deleting.....

gurlie

sarNie Egg
i hope this makes sense....well i would borrow dvd movie from my cousin and then copy and burn it ..i used the sonic program to do it and when i got to like the 10 disc...it said that i don't have enough space in my hard drive...i'm confused because i didn't think it would actually take up space in my computer when i was copying it....so how would i get rid the data when i don't even know where to look.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
When you're running big programs and doing various tasks on your computer, you are using up space and memory. So it looks like your computer may not have enough space to do what you're doing.

What are the specs of your computer and have you been deleting those temp files that takes up space on your computer? Those things came climb up to over 1,000 mbs.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Or the temporary files haven't been deleted from the copy of the dvds.. when you try to copy a dvd it creates a temporary file on your computer and then burns it from that location... some programs auto deletes any temporary files but in some cases you have to delete them yourselves.. so those dvds are still stored on your hard drive and u will have to go back and delete the temporary files yourself in most cases you can find them in your c:/sonic/temp etc or they could be in your main documents file mydocuments/sonic/files etc

noungning

Heartless
wow everyone covered it. ;)

um burn on a computer where it has a writer and a reader as separate drives so it doesn't do that lol!