DAO VUE & PAJ ZAUB

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
lol some of their pic are too cheesy.... but hey whatever.... know the guy but no clue who the girl is...

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Eh. Cute. He's got a nice body (from what's shown haha) but I don't think he's all that, or "handsome." Flashy, sure. Handsome? Nahh. And Dr. Tom's movies are boring. Not that I've watched any since the first one when I was like 5, but that's what I hear. Oh, well. To each their own.

Is this the pageant chick that went to Thailand? Dang, I thought she was skinnier...Cute though. If they are dating, good for them. If not, it's all about the publicity and $$ anyways.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
how did the picha ruin the Ms. Innocent image?? the pichas aren't bad in any ways?

wow. i didn't know that people wouldn't understand how that one specific ruins her "miss innocent" image.

its just like how the friggin americans win pageants and then one picture they had on facebook could have costed them their crown. durr!

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
wow, she's ONLY 17???...she seems older than she looks....and he's i think about 21....so yeah she is underage if shes only 17...she's pretty cute and he's handsome as well...they do make a cute couple if they were to be dating....=)...i'd support them if they were.....well hope to see both of them at fresno new year this year....=)

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
I would love to see them do a movie together. Paj Zaub is very pretty. She's more attracting in the Og's style. Where as if you were to look at Moncia she's very pretty too but more for the younger generation style.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I would love to see them do a movie together. Paj Zaub is very pretty. She's more attracting in the Og's style. Where as if you were to look at Moncia she's very pretty too but more for the younger generation style.

do you mean the girl monica from Minnesota....that won miss pageant a couple years back then.....????

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
SHE'S TOO BIG FOR HIM AND DOESN'T MATCH HIM ALSO SHE CAN'T ACT ESPECIALLY WITH THE NEW MOVIE SHE ACTED WITH CHEN. SHE'S ONLY 17 SHE LOOKS OLDER THAN ME AND I'M 18 ALREADY.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
SHE'S TOO BIG FOR HIM AND DOESN'T MATCH HIM ALSO SHE CAN'T ACT ESPECIALLY WITH THE NEW MOVIE SHE ACTED WITH CHEN. SHE'S ONLY 17 SHE LOOKS OLDER THAN ME AND I'M 18 ALREADY.
she's not big. she's giant. she makes him look hella small. when she won the pageant.. she was only 16! i thought she was at least 18 or 19.

giant rocking the house eh?

of course... everyone is pretty with make up.. her acting sucks... she dresses up too much

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh well, don't be too mean. people get big once in their life.. LOL.. perhaps this is not your time yet. LOL..

anyways, yeah her acting isn't all that great.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i agree with the part about her acting. its obvious that she's still camera shy. i dont have anything against her. but she's too overrated. she got a pretty face but ppl on myspace comment her like she's the most beautiful hmong girl that there is. she's pretty but there are plenty of beautiful hmong women out there too. but about ppl saying that she's "big" and a "giant", please dont be mean. she probably got more meat on her, no problem with that. and so what if she and dao are dating. accept the fact and move on.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
she does look a bit big in pichas...the camera do add 10 pounds to you..but wen u see her in real life..she got a prettie good body...reallie good legs too...