data cd

Vanida

Save World Save Life
hey how u guys save anything u want like songs,lakorns,or just pix into a data like burn it into a cd so u can erase it out of your computer too much stuff on my documents makes my computer so slow especailly the internet????????

Rakniran

use Nero StartSmart to burn your stuff into a data cd. Is also called Ahead Nero. Realplayer can burn data cd for you too. You can use a blank CD-R to burn all of your lakorn,pictures,and any file into a data cd.

Hope this will help you out.

Nameless

N i n j a
Windows has that option. Stick in your cd and a window will appear asking if you want to write these files onto your cd. Click on the folder and drag whatever file you want to write and then burn it. :) No special burning program required.

noungning

Heartless
i recommend a program versus windows doing it because i've used just the windows thing and i've had so much errors and plenty of wasted cds... especially when you're using the cds to burn huge files like lakorns and stuff... if u have a dvd burner... it saves up to 4.7 gigs but normal cd-r's are only like 700mb or 650mb

hopefully i didn't confuse u :sweat:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
wait are u saying windows media thing is not good it waste cd true one time i try to save kade and bua sane ruk nang sin waste 6 cd gosh so freaken mad cuase it didn't even save it but some did save like pix and lakorns i might try it again hopefully it works what program i don't know?????

noungning

Heartless
try nero like ppl has been saying but i don't personally use that. i use record now... u can try download.com and search for various programs. the techy guys should be able to advise one...