Deen Nam Lon Fai

slee00

sarNie Adult
I believe I watched this lakorn when I was very very young. But this lakorn lives in my heart all these years. I would like to get a copy if anyone has have!

It is about three brothers and a powerful little sister...sooo loveable. Their parents were the king and queen. The King and his huntsmen went hunting and rescued the princess from an enormous eagle, whom just destroyed her town and killed her family. The King and his men rescued princess from inside a drum and brought her to his Kingdom. He then Married her...She became pregnant. At the time the King has an uncle who is very power hungry/ he also has a daughter whom wants to be queen. So they both conspired to overthrow the queen. At the time of the birth of her children, they replaced with four nasty waterwarms and got rid of the 4 new borns. 3 boys and 1 girl. They covered the children in floating baskets and let it float down the stream to drown. Fortunately, the children were rescued and raised by a poor older childless couple in a nearby farm.

The King casted the queen out of the castle and because he was under some kind evil spell performed by and evil witch whom was working for the uncle and his daughter.

Later, the kids grew up and were hunted and killed and reborn a couple of times before they met with a master who gave them special powers. They came beack to take revenge on the uncle and his daughter.

If anyone know anyone who has this lakorn...I AM VERY INTERESTED IN BUYING A COPY PLEASe!

yak

sarNie Adult
OMG! i watched movie. this was one of the good movie back then. this was a long times ago. im alost looking for this movie too, but in cambodian. slee00 if you have any information on this can you let me know please? thank you and good luck finding it.

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
i think i remember this movie. When the king saw the leeches or whatever, he made the queen burn them right?
Oh and the remake (4 yord kuman) was pretty good, but not as good as this one.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
There were 3 versions...The 1st was 'Jum Par 4 Thon' and the 2nd was this one...But in both versions the parents are the pra aek and nang aek...Not the kids...The new versions always tend to change the story line..And they totally changed it...So yea...They made the kids the main ones instead...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
this was the lakorn boran my uncle was talking about he say yea best oneeeeee everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr good and way better then today boran :D i wanna watch it i wish someone had make a copy of it :wub:

L

lalalek

Vanida said:
this was the lakorn boran my uncle was talking about he say yea best oneeeeee everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr good and way better then today boran :D i wanna watch it i wish someone had make a copy of it :wub:
[post="89471"][/post]​
Man.....i think that this movie was too old to be copied....lol.....but you know what is the weirdest thing, i have the image of the movie in my head and it was eversince i was a 4yr. old!!!!! :D

shubby

sarNie Adult
yup, this is the best one ever..i agree with you lek...i have this boran lakorn with me ever since i was young...i love it...

yak

sarNie Adult
shubby said:
yup, this is the best one ever..i agree with you lek...i have this boran lakorn with me ever since i was young...i love it...
[post="89537"][/post]​
so you have it?

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
Vanida said:
[post="89471"][/post]​
same here. i always remember this one scene with the four little kids. Its been stuck wit me forever. loooove this movie.

yak

sarNie Adult
ThanamasFanclub said:
I have this lakorn...I don't like it...I prefer the original...Plus it's sooo long...
[post="89652"][/post]​
which one u have? because i remember this movie is like up to 20 tape or over 20 tapes. or if u have da picture that would help see which one ur talking bout.. lol..

yak

sarNie Adult
ThanamasFanclub said:
There's only one Deen Narm Lome Fai lol...
[post="89950"][/post]​
oh lol... i got lost... so, do u have it in cambodian? or, do u have a picture of it?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I saw the second and third version, but a little of the first version. I can't recall much from the original version, but I like this version more than the new new version.

yak

sarNie Adult
T3rRi408 said:
Is this the old verison?

[post="90274"][/post]​

omg yes! this is the old vergin.. do you know where i can found some old boran movie picture at?

Power

sarNie Egg
I remember watching this boran. I used to enjoy watching boran back in the days because of the powers....lol I've seen the original version too, but I have to say the 'Din nam Lome Fai" version is the best. What ever happened to the girl in there? She should be big by now. I think she should be the same age as Pinky Sawika. I remember she always forget her name in the lakorn and her brothers would always have to remind her. The recent remake of this really really sucked. It was terrible and they changed it all up! Well, anyways, in 'Din Nam Lome Fai," I liked how they became children again at the end. You know when they cross that cave, they turn older.