DAO VUE & PAJ ZAUB

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
lol this has nothing to do with this topic ut just wanna say something out it them...

paj zuab is prettier in person... lol i think she look kinda big in some of the pic... i saw her at my clan leader's party yesterday.

ewww.. and dao.... omg he's so conceited... i was gonna take a picture w/ him and he totally took me as one those typical fans. lol the only reason why i took pic with him was that he was just standing there... as the whole time i was there he acted like he was someone important ... my a**!

GOTCHA

sarNie Egg
hmm. a lot of her "fans" will be upset with me... but this girl.. she's hella conceited.

this girl is a giant. she's bigger than her parents. wtf. why the hell does she keep reposting the same bulletins on myspace too? it's all in hmong too. okay. we get it. you won the pageant last year... be good for publicity. =/

I agree with you! I saw her in Fresno and she aint that cute in real life! It's the make-up. Her mom act just like her! Like mother, like daughter!

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
so the real question is are they dating or are they not???

hmmm, they'd make a pretty cute couple---I think :)

nkauj_hmoob_vue

sarNie Egg
and yes i know for sure that they r datin bcuz they alwayz go out together and i know that bcuz dao's parents know paj zaub's parents they very like her i really sure

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
and yes i know for sure that they r datin bcuz they alwayz go out together and i know that bcuz dao's parents know paj zaub's parents they very like her i really sure

wow. so you are saying they are dating.

but some people say she was kicking it with GVP's son at fresno new years...

lolz

so??? what's going on in this world? eheh

Ms_Stratus

sarNie Egg
so then whats up with her and general vang pao's son...I heard that he likes her...and his mother wants him to get with her because he always goes for white girls...

Mai Mee

sarNie Egg
OMG!!! This girl is only 17...she probably has not even finish high school yet!!! She needs to stop trying to be soo grown up and act like her age more!!! And just because she went to Thailand to give out free stuff to the Hmong refugees, she should be seen as a role model or even praise for it. Giving out free stuff does not make you any better than other people. I think through higher education and experience one can be a real role model in the Hmong community.

Dao...he seems like a guy who thinks to highly of himself!!!

These two make a perfect couple!!! BIG HEADS together!!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! This girl is only 17...she probably has not even finish high school yet!!! She needs to stop trying to be soo grown up and act like her age more!!! And just because she went to Thailand to give out free stuff to the Hmong refugees, she should be seen as a role model or even praise for it. Giving out free stuff does not make you any better than other people. I think through higher education and experience one can be a real role model in the Hmong community.

Dao...he seems like a guy who thinks to highly of himself!!!

These two make a perfect couple!!! BIG HEADS together!!

that's true. dao does think highly of himself. no offense.. even tho i did do a picture with him. ahahah..
but yeah... giving out free stuff to refugees.. anyone can do that.
look at chue vang (maiv xyooj's ex husband)
he went to white water and gave away money while he was abroad..
he didn't win a pageant.. he still helped them out a lil bit.
its just all a part of the publicity act.
get real now...

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
i doubt they're dating... the only reason why
they're always together and have those photo
shoots is because they have a clothing line
together.. u guys may have heard it.. Phab Ej..
sounds fimilar? so yea.. they are not dating!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i doubt they're dating... the only reason why
they're always together and have those photo
shoots is because they have a clothing line
together.. u guys may have heard it.. Phab Ej..
sounds fimilar? so yea.. they are not dating!

you got the wrong girl here.
paj zaub khab doesn't model for the clothing line phab ej
the girl that models for that is paginia lor.
**paginia lor is a hmong hottie, model, make up artist, go go dancer.. just a whole lot of stuff.
paj zaub khab "models" for hmong studios in fresno...