dark undereye circle

savanna

sarNie Egg
Hey girls any recommend on how to get rid of dark undereye? It make my eyes look like I have blackeyes right I hate it I try cumumber and some other stuff but it doesn't seem to work. I saw this new thing Hylexin have anyone try it & does it work? It a little expensive but it if work then I going to buy...thanks.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
gaaah I really need to know too please!!! I have MAJOR dark circles under my eyes looks like I do drugs or something (I dont ^__^) I just dont know how to get rid of them I dont like them it makes me look like I'm always tired

noungning

Heartless
i've heard preparation H works miracles with dark circles under ur eyes... it's not purposely for eyes but u can use it lol...it's to put on ur butt... but i swear ppl tells me it works on dark circles and my friends use it lol :p

Taylor

sarNie Egg
I've actually tried the cumcumber thing and no it doesn't work. all i do is use concealer make, and if you don't want to spend $$$, then just sleep early! :lmao: i do not not understand why all you girls have to worry about this, you are probably all so pretty, but if you guys have any tips then feel free to tell cause i might need some down the line.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Girls, there are make up concealment in stores from every brand covering Cover Girl, Rimmel, to every type and they have come up with dark eye circle concealment for people with dark circles under the eyes or have freckles that they want to hide. *it's cheap*

I don't usually have circles under my eyes, but if I stay up all night for something, I use it.

The brand that I really recommand is Rimmel. I have tried every other product and they either wear off in a few hours or it's too oily. With the Rimmel brand, it stays on longer and it doesn't get oily on the skin. I love their products.

The only thing that you have to do is decide what color your skin is and then try to match it up to their array sorted colors of concealment stixs.
Hope this helps