Desires of the Heart :: Aum/Pinky

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
Emilie looked at her plane ticket. Thailand. She was having second thoughts about this. But it was too late to turn back. She didn’t belong there, she never did and her intuition kept on reminding her that she will never fit there.. She wasn’t accepted there. If only it wasn’t for her brother, half-brother to be exact, then she would not be packing up her entire life and flying back to Thailand. A place that she thought she will never come back too. Her brother needed her, or at least the letter convinced her that her brother needed her.
She received the letter exactly three weeks ago along with the plane ticket. In the letter, it said that her brother was seriously ill and wanted her back home. At first it was hard to believe that her brother would write to her. She has lived in Paris for a good 5 years now and her brother have never written to her. Not even one letter nor did he even bother to phone her. She could not believe that her brother asked her to come back home because her brother never did loved her. I guess he did changed after all, she smile to herself. Good Bye Paris, Hello Thailand!

A man, probably in his late thirties to early forties, walked nervously to his Boss’s study room. “Sir, we’re all set. Just waiting on you.� He calmly said to his Boss, who’s back was facing him.
“Is everything loaded in to the car?� The Master asked in a low unchanging tone.
“Yes, Sir. Everything is all set. I checked everything. All like how you wanted it.� Although just a mere servant, his attitude hinted that he was very well loyal to his Master.
“Tell the Boys to get ready and I’ll meet them out there.�
“Yes, Sir.� With that said, the servant took his leave.
The raw pain was still fresh, hatred squeeze his heart, and he vowed for revenge. No matter what it takes, he would avenge his father, mother, his brother, and his beloved sister.

Emilie tried to adjust her sitting position. A queasy feeling was stirring up inside of her. She didn’t know whether it was the fact that she haven’t been on a plane for such a long time or that she was nervous to seeing her brother again. She smiled at the thought of seeing her brother welcoming her with open arms instead of his usual indignation. With that, she quietly shifts her position and soon fell into a deep slumber.

“WELCOME TO THAILAND! ALL PASSENGER PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR SEATS UNTIL THE PLANE HAVE FULLY LANDED. THANK YOU!� A flight attendant said over the PA. A sleepy Emilie just woken from her short nap and glance outside. She realized that they have landed at Thailand’s international airport. Thank Goodness I’m wearing something comfortable, she said to herself. She was satisfied in wearing her plain long sleeves lavender shirt with a dark jean and a silver comfortable ballet flats. She grabbed her traveling duffle bag and walked to the exit of the plane. Once inside the airport, she walked to the pick-up station and got her one suitcase. Her entire life fitted in just one handbag and a suitcase, as poor as her she couldn’t afford much.
Taking a deep breath, she walked to the exit of the airport. A headache pounded against her head yet she ignored it. With confidence she walked toward the streets, looking out for an available taxi not knowing that she was being watched.

“Get on it. Make no mistake.� A firm voice said over the phone. He carefully examined Emilie from across the street before rolling up his dark-tinted windows. He tapped the back of the driver seat, signaling that he was ready to go. The driver noted his signal and motion the car.
“Yes Sir. We’re on it. We won’t let you down.� A voice reply and then hung up.

“Damn it! TAXI!� Emilie shook out her hands fiercely, trying to get the attention of an available taxi. Why does people have to choose this day to ride in a taxi?!, Emilie thought to herself. She spotted a taxi changed lane and driving toward her direction. Yes! She said to herself and fastened her pace to the taxi.
“You Miss Emilie?� The driver asked her.
“Yes.� Surprised that the driver knew who she was. “And you are…?� She doesn’t remember recognized his face, heck she hardly remembered any faces!
“Hop on in! Your brother told me to pick you up from the airport,� he said to her convincingly.
Emilie was taken by surprised that her brother would actually send someone to take her home. Maybe he really did change, she smiled to herself. Without thinking, she stepped into the car not knowing that nothing was what she thought it would be.

“Hey Mister. Where are we going? I know that I’ve been gone for a long time but I don’t remember traveling home on any of these roads.� Also, I’m pretty sure that my Thai is still proficient, she said to herself. Emilie tried to calm her nerve a bit but she didn’t know why her heart was pounding faster and faster against her chest.
“Your brother have specially asked me to drive you to a place so he can meet up with you and catch up on all the years that you left for Paris.� The driver reassured her. He could see her tensing up in his rearview mirror.
Emilie tried to ignore whatever was stirring up in her guts. She had a bad sense about this. Something didn’t seem quite right.

pze

sarNie Adult
omg ur updated....thank you thank you so much.....cant wait for more...u left us hanging....lolz...

sarN

sarNie Granny
Emilie looked at her plane ticket. Thailand. She was having second thoughts about this. But it was too late to turn back. She didn’t belong there, she never did and her intuition kept on reminding her that she will never fit there.. She wasn’t accepted there. If only it wasn’t for her brother, half-brother to be exact, then she would not be packing up her entire life and flying back to Thailand. A place that she thought she will never come back too. Her brother needed her, or at least the letter convinced her that her brother needed her.
She received the letter exactly three weeks ago along with the plane ticket. In the letter, it said that her brother was seriously ill and wanted her back home. At first it was hard to believe that her brother would write to her. She has lived in Paris for a good 5 years now and her brother have never written to her. Not even one letter nor did he even bother to phone her. She could not believe that her brother asked her to come back home because her brother never did loved her. I guess he did changed after all, she smile to herself. Good Bye Paris, Hello Thailand!

A man, probably in his late thirties to early forties, walked nervously to his Boss’s study room. “Sir, we’re all set. Just waiting on you.� He calmly said to his Boss, who’s back was facing him.
“Is everything loaded in to the car?� The Master asked in a low unchanging tone.
“Yes, Sir. Everything is all set. I checked everything. All like how you wanted it.� Although just a mere servant, his attitude hinted that he was very well loyal to his Master.
“Tell the Boys to get ready and I’ll meet them out there.�
“Yes, Sir.� With that said, the servant took his leave.
The raw pain was still fresh, hatred squeeze his heart, and he vowed for revenge. No matter what it takes, he would avenge his father, mother, his brother, and his beloved sister.

Emilie tried to adjust her sitting position. A queasy feeling was stirring up inside of her. She didn’t know whether it was the fact that she haven’t been on a plane for such a long time or that she was nervous to seeing her brother again. She smiled at the thought of seeing her brother welcoming her with open arms instead of his usual indignation. With that, she quietly shifts her position and soon fell into a deep slumber.

“WELCOME TO THAILAND! ALL PASSENGER PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR SEATS UNTIL THE PLANE HAVE FULLY LANDED. THANK YOU!� A flight attendant said over the PA. A sleepy Emilie just woken from her short nap and glance outside. She realized that they have landed at Thailand’s international airport. Thank Goodness I’m wearing something comfortable, she said to herself. She was satisfied in wearing her plain long sleeves lavender shirt with a dark jean and a silver comfortable ballet flats. She grabbed her traveling duffle bag and walked to the exit of the plane. Once inside the airport, she walked to the pick-up station and got her one suitcase. Her entire life fitted in just one handbag and a suitcase, as poor as her she couldn’t afford much.
Taking a deep breath, she walked to the exit of the airport. A headache pounded against her head yet she ignored it. With confidence she walked toward the streets, looking out for an available taxi not knowing that she was being watched.

“Get on it. Make no mistake.� A firm voice said over the phone. He carefully examined Emilie from across the street before rolling up his dark-tinted windows. He tapped the back of the driver seat, signaling that he was ready to go. The driver noted his signal and motion the car.
“Yes Sir. We’re on it. We won’t let you down.� A voice reply and then hung up.

“Damn it! TAXI!� Emilie shook out her hands fiercely, trying to get the attention of an available taxi. Why does people have to choose this day to ride in a taxi?!, Emilie thought to herself. She spotted a taxi changed lane and driving toward her direction. Yes! She said to herself and fastened her pace to the taxi.
“You Miss Emilie?� The driver asked her.
“Yes.� Surprised that the driver knew who she was. “And you are…?� She doesn’t remember recognized his face, heck she hardly remembered any faces!
“Hop on in! Your brother told me to pick you up from the airport,� he said to her convincingly.
Emilie was taken by surprised that her brother would actually send someone to take her home. Maybe he really did change, she smiled to herself. Without thinking, she stepped into the car not knowing that nothing was what she thought it would be.

“Hey Mister. Where are we going? I know that I’ve been gone for a long time but I don’t remember traveling home on any of these roads.� Also, I’m pretty sure that my Thai is still proficient, she said to herself. Emilie tried to calm her nerve a bit but she didn’t know why her heart was pounding faster and faster against her chest.
“Your brother have specially asked me to drive you to a place so he can meet up with you and catch up on all the years that you left for Paris.� The driver reassured her. He could see her tensing up in his rearview mirror.
Emilie tried to ignore whatever was stirring up in her guts. She had a bad sense about this. Something didn’t seem quite right.

:eek: :eek: kidnap !!!!!!!!! Keep going

chenling

sarNie Adult
I missed this update...not good for me!!!! SOOOO you can't just stop...please, please give us more!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
oh GODDDD :lol: d beginning was juicy steamin boiling HOTT :drool: i sure did drool :lol:
continue continue
we all here love readin ur story :)
ahh cliffhanger cant wait to see whut happens next hehehehe​

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
Author's Note: Goodness! I think it must have been about a month since my last update. I've been having a serious case of Writer's Block. But with a new story in mind and reading all of you girls' comments have made me overcome my Writer's Block illness. I also have a new story so look out for that too! And things will get more SPICIER in this story and DRAMA will certainly start brewing. As we got a man who is not ashamed to admit that he is horny for some loving. LOL
Have fun reading with MAI LOVE!

Emilie woke up with a throbbing headache. She felt the cold hard floor underneath her. Where am I? She thought. When her vision was steady, she stared into the darkness. It was pitch black and the only light was the one shone down upon her. She tired to get up and once again her throbbing head forced her down. Using all her strength, she managed to pull herself up. Dizziness spurred her vision when she finally stood.
Visions flashed back. She was going to meet her brother…the taxi driver offered a bottle of water…the water tasted so good…she heard murmuring…then she feel into a deep sleep. I was drugged! She gasped in horror.
“So I see you’re finally awake.� A vigorous male voice echoed throughout the dark empty warehouse. Emilie didn’t know whether to run of stay where she was. All she knew was that she was suddenly very afraid.
“Wh…Who…are…are…you?� She stuttered into the darkness. She tried to say strong and unafraid but she’s afraid that her thumping heart was giving her weakness away.
“Sorry I have not formally introduced myself. The name is Ethan. However, who I am is not important.� He stepped into the light, revealing half of his face to Emilie.
“What do you want?� Her courage was finally coming back to her. His face was calm yet anger and hatred flashed in his eyes.
“What I want, you can never give me. But your brother’s death would will help?�
“My…Brother…Where is he? Why am I here?� She was now alert.
“Your brother you ask? That idiotic man doesn’t even care about you. He doesn’t even know that I have you….�
“You! You were the one who drugged me!� Emilie tried not to believe that all this was happening. “What do you want? What have my brother done to you?�
“What have I done to him…Funny that you asked? Have you ever considered what he have done to ME?� He was also losing his temper. “Have you ever considered how much it hurts? Have you ever considered all the wrongs your brother did to me?� He steps into the light and that was when she finally got a good look of him.
“My Brother didn’t do anything to you! Leave us alone!� She yelled back at him. He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her toward him.
“He didn’t do anything to me huh. He was the one that killed my sister Julie. My one and only sister! HE KILLED JULIE, MY BROTHER NATHAN, AND MY PARENTS! HE KILLED ALL THE LOVE I HAVE EVER KNOWN. Have I ever done anything to him for him to killed everybody that I love? HUH TELL ME?� He shook her fiercely.
“My brother Eric did nothing to you. He has never killed anybody. He DID NOT kill your sister or your brother or your parents!� She yelled back at him.
“Your brother didn’t kill anybody? You don’t know anything about your brother! All those years that you have hidden yourself in Paris, you don’t even know all the evil deeds your brother has caused! I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE EVEN IF IT MEANS GETTING MY WAY WITH YOU!�
Emilie couldn’t take this any longer. Her headache gotten worse and her head was pounding. Her visions became blurry. Before she knew it, darkness filled her vision as she collapse into Ethan’s arms.
Ethan stared into the beautiful face of the girl who had fallen into his arms. He had to admit, she was beautiful and her features were nothing like her brother Eric. Deep down inside he wanted to hurt her because of what his brother had did to him but a part of him pity her. She had done no wrong to him but she will have to pay the price of what her brother had done to him. I cannot let her pretty face fool me, he declared. He will not let his emotions come and attain him from his goal, he had risked too much already. There was no turning back.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
Author's Note: Goodness! I think it must have been about a month since my last update. I've been having a serious case of Writer's Block. But with a new story in mind and reading all of you girls' comments have made me overcome my Writer's Block illness. I also have a new story so look out for that too! And things will get more SPICIER in this story and DRAMA will certainly start brewing. As we got a man who is not ashamed to admit that he is horny for some loving. LOL Last but not least, I would like to take this time to give a shout out to the beautiful and talented Cecilia, who created fanfic posters for me. I have always wanted fanfics posters and now I got them! Cecilia, thank you so much, you alone as contribute so much to motivated me in continuing this story.
Have fun reading with MAI LOVE!

Emilie woke up with a throbbing headache. She felt the cold hard floor underneath her. Where am I? She thought. When her vision was steady, she stared into the darkness. It was pitch black and the only light was the one shone down upon her. She tired to get up and once again her throbbing head forced her down. Using all her strength, she managed to pull herself up. Dizziness spurred her vision when she finally stood.
Visions flashed back. She was going to meet her brother…the taxi driver offered a bottle of water…the water tasted so good…she heard murmuring…then she feel into a deep sleep. I was drugged! She gasped in horror.
“So I see you’re finally awake.� A vigorous male voice echoed throughout the dark empty warehouse. Emilie didn’t know whether to run of stay where she was. All she knew was that she was suddenly very afraid.
“Wh…Who…are…are…you?� She stuttered into the darkness. She tried to say strong and unafraid but she’s afraid that her thumping heart was giving her weakness away.
“Sorry I have not formally introduced myself. The name is Ethan. However, who I am is not important.� He stepped into the light, revealing half of his face to Emilie.
“What do you want?� Her courage was finally coming back to her. His face was calm yet anger and hatred flashed in his eyes.
“What I want, you can never give me. But your brother’s death would will help?�
“My…Brother…Where is he? Why am I here?� She was now alert.
“Your brother you ask? That idiotic man doesn’t even care about you. He doesn’t even know that I have you….�
“You! You were the one who drugged me!� Emilie tried not to believe that all this was happening. “What do you want? What have my brother done to you?�
“What have I done to him…Funny that you asked? Have you ever considered what he have done to ME?� He was also losing his temper. “Have you ever considered how much it hurts? Have you ever considered all the wrongs your brother did to me?� He steps into the light and that was when she finally got a good look of him.
“My Brother didn’t do anything to you! Leave us alone!� She yelled back at him. He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her toward him.
“He didn’t do anything to me huh. He was the one that killed my sister Julie. My one and only sister! HE KILLED JULIE, MY BROTHER NATHAN, AND MY PARENTS! HE KILLED ALL THE LOVE I HAVE EVER KNOWN. Have I ever done anything to him for him to killed everybody that I love? HUH TELL ME?� He shook her fiercely.
“My brother Eric did nothing to you. He has never killed anybody. He DID NOT kill your sister or your brother or your parents!� She yelled back at him.
“Your brother didn’t kill anybody? You don’t know anything about your brother! All those years that you have hidden yourself in Paris, you don’t even know all the evil deeds your brother has caused! I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE EVEN IF IT MEANS GETTING MY WAY WITH YOU!�
Emilie couldn’t take this any longer. Her headache gotten worse and her head was pounding. Her visions became blurry. Before she knew it, darkness filled her vision as she collapse into Ethan’s arms.
Ethan stared into the beautiful face of the girl who had fallen into his arms. He had to admit, she was beautiful and her features were nothing like her brother Eric. Deep down inside he wanted to hurt her because of what his brother had did to him but a part of him pity her. She had done no wrong to him but she will have to pay the price of what her brother had done to him. I cannot let her pretty face fool me, he declared. He will not let his emotions come and attain him from his goal, he had risked too much already. There was no turning back.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
"Boss…� Walking up from behind to where his Master was standing, Sam quietly spoke to his Master, careful not to disturb his trait of thought.
A tall, muscular, handsome man slightly turns to his loyal servant, Sam.
“What is it Sam?�
“I’m very sorry to disturb your peace and silent but I thought I ought to inform you that, Miss Emilie may be coming up with a high fever. When I went to check on her last night, it seemed that she is not feeling well. It might be due to the fact that her immune system is not used to the weather here.�
“Don’t worry Sam. She’s not going to die.�
“Well, I was thinking that maybe we should give her some medicine so her fever can go down.�
“Do whatever you want, Sam. I trust you.�
“Thank You, Sir.� Sam said before walking away quietly.

The sunray shone brightly upon her face. A tired Emilie finally jerked awake, squinting her eyes against the sunshine. Her forehead pounded against her head reminding her of reality. Remembering what happened the day before, an evil man claiming that her brother was a horrible person. What a horrible dream! She said to herself. When she finally managed to pull herself up to a sitting position, she observed her surroundings and saddening her blurring vision finally cleared away as her nightmare was really a piece of reality.
Fear started to gather inside her as panic started rising inside her chest. Observing her surrounding, she concluded that she was inside a tent. A really nice tent not to mention a big one too. The ground was just not a dirt floor but a thick heavy layer fabric that was spread throughout the interior of the tent. A lamp stood on the opposite side of the tent with a small desk next to it. Two large chests stood on the other side of the tent as well. In the middle of the tent, lied a luxurious rug furnished with soft cushions. She spotted a small bedding arrangement near where she was sleeping. Outside, behind the tent she heard voices and the scattering of shoes crushing the fallen leaves. She didn’t know whether to be afraid or to start praying.

Emilie heard footsteps approaching. She closed her eyes, praying that by the time she opened them up again everything will be all right. She will be back at her apartment in Paris, drinking French vanilla coffee and eating tasty French toast. She prays that everything will just disappear. If only things will be what she wanted, but things remain the same when she opened up eyes 10 seconds later.
A man probably in his late 40’s early 50’s entered through the flap doors carrying a tray. He wasn’t that horrible man that
“Good morning, Miss Emilie. I see that you have finally awaked. You’ve been asleep for almost 2 days now.�
How does he know my name? Two days? I’ve been asleep for two days? Emilie opened her mouth to asked him but found that no words refused to come out. As if he was reading her mind, he answered her questions.
“Please don’t ask me why or how I know your name. I myself don’t even know how I knew your name. And yes two days, you been asleep for two days because you had a high fever that drained most of your energy.� He looked at her and smiled at her. All she could do was nodded her head in agreement.
“Please eat this rice porridge Miss Emilie. It’s not much but it will help you gain your energy.�
I must get out of here…I can’t stand here…who knows what may happen to me, Emilie thought to herself. Gathering her courage, she finally spoke to that man.
“Why am I here? Please why you keeping me here? Let me go…I didn’t do anything to you. I don’t even know you. What did I do? Why am I here?�
“Miss Emilie, please eat this rice porridge. I don’t want you exhausting yourself out again.�
“Please Sir, please let me go. Why am I here? Why are you keeping me here?� Emilie pleaded him.
“I think I’m not the one who should be answering those question Miss Emilie. Please eat your rice porridge before it gets too cold. By the way, I’m Sam.� He said before turning away and strolling away.

Emilie looked at the rice porridge that was placed in front of her. She thought about not eating it but if she was to have enough energy to protest for her rights, she might as well eat it. She could not believe that she have walked into this mess blindly. She thought that this stuff never happen to people like her. She couldn’t believe that this stuff was real and it was happening to her! She waited and waited, too afraid to leave the sanctuary of the tent. She waited until Sam brought her water to wash her face and she asked him to bring her bags so she can use her toothbrush. Instead he brought her a brand new toothbrush and nothing else.
As the night drew closer and closer, her heart beat faster and faster with fear. Sooner or later I will have to face him, the monster…I might as well defeated the monster before it eats me up. The minutes slowly turned into hours and the only bright light was from the lamp. Her eyelids felt heavy and she became drowsier as she waited. She forced herself to stay away. She wouldn’t sleep until she has declared this monster to let her go.
]

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
so he kidnapped her..OMG her brother killed his family gasp....can't wait for more..(are you going to make us wait another month??? lol)

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
^LOL my goal is to finish this FF by the end of this month so i can post up my new FF story. To all my Loyal FF readers, i apologize for making all yall wait. i promise that the wait will sure be worth it. i'm a perfectionist when it comes to writing my stories. i take times off too think and write every descriptive details. For you Rahut-Rissaya, i'm posting up another chapther. Enjoy!

She was nearly half asleep when she heard the sound of rustling leaves outside. Startled, she sat up. She knew that the time have arrived for her to confront the Devil. She raises her head in the direction of the tent door. She saw his hand lifting up the door flap as he entered. He was so tall and even in the moonlight, she could see how strong and powerful he was. He did not take notice of her watching his every moment as he calmly walked to the two chests, unbuttoning his shirt along the way. Emilie started to realize that he was stripping naked in front of her when he started to peel off his garments. He must have not notice that she was still awake and staring at him. She must do something to make him notice her.
“Ummm…Sir…� She quietly called out to him.
When he heard her voice calling out to him, he was not surprised. From the moment that he walked through that door, he knew that she was waiting up for him. He purposely pretended not to take notice of her and waited for her to make him notice her.
Emilie watched with fright as he slowly turned to face her. When he finally stood before her, he took her breath away. The sight of his half naked flesh and his handsome features was like pleasure to her eyes. She has never seen such perfection that just the sight of him took her breath away. She must have gotten lost in those beautiful eyes of his when he finally broke the eye contact.
“If you have something to say, say it right now. I don’t have the patience and time to waste it on you.� He coldly said to her.
Ignoring his rude comment, Emilie calmly said in her best tone of voice.
“Please Sir. I have done nothing wrong to you and I apologize for all the misery that my brother Eric has caused for you. I would appreciate if you sent me back. If you sent me back, I won’t tell anybody what happened between us. In fact, by the time that I’m board on the next flight to Paris I will forget all this nonsense behind.� She waited yet he did not say anything but stared down at her with his hard cold eyes.
“What makes you think that I will let you go off that easily?�
“Sir, please I don’t even know you. Its my brother that caused you misfortunes…�
“And you will be the one that will help him pay for it.�
With that said, she did not know what to do or say because she was trap. Talking him into letting her go was useless. The only possible solution was running away.
“Sir, if you’re going to make me pay for what my brother had done, please tell me why and what he did.�
He did not reply her but strolled to his sleeping area on the other side of the tent.
“I am tired and talking to you will just ignited my anger. And when I am angry, you have no idea of what I am capable of doing.� He calmly stated.
Just the idea of him doing something unnecessary frighten her and to avoid that she shut up. She was not going to pressure him with any more questions.
She watched him lay down on his bedroll and turned his back to her. Sighing, she lay back down on her own bedroll. Sleep was what she needed to take her mind of all these nonsense. No! I must get out of this place! She said to herself. Who knows what they’ll do to me! She said. She took the next few hours laying out her plan to a successful escape. She waited another couple of hours until she heard the heavy breathing of the man sleeping on the other side of the tent. Quietly, she rises from her bedroll. She was about to throw her blanket aside but stopped when she heard a voice.
“Don’t even think about it.� Apparently he was a light sleeper.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
a chapter for me...awww YAY......i think his body would be so hot too...i wouldn't be able to take my eyes off...lol...it's so exciting...sharing the same sleeping area...gasp you left me at a cliff hanger...what is he going to do...i think she should try to make a run for it^^lol