DAO VUE & PAJ ZAUB

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
you got the wrong girl here.
paj zaub khab doesn't model for the clothing line phab ej
the girl that models for that is paginia lor.
**paginia lor is a hmong hottie, model, make up artist, go go dancer.. just a whole lot of stuff.
paj zaub khab "models" for hmong studios in fresno...
REALLY.. DON'T I JUST FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT!
THEY SHURE DO LOOK ALIKE! SORRY THEN!!!

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
off topic
but how come they're not wearing their phaj ej clothes
even in their modeling pics, they're not even wearing the phaj ej clothes

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
you can check it out at www.phajeb.com. im not trying to be mean or anything but his clothing line SUCKS big time. i can make the shirt myself come on. I thought it would have been better but guess not. there's the word phaj eb on every single shirt.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
off topic
but how come they're not wearing their phaj ej clothes
even in their modeling pics, they're not even wearing the phaj ej clothes
that's true. iono why either. ??

I was wondering where can you actually buy the phai ej clothing line??? Is it Hmong Clothes or American???
they have a website.. but i can never access it. eheh. its american clothes... i saw it at the fresno new years.. they're just tanks and tees.. looks just like shirts you can find at wal-mart. lolz

you can check it out at www.phajeb.com. im not trying to be mean or anything but his clothing line SUCKS big time. i can make the shirt myself come on. I thought it would have been better but guess not. there's the word phaj eb on every single shirt.
yeah.. i thought it would be something else too.. but like i said... just tanks and tees with phaj eb on it. ehehe

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
when they gave out the flyers (pe ej n nang ej booth )those minn papers on the beck it says something like: $3 off.....but i guess they cross it off with a perminate pen........i guess that was quit wierd...

smiley_ka

sarNie Egg
OMG!!! This girl is only 17...she probably has not even finish high school yet!!! She needs to stop trying to be soo grown up and act like her age more!!! And just because she went to Thailand to give out free stuff to the Hmong refugees, she should be seen as a role model or even praise for it. Giving out free stuff does not make you any better than other people. I think through higher education and experience one can be a real role model in the Hmong community.

Dao...he seems like a guy who thinks to highly of himself!!!

These two make a perfect couple!!! BIG HEADS together!!
Ahahaha! I totally agree with everything-- Dao seems so conceited, he's not even all that -.-

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Ahahaha! I totally agree with everything-- Dao seems so conceited, he's not even all that -.-

according to dao vue's myspace... this is what he's got to say about himself::

Height: 5’8 Age: 22 Location: Fresno Occupation: I’m a Bartender, waiter, actor, model, and a college student working on my BA in Criminology and a minor in theater art.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
5'8",,,,OOOO,,,,,,,QUIT TALL HUMMM....
he's only 5'8"
on a guy's scale... that's not tall at all...

before i saw him in person.. i thought he was tall too.. but when i took a picture with him @ sac new years..
i thought to myself.. did i get taller or is dao vue a shorty?
and i'm only 4'11
ahahha

he's only tall to the shorties...

candi

sarNie Juvenile
nkaujhmooblauj seems to know so much on everyone...quit stalking! hahaha...j/k...

and who cares if they are dating or not! i have never heard of them until i joined this site...but i got to know many of the hmong celebrities, like dao, maixiong, pajzaub (dont know if she is a celebrities but you guys talk alot about her)...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
nkaujhmooblauj seems to know so much on everyone...quit stalking! hahaha...j/k...

and who cares if they are dating or not! i have never heard of them until i joined this site...but i got to know many of the hmong celebrities, like dao, maixiong, pajzaub (dont know if she is a celebrities but you guys talk alot about her)...

hell yeah imma stalker.
lolz.
i'm a freak on myspace.. and everyone is pretty much on there.. so yup.
that's where i get my info+ the rumors. ahahha

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
^hahahahahahhahahahaha
i get all my information from here
hahahahahahahahah
nothing gets pass my nose.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
dispite wat people say about Dao..my meeting with him was very pleasent and he did someting that proved he was a real pra'ek...anyways i guess he can't make everyone love him...anyways...paginia looks reallie prettie in tat yellow dress...she's like the hmong hottie w/ the most cloting on..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
dispite wat people say about Dao..my meeting with him was very pleasent and he did someting that proved he was a real pra'ek...anyways i guess he can't make everyone love him...anyways...paginia looks reallie prettie in tat yellow dress...she's like the hmong hottie w/ the most cloting on..
we never said anything bad about him.. he's just kind of conceited..
hella girls be head over heels for him.. uh.. he's just an ordinary hmong guy..?
some girls make themselves look hella deperate..
"omg. you are so fine."
"she's so lucky!"
and what did he do that made him a real pra'ek?
i find that funnie...

paginia just doesnt do those hmong hottie stuff.. she actually does a lot of things.. like make up.. hair.. modeling.. go go dancing.. hella crap.
to me, she's the only girl out of the hmong hotties that is getting somewhere.

hehe

sarNie Egg
damn, i got tired of this topic. Paj Zaub is my friends!!!!!! I know her!!!!!!!!!!! She know me!!!!!!!!!!! she and Dao are not dating so please stop!!!!!!!!!!!

picture are picture!!!!!!!!! those picture are like other people who took only. picture don't tell you that "oh my god, are the dating?" picture is just picture.

if i took some picture with a girl i bet you guys were going to say the same too but my answer is no!!!!!! it just a picture!!!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
damn, i got tired of this topic. Paj Zaub is my friends!!!!!! I know her!!!!!!!!!!! She know me!!!!!!!!!!! she and Dao are not dating so please stop!!!!!!!!!!!

picture are picture!!!!!!!!! those picture are like other people who took only. picture don't tell you that "oh my god, are the dating?" picture is just picture.

if i took some picture with a girl i bet you guys were going to say the same too but my answer is no!!!!!! it just a picture!!!
calm down foo!
we're not even talking about you.
why are you so mad?
ahaha.
"people will always talk.. so you might as well give them something to talk about..."
have you ever heard of that before?
take a chill pill.
why are you concerned anyway??

choo

sarNie Adult
hhalol, wow i didn' t think this topic would whoop up 5 6pages! lol

okay i've seen both of these two individuals and my own view on them: like it matters lol but

1. when did age ever matter when it comes to hmong dating??lol
2. I was seriously disappointed when they made Paj Zuab the Miss Hmong California; when the she basically combined 2 of the answers given by the other 2 contestants already and made it her short and sweet answer...lol but i guess like my bro says, it's all about the looks, and indeed, she was prettier than the other 2 girls..but still that wasn't the point for me..lol.her outside appearance to me: she seems pretty nice? and she's not a GIANT either.. lol..it was kind of hard to believe that she's still only 17 or so. Cause they way she acts-- she looks a lot older. But I guess many tend to be that way now anyways.
3. If they're dating, whoo-hoo.lol if not, then watever. I saw her tagging along with GVP's son all over the damn fresno NY. lol
4. I saw Dao at the ny's too. Didn't personally go and talk so i can't say much about his personality--just his looks. But to say that he's "soooo hmong??" psh. Seriously, I saw those pluck/wax eyebrows..and look at the way he tries to put that hmong money on his waist? Talk about making a lame appearance cuz, that's not sexy/cool or "hmong" at all...
5. and it should be fine that we're all talking about them too..lol they're our hmoob "center of attention" and we're the great audience who just love to critique and write about them....lol