a brick wall in this lakorn. i find por and fons character more cute and fun to watch.

kermint

sarNie Adult
agree with dat don't really like Benz's character in this lakorn either. it's true dat por and fon character find more interest than rome and benz. rome's character too good hahha

friedrice2go

sarNie Egg
yea, i agree. rome's character too good. i dont think there is such a person that can be that good. benz's character is annoying in here.

Wii2008

sarNie Egg
I agree too, Benz and Rome are tooooooooooooooooooooooo boring. I'm only watching this lakorn because of POR AND FON. I like the song that Por and fon sing together and the song that Fon sing by herself. fon have a very nice voice. can't wait til 2ommorow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Wii2008 Posted Today, 06:06 AM
I agree too, Benz and Rome are tooooooooooooooooooooooo boring. I'm only watching this lakorn because of POR AND FON. I like the song that Por and fon sing together and the song that Fon sing by herself. fon have a very nice voice. can't wait til 2ommorow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i totally agree with you Wii2008, i saw Por and Fon sing in thee 10 together. omg! they are so cute,make such a cute couple!

cecilia

Staff member
in today episode .. Rome tells everyone that Fon's pregnant, the shock on Por's face is priceless .. too bad, he have to be an **s and look down at her after when he question Fon alone :( <-- now, he's moving on to benz, to stir more problem :angry: --->

kermint

sarNie Adult
man i really dislike Benz's character. i just can't stand for her. love Foh and Por character...

Por just looks cool the way he act

Wii2008

sarNie Egg
I hate Benz in, doesn't like Benz in here at all. Benz is so mean doesn't list to anyone but herself. Can't stand her and Por is so mean to Fon can't believe that he just stand there and let the n'rai hit Fon. Still I like Por and Fon wish there were more scene between them two. Can't wait til tomorrow, hope there will be more of Por and Fon. I think Fon started to like Por already, Fon kind of get mad when Por was all acting as if he like the n'rai.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
in today episode i was so mad , there is little scenes of Por and Fon together. and was mad that he didn't show that much concern about her after he found out she's pregnant. make it look like he doesn't care about her enough and he should have know it's his baby after she said it's only her baby, because she didn't say Rome was the father of her child. and more angry that he went back to Benz, i don't get it. look like neither of them love eachother. she still love Rome and he still likes Benz. and they gonna end up together at the end..doesn't make sense..so i guess they will get together just for the baby..sucks! writer in this la korn sucks! aarrgghh... but i have to say the scene they were on stage performing together, when he wipe her tear,kiss her and hug her was cute though. but i want more sweet scenes of them....

cecilia

Staff member
^really, i think he does shown concern for Fon in today episode.
just that he let his pride step in and since Fon play around with him, he play around with her.
at the part where he question her about the daddy, you can actually tell, he wants it to be him,
throughout the whole lakorn after he did what he did to FON, he show concern for her, whenever Rome and his friend mention FON, he's always there to eavesdrop.
i really liking their COUPLE .. Rome is suspecting of POR/FON relationship too after he caught her staring at POR leaving with OH ..

i'd love to hit POR on the head, how can he think it's not his after what she said to him .. 'MY BABY, ONLY MY BABY!'
and why does he have to turn around and say that to her before he walk away that it's good, that it's not his .. DAMN MAN!!!!
he knows, he loves her but just can't come around to admit his mistakes. i'm hoping, he gets to pay more tribute later to FON, make him work harder for putting her through such messes.

as for BENZ, i could understand where she stand b/c of her misunderstanding, but i can't believe, she believe in her own instinct that much on how ROME would cheat on her, left alone, make her sister pregnant. *SIGHED* and ROME .. why does he still love her after all the accusation she gave to him .. it bother me that they keeps going back/forth ---

also, i think BENZ/POR are at it b/c they want to make ROME/FON jealous of their relationship. When they're in the backstage room, you can so tell, POR is doing all these in front of FON to piss her off .. and BENZ saying to go ahead b/c of ROME too --- i wish FON could just be a little stronger and do something about it before letting things go far for her sister and her hubby.

There was also a scene in the preview of BENZ/POR getting engage or marry, let's hope, it's only an engagement :( .. i would hate it if they allow to go through with the whole marriage thing, how will FON feel or BENZ feel for the rest of their life .. if they were to share one man when in reality, BENZ'S trying to not do that with ROME b/c of FON ..

Next week: POR will or might find out the truth b/c Rome told told him, if something were to happen to the child, he's not the one that will regret it b/c he's not the father of Fon's child. He turned POR around and said that the person who did this should know himself well .. <--- i told you, ROME suspect these all along .. even in today episode, he saw the jealous face on POR when he came to fake out that sweet talk with Fon.

Angel2008

sarNie Egg
oh lord, i can't stand for benz's character at all...sorry to say dat hahaha

I'm with you on that 'kermint' I never ben, she soo selfish I think in the movie :loool: sorry to say dat hahaha :loool: I only watch "FON" :lmao: SAD character

Patty

sarNie Adult
Por is so mean!!! but he's too cute to be hated. hahaha
man its gettingg so damn good cant wait til nxt week..

kermint

sarNie Adult
gialong93: wat scene dat u want to know Por say to Fon?

heck yeh, Por is so mean but i think he's cool like dat hahaha like the way he act lol

can't wait to c next week kekeke

gialong93

sarNie Egg
gialong93: wat scene dat u want to know Por say to Fon?

heck yeh, Por is so mean but i think he's cool like dat hahaha like the way he act lol

can't wait to c next week kekeke
Actually, it was when all four ran into each other at a restaurant or something like that. Por was very cynical toward Fon and Rome... He did most of the talking and I'd think whatever he said was not very nice..

Patty

sarNie Adult
"man i really dislike Benz's character. i just can't stand for her. love Foh and Por character..." (Kermint)

hi fi!!!!