Destination: LOVE :: Anne/Ken

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
y does panu n sai have to make love to eachother.. man cant wait for the scene between sit n sai... thanks

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Chapter 30: Moving out/2nd chance

After the Panu's party was over, Sit went over to DiscoNites Club to see Mark. He wanted to drink some more, still heated seeing Sai & Panu close together.

Sit takes a shot of vodka, then another, & then ask the bartender for the whole bottle of vodka.

Mark just looks at his friend with amazement.

"Why are you drinking so much? The only time you drink is if you got girl problem so what is it now?" Mark asks.

"Stupid Saiphon... stupid Panu..." Sit whispers.

"Saiphon? Panu? What is going on?" Mark ask still confuse.

"Sai-glok's trying to make me jealous by flirting with the new VP. I think she's sleeping with him, how else would the two be so close!" he shouts.

"& you're mad because...?" Mark gives him a weird look.

"She's trying to make me jealous!" Sit drinks from the bottle of vodka, feeling the vodka burn in his throat.

Mark laughs, "Ohhh... I get it now... you are jealous that Sai finally found another love interest.."

Sit slams the bottle down & looks at Mark, "Jealous?? Are you crazy?? Why would i be jealous!? She's nothing but a stuck up hi-so bitch!"

"Then why are you so heated over her...? Why does it matter so much who she's dating or sleeping with? It must matter to you because you're drinking so damn much! the last time you drank like this was because of May & now you're drinking because of Sai... why don't you just admit to yourself that you like Sai then you can mend things with her. Who knows, maybe she still have feelings for you. & it doesn't make sense to get drunk, like i told you before, it doesn't solve anything." Taking the bottle away from Sit.

Sit turns away, pretending not to listen, although he heard every word Mark said.

"Please... I don't like her... I already told you, i can't never like her... she's not my type..." Sit said trying to find an answer for Mark.

"Not your type...?" Mark laughs, "are you kidding me? So what is your type then?"

"Smart, funny, beautiful inside & out, caring, loving, understanding..." Sit said grabbing the bottle from Mark.

"From what you're describing to me, it sounds exactly like the Saiphon we knew in high school..." Mark rubs his chin.

Sit frooze thinking about the Saiphon in high school, dorky & clumsy. "what are you crazy? Saiphon in high school was none of the things i mentioned."

"Look, Sai graduated from our high school with the highest grades, she was the number 1 student who got nothing but A's. Sai was funny... well she did funny things... She might have been a dork but i honestly thought she was beautiful inside & out... just in a dorky way that is. She was caring because she was always worried about your grades & she always helped your homework, or actually she'd do your homework. She was a loving person to you because she'd worry about you whenever you weren't at school, she'd check up on you to see if you're doing alright, understanding because no matter how much of an ass you were to you, she understood why you treated her the way you did but she still tried to befriend you. Now tell me how she doesn't fit your type?" Mark puts his hands to his hips.

Sit looks down at the table, just thinking about Sai & the things he's done to her,
"That... that doesn't mean anything... now & back then are different Mark... we're in the present... & now she's a total bitch who's full of herself."

Mark let out a sigh, "you just don't get it. You'll regret one day man, i'm telling you. Saiphon might not be as bad as you think..." Mark shakes his head.

"& how do you know? Are you messing with her too??" Sit snaps back at him.

"Noo! but i'm saying, you haven't took the time to get to know her so for you to just judge her like that, it's unfair. I think deep down you really like her, but you're just afraid to admit it..." Mark said.

Sit just sat down, now drinking a beer, trying not to listen to Mark speak.

"Just think about it Sit..." Mark pats Sit on the back, "if you need me i'll be upstairs in the VIP room." He disappears up the stairs.

"...I think deep down you really like her, but you're just afraid to admit it..." Mark's words replayed over in Sit's mind.

---------------------

Sai woke up to the movement of Panu. She looked at her phone, it read 6:05 a.m. She quickly got up & got dress.

"Saiphon, where are you going?" Panu ask rubbing his eyes, "its 6 in the morning."

"Exactly! it's 6 in the morning! I got to go home before my mom start calling the police on you!" She hurry up & fix her hair.

Panu almost forgot about her parents, he quickly got dress too, not wanting any problems with her parents.

"okay, are you ready?" Panu ask smiling at her.

Sai nods & they walk out to the car. They arrived at Sai's house at 6:30, Sai gave Panu a kiss on the lips, "Last night was amazing... i had a great time..." she smiles.

Panu chuckles, "it was... I had a great time too..."

"Until next time, i got to go..." she gets out of the car & waves to him as he drives off.

The lights were still off & Sai let out a big sigh of relief. She slowly creeped into the house, trying not to make a sound. Then one of the servant came into the living room, Sai ducks behind the sofa.

The servant looks around the living room but didn't see anyone & left.

Sai watches as the servant leaves the room & sai slowly went up the stairs & into the room. Once inside, she was safe, she got away with it again, feeling so relieved & happy.

She lays in her bed, thinking about the hours spend with Panu. She was so happy he was her first. She quickly got up & went to wash her face & got into bed, she was so exhausted.

---------------------------------

The next few weeks, Sai & Panu kept their relationship a secret. They dined out, went to the movies, had pinics at the beach, & he even took her dancing, & whenever people asked if they were dating, they would tell it them, it was business related. Sai kept the secret from her parents. Her parents never questioned her because they felt she was mature & grown enough to make her own decision. She wanted to tell her parents soon though because Sai was falling for Panu & she wanted her parents to know.

Sai was tired of sneaking in the house late at night [those were the nights she would spend at Panu's house], so she decided she wanted to buy a condo for herself.

"You want to buy a condo?" Her mom asks Sai.

Sai nods her head & smiles, "yes mom, i want to be able to live on my own & pay for things on my own. I love the both of you but i want to be able to experience life in the real world!" Sai threw her hands in the air with excitement.

"Well... I don't know Sai... Are you sure you want to? I mean, i don't want my only daughter to be out there living by herself." her dad asked.

"Mom, Dad! I'll be fine. I promise, I found this really nice condo! it's fairly cheap & it's filled with security so i'll be fine!"

"Well... i don't know... you're a girl, sweetie, do you think you'll be able to handle the real life out there?" her mom questioned her.

"Of course mom! I did live in London by myself & i had to work out there! if i can handle the life out there then i can handle the life out here!" Sai responded so sure of herself.

"okay.. you do have a point.... sure why not? but we have to check it out to see if it's really safe." sai's dad replied.

Sai jumps up with excitement & gives her parents a hug & a kiss.

Later that day, her parents went with her to check out the condo & it was better than what they had expected. They gave it an okay & sai bought the condo, so excited to know that she has a place of her own.

She finally didn't have to sneak in the house & she didn't have to hide from anyone, she can bring Panu over to the condo now with no more interruptions.

--------------------------------

At work the next day

Sai & Panu were talking in the break room [it was just them two].

"Can you believe i finally got my own place!?" Sai said to Panu with excitement.

"That's great! now i don't have to worry about taking you home late from our 'little meetings'. I can spend the nights whenever i want to...." he said to her, moving closer, leaning & giving her a kiss on the lips.

Sai smiles, "yes... no more interruptions & no more worrying about my parents finding out..." she puts her arms around him.

Just then, Sit walks by & sees them kissing. He hides behind the door, so he wouldn't get caught. He watchs the two of them, still in shock at what he had seen.

"You can come by tonight if you like..." Sai said to Panu.

"Indeed i will..." Panu chuckles.

Sit turns around & walks away feeling his face boil, "so she is sleeping with the VP... what a slut..." he walks into his office, clinching his fist.

Once inside the office, he knocks everything off his desk. The image of Sai & Panu kissing stuck in his mind.

"What the hell!? Why am i thinking of you?! Stupid Sai..." he flops in his chair & puts his hand on his head.

knock knock.

"uh.. come in.."

It was Jane standing by the door. "Whoa... what happen here Sithra, it looks like something attacked you..."

"oh .. uh.. it's nothing... did you need something?" Sit asks.

"Oh no, i don't... but someone's here to see you." Jane moved out of the door way & May walks in.

"Hi, Sithra..." May said nervously walking into his office.

Sithra's face turned into a frown.

Jane excuse herself & left, closing the door behind her.

"What do you want May?" Sit asked.

"I just wanted to see how you're doing... Mark told me you worked here... so i decided to stop by & see if you wanted to have lunch..." May said with a smile.

"Look, i don't have time for your little games, why don't you go have dinner with Wiwat, your new boyfriend. the doors right there, you can leave now." Sit cleans the mess he made.

"Sit... I'm really sorry... i didn't mean to hurt you... it's just that you've been away for so long & i didn't know if you were ever gonna come back & I was lonely. Wiwat was here to comfort me as a friend but then it turned into something more. I didn't mean for it to be like this. I really do still love you Sithra. I do." May started to cry now.

Sit shook his head, "look you can stop your crying now. It's not gonna work on me..."

May drop to her knees & begs, "Sithra, please... forgive me... the last few months i've been miserable without you... I can't eat, i can't sleep, i don't know if i'm gonna be able to move on. I love you Sithra, you're my everything... Sithra please give me another chance, i promise you i won't do it again.... Sithra please..." she cries harder.

Sit looks at her, something in her voice, made him believe her. He helps her up & wipes her tears away... "you don't have to cry anymore May... I won't leave you. We can work things out ..." Sit kisses her on the forehead.

knock knock.

The door opens, "Here are the folders from Panu, he wants you to --" Sai stops & midway into the room. In front of her, a girl hugging Sithra.

"Oh.. sorry i didn't know you were busy."

"oh uh. it's okay..." Sit said stepping away from May.

"I just wanted to give you these from Panu, he wants you to look over them & give it to me by 2:00" she hands him the folder.

May gives Sit a jealous look as if to say, 'who's the bitch?'.

"Wait... you're May... Sithra's ex-girlfriend..." Sai said folding her arms.

"Sithra's girlfriend, correction... we just got back." May replied giving Sai a dirty look.

"what!? May & Sithra are back together again?!" Sai felt her heart drop to her stomach.

"oh is that right?" Sai asks staring at Sit & then turns to May, "So how are you doing May? I haven't seen you since our senior graduation..." Sai smiles at May.

"&... exactly who are you...?" May cross her arms.

"You don't remember me...? oh you gotta!" Sai chuckles, "Saiphon..."

May's mouth drop, surprise to see the new Saiphon looks totally different.

"Sai..Saii.. Saiphon??" May looks up & down at Sai.

Sai nodded her head, "yes.. you remember me right.. when you humiliated me in front of your friends & your boyfriend" Sai points to Sit, "Must have been fun kicking my ass & embarrassing me huh? Well i'll tell you what..." moving in closer to May, "i'm a different person today then i was in high school... I use to be scared of you back then but now if you ever want to fight me again, bring it... because i'm not scared of you... you little bitch..." Sai takes a step closer to May.

May steps back, "why you little--" she raise her hand getting ready to slap Sai.

"oh i wouldn't do that if i were you..." Sai waves her finger at her, "you don't want your little boyfriend to get fired now would you..?" Sai looks at Sithra.

"Sithra, why didn't you tell me you were working for her?!" she whispers.

Sai leans in closer to May, "keep a good lookout for your boyfriend... I can & i might snatch him up at any minute..." Sai whispers in May's ear.

May balled her fist up, her temperature was boiling.

Sai moves in closer to Sithra & puts her arms around him, leans in & gives him a kiss on the lips.

Sit's eyes widen, surprise by the kiss & caught off guard.

Sai steps back, looking at Sit then turning to May. She leans in & whispers in May's ear, " you better watch out for your man... i'm gonna make him fall for me..." she turns around & walks towards the door, turns around & gives Sithra a wink.

After Sai left, May turns around to Sit, "what the hell?! are you messing with Saiphon now?!"

"what..? no... i'm not!" Sithra was still in shock but yet the kiss made him feel something he hasn't felt before & he liked it.

Sai storms off to her office, still surprise that he had kissed Sithra on the lips, even more surprise that him & May got back together.

"I hate you Sithra... but why am i still thinking about you... i shouldn't be thinking about you, i have Panu now." Sai touched her lips, remembering the kiss she gave Sithra, she smiled at the thought, actually happy that she kissed Sithra.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMFG .. HAHAHA THAT WAS INTENSE ! I KEPT GASPING WHEN I READ THAT CHAPTER HAHA .. IT SEEMS LIKE OIL IS THE P'EK IN HERE .. OR IS KEN ? LOL! :loool: I WANNA SEE AN R SCENE BETWEEN KEN AND ANN TOO! FORGET PANU .. HAHA :p :r-scene-pop-corn: :dude:
lmao... Ken is the pra'ek of course! Just wanted to spice things up, not your typical lakorn here!

Ken & Ann's time will come!

aow!! I was mislead!! I thought Sai was gonna give it to Sit, not Panu! Panu annoys me, he too nice. hehehe
Panu's too nice?! lol. okay... maybe i did make him too nice... but Sai's not nice anymore... she a wild child now!

i KNOW ! i HATE HiM ! SUCH A LAi ... HAHA .. AWWW .. WATCH WHEN SiT AND SAi MAKE LOVE .. WOULD BE TEN TiMES BETTER .. SiNCE KEN KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOiNG .. LOL ! i HOPE THEY HAVE ONE .. ! :p iM SO NAUGHTY ... :loool:
lmao. it will be hotter than this of course... you are willd Nina!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
it was sooo good...finally, na'ek loses virginity to someone other than just pa'ek. It always kinda annoyed me...how the na'ek was pure virginal offering to the pa'ek who is been around the block. ie. narin and kawee - god knows how many hi-so and lo-so girls kawee has banged, narin hasn't had anyone but rapist Kawee, Harit and Soraya - Harit has def. been around the block, probably owns the damn block and soraya is an innocent as freshly fallen snow. I can't wait to see Sithra blow a shit when he finds out about this night. Hope you update soon! :D
lmao. I wanted her to be bad... but in a good way [ i hope that makes sense...] You'll be surprised by Sithra's character then. :lol:

:w-scene-pop-corn: what great scene.... SHE is TOTALLY WILD....

but i can imagine that if Sai make love to Sit.... i bet she'll be a weakling to his arms and HE will drives her CRAZY...

nikki's inner mind theater for Sai and Sit's upcoming R-scene:

hahah. i had to ... i just had to make her wild... she crazy! She gonna make Sit crazy too!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
my heart almost stopped. i couldnt breath for a few seconds. that was hot. but to panu. i was really rooting for ken. lmao. i feel that he was using her but that was great and now i just have to go back to read the rest
lmao yes didnt read where i felt off at. i just wanted to read the hot scene first. lmao!!! :lol:
awee funn you are wild! i wanted something new... no typical nang'ek losing it to pra'ek you know... gotta flip the script! :lol:

it'll get better from here! ^_^

i bet HE was using her.... i cant wait to Sit with Jane? or will it be Sit and Sai next??? :p
awee... you think Panu's using Sai?! Gasps... he's really nice!
y does panu n sai have to make love to eachother.. man cant wait for the scene between sit n sai... thanks
i'm so glad you guys are hating Panu! :loool: i really didn't think you gals would be mad that i made Sai lose her virginity to Panu... :blink:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Total surprise, girl. I am glad it was Oil though. Oil is a freakin babe. So is Ken. I can't wait for more.

nikki1786

LizQuen
awee funn you are wild! i wanted something new... no typical nang'ek losing it to pra'ek you know... gotta flip the script! :lol:

it'll get better from here! ^_^
awee... you think Panu's using Sai?! Gasps... he's really nice!
i'm so glad you guys are hating Panu! :loool: i really didn't think you gals would be mad that i made Sai lose her virginity to Panu... :blink:

i think so.... i wish Sit was the first.... <_<

"You don't remember me...? oh you gotta!" Sai chuckles, "Saiphon..." but hell yeah! i can visualize when Sai said these lines... 100% biatch! :dude:

oh,mmmm.... i thought that after the kiss she would wipe her lips because she kiss him... hahahaha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Chapter 31: The Little Small Package

The past couple of weeks, has been driving Sit crazy. He has been losing his mind. The image of Sai kissing him runs through his mind all day. Lately, he's been keeping his eye on Sai & Panu. Everytime he sees the two of them get close, his palms begins to get sweaty, his heart races, & his temperature boils.

"There has got to be something bad about Panu... he can't be all perfect... he just can't be!" Sit thinks to himself as he waits for Kat.

"Okay, what's the emergency, why did you have to drag me out of work??" Kat sits down, mad that she had to leave work, "This better be important too or else, i'm leaving."

"I need your help Kat," Sit grabs her arm, "can you do me a favor?"

"uhm, if i can do it for you, i will."

"NO.. i need you to promise me you'll do it for me! Promise me please!" Sit begs.

"okay okay... i promise i'll help you... now what is it?"

"I want you to put this in Saiphon's drink... " he hands her a small package.

"What?! You want me to drug her???" Kat's eyes widen, "what exactly are you trying to do Sit? kill her??"

"Kat... you promise me! you can't back out now!" Sit said trying to get her to lower her voice.

"But that was before i knew what you were doing! You want me to kill her! i can't do that! I'll get locked up! Why are you doing this? I know you don't like her, but it doesn't mean you should kill her!" Kat whispers.

"Look, Kat, I'm not gonna kill her... she's just gonna be unconscious... Kat, you're my cousin please help me..." he begs.

Kat looks him with pity, "Why are you doing this Sit... can you tell me...?"

"Be.. because... because i'm falling for her!" Sit shouts.

Kat's mouth drop, "you're what???"

"I'm falling for her Kat... her little plan is working... & now i find myself thinking about her day & night. Now that she stop bothering me... it bothers ME. Something about Panu, i just don't like... i think he's using her..."

"wow... Sit... i told you, didn't i? I told you, you would pay for it if you don't patch things up with her & now you've fallen for her." kat shook her head, "but why do you have to use this method? why can't you try to speak to her? be nice to her?"

"I don't know how to talk to her... she's always around Panu & what am i suppose to say to her... 'Hi Saiphon, i'm sorry for being an ass to you, i love you?'" Sit said.

"Well, it's a start... you can just apologize for being mean to her & for prom night. It's a step & maybe you can go from there. You don't need to use force... do you think she'll love you after what you will do to her? think about it Sit... she already hates you as it is.. do you want her to hate you for the rest of your life?" Kat touches his hand.

"I'm gonna make her love me... I know that deep down, she still has feelings for me... i just know it." Sit said still holding onto the small package.

"What makes you so sure? It's probably too late for you & Sai... you say she's already with another man & she's happy right? Plus, you got back with May didn't you?"

"I dont believe that she's really happy. It has to be a set up! I mean she wouldn't have kissed me in front of May, if it was real!"

"She kissed you?! In front of May?"

Sit nods his head.

"Well... Since it's in front of May, maybe she was putting on a show for her... i mean, May did beat her up on Prom Night... & now she wants to get back at May... have you thought about that?" May asks.

Sit looks at the small package, "May... please... i'm really begging you... please do this for me... this is my way to get back at Sai... plus, she'll be so humiliated she won't be able to face Panu... she's come running to me again... It will work out... i promise... just please--"

Kat feeling pity for Sit finally gave in, "she's making your life miserable right now... so i don't know what else can possibly go wrong..." she takes the small package from him, "So what do you want me to do?"

Sit smiles at Kat, "so this is the plan... Sai's been on vaction for a week now.. & ..."

-------------------------

Friday afternoon

Sai has been on vaction for a week now. She was stressed out at work & she needed a break. Panu has been so busy lately, they haven't had to hang out. Sai was walking through mall when she bumps into a girl & spills her drink on her.

"oh i'm sorry... i didn't mean to... i'm so clumsy..." Sai wipes off the drink.

"Oh it's okay... it's just soda, it'll come off after i wash it."

Sai looks up & notice it was Kat, "hey Kat! I didn't notice it was you!"

"Oh, Hi Saiphon! what a surprise! shouldn't you be at work?" Kat asks.

"I'm on vacation stressed out at work. so i decided to just relax & do some shopping" she smiles at Kat, "Are you off today?"

"Oh yeah, today's my birthday, so i decided to celebrate." Kat chuckles.

"Oh happy birthday! i didn't buy you anything... i feel bad now.. since you bought me something for my birthday."

"don't worry about it. I'm having a party on a yacht, we're gonna take a lil mini trip, you should join me & my friends." Kat said.

"Today?"

"Yes, it starts around 3, you should definitely come! it'll be fun..." Kat smiles.

Sai thought for a second, "well... Panu's gonna be busy all day... so i might as well go..."

"Sure.. why not? I'm not doing anything later anyways." she smiles at Kat, "is Sithra gonna be there?"

"Sit? Oh no, he's stuck with May... I can't stand her so i told him not to come at all." she chuckles.

"Oh..." Sai said sounding disappointed.

"Did you want him there...?" Kat looks at Sai supiciously.

"Me? Noo... it's good that he's not going, he'll probably bother me anyways."

"I see.. okay then, i gotta get back to my bathing suit shopping. So here's my number & call me so i give you the direction." Sai hands Kat her phone & Kat added her number.

"Okay then Kat, i will call you later for the directions." Sai smiles.

"Okay then, it's settled! no flaking now! Oh & one more thing, bring some comfortable clothes too, it's gonna be chilly outside & a bathing suit of course & maybe a hat." Kat replied.

"Alright, i'll get everything pack don't you worry!" Sai respond.

Kat turns around & walks into a store.

"Kat's party on a yacht... uhm... i guess it'll be fun. I should go buy her something then" Sai said to herself as she disappears into the diamond store.

Sai bought Kat a diamond bracelet, a lavander heart bracelet, "I hope she likes this..." Sai whispers as she heads out the door.

Sai got back to her condo at 2:00, "Great, just enough time to get ready & go. I already got the direction & now i just need to get my things."

Sai packed her mini bag with a towel, a sweater, sunblock, some pants & a jacket. "this should be it."

She heads out for the door & drives towards the beach.

--------------------

Sai spotted Kat's yacht in an instant, she sees kat walking on the yacht. She calls Kat's cell & tell her she's here.

Kat turned around & sees Sai. She waves to Sai & tells her to come on board.

"So we're are we going today?" Sai asks.

"We don't know yet... we're just gonna drive around first until we see a place we like." Kat smiles.

Just then, Sithra walks out from below. Sai's heart began to beat faster & faster.

"what is he doing here?" She asked herself.

Kat turned around & saw Sithra, "oh uhm.. May stood him up so he decided to come along.. " Kat chuckles, "I hope you don't mind..."

"Not at all... this is your yacht & party.. i can't get mad at you.." Sai smiles at Kat & giving Sithra an evil look.

"I don't have a problem with you kat.. it's him..." Sai thought to herself.

Kat began to feel the tension between the two & decided to pull Sai into the front of the yacht. "Let's go put your things away & then we can go eat.."

Sai walks with Kat, still not taking her eyes off Sithra.

"We have cake, juices, beer, liquor, sandwiches, anything you want... we have..." Kat smiles.

"uh... I'll have orange juice." Sai look out to the sea, taking a deep breath of the ocean water. "oh by the way Kat, I have something for you." Sai digs into her purse & hands her a little box, "its a birthday gift for you." she smiles.

Kat's jaw drops, "oh wow... you shouldn't have." She took the box from Sai & opened it up.

"It's lovely Sai! this is really gorgeous.. thank you so much.." Sai smiles.

"No problem. It's your birthday. You bought me something for my birthday so it would be nice if i bought you something in return." Sai smiles again.

Kat puts the bracelet back in the box, "ill go put this away & i'll bring your drink out." Kat disappears downstairs in the yacht.

she puts the box away, feeling guilty about lying to Sai, since she's been so nice to her but she promise Sit she would help him. Kat goes to the refrigerator & pulls out a bottle of orange juice. She pours it into a cup & dumps the little package Sit had given her into Sai's drink. She mixed it up & went upstairs to Sai.

"Here you go Sai, your orange juice." She smiles at Sai.

"Oh thank you. it's so beautiful out here." Sai takes from Kat & takes a sip.

Kat watches her drink. Sithra was watching her from the corner, making sue Sai drinks it.

"So when is everybody coming?" Sai asks drinking some more orange juice.

"oh uh.. the should be in here in a few. they're getting some supplies for the trip." Kat began to panic, not sure if it will work on Sai.

Sai nods her head & drinks all of the orange juice.

"here, let me take that for you." Kat said, taking the cup from her.

"Oh thank you."

20 mins pass & they were still 'waiting' on people.

"Are you sure they're on their way Kat?" Sai asked, feeling dizzy.

"oh yeah, i just off the phone with them, they should be in like 10." Kat nods her head.

"Oh man, i'm feeling dizzy all of the sudden" Sai tries to get up & she almost lost her balance.

Kat helps her, "are you okay?"

"I.. I.. uh.. i don't know... everything's becoming blurry..." Sai grabs her forehead trying to focus everything.

Sai felt her eyes get heavier & heavier & the next thing she sees is Sithra in front of her & she collasps.

"Finally she's out..." Sithra helps Sai off the ground & carries her down the stairs to the yacht.

"Sit... are you sure you wanna go through this?? I mean... you might be hurting her more..." Kat said in a worry tone.

"Kat, i told you, i'm gonna do this & i can't back out now..."

"But--"

"kat... don't worry, if she tries to blame you, i'll take the cover for you, trust me. You can go now, i'll take it from here."

Kat watches as Sai lay on the couch, unconscious & unaware of what will happen.

Sit watches as Kat leaves the yacht. he turns to Sai, who's laying helplessly on the couch, he brushes her hair off her face, "this is gonna be fun... I'm gonna make you mine..." he kisses Sai on the forehead.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i think so.... i wish Sit was the first.... <_<

"You don't remember me...? oh you gotta!" Sai chuckles, "Saiphon..." but hell yeah! i can visualize when Sai said these lines... 100% biatch! :dude:

oh,mmmm.... i thought that after the kiss she would wipe her lips because she kiss him... hahahaha
lol.. her bitch side came out! lol.

She wanted to kiss Sit! no way in hell will she wipe her lips after kissing Sit! :lol:

nina07

sarNie Adult
awww !! gosh Noy, your going to make me watch SB all over again .. lol ..I hope he tells her that he loves her ... that would be soo cutteee!! :wub:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
lol. it'll be up later on tonite ^_^ still need to figure what i want Sithra to do to Sai... :lol:
haha.... except kawee doesn't drug Narin! ^_^
cant wait.. omg seriously he is going to make her his..

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
"I don't know how to talk to her... she's always around Panu & what am i suppose to say to her... 'Hi Saiphon, i'm sorry for being an ass to you, i love you?'" Sit said.

I chuckled when I read that. I am so enjoying this jealousy from Ken towards perfect Panu. Don't make Panu bad, ohitsnoyyy? Keep him good.