Deadliest Mass Shooting in US History

natty

Chubs
Did they go after the white guys after the columbine shooting as well as other school shootings before this one?

if you guys didn't heard but Jin made a song dedicated to the people at the VA TECH. heres the link if you guys want to dl. haha.
Jin - Rain Rain Go Away RIP VA Victims

R.I.P to all the people that die on that day and even Cho Seung Hui.

come on guys don't hate on him. im not saying you guys do or not but people in this world have issues. >.<

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
well for being an individual that seeks knowledge and i'm not sure if everyone knows what debauchery is. I mean I hear about it but I can't really define it so i looked it up:

debauchery noun

too much indulgence in pleasures usually considered immoral, especially sexual activity and excessive drinking
Example: a life of debauchery

it seriously isn't a racial issue, people are making it into a racial thing the facts are that he's korean and he was troubled, they would say the exact same thing about a whtie guy that he was troubled and he was ayoung white male. I mean because we'r ethe asian community we take it in a different light. Also it's not that he made us look bad, he doesn't represent asians as a whole. If it's him that makes me look bad then we must not be living in 2007 or in America. Timothy McVeigh doesn't represent all of america, the snipers don't represent america, and sure as hell this guy does not represent the asian community. He is an individual just like all of us, and if we keep thinking of it as a korean guy making all asians look bad then, i'm sorry i would have to definately disagree with you on that.

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
Bravo to both the reporter, Robert Seigal and Klarissa, for making those points known and well said statements.

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
hey secrets, your banner's hot. its so misleading though b/c i seriously was hunting someone down to tell me what lakorn that is with ann and him, and then someone said hey, tha'ts misleading and i said, yeah dude, got me all hot and what not. sorry i had to post that here.

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
My friend posted a bulletin this morning & I saw a kid wearing a T-Shirt that said: don't sell guns to Asians if you want your kids to live. :angry: The hate is already starting.

Here's Jimmy's bulletin from myspace:

32 people were killed.
and all people can talk about is this.

stop generalizing people.
don't hold an entire race accountable for what one man did.

this is how racist & ignorant some people are in this country.

these are responses to the 4/16 VT shooting.

Mauryce(11 hours ago)
Shhesh i say we should gather all the asian and mexicans and send them back on thier boats. Especially Koreans thier the most racists of all asians and viets too...freakin immigrants i tell u, LOOK how you scared our country. NO BODY LIKE's YOU GOOKS NOW and you will feel the backlash around the country....

crhmaniac (10 hours ago)
fuck niggers, spics, ghandis, chinks, gooks, japs and any other person of color. your just as bad as a nigger you faggot. get with the times, we arent racist, were white pride. and for your fucking info we arent the minority anymore, maybe you should watch some news and see how many of us there are you fucking shitbag nigger bitch. FTG - Fuck The Ghetto

biggino2007 (1 day ago)
a FU##### gook did this hope u route in hell

tintin166 (12 hours ago)
fucking korean !!!
damn them all to hell!!! fucking animals!! even in asia ,nobody like them

winrx (6 hours ago)
Korean guy was probably a paranoid schizophrenic and was never diagnosed as such - this is what happens when you don't take your pysch meds....!!!

Osmium14 (13 hours ago)
The slope walks into a dorm, sees his race-mixing Jewess girlfriend with a nigger, shoots them both and then goes on to shoot 30 other people dead (hopefully, mostly more non-whites like that peruvian beaner that died), and then shoots himself dead. Perfect story with a perfect ending.

jazzandpunk (14 hours ago)
Watch out for korean!!!
Most korean naturally have psychoneurosis.
Their genes held heavy hysteria.

crhmaniac (10 hours ago)
bitch asians will NEVER fucking take over the world you small dicked rice cooking chink piece of shit. WHITE people run America and the world get used to it faggot. all chinks, gooks and japs are good for is working in factories for 10 cents a day queer. and as for your honda, it sounds like a 4 speed blender you wide eyed fucking cock sucker.

SatanicSlaughter616 (14 hours ago)
FUCKING ASIANS.

masabsn (14 hours ago)
You fucking Korean....All of the Koreans don't care about others. They just care about their moneys. Even they can't speak English after living this country for 18-30 years. They always hire illegal immigrants and use them as a slave. Now they start shooting Americans. I am angry about this.

Derekdraken (16 hours ago)
Also in the U.S. Forces base in South Korea,
Koreans have caused the rape trouble to an American woman.
Koreans are sick.

REST IN PEACE-VT ViCTiMS `041607
PRAYER GOES OUT TO ALL INVOLVED & THEIR FAMILIES.

pass this on, please.
awareness is powerful.

That was just a few of the many responses to the VT Shooting.

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
soupansa, those people who typed in that blog are probably nothing more but fat, buttered teeth, face full of acne, and trailer trash typing.

'ROUTE IN HELL'???

-WTF is that. I guess he/she/hermaphrodite is referring to their street.

I really don't care about those messages. Until one of them has the nerves to come up to me face to face and call me 'chink', 'gook', 'fob'. Honestly, I will do the beat the shit out of them.

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
Today is are STAR testing and this stupid thing is going now. Well the good thing is that the students know about it after the testing. All the school in the northern is close down but ours didn't. But most people went home after lunch. It's werid because i didn't know what is going on until i go to the office. I guess they are trying to hide it away from the students until their parents come and pick them up.

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
hate is only spread if you recognize it, if you just ignore it and be the bigger person, you won't even notice that its there and eventually it will die down.

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
freakin idiots...that's what they are...i was in my social problems class this morning and we were talking about the VT shooting and this one girl who was a senior so i'm guessing she has to be over 21...looks over at me...the only asian in the class...like i was gonna take out a gun and shoot her or something...damn ignorant people

Greensmurf

sarNie Hatchling
My friend posted a bulletin this morning & I saw a kid wearing a T-Shirt that said: don't sell guns to Asians if you want your kids to live. :angry: The hate is already starting.

Here's Jimmy's bulletin from myspace:
32 people were killed.
and all people can talk about is this.

stop generalizing people.
don't hold an entire race accountable for what one man did.
this is how racist & ignorant some people are in this country.

these are responses to the 4/16 VT shooting.
Mauryce(11 hours ago)
Shhesh i say we should gather all the asian and mexicans and send them back on thier boats. Especially Koreans thier the most racists of all asians and viets too...freakin immigrants i tell u, LOOK how you scared our country. NO BODY LIKE's YOU GOOKS NOW and you will feel the backlash around the country....

crhmaniac (10 hours ago)
fuck niggers, spics, ghandis, chinks, gooks, japs and any other person of color. your just as bad as a nigger you faggot. get with the times, we arent racist, were white pride. and for your fucking info we arent the minority anymore, maybe you should watch some news and see how many of us there are you fucking shitbag nigger bitch. FTG - Fuck The Ghetto

biggino2007 (1 day ago)
a FU##### gook did this hope u route in hell

tintin166 (12 hours ago)
fucking korean !!!
damn them all to hell!!! fucking animals!! even in asia ,nobody like them

winrx (6 hours ago)
Korean guy was probably a paranoid schizophrenic and was never diagnosed as such - this is what happens when you don't take your pysch meds....!!!

Osmium14 (13 hours ago)
The slope walks into a dorm, sees his race-mixing Jewess girlfriend with a nigger, shoots them both and then goes on to shoot 30 other people dead (hopefully, mostly more non-whites like that peruvian beaner that died), and then shoots himself dead. Perfect story with a perfect ending.

jazzandpunk (14 hours ago)
Watch out for korean!!!
Most korean naturally have psychoneurosis.
Their genes held heavy hysteria.

crhmaniac (10 hours ago)
bitch asians will NEVER fucking take over the world you small dicked rice cooking chink piece of shit. WHITE people run America and the world get used to it faggot. all chinks, gooks and japs are good for is working in factories for 10 cents a day queer. and as for your honda, it sounds like a 4 speed blender you wide eyed fucking cock sucker.

SatanicSlaughter616 (14 hours ago)
FUCKING ASIANS.

masabsn (14 hours ago)
You fucking Korean....All of the Koreans don't care about others. They just care about their moneys. Even they can't speak English after living this country for 18-30 years. They always hire illegal immigrants and use them as a slave. Now they start shooting Americans. I am angry about this.

Derekdraken (16 hours ago)
Also in the U.S. Forces base in South Korea,
Koreans have caused the rape trouble to an American woman.
Koreans are sick.
REST IN PEACE-VT ViCTiMS `041607
PRAYER GOES OUT TO ALL INVOLVED & THEIR FAMILIES.

pass this on, please.
awareness is powerful.
That was just a few of the many responses to the VT Shooting.

where did u these from?

Muddie Murda

smile...
well for being an individual that seeks knowledge and i'm not sure if everyone knows what debauchery is. I mean I hear about it but I can't really define it so i looked it up:

debauchery noun

too much indulgence in pleasures usually considered immoral, especially sexual activity and excessive drinking
Example: a life of debauchery

it seriously isn't a racial issue, people are making it into a racial thing the facts are that he's korean and he was troubled, they would say the exact same thing about a whtie guy that he was troubled and he was ayoung white male. I mean because we'r ethe asian community we take it in a different light. Also it's not that he made us look bad, he doesn't represent asians as a whole. If it's him that makes me look bad then we must not be living in 2007 or in America. Timothy McVeigh doesn't represent all of america, the snipers don't represent america, and sure as hell this guy does not represent the asian community. He is an individual just like all of us, and if we keep thinking of it as a korean guy making all asians look bad then, i'm sorry i would have to definately disagree with you on that.
I would sort of have to disagree though. People in America aren't pointing their fingers at other white folks and tell them why they had to bomb Olkahoma City. But they pointed at Asians after Cho had done this. One girl walked into class and was asked, "you actually had the decency to show up today?"

And I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo freaking mad!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend in Cali had her house and cars egged at. And then my other friend in NYC Omggggg! Her principal had all the "korean looking" students go to the auditorium, and the principal bitched at them and told them they should go back to their country. My friend got soooo mad she just walked out. And she was only some of the few Asians who walked out. She wanted to bring a bat to school the next day and I told her she shouldn't stoop to their level. So I hope she didn't do anything stupid out of anger.

I'm soooooooooo mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm terribly sorry for the lives lost because of Cho...but more will be lost because of hate crimes that will build up and are building up at this very moment because of Cho. Just like in 9/11 when those who attacked middle-eastern looking folks because, "I felt like I had to give back to my country. That's why I killed him."

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
OMG ^^^^^^ that's absolutely horrible!!!!!! I'm so happy i haven't ran to any kind of trouble since the shooting. It's just unfortunate that ppl are that ignorant to be saying stuff like that!!!!!! Makes me so mad that there are ppl like that in kind of high position. I would expect more from a principal. Guess we just have to keep our heads up high after stupid comments like that bc ppl are all not like that. As for the media and news coverage, i feel that they don't use the race card or at least that's how i interpreted it.

Anyways, my heart goes out to all the lives lost this monday and the lives that must cope with the hurt from now on .... RIP VT

Greensmurf

sarNie Hatchling
I would sort of have to disagree though. People in America aren't pointing their fingers at other white folks and tell them why they had to bomb Olkahoma City. But they pointed at Asians after Cho had done this. One girl walked into class and was asked, "you actually had the decency to show up today?"

And I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo freaking mad!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend in Cali had her house and cars egged at. And then my other friend in NYC Omggggg! Her principal had all the "korean looking" students go to the auditorium, and the principal bitched at them and told them they should go back to their country. My friend got soooo mad she just walked out. And she was only some of the few Asians who walked out. She wanted to bring a bat to school the next day and I told her she shouldn't stoop to their level. So I hope she didn't do anything stupid out of anger.

I'm soooooooooo mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm terribly sorry for the lives lost because of Cho...but more will be lost because of hate crimes that will build up and are building up at this very moment because of Cho. Just like in 9/11 when those who attacked middle-eastern looking folks because, "I felt like I had to give back to my country. That's why I killed him."
omg...that is so sad....id best dam knock that principal out and walk dam straight out of that school! i bet the principal was already racist before the the incident happened! and is only using the cho incident as an excuse to say what he/she has to say towards asians. im just glad im not living in america... that country is messed up... no offence.

Greensmurf

sarNie Hatchling
hate is only spread if you recognize it, if you just ignore it and be the bigger person, you won't even notice that its there and eventually it will die down.
its hard to not recognize it whn everywhere u go, you're given dirty looks and people mouthing off at you or spit on you. im sure you can be a bigger person once something bad happens to one of the family eh?