Dawb Thoj

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yup.. that's the way to get $$$.. so when they go home...
they're millionaires... or maybe even billion..trillionaires.. hahahaa...

kazee

That's true.. in America if you're lacking the English skills, no one's gonna want to be with you especially if he's lived here for most of his life. Maybe he just wants to be with her because she's rich, or something, I don't know. Too much bull going on these days..

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
actually..i think she still lives in Thailand...shes a thai resident so she cant really immigrate here or sumthin...but she does come over to the US because Herrs Video Pro always sponsor her and have her come and have concerts and stuff..

snow

sarNie Egg
No offense to anyone, but I really don't like Der Thao. She almost ruined my aunt's marriage. My uncle went to Laos 5 years ago and engaged Der. When he came back, he tried to bring her over here, but he couldn't get the paperwork fast enough. So, Der cheated on him with that Herr Video guy. My uncle got really mad and decided to let Der go. Even though my uncle is with my aunt now, he still complains that my aunt should have let him married Der in the first place. I really can't see why people like her so much. She has ruined a lot of people's marriages.

leek18

sarNie Adult
:loool: ok!!!!!!!! well it not dawb thoj fault, it was your uncle fault. well hmoob me kas txawj txawj dag thiab txawj txawj ntxias cov ntxhais nyob pes nplog teb thiab thaib teb es hmoob me kas ua rau lawv vwm tag lawm tab si qhov tseeb tiag yog lawv lam ua si nrog lawm xwb thiab yeej tsis muaj siab hlub lawv tiag li. if i am your uncle and haven't married yet, i will married dawb thoj. if i am married, i should not married another women from loas or thailand. how come hmoob me kas pej ntxias ntxias cov ntxhais nyob nplog teb thiab thaib teb

snow said:
No offense to anyone, but I really don't like Der Thao. She almost ruined my aunt's marriage. My uncle went to Laos 5 years ago and engaged Der. When he came back, he tried to bring her over here, but he couldn't get the paperwork fast enough. So, Der cheated on him with that Herr Video guy. My uncle got really mad and decided to let Der go. Even though my uncle is with my aunt now, he still complains that my aunt should have let him married Der in the first place. I really can't see why people like her so much. She has ruined a lot of people's marriages.
[post="90877"][/post]​

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
First of all, did you guys people know that in laos..

during new year.. there's freakin' hella girls.. ready to toss balls.. but there's barley any guys.. that's what my uncle said..
he just came back from laos..

No wonder, girls over there marries hmong-mae-ka..old or young.. so i don't blame them girls over there marrying guys over here.. it's not their fault..really, it's not.. :)

but i do blame girls in laos, who do date the ogs over here.. that goes over there cause them girls know for sure.. they married already but since they want to come to the US they go for the og.. desperate.. :) girls..

snow

sarNie Egg
leek18 said:
:loool: ok!!!!!!!! well it not dawb thoj fault, it was your uncle fault. well hmoob me kas txawj txawj dag thiab txawj txawj ntxias cov ntxhais nyob pes nplog teb thiab thaib teb es hmoob me kas ua rau lawv vwm tag lawm tab si qhov tseeb tiag yog lawv lam ua si nrog lawm xwb thiab yeej tsis muaj siab hlub lawv tiag li. if i am your uncle and haven't married yet, i will married dawb thoj. if i am married, i should not married another women from loas or thailand. how come hmoob me kas pej ntxias ntxias cov ntxhais nyob nplog teb thiab thaib teb
[post="90886"][/post]​
I think it's both Der and my uncle's fault because Der knew that my uncle was married but she still wanted to married him too. She even called my aunt's cell phone to beg my aunt to let her married my uncle. How's that not her fault too? Like the old saying, guys will always be guys. If they flirt with you but you don't flirt back, then there will not be any problem. I'm not trying to take side here, I hate both my uncle and Der Thao. No one will know the pain unless it happens to you or someone close to you.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
snow said:
I think it's both Der and my uncle's fault because Der knew that my uncle was married but she still wanted to married him too. She even called my aunt's cell phone to beg my aunt to let her married my uncle. How's that not her fault too? Like the old saying, guys will always be guys. If they flirt with you but you don't flirt back, then there will not be any problem. I'm not trying to take side here, I hate both my uncle and Der Thao. No one will know the pain unless it happens to you or someone close to you.
[post="90897"][/post]​
yup.. i would blame both 2.. like you said...

"If they flirt with you but you don't flirt back, then there will not be any problem." :D

leek18

sarNie Adult
oh! ok, now i get it, my bad

snow said:
[post="90897"][/post]​

hnubci

sarNie Egg
i remember asking her that question... i think she said something about the beguinning of this year... so she's probably home now.. and no she's not marry yet..