Den Narm Lom Fai 2016

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm also rooting for the 4th couple hopefully they'll find some solution or they can just go bi. hee hee. XD All the ladies and their yak maids turnt into little kids as well...Did that even happened in the previous versions? or is Samsearn just trying to involve kids again?

Chanli27

sarNie Egg
I think it happened in one of the old versions of them going back to kids and I just couldn't wait for them to grow back again lol I miss the 4th couple already

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
i just hope they don't drag them as little kids...they tend to do that....that's what killed Sung Tong for me..lol I mean Nong Gino was cute and all but dang it took him forever just to grow up lol
>_<

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeah, they goin drag the kids & then the kids turn into adult...GIRL..drag thru that & then back to their original adult MALE form...and I PRAY ..PRAY Pitcharat was turn into a male too LOL ..our love story be complete!!! I love the 4th couple, I like how Kinnaree is so openly in love w/ Pitcharat, shamelessly saying swoon words to her LOL soo funny

Chanli27

sarNie Egg
I'm really wondering how is this going end actually.......like Pitcharat is definitely also having a crush on the giant princess and how are they're going try to make her straight back lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohhhh Kinnaree goin be sooooo heart broken if she found out Pitcharat is a girl:sad6::sad6:what to do ? I'm going pray Pitcharat fall into the fountain of male adult form & stay like that . It will be like Ranma 1/2 ( favorite Japanese manga) turn into a girl w/ cold water & back to a guy w/ hot water LOL

Chanli27

sarNie Egg
Ranma 1/2 is one of my favorite Japanese Manga Anime too Lol and I'm just really hoping there's a way the 4th couple to be together......but is it possible?How???

sarN

sarNie Granny
Idk ..the best I can do is pray :worship2: hopefully the writer had read Ranma 1/2 . Toward the end of the manga Ranma went to search for the male lake in China LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeah!! I miss the 4th couple. Their name so long though, I can't remember none of them accept Pitcharat . My heart going break when the 4th princess found out Pitcharat is a girl :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:...they are so cute/funny together. I love those man hungry jokes/pun the Yaks servant be slipping LOL

Chanli27

sarNie Egg
Seeing all of them grow up made me so happy lol and the 4th couple is getting cuter and cuter every time oh don't separate them they need to be together till the end to keep me watching :aaaaa: :aaaaa::aaaaa:

Chanli27

sarNie Egg
What is going on with this? I've seen many pics and comments in Instagram of the 4th couple are they really going to be separate??? :crybaby2:

Chanli27

sarNie Egg
This sucks. It's like they started those two with something already and then all of a sudden it turns out to nothing. Why couldn't they just make it happened in a way as they both had feelings for each other already?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
How can a girl marries to a girl in the old day. It possible this generation but it will be impossible during those times!

And this is draggy like crazy!! The story is nonsense! They introduce the stupid tiger to just drag the storyline!

Chanli27

sarNie Egg
They should had never started the Fire one and the giant Princess this like if they're just going to make us disappointed oh well Thai boran lakorn now a days sucks to adding and trying to make something new out of it which made it worse I couldn't bare to watch any anymore :facepalm: