Dao Puen Din (PolyPlus)

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
yea i agree wit ChenrukNote Vee need get hair cut u omg Bon i miss him so much finally he in another lakorn since poo lakorn

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i miss bon too!
yeah vee needs to cut his hair but just a little though.....i kinda like him with long hair....not too long though

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
aww...i wanted araya to be the na'ek and noon to be the nang'rai cause i haven't seen a lakron that araya is paired up with vee and also i want to see a lakron that noon plays nang'rai...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I think Chompoo is the nrai and Noon is the nek correct me if i'm wrong somebody. Tubbytinker you know wat Bon been up 2 he been gone 4 like a yr i miss him so much he so hot. I hope Bon pairs up wit Araya den

TubbyTinker

yup noon is the nangek and araya is the nangrai...
i hope bon gets with araya too

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
yaaaay. i saw the making of this in jun pun dao. :] i can't wait. VEE & NOON! WHOOOOOooOOO! So there might be like 3 couples ehh :] awesome. Does anyone know when its ganna air?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i saw the teaser mannie posts at noon/araya forum seem pretty good

edit: lol mannie i didnt see u posts it here too i must of scroll down to fast

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
This is too good to be true...wow....another lakorn with vee and noon...I can't wait to watch it...so does anyone know the airing date???...

TubbyTinker

from the interviews....vee and noon are boy/girl friend in here but vee is a workaholic...and he wont have time for noon
araya is like the trying to break their relationship in here...but about the story line not sure yet

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
ooo do i see lee (girl from talay sarb see luerd) in those caps and also in the pics from the lakorns of 08 thread in the thai section .... ????

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
i think Araya will be good as nang'rai.. i like vee now lol i learned to like him. noon is awesome!!