DAO VUE AND PAJ ZAUB KHAB

oldpenny

sarNie Egg
yes they are making another failed video. btw all that the girl gave was candy and pncil to the kids there, so what! whats so special bout that? hmong people are stupid. if they get praised for giving pencil then I would of been a queen already.

traci_vaj

sarNie Egg
OMFG! :lol: another of PZK & Dao Vue theard..i'm serious..i tink we need a pinned
section all dedicated juz for any news regarding PZK
LOLZ...pink_juliet_kashie, you are too funny.

People, people, people, leave that poor girl alone. If I was to go to Thailand and hand out candy, pencils, and notebook to the kids there and posted up pictures, ya wouldn't talk about me. I think everyone's battered that girl enough, alright. You're all not helping by talking about her. The more you talk about her the more known and popular she becomes. Hehehehe!! Well, I don't know her and I'm not from anywhere around where she's from or probably where any of ya are from, so I can't point an opinion of her up. She seems like a very nice girl and she looks pretty in that picture.

You know what's so funny!! I was sitting here at work thinking and I started laughing because before I came into this forum, I was reading another forum also about PZK going to Thailand and China. And of course, I got confuse and posted a comment from the other forum with this one. LOLZ!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ppl over react about her. i'm sure white water is an excuse for her so tht she can go "play" around.
i agreed. its a excuse to go play. :D

btw what does she go and do over there anyways. lmao it doesn't make sense.
she comes back with pictures. okk? what about it?

another thing, she didn't win the pageant over there. she won it here, in the U.S. I mean if she wants to do something
for Thailand, mind as well enter their pageant. :D

LOLZ...pink_juliet_kashie, you are too funny.

People, people, people, leave that poor girl alone. If I was to go to Thailand and hand out candy, pencils, and notebook to the kids there and posted up pictures, ya wouldn't talk about me. I think everyone's battered that girl enough, alright. You're all not helping by talking about her. The more you talk about her the more known and popular she becomes. Hehehehe!! Well, I don't know her and I'm not from anywhere around where she's from or probably where any of ya are from, so I can't point an opinion of her up. She seems like a very nice girl and she looks pretty in that picture.

You know what's so funny!! I was sitting here at work thinking and I started laughing because before I came into this forum, I was reading another forum also about PZK going to Thailand and China. And of course, I got confuse and posted a comment from the other forum with this one. LOLZ!!
Very true, if you go to Thailand to hand out candy, pencils and notebook to the kids there & post pictures. We wouldn't talk about you "much". lol

But you will get positive & negative comments, like "oh, look!! a PZK wanna-be," or " wow! how nice of her!!" lol

Let's just say, whatever you try to do in the Hmong community, people will talk about you especially when you try to make publicity like PZK. lmao

*i mention this in the other topic, i might go to Laos next year. if i do, i will bring a PZK moment to SARN!! *woohoo lmao!!!!! ;)

Oh yeah, back to the topic. If Dao and PZK has a movie coming soon, im not even looking forward to it. i haven't even seen the one she star with Chen. but looking
at the preview. she can't act. :D

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
OMG They're going back to film a video????

They are the most annoying-est couple in the universe. LOL!!! No foreals, they are. I mean PZK is doing too much.
Come on now, if she really care about Hmong people and is sooooo dedicated to her job to help Hmong people, then how come she's not doing sh*t here in the U f*cking S?
So lame. I hate her. She's pretty and all but she's making herself look like a dumbf*ck who cares about having fun. What can she do over there? Provide for them? Why not help your Hmong people here first?

& If she REALLY want to go back to help them, why not go to the forest where most of them are being killed? Provide food for them.

Blah!

dolleiwen

sarNie Egg
peev xwm? more like "fame"..

what kind of movie r they making. well i don't want 2 be mean but she have won the beauty peagant she can do anything she want. every one in this world can do anything they want n it is there life not your. u don't need 2 bother their life, worrying about ur first. every one have their own dreams. follow ur heart. let me ask u what should u do when u r n her position. well every one have their own "peev xwm". well leave pzk alone n dao. everthing is ur no matter how good u r only good personality and heart to become a good person in this world.

dolleiwen

sarNie Egg
well, ppl will do anything to get money.. im sure this is one of their idea to travel.. as well as escaping to spend time together.. arent they attached to eachother? i mean, she is hmong OG miss perfect! and he is hmong OG wanna phaj es.. lol so two goes well together.. go ahead and show the world how conceited you both are.. congrats!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
what kind of movie r they making. well i don't want 2 be mean but she have won the beauty peagant she can do anything she want. every one in this world can do anything they want n it is there life not your. u don't need 2 bother their life, worrying about ur first. every one have their own dreams. follow ur heart. let me ask u what should u do when u r n her position. well every one have their own "peev xwm". well leave pzk alone n dao. everthing is ur no matter how good u r only good personality and heart to become a good person in this world.
haha u crack me up. really, you do. It's not like she won miss universe and even if she did.
doesn't mean, u try SO hard to get fame. lol thats what she's doing. its ridiculous.

I agreed, we all can do whatever we want but to be like Pzk, to travel to have fun but to tell people,
she went to help the Hmong in Thailand/Laos? That's a lame excuse and that's bullshiet. lol She is trying too
hard to get publicity. and when you do, you get negative and positive comemnts.
I mean, come on Pzk. Get real. Lol

*To answer your question: What will i do if i was in her position? lmao Funny question. She went for the pageant, she won. The end. What's more to it? durrr.

by the way, are you related to Pzk, perhaps Dao. or are you a fan of them? are you Planning on doing something like them? lol i say go for it. Handle our criticism. if you can't, don't even go there. :D

zienan09

sarNie Hatchling
who are these two??
ahaha..im bad with names..all i kno are the old old actors and actress when hmong movies were still interesting..

*__*

sarNie Egg
Here is some Gossip to gossip about, but wait this isn't gossip, it is
real. Picture & Proof.

the Miss Hmong Int'l is not a goodie 2shoe that she said she is. LOL.
her showing herself party-hardy probably without her parents knowing. I
found the pics online so thought I share.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Lmao thanks for sharing the wonderful picture!! Lol I guess she isnt that innocent girl on stage after all. Haha

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Here is some Gossip to gossip about, but wait this isn't gossip, it is real. Picture & Proof.the Miss Hmong Int'l is not a goodie 2shoe that she said she is. LOL.her showing herself party-hardy probably without her parents knowing. I found the pics online so thought I share.
wow. she looks sweaty..
seems like she's been at it all night. lol

candi

sarNie Juvenile
ew...someone tell that guy to cover up his legs..unless he got legs like King Leonidas in 300!

milacute04

sarNie Egg
ahhh... they just look like a fat couple to me... but watever, everyone party these days... and yes, that dao guy does need to cover up his legs.. he's starting to make me feel bad... even i don't show off my legs as much as this...