Dao Ja Rat Fah(Who & Who)

myx

sArNieZ
i luv this lakorn soo far. soo far soo good. although i'm not that into morlum, i luv those songs that they sing in here. i feel sad for fah :spin: . hope she will end up happily w/ por.

kermint

sarNie Adult
episode today is kindna good tho. i luv those scenes between por and fon, especially the scene fon at the hospital. i think dat scene is so sad but it's very touch tho. por act good dat scene...

cecilia

Staff member
i agree. today is my favorite episode of all .. b/c POR finally show his emotion for Fon..
.. i love FON/POR couple .. they are so cute together ^^
i can't wait for tomorrow as well b/c it looks so cute when they show the preview of FON asking ROME and her to move/go away-- the look on POR is just priceless.

cecilia

Staff member
hahah. i love the part where Nut ACCIDENTALLY slurp out 'I'M WORRY ABOUT THE CHILD!' (more of like, my child :lol:) to Pong :clap:
i love it when FAH and PONG are in the kitchen with FAH asking PONG to move out and start a new family together, eventually, they will move out in the end once DAO/NUT are marry. -- Love how NUT eavesdrop on their conversation and end with a jealous face .. or how he refuse to admit the truth in front of PONG when he's at the hospital visiting FAH ..

I REALLY LOVE POR/FON'S COUPLE ..
can't wait for next week .. seem like, it'll end then too ^^

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
me too. ^^
I totally agree with u, cecilia. I also love the part when Nut pick up Fah when she got out of the hospital and take her home.
He is so in love with her that he willing to let Fah to be with Pong also, he love his child already.
I don't want this show to end :(
I like watching Por/Fon as a couple. They got great chemistry and they look cute together. Luv them :wub:

nolee

sarNie Adult
i like Fon's character but she looks sooo old to me ;[ she don't look good w/Por.. but other than that i love this lakorn; even tho i hate tha misunderstandings between everyone lol

cecilia

Staff member
^i agree but sometime, Fon have nice angle on her- when she have less makeup on her, she looks young, it's the dark makeup that make her look old plus her deep eyes are not helping either .. regardless, i think FON/POR looks good together ..

I love the idea of how she push Nut away and try to degrade him to see what he will do next .. but i suppose, the engagement took it too far like she said -- they must really love each other to consider engagement, left alone, marriage .. so it's time for her to move on and continue her life with the man she love instead of trying to pressure Nut to do something that he didn't have the heart for ..

The hospital scene is so cute too -- how he goes, he's doing it, even if she wait, she knows well, Pong will not come b/c he's busy elsewhere --- how thoughtful of Nut, right? :loool:
i'm also glad that he feel miserable each time he's around FON as he try to tease, bully, and blackmail her --- love her comeback or how he look at himself, not deserving of her love since he treated her badly from the start --- and i love the moment how the camera zoom into Fah's reaction each time she witness his confession :clap:

SPHEK, i agree, i don't want it to end for POR/FON but for BENZ/ROME, i want it to end :loool:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
watching this la korn just make me frustrated.doesn't make much sense. Por knows the baby is his but still he goes and engage with Benz,and still try to make Fon jealous by being close to Benz at the festival. which is stupid. Benz knows Rome and Fon doesn't have anything going on, and that Rome loves her but she still go on and hurt herself and Rome by engage to Por, well she use excuse want to give back to Fon for being nice to her all along,but Fon already told benz that Rome won't ever love her.which is stupid to be a good person at this moment to hurt herself and rome, and next episode Benz and Por go takes their wedding photos. which is dumb,and finally Fon decides to leave. she should have done that a long time ago. but at least it show that Por cares about Fon when she hurts her stomache,that he's sad that she doesn't tell him that the baby is his and trust and love Rome more than him.so he want to get back at her by go and marry Benz? well he use the excuse he want fon to be with the guy she love but he knows rome loves benz why push fon away,he should show more concern over fon,take responsiblity even though she doesn't want it because if he really love and care for her and the baby he will try to pursuade her to give him a chance like ken in sawanbiang did. por has too much ego and then Fon tell Rome to leave and go stay alone together when she knows Rome love Benz and she's willing to leave him so he can be with benz but yeah it's because of benz's mom that said that to her so she decide to say that to rome. but i like the scene Rome punch Por three times. i was satisfy. por so deserve to get hit. lol..he should know the baby is his since beginning and he didn't do anything about it which he's a jerk for that, the script writer is writing in circle. like the scene when por drop fon off at home, and he tell rome to take care of his wife(fon) and don't mess with benz which doesn't make sense for him to say that when he know fon and rome had nothing going on,he act like he care more about benz and after the scene rome punch him, next scene they act like nothing going on, the story doesn't connect,and why they don't show that benz know por is the father of fon's baby. it just doesn't make sense. bad script writing. and there is 5 episodes left. hope the story doesn't go in circle again. hope we'll get to see por goes after fon and try to make her forgive him by being nice and take care of her and their baby but she won't forgive him easily until he about to die by protecting her,something like that. then she will forgive him. if its like this i will be happy. but i don't have high hopes for it to happen like this though.

cecilia

Staff member
^lol .. teedee, you sound very frustrated too .. i agree, it does goes in circle, but for FON/POR, i don't get bore.
I prefer, POR taking the lead since he created the whole messes and totally agree on on the part of him, making up to her beside being nice/take care after fon, there outta be more than that to get forgiveness, let's hope they emphasize on this more as the lakorn continue ..

was it originally suppose to be that many episodes or did they extend it? .. b/c that's quite alot --- i dont' mind seeing fon/por but i'm fed up with benz/rome ;)

cecilia

Staff member
today episode, fon ran away with the help of Chon.
tomorrow ---
Por and Rome found where they are, seem like Fon committed suicide by hanging herself :lmao: ..
i hope it's not true :( ... if it is. i quite this lakorn
.. :lmao:

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I will totally quit this lakorn too
if fon die. She's one of the main character she can't die. Why won't he just break the darn door open!!! He's making me really mad. :angry: AHH!!!
Excited for tomorrow!

cecilia

Staff member
gosh, they really torturing me .. i don't know what's going on today ..
it end with what they preview yesterday, nothing's confirm of what really happen, this will bug me all week now :(

cecilia

Staff member
^as for official set, we will have to wait and see if tv3 plan to release it or not ..

but for iptv version, it's out already ja -- up to episode 14 (15 and 16 will be out next week)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
watching this la korn just makes me mad, so little scenes of Por and Fon together, and now little scenes of Fon. so unfair! they are the only couple that i want to see too. yeah and it got to end on the exciting part between them, now i've to wait till next monday. such a long wait. :arrg:

cecilia

Staff member
^teedee. i was pissed this morning as well of how it end .. just at the cliff hanging part .. make me mad :(