Delightful Girl Choon Hyang

slee00

sarNie Adult
I got " MY Girl" too...I shall watch them both when I get back from my trip! and then I shall stop buying anymore! I am broke from buying movies!

slee00

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching Han Chae Young in " Only You" she was great in there! I love the storyline in ONLY YOU>

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I LOVE THIS SERIES.. I THINK IT WAS ONE OF KOREAS TOP SERIES... IM SO IN LOVE WITH CHOON-HYANG AND LEE MONG-YOO.. THEIR SOO CUTE...

darknite

sarNie Egg
One of my favorite kdrama. I really like the main guy. The main guy and main girl make such a great couple in this drama.

Samontha

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha.. I just bought this drama from Chinatown like a week ago.. but I haven't watched it yet. I was hesitant in buying it at first because I didn't know if it was good or not or what it was about. I only bought it because Jae Hee was starring.. he's such a cutie! I hope it's as good as you guys say it is. ^_^

metu

sarNie Egg
I like it that the main girls character is so mature and tough but i didn't like the main guys character in the beginning because he was so indecisive but after he made the decision who he wanted to be with he wouldn't let her run away even in the next life.

cecilia

Staff member
hahah. i was so hook on to this drama when it first air.
bring back memory of old time .. i really like pranang.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
i just finish this drama...sigh* i am in love with the main guy!..i dont know but there is something about him that i really like!...he's sooo cute!......overall the drama is good!

oh yeah and one more thing....she seem to have ya know bigger boobs then other korean actress....did she get fake boobs??..just wondering B)