Dark Knight

In.tro}

sarNie Egg
Da r k -------- K n i g h t
he's no prince charming

p r o l o g u e

I really, really, really, REALLY didn’t like him……….. at the time.

It wasn’t that he was ugly or mean (okay, maybe he was a little to blunt for his own good) but in all honesty, it was because he was just too darn intimidating. Those dark brown eyes; if you look into it, it almost seem like two gaping black holes trying to suck you into hell. And I wasn’t the only one who thought that way! My friends and other students at our university had also agreed. He was C-R-E-E-P-Y~

Son (his name is Yook Songpaisarn) was not ugly nor was he gorgeous, instead, average like everyone I knew. His eyes do not sparkle, however it does releases an invisible death ray that has the power to suffocate a person (*cough* I would know, I’ve lived through it). He is extremely tall….. almost like an ogre. He has broad shoulder that contours his upper body in a form of a rectangle. His lips are always dry with little cracks but those lips, his lips are always pink with a tint of red with just enough softness to melt you into his embrace. He got—

“He got…. He got….”Vill couldn’t help but fantasize about his body. She had seen it before. She is his wife after all. But did she really want her readers to know all his “treasures”?

Uh, HELL NO! It’s only my treasure chest, she thought hotly.

“Babe, what wrong?” Son had stop watching the soccer match and turn his body towards the screeching scribble sounds being fiercely force upon on a piece of paper.

“It’s nothing. I was just writing about something….” She answered absentmindedly. She wanted to write their story and share it with the world. It's a great way to remember all the memories they shared but it doesn’t have to have every little single detail right?

“What are you writing about?”

“About you and me—”

“and how perfect we are” He finished her sentence while looking at her with one of his sloppy smile.

“yeah” she softly whispered to herself.

We are perfect together aren’t we? She couldn’t help but swell up with happiness. Carefully, she stacked the papers on top of one another and gently placed them into the closes drawer she could find, and then slowly and seductively made her way to where her husband was sitting.​

Authors Note: If you didn't know already, this fanfix will only be a couple chapters and so my dear readers it will of course have a lot of flash back and maybe a little of the present/future too? Please do not take this out of here without my consent. Thanks for reading!

In.tro}

sarNie Egg
[sup]Chapter One:[/sup] [sub]T h e B e g i n n i n g[/sub]

She lay on top of him, quickly falling into a deep sleep. But he didn’t mind, he loved the feel of their skin touching. Everything was quite but the sound of her heart beat racing against his, as if their beats were doing a tango itself. Son gazed at Vill with awe. He couldn’t believe how beautiful she looked at this moment of time. The moon’s ray played with her skin, ever so lightly glittering by the soft breeze from the small crack from their master bedroom.

“God, you’re heaven sent” he murmured softly in her ear. Naturally, her body involuntary shivers due to his hot breath.

You really are the one, he thought to himself. He knew he was right from the beginning.

. . .

. .

“You’re the one.” He stated again, this time a little louder.

“Are you crazy?” Vill consciously eyed her sounding. Everybody had stopped doing whatever the heck they were doing to check out the scene. Oh god! She mentally screamed in her head. What sins did I do to cause this?

“Do you even know what you’re saying?!” She hissed only for their ears to hear.

He answered her question slowly, “Yes. I was merely just telling you the truth since I have gathered all the evidence.”

Son smirked at her expression.

“W-H-A-T” She stammers to form a sentence.

“What evidence could YOU possibly have?” She asked, folding her arms under her chest.

Vill turns her head cockily to the side. What kind of evidence will he come up with? And who would of thought, out of all the people in the world; she never thought for a second that Mr. Yook Songpaisarn was this kind of person: a person who’s madly in love with Vill Wannarot Sontichai wholeheartedly (or so he claim).

“This” Roughly grabbing her by the neck, he pulled her closer to him. Their lips touch and sparks started flying. Butterflies began soaring for the both of them. Her knees were failing to support her body and so she just collapsed into his arms perfectly.

“See” he said breathlessly, “We’re meant to be”

Vill eyes stared back at his, searching for the sincerity in his eyes. When she found her answer, she shoved him away and did what she had always done when something frightens her…. she ran away.

. . . . . .

“HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!” His friend laughed obviously over the phone. Meanwhile he could also hear his best friend cousin in the background giggling like a girl.

“I can’t believe she did that!” Son rolled his eyes. He had hoped to get ideas– not to be laughed at.

"Actually, I Do!" The man corrected himself.

“YAY!” Son shouted over the phone. “You idiots want to die?”

“Chill dude, what did you expect?” Berry Kugimiya, his longtime childhood friend asked.

“…”

Berry sighed, “Look, you should’ve taken things a little slower. Let her get to know you more, you giant idiot. You have the most unfriendliness expressions I have ever seen and I’m not even including the faces you make when you’re angry.

“Here— GIMMIE~” Mark screamed from the background. “Here’s what you do buddy~”

. . . . . .

“Vill… are you alright?” Yaya frowned. Yaya Urassaya couldn’t help but worry. She had never seen her friend so distraught before. Obviously Vill had taken Son confession to the heart. Literally!

Vill shook her head furiously. “no” She kept saying.

“What is wrong with you heart?” Vill place her hand over her heart.

Why won’t you shut up?

Yaya felt so helpless looking at her friend. She tried cheering Vill up by buy her the food and other materialistic objects but there was just no use. The only thing occupied in her friend thoughts was about that guy, Son. Yaya had always thought Son was attractive. However, she was not attracted to him. First of all, Son was anti-social from what she saw; never once did have she saw or hear about Son having friends. Not to mention that fact that he doesn’t talk or smile.

Mindlessly Yaya’s eyes wander around until her eyes stopped at one particular person or thing.

What the hell? She squint her eyes, is that who I think it is?

Suddenly Yaya was excited, she turns around to her friend and saw that Vill was still in her own world.

. . . . . .

This is stupid, this is stupid, this is so stupid! He chanted to himself but he wanted to win her over so bad.

Shutting his eyes briefly to calm himself down, he opened them once more. This time with a smile, he saw her lean against her friend’s shoulder.

“Vill!” He called out. One look at him and she took one big gulp.

Why is he on a white horse? Vill couldn’t help but glare at the sight of Son, wearing a white suit with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. Son tried to make the horse go faster but failed to. Instead the horses started to run towards Vill and Yaya wildly.

“Oh my gosh”

“AHHHH. RUN FOR IT~” Both of the girls duck under the picnic table.

“Shit!” Son jumped off the horse and ran to Vill. “Are you guys okay?”

“Hey you bastard are you trying to kill us?” Angrily Yaya came out of the table.

“Psss, psss. What happen bro?” He knew this was a bad idea. Why the hell did he even listen to Mark? Son, be a prince! Mark said. You have to ride a white horse, Berry added. Ugh! Son was going to kill those bastards when they come back from studying abroad, he swore it. He felt so dumb and felt vulnerable because he fell for their idiotic master plan. They're probably laughing their faces off right now.

“Shut Up!” The girls flinch at his harshness.

“I’m not talking to you guys” He said quickly, taking out his ear piece. “I’m talking to them!” He pointed to his ear piece. To them!

“Look, I like you” He began, throwing his ear piece away.

“I really do. I don’t know why but my eyes like you.” He laughed at how silly it sounded but it was the truth.

Oh, god her heart melted! This was the first time Vill had ever heard him laugh. His voice was so deep and dreaming.

“Whenever you’re around it’s like my eyes can only see you, like you’re the only thing that exists to me. The first time I heard your voice it was music to my ears. And when I saw you smiled, I thought to myself, ‘I hope one day she smile like that for me’. I know I’m not the kind of guy you’re looking for. I’m not handsome like models. I’m not a CEO son. I can’t smile like prince charming because if I do then I look constipated and angry.” Immediately Vill frown turn upside down while Yaya burst out laughing from the last sentence.

Son got a boost of confidence after seeing Vill happy face. I got her to smile. His heart literally jumps for joy; that was how much he loved her.

“I can’t be that guy.” He continues, “And I’m certainly not those cliché guys you watch in dramas. I’m quite because I’m blunt and people think it’s rude. I don’t have a lot of friends because I rather have few friends who I call my family then friends who can’t last a life time. I’m cold towards people because I’m not good at socializing.” Son stepped closer to Vill.

“I want to be your man. Can I be with you until there’s no more time?” He saw a tear run down her delicate face.

“Or I can just go back to being that ‘guy’” Son couldn’t believe how much it pained him to see her cry. If letting her go made her happy, then he would sacrifice his for hers.

“No” She held his arm and pulled him even closer to her.

“I—I….”

“You what?” she asked him, one of her eyebrows arched.

“I don’t know how to kiss” He confesses, “I never kissed anybody before.”

“Y-you never kissed a girl before…. How come?” She looked at him dumbfounded and baffled by the idea of how innocent he actually was.

Son nodded shyly, “because I was waiting for you”​

__________________________________​

AN: Thanks for reading guys!! I just wanna warn you, there's only gonna be one more chapter left. I don't want to drag on. But I was thinking of doing a chapter of the first time Son ever saw VIll but I don't know yet. We'll see <3

orihime303

sarNie Hatchling
This is really good! Plz do continue with this one plz!!! It's sooo cute sooo far! I love how the romance is starting off sooo far too!!!:DDD :bravo: