Darb 7 See Manee 7 Sang (Coming Soon)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
awwww...what?! I'm so disappointed and mad taht they're remaking this...I liked the old version where Neung and Boy were in.....the guy in the orange is cute...so who are gonna play the two praeks....not feeling the nangeks though

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
oh wow...is the main character is it the couple that always have pictures together up there??...
is it the girl wearing goldish-w/ greenish?? and the main guy is the wearing orange??...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
oh wow...is the main character is it the couple that always have pictures together up there??...
is it the girl wearing goldish-w/ greenish?? and the main guy is the wearing orange??...
Yes....the main guy is in orange and his leading lady is the one that is standing next to him in the photo..

mia07

Introvert
I barely watched Tukatha and plus, I don't like how Fuse act so more likely this is a skip for me, too!

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
they are remaking this lakorn i can tell its gonna be long man why so many remakes lol can't they think of something new lol but yeah i just want to watch it and see how it goes lol

soysuva

sarNie Egg
:yuck: eww, costumes are ugly. :nono1: I have to say, but for this one the pairing, I'm not liking it. <_< I think i will have to skip this boran. Who ever watches this, tell me how it goes. :D

Also, isn't the main girl wearing the same clothing Mild wore in Tukka Tha Tong? :scratchchin: they look so alike. :scratchhead2:

val

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing the pix, but the heck! fuse is a cute guy, but not liking his acting at all. why are they having him in the remake again.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
SUCH A BAD BAD IDEA!! i love Boy Blinya as Akanni! and all the other old casts!!! boran lakorns now adays SUCK!! they needa bring back the old directors to show them how 2 do it. Thank you very much for sharing the pictures though.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
wow thanks for sharing the pix. I will probably give it a try like I do all boran lakorns lately and see wussup. I'm not feeling their outfits and crowns though. The pra eks are sooooo skinny.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing...like BaBeeLai said, I will give this a try...athough i don't like their costume...they are cheaped so what can we expect...just hope it not draging.......

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
THey gonna kill this remake again...... Although the casts look weird but there are some pretty good looking men....