Darb 7 See Manee 7 Sang (Coming Soon)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
fan mv of Yam and Aont by pyjclub's youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo8fPlzZER8

credits to : pyjclub @ youtube.com

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
this is out already? I am so behind on borans. I hate how they keep doing remakes though, especially of ones that was just out. you know?

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
there they go butchering the originals with stupid remakes. the hair looks ridiculous and the men's costume.

yayamy

sarNie Egg
Yes in the old version Umarawadee died.
WTF? she died? :rant: but she and sing are such cute couple. why they have to kill off a cute couple? why not make one of the main pe'ke's wives died? he got 2 wifes so he got room to spare. anyway how umarawadee died?

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
WTF? she died? :rant: but she and sing are such cute couple. why they have to kill off a cute couple? why not make one of the main pe'ke's wives died? he got 2 wifes so he got room to spare. anyway how umarawadee died?
in the old version she became blind first, and wen she turned blind thats when she realized that she has been a bitch, and she started becoming all nice. she died because she was running to Sing and someone killed her with the Daab 7 See...something like that.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Urg wats up with two wifes lately. is boran alwaies liek this. ugh the main pa ack is such a baster. iono. i hate it.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Urg wats up with two wifes lately. is boran alwaies liek this. ugh the main pa ack is such a baster. iono. i hate it.
lol. true. It's like they can't find anything else to make it interesting so they keep making the Pra Ek have two wives. That's the only thing they can think of to make it more dramatic. lol

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
Argh I've become speechless after watching episode 4. There's too much animation, the acting is o k, i just lost interest in the main couple because they've already became intimate the same day they met? am i right? :scratchchin:

Nang ek is really cute tho :blush:

I can't wait till Yam and Aont shows up! Miss Yammmm <3

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
if only, if only...these lakorns can go back to normal, great lakorns! boran lakorns use to be my favorite, they were so interesting, many beautiful actors/actress with beautiful clothes! and the guy would have the regular bun hair-style!! why do they try to make everything so advanced and dragging! do they not know that most people don't like it!

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
if only, if only...these lakorns can go back to normal, great lakorns! boran lakorns use to be my favorite, they were so interesting, many beautiful actors/actress with beautiful clothes! and the guy would have the regular bun hair-style!! why do they try to make everything so advanced and dragging! do they not know that most people don't like it!
I'd agree. lolXD Even though I haven't seen the older versions, I've seen most ones that were made and progression through till now and big difference...and my god, episodes are just getting longer and longer too...back in the days it was Golden crowns and about only 15-20 episodes, now it's like 72, 74 episodes....gotta be shittin right? LOLXD

Maybe to them, as long as they're making money then it's all that matters...

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I'd agree. lolXD Even though I haven't seen the older versions, I've seen most ones that were made and progression through till now and big difference...and my god, episodes are just getting longer and longer too...back in the days it was Golden crowns and about only 15-20 episodes, now it's like 72, 74 episodes....gotta be shittin right? LOLXD

Maybe to them, as long as they're making money then it's all that matters...
I guess, but its so unfair they should be more considerate and respect the traditional boran legends/lakorn stories! I think even if they had a new director lakorns would still be bad since everything is so advanced and moderned. I'm surprised there hasnt been a real lip kiss scene in these boran lakorns nowadays. That would make it super different!! I also hate how they get rid of old actors like they should still have James, Aom, Yam, Au, etc to be the p'ek and n'ek. But they probably tired of working for boran lakorns too, most of them are in modern lakorns now.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess, but its so unfair they should be more considerate and respect the traditional boran legends/lakorn stories! I think even if they had a new director lakorns would still be bad since everything is so advanced and moderned. I'm surprised there hasnt been a real lip kiss scene in these boran lakorns nowadays. That would make it super different!! I also hate how they get rid of old actors like they should still have James, Aom, Yam, Au, etc to be the p'ek and n'ek. But they probably tired of working for boran lakorns too, most of them are in modern lakorns now.
Yea true. I think they already messed it up bad...but never know. I think they don't need real lip kissing scenes to make it romantic. Just holding each other is good enough. LOLXD But yea true, same here. The old actresses aren't really playing anymore and newer and newer actresses are taking their places. Sucks...but heck..what can you say.

Heck I just don't know what's going through their heads. The actors and actresses don't look that old yet...
I mean the only one I see kinda aging is Phone but the others still look pretty young so they can still play the main pra nangs shew..LOLXD but if they do look old, they can still cast them as the king or queen or something...shew.. But heck, casting Ton as King in TKT was hekka wierd. He looks too young to have 2 wives..

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea true. I think they already messed it up bad...but never know. I think they don't need real lip kissing scenes to make it romantic. Just holding each other is good enough. LOLXD But yea true, same here. The old actresses aren't really playing anymore and newer and newer actresses are taking their places. Sucks...but heck..what can you say.

Heck I just don't know what's going through their heads. The actors and actresses don't look that old yet...
I mean the only one I see kinda aging is Phone but the others still look pretty young so they can still play the main pra nangs shew..LOLXD but if they do look old, they can still cast them as the king or queen or something...shew.. But heck, casting Ton as King in TKT was hekka wierd. He looks too young to have 2 wives..
Yea phone does look older, yet hes the 1 who still plays as a main character. I really had my hopes up that one day James and Cartoon would pair up!! They are so cute! Or even a reunition between James and Aom as p'ek and n'ek. But its not gonna happen since Cartoon is no longer in boran lakorns =(

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea phone does look older, yet hes the 1 who still plays as a main character. I really had my hopes up that one day James and Cartoon would pair up!! They are so cute! Or even a reunition between James and Aom as p'ek and n'ek. But its not gonna happen since Cartoon is no longer in boran lakorns =(
Yea. Me too. I really liked Cartoon and James together a lot in PraTinawong. They don't match but they make a cute couple. ^_^
James and Aom were together in TKT, but their characters were just weird in there and they're just side characters. lol I don't have any fav. couples, as long as they have an interesting relationship then that's all that matters. ^_^

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea. Me too. I really liked Cartoon and James together a lot in PraTinawong. They don't match but they make a cute couple. ^_^
James and Aom were together in TKT, but their characters were just weird in there and they're just side characters. lol I don't have any fav. couples, as long as they have an interesting relationship then that's all that matters. ^_^
Haha yes totally agree!! =^..^= i still follow boran lakorns no matter how bad they get.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha yes totally agree!! =^..^= i still follow boran lakorns no matter how bad they get.
Yea Same here. ^_^
I haven't seen older versions but heard the were better. LOLXD the first Boran I ever saw was PraSutton Monora, Boy and Bee's version....then I didn't really start watching later till Tep Sung Warn aired or something...still trying to watch more...LOLXD But yea I'm going off topic here...lOLXD

Updates on Darb now....LOLXD
I think they're on the episode of Naen giving birth to the two twin sons already...

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea Same here. ^_^
I haven't seen older versions but heard the were better. LOLXD the first Boran I ever saw was PraSutton Monora, Boy and Bee's version....then I didn't really start watching later till Tep Sung Warn aired or something...still trying to watch more...LOLXD But yea I'm going off topic here...lOLXD

Updates on Darb now....LOLXD
I think they're on the episode of Naen giving birth to the two twin sons already...
I think they already passed that episode, the twins are played by Gino, they even met their dad but didnt know who he was.