Degree of Love / Prinya Ruk (Completed)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter SIX

At the car, Mituna hugged Prinya.

Mituna:
Promise me that we’ll stay in touch!

Prinya: Of course. I promise.

Why: Come on. We need to go. I have work to do tomorrow.

Prinya: Fine. Geez. Just hush. I’m leaving my family and friend behind here.

Blame and Ya: (hug their daughter) We love you honey.

They both give her a kiss goodbye and she goes in the van. Pun and Willa hug their friends goodbye and enters the van. Then Tate stands and looks at Mituna. He was going to give her a kiss on the hand, but she walked to stand behind Ya. Tate winks at Mituna.

Tate
: Hey you. I’ll keep in touch.

Mituna: (looks away and mutters) Yeah right, jerk.

She continues to avoid eye contact and Tate enters the van. He’s sitting in the front seat with the driver. The car drives off.

Tate
: (thinking to self) Why was she acting all strange today? Uninterested in me and avoiding me. Totally different from yesterday.

Blame and Ya look at each other and hope they are doing the right thing for their daughter. They hope the two will fall in love, especially after what they saw this morning. Meanwhile Prinya falls asleep. She’s a heavy sleeper so this ride wasn’t difficult for her. Why on the other hand isn’t such a heavy sleeper. He kept shuffling around. He sat behind the driver and he looked into the rearview mirror and saw Prinya sleeping.

Why
: (thinking) She is cute when she sleeps. She sleeps so soundly. Wish I could do that.

He continues to look out the window next and decided to put his iPod on to listen to the music that he needs to edit for work tomorrow. He has three artists that he needs to produce tracks for and he needed to edit at least one of them tomorrow.

Finally, a couple hours later, they enter Bangkok and Prinya wakes up.

Prinya
: (suddenly shouts) Oh my gosh! Bangkok here I come!

Tate burst out laughing along with the driver, Willa, and Pun. Why was annoyed.

Why
: (turns to look back at Prinya) Hush. You’re messing with my work.

Prinya: Hey, this is only my third time here and I want to announce my presence.

Why: Oh, you’re so cool (annoyed).

Prinya: You know it! (talking back)

Why shook his head and tried to ignore Prinya. Prinya kept talking about her previous trips here. She mentioned that she never got to really go anywhere due to school related trips. She also had to attend some meeting with her dad regarding the resort and it was boring. They had to head home that night so she didn’t get to stop anywhere. But, she loved the stall outside of some store that she got to eat some great bbq pork while her dad went to use the restroom. Everyone seemed interested in Prinya’s stories. But, Why pretended like he wasn’t listening, when in fact he was.

They made it to the Mahasamoot house. This house was amazing. It was like a palace. Prinya couldn’t believe how big it was. She definitely married into royalty. But, it was a fake wedding according to the agreement between her and Why. As they entered, all the maids were gossiping about Prinya’s arrival. Two of the maids disliked Prinya for marrying Why.

Maid 1 (Som)
: (whispered to Wor) She married Mr. Why? She’s some country girl who doesn’t deserve him. He belongs to someone who’s a superstar like Miss Lamb.

Maid 2 (Wor): (whispering) Yes. We’ll have to let the neighbors know so that they can bring this to the press and we’ll be praised by Miss Lamb.

Prinya: Gosh. This place is bigger than I thought.

Maid 3 (Yam): Miss Prinya. I’m so glad to meet you. I’ve been waiting for your arrival and serve you.

Why: Don’t suck up Yam. Just because she’ll be your new boss.

Yam: I’m not Mr. Why. I’m saying what I believe. Miss Prinya is so pretty.

Why walks up the stairs to his room. Willa urges Prinya to follow, but Prinya doesn’t.

Yam
: Miss Prinya, let me take your bags for you.

Prinya: That’s okay. I’ll do it myself.

Yam: But Miss, I really want to do it for you. I will get in trouble if I don’t.

Prinya: Mr and Mrs Mahasamoot, I really would like to do this myself.

Pun: Please don’t call us that. Please call use father and mother.

Prinya: But that’s weird.

Willa: We are your in laws now. We’ve always wanted a daughter.

Prinya: Fine. Please let me take up my own luggage.

Pun: Alright, but Yam has to follow you in to make sure you’re okay. You will be sharing a room now that we know Why has already taken advantage of you.

Prinya: But, but it wasn’t…

Willa: (cuts off Prinya) Now daughter, no need to be shy.

She urges Yam and Prinya to go on up. Prinya knew Why was right about things earlier when they were making the deal. She couldn’t fight it. So she just accepted the fact that she had to share a room. Now, she will fight for the bed. Let the battle begin.

Why
: It’s my house and my bed. I’ve been sleeping on it for years!

Prinya: No wonder it looks used.

Why: Then why do you want it?

Prinya: Because I want to sleep comfortably. I don’t want to sleep on the floor.

Why: You did at your house. So why can’t you here?

Prinya: What kind of man makes his wife sleep on the floor?

Why: We agreed that we’re not going to be like normal couples. You’re going to sleep on the floor. It’s final!

Prinya: (scheming something) Fine then. I’ll sleep on the floor.

Why: I guess I won the battle now. (laughs to himself)

All of a sudden Prinya starts to cry.

Prinya: I always get pushed around. (wailing louder) Why is life so unfair? First I have to marry a guy I don’t love. Then I have to sleep on the floor for four years? Ahhh. Wahh.

Why starts to feel guilty now. He is inconsiderate. She’s a woman after all. He should be nice.

Why
: Fine. I’ll take the floor.

Prinya: (calms down and sniffles) You will? You promise?

Why: (hesitates, but agrees) Yes. I promise.

Prinya gets on the bed and pushes Why to the floor.

Priny
a: Okay. Thanks. (she turns and starts to laugh silently)

Why: See. I am a gentleman.

Prinya: Yeah. And a sucker! (starts laughing uncontrollably)

Why realized he had been tricked and got back up on his feet, but Prinya looked like she was about to shove him off with her feet. He backed off.

Prinya
: You promised. A gentleman doesn’t take back his words. Sucker. (laughs)

Why couldn’t believe this girl. He grabs his pillow and blanket and rolls around on the floor. He can’t fall asleep. After five minutes he sneaks a peek on the bed. Prinya was sleeping soundly again. After two hours he couldn’t stand the floor. He knew this would ruin his work tomorrow. So, he went on his couch. He started to drift off to sleep after another half an hour.

In the morning Prinya woke up and decided she should annoy her husband. She decides to pour water on his face. So, she got out of bed and saw that he was sleeping on the couch. She went to the bathroom and grabbed a cup. She started filling the cup up. Then she walked out slowly towards him. He was facing the back of the couch. She was about to pour the water, but thought of something at that moment.

Prinya
: (thinking) Hmm, if I pour this, his couch will get wet. Then it’ll be stained. It is a white couch after all.

So she figured that she’d just use her hand to sprinkle water on his face.

Why
: God, what is that?

Prinya: Wake up honey! (talked really loudly)

Why: (startled) Wah? (got up suddenly and accidentally kicked Prinya in the leg)

She begins to topple over and she was trying to save the water in the cup from hitting the couch. But, it was too late, she fell on top of Why and he fell back. The water went all over his face. He spat the water out from his mouth. Prinya was afraid because she was in trouble now.

Prinya
: Umm, here let me wipe if off for you. (panicking)

Why: (grabs hold of Prinya’s arm) No. Just stop. What were you thinking?

Prinya: (pouting) I was just going to play a joke on you. I didn’t think you’d make me fall and spill water all over the place.

Why: (looks mad) You should’ve not even think about jokes. You’re a married woman now. No need to play childish pranks. Grow up!

Prinya: (looks away) Fine. I’ll pay for the damage on your couch.

Why: You have to pay for my laundry service too. My expensive pajamas are all wet.

Prinya: Can’t the maids just wash it?

Why: (yelling) No, it has to be dry cleaned! They're silk!

Sneak Peek! Ch. 7
Lamb: I heard that you got married.

Why: (stutters) Umm. Where did you hear that from?

Lamb: People.

Why: Tate?

Lamb: No.

Why: Oh.

Lamb: You know that even if you are married. You’re still mine!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i never seen the n'ek in any lakorn or mv before.who is she? n wow ur already up to date on ch. 6 i gotta start reading.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i never seen the n'ek in any lakorn or mv before.who is she? n wow ur already up to date on ch. 6 i gotta start reading.
I saw her act w/ Mario in the movie called "Friendship" and thought she was cute. So I made her my n'ek in my ff. I hope she decides to try lakorns soon. She stars in a movie called "After School" that recently came out & I hope to watch one day. She was also in Boonchu.

She's the main in this mv: AM FINE-MAI NGAO MAI MA CHAI MAI and Love and much more.

I actually don't have this ff all written all out yet, so I have no idea how many chapters there will be. Maybe I should write the ending so then I can get an idea of how I want to present things. I already wrote in some of the other characters in the next few chapters, but the ideas in my head sometimes doesn't match up with my writing, so I get impatient easily. haha. but hopefully it will get entertaining.

@jeeja - I hope I can keep them cute and funny. I don't know how to keep it going like that. Up to now I like them together, but I don't know about future chapters, especially introducing the rest of the characters. I'll keep doing my best :)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter SEVEN

Prinya: Fine! I’ll pay for it. She storms to the bathroom and gets ready for the day.

Why just looked after her in awe. Maybe he shouldn’t have been that way with her. But, he got up to go jog around the yard. He needed something to make him relax. He had a busy day ahead of him. A single had to be finalized today.

Later that day Why was talking with the singer about his single and they decided to change up the beat a little bit to attract more attention from the club scene. The singer agreed and went into the recording studio to change his sound a little bit to match the new beat that Why came up with.

At home earlier in the day, Willa told Prinya to get ready to go shop with her. They needed to go buy uniforms and new clothes for Prinya while she is here. An in law cannot be dressing the way that she had been out in the country. She has to look more sophisticated to fit in with their society.

Prinya
: Do I really have to? It’s not me.

Willa: It will be you soon. You have to grow up. You’re married to my son now.

Prinya: But, It’ll be uncomfortable. And I don’t want people to think that I changed.

Willa: Sweety, nobody can change your personality. It’s just the image on the outside that changes. You are still you no matter what you wear. I learned this when I was in high school.

Prinya: Fine.

They headed out to buy clothes. The two evil maids decided to go and tell the neighbor maids about Prinya. The maids at the neighbors went and told their boss. Then the rumors began.

Yam went along with Prinya. Yam and Prinya are the same age, so Yam would know what is in at the moment. So, Willa had Yam pick out clothes for Prinya. Prinya looked unhappy the whole time, but they got everything they needed. At the shops the cashiers would ask who Prinya was.

Willa: She’s my daughter in law. Isn’t she a beauty?

Cashier: Yes. She’s gorgeous.

Another cashier: What happened to Lamb? Don’t you only have one son?

Willa: Lamb. Who’s that?

She grabs Prinya and left the store. The cashiers talk to each other and more gossip starts. By noon, Willa tells Prinya that they are going to stop by the company because she has to pick up some paperwork. Prinya was hesitant about going since she had a deal not to tell anyone that she was married to Why. She didn’t want to break that deal. At the office, she hung onto the door handle. Will pulled her off and Yam helped too. Prinya was wearing what she had on before (a red hat, a cream blouse, and a black capris) She looked cute, but it was too casual for this type of setting. Willa was in a nice silk blouse and skirt. Yam dressed similar to Prinya, but she didn’t feel awkward at all because she was doing what her boss told her to do.

Lamb had gotten a call from several people now about how Why is married. She was furious and headed to the studio. She knew Why was working today, but he had to make time to explain the situation to her. No way could he be married.

Yam kept pushing Prinya to follow Willa. All the workers kept greeting their boss and they continued up the elevator. The workers all decide to follow up the stairs because they were curious who this girl was.

Willa knew they were following them, so she went to her husband’s office. She tells Prinya and Yam to wait outside the door and she’ll be right out.

Inside the room.

Willa: Honey. I think our plan is going to work. Soon everyone will know she’s our daughter in law.

Pun: Should we go out now? She’s probably nervous as all the workers are probably staring and asking her questions. You know how they are. They love to ask or else they wouldn’t be in this industry.

Willa: Yeah we can. But, let’s wait to see if the reporters show up. I made sure the people at the stores today know that Prinya is our daughter in law.

Pun: Good job honey! Oh, there. I hear camera flashes.

Outside the room.

Prinya: (really nervous) Ahhh!! Quit taking pictures of me!

Reporter 1: Who are you?

Reporter 2: We heard from an outside source that you are the Mahasamoot’s daughter in law. Is that true?

Prinya: Umm. Ah. Oh…

Willa and Pun step out of the office.

Willa:
Excuse me. What is this all about?

Reporter 1: We heard that you have a daughter in law. Is she the one?

Pun: Okay. Let’s settle things here. Let’s go have a seat.

They walk to the sitting area and Willa pulls Prinya behind her.

Willa
: The rumors are true. This here my daughter in law.

Prinya: (look of shock and shame; thinking) Oh no. He’s going to be so mad!

Pun: They got married two days ago. Their marriage license was actually signed last week.

Willa: She’s my best friend’s daughter. We’ve had them be engaged since this cute woman was only a month old.

The reporters kept asking more questions and while this was all happening Prinya was getting nervous.

Prinya: (thinking) So much for not saying anything. Hmm, but I didn’t tell people anything. His parents did. (pulls hat down to cover face)

Back at the studio Why just finished the recording. He was a bit late for lunch break compared to before. But, as he got up to leave, Lamb was standing there. She looked angry.

Why:
What are you doing here?

Lamb: Can’t a girl come see her boyfriend?

Why: Yeah. But I thought I told you I don’t see anyone the days that I work.

Lamb: Have I ever followed the rules?

Why: No.

Lamb: I heard that you got married.

Why: (stutters) Umm. Where did you hear that from?

Lamb: People.

Why: Tate?

Lamb: No.

Why: Oh.

Lamb: You know that even if you are married. You’re still mine!

Why rushed into the house furious after work. He couldn’t believe that his parents let everyone know he was married. He couldn’t believe that Prinya didn’t keep her words. She just stayed quiet throughout the interview on the news. Worst yet, her outfit is from what she wears out in the country. Lamb had insisted that he go with her for lunch and when they returned from lunch, Lamb got news about the media coverage and had to show Why.

Why:
Where are you all? Come out now! We need to talk!

Willa peeked out from the dining room. Her son was home early today. She knew he sounded mad about the whole thing. But, she had to do it so that the two love birds will be out in the open and no rumors will start when the media finds out themselves.

Willa: Yes? Son?

Why: Why did you have to do that? I didn’t want any of this! Why did you have to tell people I’m married? Couldn’t we have just kept everything in the family?

Willa: That wouldn’t be fair to poor Prinya.

Why: How is that not fair? She doesn’t want people to know either.

Willa: Well, every girl doesn’t want to hide their love life. And you already took advantage of her at the resort, so why not let it be known that you love her.

Why: I don’t love her! The resort was all a big misunderstanding.

Willa: Honey, you don’t have to be embarrassed about it. Every couple does it.

Why: Mom!

Yam came downstairs and told Willa that Miss Prinya finished putting all her clothes away.

Why:
What clothes? The ones she wore in the interview today? Pathetic.

Willa: Stop saying that! Her clothes look good on her.

Why: We need to discuss this matter more. Let’s have a family meeting.

Willa: We can’t do that until your father gets home. He’s getting home pretty late today. He might not even be here for dinner.

Why: What? No way!

Willa: I’m sorry son. I won’t discuss anything until your father is home.

Why: Why? This is so frustrating. I already did what you wanted me to. How much more must you ruin my life?

Why stormed into the media room and turned on the tv. All that kept airing was footage of the interview and stuff about love. He couldn’t stand it, so he went to find a comedy and put it in the dvd player.

Prinya finally came downstairs for dinner. She had heard from Yam that Why was angry. She was a little nervous about facing him. She peeked into the dining room and saw the back of Why’s head. Willa was sitting across from Why. Prinya figured she’d be safe if she went to sit next to Willa and walked around to the other side where Why wasn’t near. She did just that.

Why:
(suddenly looks sharp at Prinya) You!

Sneak Peek Ch. 8!! Oops...none :(

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Lamb...argh, she's gonna be a pain in the but2ies.
oh, that look i can totally imagine that glared.
great update :D

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter EIGHT

Prinya: (ignoring Why and trying to stare elsewhere) Hmm (humming)

Why: Quit with that. I know you can hear me.

Willa: Stop it Why. This is dinner time. No talking.

Why: We talk all the time here.

Willa: Well, then no shouting.

Why: Fine. You. You broke our deal.

Willa: What deal?

Prinya: Oh, it’s not my fault.

Why: How can it not be? You freakin’ broadcasted our marriage all over the news!

Willa: Calm down Why.

Why: It’s all over the place now. I can’t be free from the media.

Willa: Son, you were never free since you dated that Lamb girl. I just want her off our record label now. SO annoying.

Why: Why don’t you fire her then?

Willa: She makes us money.

Why: Why do you care about money?

Willa: Quit. I can fire her. I just need to think about others who have invested in this company. If she goes, we might not make enough money to pay all our workers.

Why: Back on topic.

Prinya: (before Why can get another word in) You know. I did keep my end of the bargain. I didn’t tell anyone we are married.

Why: Yes you did. You told the whole nation.

Prinya: I didn’t. I didn’t even know that we were going to stop by the company.

Why: You didn’t? If you really didn’t, then you should’ve stayed in the car.

Prinya: Well, I was. But, Y..

Willa: Stop it Why. It’s not her fault. Yam and I dragged her out with us.

Why: So, you had planned this whole thing?

Willa: Of course. I wanted this to be known so then we don’t have to find a way to cover up this scandal. I didn’t mention Prinya’s name though. It’s to protect her from media.

Why: You’re protecting her from the media? You broadcasted her face all over the place.

Willa: She had her face covered by the hat and her hair was down. Nobody caught her face honey. When dad and I walked out to greet the media, her hat was already lowered since we stepped into the building. If they caught a picture, it would most likely be just her nose down.

Meanwhile, the two evil maids were listening in on the conversation. They couldn’t believe that their plan didn’t work. The Mrs. Had already planned for the media to work. They had to think of other ways to ruin this marriage. But how?

That night Prinya won the battle for the bed again. She decided to ignore Why. Why asked her to just stay home for the rest of the week and not to go anywhere that his parents want her to go. She nodded her head in agreement.

After a whole week has passed, it’ll be the beginning of the new semester. Why decided to go in his own car and not wait for Prinya to go to school with him. Prinya hasn’t spoken to him since that day. He kind of missed hearing her talk to him. But, he has heard her speak with Yam and his parents when she wasn’t paying attention. So, he didn’t miss it too much.

Prinya was still sleeping when he was already dressed. He didn’t want to wake her up to give her payback for the scandal. He’s going to have her be tardy. Their parents are already off at work, so they won’t even know that he is doing this to her.

At school, Why’s friends came up to him and asked him where his new wife was. They heard that she’ll be attending this school. He told them she isn’t. That’s just all a lie. They told him they didn’t believe him. But he had such a serious face that they had second thoughts that he was telling the truth.

Back at home, Yam noticed that Miss Prinya was still not awake. She ran upstairs.

Yam
: Miss Prinya! Wake up! Wake up! You’re going to be late for school.

Prinya: (slowly opening eyes) What?

Yam: You only have 15 minutes to get to school! And in this morning traffic it is really hard to get there on time.

Prinya: OMG! No way! Woke up and ran to change, sprayed some perfume, brushed her hair and rushed out.

When she got out, she realized that she didn’t have a car. Yam ran after her and handed her some money.

Yam
: Miss Prinya. We have a car ready for you, but you’ll be really late if you take it. So, here is some money for a motorcycle taxi. I already called one for you while you were brushing your hair.

Prinya: OMG. You’re a life saver! (runs off to the front of the house). And Yam, don’t call me Miss Prinya again. Just call me Prinya!

Prinya told the motorcyclist to hurry. He asked how fast. She told him as fast as he could so that she won’t be late for school. And he sped away. Prinya’s hair flying all over.

Prinya ran upstairs at the school. She was lucky that she knew where her room was because she remembered this room from her last visit to the school. She was lucky to have known that or else she’d be even later. Finally, she saw the room number. She ran towards it, just as the teacher walked in behind her.

Everyone stared at Prinya. She was a mess. Her hair was all over the place and her uniform not tucked in.

Teacher
: Ahem. Please have a seat. Actually, please go to the front of the room.

Prinya: Yes ma’am (walks to the front of the room and stares out at her classmates)

Teacher: This is not high school anymore. So I can’t punish you like you are a child.

Prinya: I’m being punished? I was on time.

Teacher: Don’t talk back. You’re an adult now.

Prinya: Yes ma’am.

Teacher: I notice that I haven’t seen you on campus. You must be new. So, I would like you to introduce yourself. Besides, you look like a mess today.

Prinya: I’m sorry. I had to ride a motorcycle here.

Teacher: Just introduce yourself.

Prinya: Well, hello everyone. My name is Prinya Khuntep. I am a freshman here. It is really nice to get to meet all of you.

Teacher: Now everyone clap to welcome our new student.

Student 1: Hey teacher, doesn’t she look like the girl on the news that is married to Thana?

Student 2: Oh, yes she does teacher.

Teacher: (looks at Prinya) You do kind of look like the girl on the news. But, Why told me this morning that his wife doesn’t go here.

Prinya: He told you that?

Teacher: So, you are his wife?

Prinya: (looks around at all the curiousity) Umm, I’m just a big fan of Ocean so I was just wondering.

Teacher: Oh. So you’re not?

Prinya: (trying to ignore the question) Isn’t this a business school? Shouldn’t we be starting? It’s my first day, so I want to be informed and inspired teacher.

The teacher was a little annoyed that this new student had the courage to talk up to her, but this new girl was right. She had to start teaching and not gossiping.

Back in homeroom Why began to wonder if he did the right thing by leaving Prinya at home. But, he shook off the idea. He hopes that their agreement about not letting people know at school will not back fire on him like the other deals that they made. He was in no hurry to reveal her to everyone. He only had two classes today and would head home before lunch.

Prinya has to go to school for a full day today since she’s a freshman. Her schedule is filled up for the first day of the semester. Then she will have a full day tomorrow and finally a half day after that. She gets Fridays off. While in class she still didn’t make any friends at first. But during her lunch hour she went to the dining hall to buy some lunch. Luckily Yam gave her some money.

At the dining hall, Prinya bumps into a guy.

Guy
: Hey there, you’re awfully clumsy.

Prinya: Oh, I’m so sorry, I was just busy grabbing some money from my bag.

Guy: Well, you can do that when you get to the line.

Prinya: I already said I’m sorry. Jeez. What more do you want?

Guy: (likes her straightforwardness) K. Jeez. I’ll leave you alone.

Prinya: (annoyed) Thanks. Next time accept a girl’s apology. What kind of guy are you?

Guy: (dumbfounded) K. Let’s just stop this all. I forgive you. (turns to leave)

Why: (witnessed the whole thing since he was spying on Prinya instead of going home for lunch) Hey Wi! Why did you have to pick a fight with the new girl?

Wiwat: What’s it to you?

Why: You should’ve been nicer to her.

Prinya: (mad) I don’t need your help. I handled things pretty well.

Why: Really?

Prinya: Yeah. This guy was about to leave too.

Wiwat: (appreciates Prinya’s honesty) Wow. I really like your attitude girl!

Prinya: Don’t call me “girl”. Just leave me alone and both of you go on your merry ways.

Why: Fine. (leaves)

Wiwat: (turns to leave, but turns back real quick) Hey, what’s your name?

Prinya doesn’t answer and walks to buy her lunch.

Wiwat
: (couldn’t believe he was rejected) Fine then. Leave.

Wiwat has always been the rich guy who is funny to his fellow band members but very distant from the rest of the people at school. Most of the girls at school has a crush on him because he’s a mysterious kind of guy.

Out at the car Why is angry that Prinya didn’t want his help. He thought to himself that he should’ve just gone home.

Prinya decided to walk to the music hall across the street after her lunch. She heard that the music hall is really nice from Mituna, who has done some research on it. After entering the hall, Prinya went downstairs to the basement. It was quiet at first, but then music started to play. It was a good sound, but the singer is awful. She decided to take a peek.

Guy
: (singing) In my arms you will fall…in my heart you will be.

Prinya sees that there is a guy singing horribly out of tune. Then, there is another drummer trying to look cool. And then there was the bass guitarist…Wiset. And some other handsome guy as electric guitarist. The keyboard was empty with nobody playing it. Prinya stepped closer.

Then the music stopped all of a sudden.

Sneak Peek Ch 9!!
Prinya: So, you guys need a singer?

Wiwat: You! How long have you been standing there?

Prinya: Not long. Just enough to hear that awful voice.

Dome: Hey! Don’t say that to me. I can’t accept this harsh statement.

= = = = - - - - = = = =​

Back at home Why had finished all his homework. He had a full day tomorrow as well and couldn’t get over the fact that Prinya really rejected him at the dining hall.

= = = = - - - - = = = =​

Yam: I gave her enough to catch a motorbike to school and then for lunch. She didn’t even have breakfast this morning. You know Mr. Why, I don’t have a lot of money to give to your wife. I did what I could for my friend. Too bad she doesn’t have a cell phone.

Why: She doesn’t have a phone?

Yam: Yes. She doesn’t use one. Haven’t you noticed? I thought you knew that she doesn’t like to use them.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks everyone. I didn't really have a plan with this ff. i kinda just thought about who i wanted in it and then had a plot of arranged marriage. then i found vids and put them together & made the video. so now i'm going to write based on scenes from the video I made. I think I've written random stuff to chapter 13, but i have to edit it. I think I am going to make chapter summaries for myself so that I know what to include in each ch. that I will post so that I can narrow down how I want to speed this ff along instead of dragging it like I've been doing. Summaries will also help me to figure out how I want it to end.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for the chapter. I really need to hurry up and caught up on this story since I stared to fall behind.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter NINE

Wiwat: Man, we can’t go on like this. We haven’t had a gig since that one time. We need something new to attract people to our band.

Drummer: You know why we suck? It isn’t our music. It’s Dome over there who can’t sing on key.

Electric guitarist: Yeah. I can probably sing better than him.

Wiwat: We already tried to let you sing remember? And you sucked ass Tum.

Drummer: Yeah. We all tried and Dome was our best one.

Dome: Hey, how about we hold tryouts or something.

Before any of them can decide, Prinya decides to leap in.

Prinya
: So, you guys need a singer? (at the door, leaning on the door frame with arms crossed)

Wiwat: You! How long have you been standing there?

Prinya: Not long. Just enough to hear that awful voice.

Dome: Hey! Don’t say that to me. I can’t accept this harsh statement.

Prinya: You’ll be alright. You have friends, so don’t fret on my words.

Wiwat: Why do you care about us needing a singer?

Prinya: Well, I wanted to suggest my friend to be in your band.

Wiwat: And, where is your friend?

Prinya: She’s not here in this city, so I figured how about I give it a try?

Tum: This is a rock band. Girls can’t sing rock.

Prinya: You need to stop with that harassment. All you (looking at Wiwat) and your friends are the same. What was your name again? Wi?

Wiwat: My name is Wiwat. I don’t like being called Wi. People around school just call me that to tick me off. Wi’s a girl name.

Prinya: Fine. I’ll be nice and call you by the name you prefer.

Wiwat: Thanks.

Prinya: Anyways, I don’t really desire to be a singer. But since I have nothing else to do to kill time, I want to try out.

Wiwat: Why waste trying out if you don’t want to sing?

Prinya: Because I want to have fun too. Plus, I want new friends. It’s a bit lonely here. Nobody else talks to me. How about we make a deal? (step into the room)

Wiwat: What is it that you want?

Prinya: If I sound alright to you. Then we become friends.

Wiwat: And if you suck? (really hoping she’ll be good because he wants to get to know her better)

Prinya: Then, I will quietly leave and never bother you all again (really wanting to make friends)

Wiwat: Alright. What song are you going to sing?

Prinya: Da Endorphine. You just have to hear me sing it to figure out what song.

Wiwat: Fine. Go!

Prinya starts singing. Her voice is not bad at all (Has a good voice, but never wanted to be a singer like Mituna. Just practices with Mituna who has an even better voice) All the guys are amazed. They all looked at each other and shook their heads.

Drummer
: Oh wow. Amazing. Way better than Dome.

Tum: But, we need to seriously think about adding a female to our group.

Wiwat: Yeah. Our band is supposed to be all male.

Prinya: Well, sounds like I’m decent. So make up your mind fast or else I’ll find new friends and a new hobby (leaves)

All the guys were stunned.

Drummer
: Dude, she is way good.

Tum: I liked her. I just couldn’t admit that in front of her.

Dome: I know you like her too Wiwat. She’s got to be in our group.

Tum: We can become popular with her.

Wiwat: (secretly wanting her in their group) But, is someone who’s not interested in music really a good idea. She’ll leave the group once she’s done being bored.

Dome: But, she never said she doesn’t like music. She just wasn’t interested in singing. And if she really wasn’t interested, why would she even sing in front of us?

Wiwat: Because, she seems to be the type of girl who hates to lose.

Tum: Exactly my type of girl (smile)

Wiwat: (jealousy) Fine, let’s have a vote.

All voted and everyone except Wiwat wanted Prinya in the band. Although he secretly wanted her to be in it, he had to keep up his tough guy image.

Wiwat
: How can we find her again? We don’t even know her name.

Tum: We can keep an eye out for her at the entrance in the morning or after school.

Wiwat: We all have different schedules you fool. This isn’t high school.

Dome: Right. Hmm. How about something online?

Drummer: Great idea!

Back at home Why had finished all his homework. He had a full day tomorrow as well and couldn’t get over the fact that Prinya really rejected him at the dining hall. He did want her to keep things a secret, but he didn’t think that nobody knowing that they are married would really make him frustrated. He asked Yam how late Prinya would be at school. Yam told him that Prinya’s first day ends at 7pm.

Yam
: (realize) Oh No! I didn’t give Prinya enough money for dinner!

Why: Wait, you gave her money?

Yam: (an oops moment) Umm, err.

Why: How much did you give her?

Yam: I gave her enough to catch a motorbike to school and then for lunch. She didn’t even have breakfast this morning. You know Mr. Why, I don’t have a lot of money to give to your wife. I did what I could for my friend. Too bad she doesn’t have a cell phone.

Why: She doesn’t have a phone?

Yam: Yes. She doesn’t use one. Haven’t you noticed? I thought you knew that she doesn’t like to use them.

Why: Thanks for letting me know. I guess, prepare dinner for her.

Yam: Sir, can you be more friendly tomorrow and wait for her? I don’t think she has time to get money for a motorbike again tomorrow.

Why: Fine Yam. I’ll give you money for today.

Yam: (happy that she’s getting her money back) But, can you wait for her tomorrow? I think she starts at the same time as you. And she has a full day like you do too.

Why: I’ll give her a ride (feeling guilty for today)

Prinya is so hungry today. She couldn’t believe that she didn’t grab her own money since she was so rushed. Now that school is over she doesn’t have any money for a taxi or a motorbike. She doesn’t even know if she has money for a bus. She walked out of the school gates and started walking along the sidewalk.

Suddenly…

Why: Hey. You! Get in the car!

Prinya: (shocked) What are you doing here? Don’t you want me to suffer?

Why: Just get in will you?

Prinya: No, I’m fine.

Why: Fine. I’ll apologize to you.

Prinya: Wait, you apologize to people?

Why: I may seem harsh, but I’m not cruel. Get in the car or freeze to death on the way home. Yam told me she didn’t give you enough for dinner. So I figured you had no money for a ride home either.

Prinya: Yeah. That’s right. I have to pay her back when I get home. Tomorrow I am going to be more prepared.

Why: Get in the car! Or do you want me to step out and shove you in like in the dramas?

Prinya: No.

Why: No? (starts to unbuckle)

Prinya: Hang on! Let me finish. I said no, I don’t want to be shoved into the car. I’ll get in myself. (walks to the passenger side and gets in.)

Why: That was easy.

Prinya: (glares at Why) There’s a time to be stubborn and a time to survive.

Why: (laughs at the thought to himself, looks at Prinya. Their eyes lock for a minute, but suddenly snaps out of it) Okay. Since we have the same time schedule tomorrow I will wait for you to school and back home.

Prinya: Weren’t we going to keep our relationship a secret?

Why: Hasn’t people already found out about you from the media?

Prinya: Nope. They suspected but I told them I didn’t know you.

Why: (Pained from rejection) I see. So you want to continue to avoid each other at school?

Prinya: Sure. Let’s keep our deal. And you know, I didn’t break that other one. Your parents did it.

Why: Keep blaming my parents. You could’ve avoided it.

Prinya: No I couldn’t.

Why: Whatever. (sighs)

They were silent the rest of the car ride because Prinya was worn out. The two make it home and Yam had prepared dinner. Why told Prinya he was going to head for bed because he already ate.

Prinya
: Okay. I’ll eat by myself. Thanks for picking me up.

Why: Yup.

Yam: (smiles) I’m so excited for you two. That was a nice thing to do Mr. Why.

Why: (walks up a couple steps, and turns to look down) And when you get to the room, I’ll let you have the bed. (continues up the stairs).

Yam: (looks at Prinya) What is he talking about? You two don’t sleep in the same bed?

Prinya: Yes, we don’t. Our parents just think we do. Don’t tell anyone that we are actually agreeing to this marriage until I can afford my way out.

Yam: Yes ma’am!

Prinya: I told you don’t call me by proper names. It sounds so old. Plus we’re the same age.

Yam: (looks down shyly) Sorry, I forgot. Let’s go eat Prinya. I made some good food.

Prinya: (smiles) I can’t wait to taste what you made me. You’re such a good friend.

Meanwhile, Som and Wor overheard what Prinya said to Yam. They couldn’t believe it. This girl hasn’t had a relationship with Why yet.

Why must really love their Lamb. They plan to tell Lamb about it tomorrow and scheme up ideas to get Prinya out of the house faster if all she needed was money.

Sneak Peak! Ch. 10!
Why: Haha. That’s Wi’s band. They have no chance of getting a label.

Prinya: What do you mean by that?

Why: Have you heard their vocals? They have none.

Prinya: (curious) Really?

Why: Yeah. They had a gig last year and got booed at. The host didn’t bother to audition them before hiring them.

Prinya: Their band seems good though.

Why: You heard them?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=​

Why: Not wanting to be cocky or anything, but I have more friends than you do and you are trying to act all cool.

Prinya: I will make friends.

Why: You only have one friend in the country

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter TEN

In marketing class Prinya overhears that Trust Band announced on their website that they wanted to find the girl who tried out to sing for their band.

Girl 1
: Kong posted that some girl tried out for their band but they didn’t catch the name.

Girl 2: Really? What kind of tryout was that? I didn’t see a poster for tryouts.

Girl 1: I would want to be that girl who supposedly tried out for the band.

Girl 2: Me too. If I knew there was a tryout I would go. Just to see you know who…

Girl 1: yeah. And Dome too. He’s so adorable.

Prinya: Wait, what band is this?

Girl 1: What’s it to you?

Girl 2: Why are you listening in on our conversation?

Prinya: Jeez. Why is everyone here so rude? This is college right?

Girl 1: Yes, it is college. We just don’t like people listening in.

Girl 2: Find out for yourself. Look online.

Prinya: Fine.

Prinya knew that Dome was the horrible singer from yesterday. She quickly looked up bands at the school and used Dome’s name and Wiset’s name, and Tum’s name as a reference. She would guess that the drummer’s name is Kong. After a while, Prinya found out the band is called Trust.

Prinya
: (staring at computer screen) Some cheesy name for a rock band.

During lunch Prinya stayed in the dining hall and wondered if she should try to see if the band was practicing still. They couldn’t possibly have the same schedule. Even Why didn’t have the same lunch time as she did. He comes after she begins her next class.

At home that night Prinya asks Why if she can use his laptop.

Why
: Why do you want to use it? Why don’t you have your own?

Prinya: I’m not into technology very much. I like simple stuff.

Why: You don’t know how to use it do you?

Prinya: Yes I do. I just don’t like bothering with it.

Why: And you are going into business?

Prinya: Yes. I figured I’d care about that afterwards.

Why: You need to think about online marketing nowadays.

Prinya: I know. Cell phones are just annoying. And internet is boring to me. I like to experience real life.

Why: Why do you want to use my laptop now?

Prinya: I want to look up a band.

Why: A band? Why don’t you just ask me about it. I know tons of bands.

Prinya: They’re not signed to your label.

Why: What band?

Prinya: Some band called Trust.

Why: Haha. That’s Wi’s band. They have no chance of getting a label.

Prinya: What do you mean by that?

Why: Have you heard their vocals? They have none.

Prinya: (curious) Really?

Why: Yeah. They had a gig last year and got booed at. The host didn’t bother to audition them before hiring them.

Prinya: Their band seems good though.

Why: You heard them?

Prinya: (wants to deny) I heard about them.

Why: Nobody praises their band at school because they don’t have a good singer. But, all the women at school swarm their website to see pictures of the band members.

Prinya: I still want to look them up to listen to their beats.

Why: I’m not going to let you look up nonsense. Besides, I make the best beats. (ignorant) Don’t you have school work?

Prinya: I’ve never heard your beats. And I already did my work, how about yourself?

Why: Yep. But I already got them done during lunch.

Prinya: Smarty pants.

Why: Hey. I have to learn to use my time.

Prinya: That’s why you’re a loner.

Why: I’m not a loner. I have friends at school.

Prinya: Really?

Why: If I was so bad then Tate wouldn’t be my friend would he?

Prinya: True.

Why: Not wanting to be cocky or anything, but I have more friends than you do and you are trying to act all cool.

Prinya: I will make friends.

Why: You only have one friend in the country

Prinya: That’s cause she’s the only one who accepts me for me

Why: That’s my point. I’m going to bed (jumps in to bed)

Prinya couldn’t believe that he was right. He is the serious guy who acts all mellow in front of people and are often rude to them. But, why does he have friends and she doesn’t? She wants to prove Why wrong and join that band and have friends. When they get popular, he will say sorry. She will have more friends than Why.

Prinya
: Wait a minute, you’re not supposed to sleep on the bed!

Why: Not listening.

Prinya: I’m serious, get off.

Why: Fine, jeez. You know if you were a guy I wouldn’t let you take my bed.

Prinya: That’s just wrong. Why would you marry a guy?

Why: You!!!

Sneak Peak, CH 11!!
Teacher: (cuts Prinya off) That guy is taking a test. He is a bit slow with these things. I had him as a freshman studying my theory class. Takes forever. I passed him just because there was nobody else who taught the class and I hated staying after just to let him finish a test.

Prinya: Why are you gossiping about your students? Isn’t this college? Be more professional.

=-=-=-=-=-=-​

When 2AM arrived, Why finally finished his track. He went home and headed to his room. He opened the door expecting the light to be off, but Prinya was sitting in a chair asleep with her books wide open. He hadn’t thought of her all day until now.

I did write to around chapter 13 or 14 already and these chapters are a bit slow. But, once I get to chapter 14 or 15 it picks up because I wrote a summary of the chapters to help me progress the story. We're already in ch. 10 and I still have gotten Mituna to the city yet, Lamb is nowhere to be seen, and Tate has gone missing. ahaha. We'll see them very soon :)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for this chapter. The ending secen of this chapter is cutie I love this part.

Why: Fine, jeez. You know if you were a guy I wouldn’t let you take my bed.

Prinya: That’s just wrong. Why would you marry a guy?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
this is a cute story :D their little fights are cute. i can't wait she's in the band. I love Nichkhun <3 i'm so jealous, my cousin actually saw them LIVE and got to hug him >.< i could have gone but had summer classes, and i couldn't skip them.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter ELEVEN

Tum: Wonder why she hasn’t responded to our postings.

Wiwat: Don’t know. Maybe she was just taunting us the other day.

Kong: If she did then that sucks because she was way better than Dome.

Tum: We deserve to be taunted because we do suck.

Kong: What do you mean by that?

Wiwat: Tum is right. We suck.

Kong: It’s only our vocals that suck. Our beats are sick.

Tum: Fine I believe our beats are awesome. We just need her. She’s too good to pass up.

Wiwat: Well, let’s look her up and ask which classes she has.

Tum: Where’s Dome today? Is he showing up?

Kong: Yeah he is. He has a test and Is probably getting out of class late. You know how nervous he gets.

Today is Prinya’s half day. She will be done with class shortly and has been determined to go to the music hall to see if the band is practicing lunch during lunch today. She really wants to prove Why wrong and becoming friends with people in this band may boost her popularity.

Prinya: It’s not like I’m going to use these people. I don’t want to sing forever, but singing with them will just be a fun thing to do.

The bell just rung and Prinya will head to the music hall. All of a sudden Prinya peers into a classroom and recognizes the horrible singer from Trust. She finally found someone from the group. He looks really nervous. Prinya wonders how long before he comes out of the classroom.

Prinya: (wonders) Hmm, I wonder when he’ll be done? Maybe since he’s still in class the band is too busy to meet up. I should just go home.

Teacher: (staring at Prinya’s back) Hey you! Why are you doing peering into another classroom? Class is over, you should go home and study.

Prinya: (startled…then turns around to look at teacher with big eyes) I’m sorry. I will go home to study, but that guy…

Teacher: (cuts Prinya off) That guy is taking a test. He is a bit slow with these things. I had him as a freshman studying my theory class. Takes forever. I passed him just because there was nobody else who taught the class and I hated staying after just to let him finish a test.

Prinya: Why are you gossiping about your students? Isn’t this college? Be more professional.

Teacher: (look angrily at Prinya) Why you! Ever since the first day of class, you’ve been a little pushy.

Prinya: Well, this is college. I don’t understand why you like to meddle with your student’s business and talk badly about them.

Teacher: (angry) I am your teacher. Show some respect. Now leave!

Prinya: I am respecting you. I am going to wait for him. I am an adult. I can stand in the hall if I want to. Why don’t you just go teacher? I’ll see you next week since I am taking math classes all day tomorrow.

The teacher walks off frustrated at Prinya for giving her a hard time. She hates when students are right, but she can’t help but stereotype her students. The teacher loves to gossip. Her favorite student has been Why because he is so kind to her and most importantly, he’s famous and rich. And he is a good student.

Prinya remained standing in the hall waiting for Dome to come out of the classroom. She waited about another five minutes but had to run to the restroom. When she returned to the classroom Dome was already gone. She looked down the hall and there he was walking away.

Prinya: (frantically calling) Hey you! Wait!

Dome: (turns around) It’s you! The girl that we’ve been looking for.

Prinya: (runs to catch up to Dome) Yeah. I wanna find out more details.

Dome and Prinya walk about of the building together and head for the music hall. Dome tells Prinya their schedule. He tells her that they only meet on Monday and Wednesday at lunch. Then they meet Wednesday at Kong’s house at 2pm when everyone is done with classes for the day until dinner time. Then, they practice on Friday in the mornings and on the weekend is an all day thing. Leaving very little time for studies except after school Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays. All the members kind of have to figure out their own study schedule. Prinya could see why Dome would have a hard time with exams. He was the last one there.

Prinya
: Was that your make up test or something?

Dome: No, that was my test. I take a long time on tests because I get so nervous. But, every time, my grades turn out good. None of my teachers have failed me.

Prinya: Oh, I see (recalling what teacher had said)

Dome: You know, we used to have another member in our band. But, he died in a car accident last year, right before our gig. That’s why they made me a singer for our first gig and we never got another gig after that. Did you see that we posted something on our website to get you to come back?

Prinya: Yeah. I overheard some people talking about you guys. I looked you up on the school computer. I tried going home and asking Wh…(remembered not to mention Why) I mean my parents if I can use their laptop to look up more information about you guys, but they didn’t allow me to. (curious about the singer, but didn't ask further)

Dome: Oh, I guess we should’ve made posters.

Both walk into the practice room. All the members turned to look and see Prinya.

Dome: Look who I brought (smiles). Oh (flustered) darn, I’ve been talking to you all the way here and still haven’t asked your name. See, when I’m nervous I talk a lot and don’t think about important things.

Prinya: (laugh) No problem Dome. Hey guys (smiles). My name is Prinya by the way. Not some girl who tried out. (laugh).

Wiwat: Thanks for showing up.

Kong: Were you serious about joining our band?

Prinya: Of course I’m serious. I want to sing. It will be fun. But if you guys are looking to be famous as lead vocals, I can’t accept that. Once you’re big, you have to let me go.

Wiwat: Why? Then we don’t want you.

Dome: No Wi, you have to accept her into our group. We have nobody right now. Plus we voted already.

Wiwat: Somebody who doesn’t want to go all in for us shouldn’t be in the band.

Dome: But, her voice is amazing.

Prinya: (stops the two) Hey guys. How about I promise you one thing.

Wiwat: What?

Prinya: If this band makes it big with me in it, I will promise you that my friend can take my place. She’s a great singer and she wants to make it big.

Tum: How can we have her in the band if she doesn’t even practice with us? And if we make it big, how are you going to get out of singing? Won’t fans hate the switch?

Prinya: I promise you that they won’t. Plus, how do you know we’ll be big?

Kong: Because, we have some good looking guys.

Dome: And a pretty girl joining us. Right? (looks at band members)

All begin to laugh

Wiwat: (looks at Prinya showing annoyed face on the outside, but inside he thought she was attractive) I just don’t want to have someone in the band and then they leave.

Prinya: Can’t you just let me sing? Will it hurt you to just let me try to do something as a hobby?

Dome: Come on Wi! We need her. At least a temporary fix.

Wiwat: How many times have I told you that I hate you guys calling me Wi!

Tum: Okay. We’ll make this work.

Wiwat: Fine.

Everyone starts to cheer for their new member. Wiwat tells Prinya their schedule. She agreed to them and Wiwat gave Prinya some sheet music. He told her that they were going to start with a slow song that his step brother wrote for them. He told her this song means a lot to him...

The weekend has finally arrived. Prinya has to go to practice as scheduled. She hasn’t told Why about what she’s been doing and he seems to have ignored her from her viewpoint. He has decided to ask for her to get driven to class since their schedule doesn’t always clash. His parents agreed with the arrangement even though they’d prefer the two be together more. Why has to go to work and finalize a song and get ready for debut with the song that he has been working on. The company has also decided to accept applications for new singers.

Willa: (looking at her husband) Honey, I’m so glad we are finding someone new. We need someone new to get rid of Lamb. I really can tell she is not happy with Why’s marriage.

Pun: (eyeing wife) But she is making us lots of money.

Willa: But she’s not nice. I don’t want to work with someone so horrible anymore. Even if she makes money.

Pun: Let’s think about whether this new singer can take her place. If they are good enough then we can dismiss Lamb.

Willa: I’m sure we can find someone better.

Prinya is now at Kong’s house for practice. Everyone that goes to this school has money. She had money too, just not her own. It seems like her new friends are very well off. She had practiced her song at the music hall on her time off rather than at home. She didn’t want the family to know what she was doing on her free time. She wanted to surprise them all. Most importantly, she wanted to show Why that she had friends. And, she wanted Trust to gain popularity. They are a good band and her vocals should bring them up.

Kong
: Prinya! You’re here. I thought a couple days with us would make you quit.

Prinya: No way. I don’t give up just like that.

Wiwat: I can see. (stares at Prinya in her normal clothes. He has only seen her in a white blouse and a skirt. Today she is wearing her hair in pigtail braids, a floral top, and Capri jeans. She looked adorable).

Prinya: Wiwat are you too cold? Just relax sir.

Wiwat: I am relaxed. Don’t stay if you can’t stand the way I am.

Prinya: I’m just kidding. Be happy everyone.

Wiwat: Let’s get started.

Tum: Yeah. Let’s start.

Prinya: Will we just work on this one song today?

Dome: Yep. Then tomorrow we can work on our other songs. We have three songs total.

Wiwat: We actually have ten, but we have to pick and choose.

They began their practice. Prinya had great charisma when she sings. Wiwat took notice in this and is falling deeper in admiration of Prinya. She speaks her mind and he likes that. He’s never good at talking to girls. Besides, she probably doesn’t like him from calling her “girl” last time.

At work Why concentrated on his song. That is all he could think about and finishing this up would be great. Prinya never crossed his mind once.

Later that evening, practice was coming to an end. Kong’s mom had prepared great meals for them. It was now 7 and Prinya had to get home to do some studying. She called home once to update Yam on where she was at. The driver came back and picked her up. She asked him if everyone else was at home yet. The driver told her that Why was the only one still at the office. He’s trying to finish a song tonight so that he can study tomorrow.

Prinya: So, he is not going to work tomorrow?

Driver: Nope. He usually doesn’t go to work if he has exams on a Monday.

Prinya: (panic) So, he will know that I am not going to be home tomorrow?

Driver: Looks like it.

Prinya: Can you do me a favor and not tell anyone where you take me?

Driver: Of course. You’re my boss. But, why do you want to keep this a secret?

Prinya: Because I want to surprise the family.

Driver: Okay. What should I tell them if they ask?

Prinya: That I’m studying at the library.

Driver: Alright.

At home Prinya went to her room and started taking her things out to study. She didn’t know what time Why would be back, but she knew she had to do the most that she could.

When 2AM arrived, Why finally finished his track. He went home and headed to his room. He opened the door expecting the light to be off, but Prinya was sitting in a chair asleep with her books wide open. He hadn’t thought of her all day until now.

Why: (walk to Prinya and stops. Drops to his knees and stares at her face) She is actually quite cute when she sleeps.

He went ahead and tapped her shoulders. She suddenly jumps.

Prinya: (jumped from chair) Woah

Why: Ahh! (nose bleed from Prinya's hand wavering into his nose from the startle)

Prinya: (turns to look at Why) OMG! You’re bleeding! I’m so sorry!

Why: Geez. I lightly tapped you and you jump and had to hit me with your hands.

Prinya: I’m just not used to someone waking me up from a desk. Sorry. Let me go get a first aid kit. (runs off)

Prinya returns and Why already had tissues from the bathroom. She walks to the bathroom and takes the tissues from him.

Prinya: Here, let me take those from you. (hands why some gauze)

Why: (takes the gauze and holds his nose) Thanks.

Prinya: Here let me wipe for you (takes some guaze and moisten them so that she can wipe his face clean)

Why stares at Prinya as she looks at his face. She has this innocence to her and she’s gentle while taking care of him. He then stops her because his heart started to beat fast.

Why: (holds Prinya’s wrist) I can do it. Thank you.

Prinya: No problem. Anyways, what time is it now?

Why: Almost 3.

Prinya: What? Really. When did you get back?

Why: At 2.

Prinya: You work that late? How can you concentrate on studying the next day?

Why: I just can.

Prinya: Wow. I can’t stay focus very long. I have to study little by little each day.

Why: Yeah, I’ve noticed that you don’t come home when you’re done with classes.

Prinya: Oh really? You pay attention?

Why: (realized he is caught) Yes. I notice when my wife isn’t home.

Prinya: (turns to walk out of bathroom; blush) Well, I am going to the library tomorrow. Night.

In the morning Prinya had gotten up quietly so that she won’t disturb Why. She runs to the car and leaves for practice. She remembered to take her books with her. Prinya decided to wear a yellow tank with white capris today. Her hair was curled and she put on a cute country hat. Wiwat got to practice after Prinya arrived and walked to the garage in admiration of Prinya.

Why got up at 8 and noticed that Prinya wasn’t there. He thought that she must’ve let him sleep in and would be at breakfast. He got ready and headed down for food. He waited in the dining hall, but Prinya didn’t come.

Why: (look at his mom) Where is Prinya?

Willa: Honey. You don’t know where your wife went? I thought she would tell you.

Why: Where would she go this early in the morning?

Willa: She said she was going to the library and won’t be back until 7.

Why: Really? (then thinks to himself) But the library doesn’t open until 10 on Sundays.

Why started to grow suspicious of where Prinya actually went. After breakfast he went to study. He didn’t tell Prinya, but he has photographic memory. It had helped him to study faster. Even with the photographic memory, he still feels anxious and needs to study to make himself feel better. That is why he dedicates a day for Monday exams.

Why: (sitting on his white couch/bed in the dark) Where did you go?

Sneak peak! Ch. 12!!
Prinya: (startled) Aye yai yai! I didn’t know you were awake. All the lights were out. (turns on the light)

=============​

Why: (thinking) Why is Wi touching her? When did they become friends? He was rude to her last week. She becomes friends with someone who treats her badly like that? (decides to leave and go home) It’s none of my business anyways. She can do what she wants. Weird girl.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww Wiwat is going to have feelings for Prinya, so sad that she's already taken. OOoO Why is going to find out about her lies.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter TWELVE

Prinya: (startled) Aye yai yai! I didn’t know you were awake. All the lights were out. (turns on the light)

Why: Before you lived here I used to sit in the dark all the time.

Prinya: Oh. Sorry. I will try not to study late in this room next time. That way you can sleep in the dark.

Why: Yeah. That would be good. (look up at Prinya with serious face). You forgot my question? Where did you go?

Prinya: (stare at Why) I told you already. I went to the library to study today.

Why: You’re lying.

Prinya: (shocked and worried) What do you mean? I study better at the library, so I went there bright and early.

Why: And you didn’t notice anything when you got there before 8?

Prinya: (thinking what Why was up to) No.

Why: You didn’t notice that the library was closed?

Prinya: (denying) What do you mean it was closed?

Why: The library doesn’t open until 10.

Prinya: (frantic. Thought up of an answer) Well, I did notice at 8 that it was closed. But, I stayed out on the bench until it opened.

Why: (thinking) I wonder if she is really telling the truth. (starts to cover himself with the blanket) Oh. Well see you tomorrow.

Prinya: (turns and thinks) Phew! (walk to get ready for bed)

The next morning Why suggested that the two ride to school together and have the driver pick Prinya up after school.

Prinya
: Are you sure? I don’t want to get caught you know?

Why: Yes, I’m sure. We can just say I saw you walking and picked you up on the way.

Prinya: Okay. But, you just like making my life harder don’t you?

Early in the morning Prinya had decided not to take the risk of riding together with Why. She had her own driver anyways, so riding with him will just be a hassle if they get caught. Before Why could stop her from getting in the car to leave, she left him staring after the back of the car and she sticking her arms out to wave goodbye. Why started to find himself feel a little upset.

At lunch Why went to the cafeteria to see if Prinya got her lunch. He peeked in the corner and saw Wi grab hold of Prinya’s shoulders from behind to startle her. When she turned to look at him she smiled and he smiled back at her.

Wiwat
: Hey Prinya, you’re buying lunch again this week? (smile at Prinya, he treats her better now because he started to see that Prinya is working hard for the band)

Prinya: Yep. Maybe I should have the maid cook me something for my next lunch and save money. But, I’d feel bad because she’s not really my maid.

Wiwat: What do you mean by that?

Prinya: (just realized she slipped) Oh. Nothing. I meant that I don’t want to bother the maid much because she’s like a friend to me. She let me borrow money last week since I was so late getting to school.

Wiwat: Oh. Anyways, let’s go to practice. You have classes later today too. Every second counts.

Prinya: (smile and laugh) Of course my friend.

They both walk off together.

Why: (thinking) Why is Wi touching her? When did they become friends? He was rude to her last week. She becomes friends with someone who treats her badly like that? (decides to leave and go home) It’s none of my business anyways. She can do what she wants. Weird girl.

While at home Why decides to take a nap in the den.

Prinya: (stares at Why) Hey sweetheart! Wake up!

Why: (startled) Yikes. What are you doing here?

Prinya: (looks confused) What do you mean? I am just wanting to wake my sweetie pie up to go to eat dinner with his dearest wife.

Why: Ay. Stop with all the sweet talk (annoyed and still upset about the scene earlier)

Prinya: (smile) Okie dokie honey. I want to eat lots of sour things today.

Prinya gets up and then all of a sudden…

Why
: (stares at Prinya) Omo!! No!!!

Prinya was wearing a red maternity dress. She turned to look at Why and laughed.

Prinya
: (laughing and talking) Oh honey. Aren’t you happy? We’re having twins!!

Why: (scream) No!!!!!

Why wakes up.

Wor
: Mr. Why (her face in front of Why staring at him) did you have a nightmare?

Why: (realized it was all a dream) What a relief. What do you want Wor?

Wor: It’s time for dinner.

Why: (sweat dripping from his forehead) Okay. Thanks. (looks around) Where is Prinya?

Wor: (happy expression turns to frown) She’s not here.

Why: What time is it? She’s not back yet?

Wor: It’s 6 sir. Prinya. Ahh…I mean Miss Prinya (voice level lowers) isn’t back (mumble) yet. She usually doesn’t come back until 7. At least that is what I’ve noticed.

Why: Oh. Thanks.

Wor: (suddenly thought of something) You know Mr. Why. A woman who doesn’t come home early is probably meeting another man.

Why: (thought about what he saw earlier; thinks to self) Maybe it is true. She’s been acting suspicious lately. (walk out to dining room)

Both parents were home today. They came home early.

Pun
: (look up at his son as Why walked in) Hello Why. How are you these days? We haven’t had the same schedule in awhile and I haven’t been able to be up to speed with your life.

Why: (short answer) Yup. It’s the same.

Pun: (look at his son more and just stares for a few seconds; then speaks) What do you mean the same? Marriage should be more exciting. You’re an odd kid. Don’t you have exciting stories to tell your father?

Willa: Yeah. I agree with your father. The honeymoon phase can’t be over within two weeks of marriage (laugh).

Why: (feels pathetic because his parents are right; start to fib) Yeah. Our marriage is great. Can’t wait to see her tonight.

Willa: Son. You are totally lying. You’re just trying to be sarcastic. You’ve always denied any relations with her in the past and now you suddenly like to see her.

Pun: Since you are sarcastic. Tonight you have to go for another round (wink). (turns to look at wife) Honey, how soon before a woman knows that they are pregnant?

Willa: She can usually tell right away. But, she will deny it because it’s the first pregnancy. Remember when we were pregnant with Why? I kept denying the pregnancy until Why was almost 3 months.

Pun: Yep (make sweet faces at wife) Oh, we should’ve had more kids.

Willa: (look lovey dovey at husband) I know.

Why: (grossed out) Mom, dad. Stop it. It’s gross.

Willa: Honey. It is only natural. You will be just like us when our grandchild watches you and Prinya in awe.

Why: Just stop it and let’s eat.

After dinner Why heads up to his room. He just couldn’t get Prinya out of his head. She isn’t home yet and she had been out until 7 this past week. She’s also friendly with Wi.

Why
: (thinking) How can Prinya like a guy like Wi? What don’t I have that Wi doesn’t have?

Suddenly Prinya enters the room.

Prinya
: Oh, you still have the lights on today.

Why: (look at Prinya) Yeah. I took an early nap so I’m not as tired.

Prinya: Oh. I see. (walk to the bathroom)

Why: (gets up from seat and grab Prinya’s arm) Wait. Where have you been today?

Prinya: Don’t you remember that on Mondays I have class until 7?

Why: (thinking) She does. I’m getting my days mixed up.

Prinya: Why are you silent? Is it because I’m right? Why are you suddenly worried?

Why: I’ve always been worried. I don’t want you to get sick or kidnapped you know? If that happens this will be all over the news. The company name can’t go down because of a naïve girl like you.

Prinya: (frustrated) Hey! I’m not stupid okay. The driver picks me up so it’s not like I’m walking down the streets all by myself.

Why: That’s what you did last week. You could’ve called.

Prinya: Remember, I don’t have a phone?

Why: (voice raises) Then I’m going to get you one!

Sneak peak! Ch. 13!!
Why: Sounds good. I want to get one too. My other phone is for business only.

Salesman: Ahh, I see. You want a couple phone… (smile)

Why: (flustered) Umm. Not necessarily.

Salesman: It’s for your girlfriend. So, everyone calls two phones, one for the girlfriend and one for yourself a ‘couple phone’.

=-=-=-=-=​

Why: (look at Prinya before he leaves the room) We rarely spoke after Tuesday. Me ignoring you just makes me miss talking to you more. (thinks) No, wait. Why did I just say that out loud? I don’t miss you at all. I am content with just going to work and school. (walks up to Prinya and snaps a picture of her on his phone; walks out the door; stares at the picture he just took and laughed).

RR, wow! Your cousin met Nichkhun? Awesome. Luckiness!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
lol Why is so jealous i can tell.
the spoiler 4 the next chapter is cute. can't wait XD