Destination: LOVE :: Anne/Ken

nikki1786

LizQuen
make him and May get into a car accident [Carrie muahahahaha]...then he'll turn into the #1 ugly duckling...then it's Sai's turn...ehehe.. :lol:

kash, dont you think it cruel.... i dont want to imagine Ken with scars on his face:( im just looking forward for his BEGGING LINES to Ann.... :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
make him and May get into a car accident [Carrie muahahahaha]...then he'll turn into the #1 ugly duckling...then it's Sai's turn...ehehe.. :lol:
hahaha. oh i can't do that to my ken... :lol: or can i..?? :ph34r: Sit will have his turn. :)

kash, dont you think it cruel.... i dont want to imagine Ken with scars on his face:( im just looking forward for his BEGGING LINES to Ann.... :D
omg, what ken did was cruel but.. i don't want him to suffer that much. :loool:

i love it. first time reading anne and ken's fanfic. i feel so sorry for sai. update soon
awe thanks :) this is my first fanfic too. hehe. i'll update very soon!

nikki1786

LizQuen
hahaha. oh i can't do that to my ken... :lol: or can i..?? :ph34r: Sit will have his turn. :)
omg, what ken did was cruel but.. i don't want him to suffer that much. :loool:
awe thanks :) this is my first fanfic too. hehe. i'll update very soon!

thats what im thinking too.... i know Ken is cruel but... for me, i dont want him suffer much... but i wanna see him suffer IN LOVE with Sai (ann) :lol:

nina07

sarNie Adult
ken is such a douche bagg.. :rolleyes:

but i still love him ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
noy, i will post a pic here MAYBE tomorrow of my Sai's version transformation... so much for editing... :D

(^-^)V

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg this is getting so good.. plz post more... thanks

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Chapter 11: the perfect stranger

Sithra & the gang left Sai beaten, bruised & lonely. One of Sai's heels broke, her lip busted & still bleeding. Sithra's toss left a scrapped on Sai's left knee. Her faced had hand prints, her arms had scratches & her hair was a total mess. The night kept getting colder.

She wiped the blood from her mouth, still tasting the blood.

"Tonight was suppose to the best night ever.... instead it turned into a disaster.. why me?!" she cried.

Still shocked at what Sithra had done to her.

"How could you Sithra... why did you...?! What have i done to deserve this? What have i ever done to you.? How could you be so heartless? All i've ever been was nice to you why must you treat me this way? Why do you chase me like a dog? How am i going to face you now?" She wiped her tears.

"What am i gonna do... i have no money.. no way home.. & no cellphone..mom & dad will kill me if they see me like this.." She began to cry harder.

She examine her injuried knee, wiping the sand off it. She wiped her tears once again & tried to get up.

"oh... come on.. get up sai... get up!" she pulled herself up.

"ow. oooouch..." & down she fell hitting the sand, face first. She felt sand in her mouth & began to cough.

"Why me?! What did i do to deserve such cruelity?!" she cried outloud.

& once again, she wiped her tears & told herself to pull it together & get up. This time she managed to stand up, though she was limping. She walked to front of the hotel, quietly, not wanting people to see her. She found an empty bench & limped her way to sit down.

She put her hands on her head & began to cry once more. Cold & tired, she couldn't focus. She needed to get home but still didn't how. She didn't have enough energy to walk home, plus home wasn't close. She had no money on her & it dark outside.

"what am i gonna do!?" she whisper. The images & words of Sithra replayed over in her mind & she couldn't get it out of her head. She shook her head & wiped her tears.

She sat on the bench for 15 minutes. Still undecided with what to do. She got up & began to pace back & forth. Her leg still in pain. She began to panick, not sure what will happen to her.

Suddenly, her head began to spin.

"whoa.. i need to slow down.. i'm feeling dizzy.. oh man... i got so caught up in the make-over, i didn't get to eat anything..." she said.. she puts one hand to the head.

"Ooh... why does my head hurt this much..." then all of the sudden she felt her mind blanking out, she began to lose her balance & down she went.

-----------------------

"You stupid bitch... stole my man... you are a loser... pathetic... i hate you..." Sai tossed & turned.

"Hey Miss... Miss.. Can you hear me? Miss... are you okay?"

"ahhhh.. please don't hurt me..." sai flinched & woke up.

Sai rubbed her eyes & in front of her was a stranger. She backed up & noticed that she was in a room & was wearing a man's shirt.

"where... where am I???" she asked the stranger.

"You're in the hotel, Wenaton hotel. You fainted but luckily I was there to catch your fall."

Sai rubbed her head. "Uhm.. thank you sir... for helping me.."

He smiled at her: "what happen to you exactly Miss? you looked pretty beaten up."

Sai forgot about the beaten, "Oh... uhm.. it's nothing. uhm.. did you change my clothes for me.?" she asked shyly.

"oh.. no.. i had one of the servant do it.." he respond.

"oh.. okay. is my dress still here?"

"yesh it is, it's in the bathroom, drying. It was wet when i found you."

She looked at the stranger & then looked at the time, it read 1:15.

"1:15!? omg, i need to get home!!" Sai got up the bed quickly, but she got up too soon that her head began to spin. She bumped into the stranger.

"whoa.. easy there ... you just got hurt.. don't wanna hurt yourself again..." He grabbed her by the waist & helped her back to bed.

"it's okay, i'll be fine, i just need to get home or i'll get in trouble."

"You shouldn't rush yourself, you're hurt right now, you gotta give it sometime. You can barely walk." he said to Sai.

She had one hand on her head.

"would you like something to eat?" He asked her.

"Who said i was hungry?" she asked.

"well... when you were unconscious, your stomach kept growling... so i figured that's why you fainted because you hadn't eaten yet."

Sai felt embarrassed & she put her head down.

"Dont be embarrassed, it happens to me all the time. i ordered room service already."

Knock knock.

"ah.. it's here on time."

He walks to the door & reappears a few minutes later.

"i didn't know what you like so i ordered steam rice & fried eggs. is that okay?"

She just smiled, "thats fine. i can't be too picky."

"Here, let me feed you, it looks like you don't have enough energy."

"No, that's okay, you've already done a lot for me."

"No, it's okay, i wanna help you." he smiled at Sai.

She thinks to herself: "who is this guy? Why does he look so familiar to me?"

"No, really, you don't have --"

She was too late, he stuffed a spoon ful of rice & eggs in her mouth.

He smiled at her, "i told you, it's not a problem with me."

After she had finished the whole bowl of rice, she got up to use the restroom. She forgot about her injuried left knee that when she tried to put pressure on it, she almost fell. Once again, that stranger was there to help her fall.

"Let me help you to the bathroom" the stranger says.

"oh thanks." she replies.

She needed to get home. She looked at herself in the mirror. The hand marks was gone, but the bust lip was still there. Sai checks the dress to make sure it's not completely damaged. She found a hole, but it wasn't big enough to cause attention. She quickly changed out of the shirt & into her dress.

She looked at her busted lip,"what am i gonna tell mom about my lip now??"

Fear overcame her once again, "oh i know.. i'll tell her i fell the stairs & landed on some bushes, which caused me to scrape my left knee, my reason for limping & the scratches on my arm" she let out a deep breath & walks out to the room.

The stranger was packing his things.

"why are you packing your things?"

He looked up, "oh well, i gotta go visit my parents. I'm only in town to visit for the weekend."

"oh you mean, this isn't your hotel room?" she asked.

"No, they were kind enough to lend me a room." he smiled.

Sai looked at the ground. "oh, thank you so much for your help. I really apperciated it."

"No problem, i can't leave a girl behind, especially a girl who's by herself."

"I have one more favor to ask... is it okay if i catch a ride home with you..?"

He chuckles, "I was just gonna offer you a ride home but you beat me too it."

Sai's face lid up & she thanked him again.

It's 2:00 in the morning & nobody was in sight. He showed her to his car.

"This way, Miss." She followed close behind. He opens the door for her & she gets in.

"So where do you live?" He asks.

"I live on Panu street." she respond.

"No way... I know a girl who lives around there. I don't know if she still does or not."

"oh wow, what a small world." Sai said surprisingly.

"You're gonna make a right turn ahead & it will be the 3rd house to your left." she tells him.

"okay... we are here." he stops the car & turned towards her & smiled.

Their eyes met & for a few seconds, it seemed as though the moment had stopped.

"wow.. he's actually really handsome... & his smile.. is just... to die for.." she thought to herself, then she quickly looked away.

"thank you so much, i don't know what would happen if you didn't me." she smiled at him shyly.

"No problem. I'm glad i was able to help out a person in need." He smiles at her.

Sai got out of the car, limping & slowly walked toward her house. He waited til she got inside the gate before he drove off.

Sai watched as he drove away. "oh shoot, I didn't ask him for his name.." she thought to herself.

"oh man, i forgot to ask her for her name.." he said.

"oh wells... maybe we'll see each other one day." He smiled to himself.

She was glad to be back home. She walked towards the house, hoping that her parents were asleep.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Chapter 12: No Worries

After prom Sithra & his gang went to a hotel they had rented. Everybody was having fun, drinking beer & dancing. Sithra, however, wasn't in the mood to celebrate.

"Man.. I can't believe i threw Sai-glok... what the hell was i thinking!? I know loathe her.. but not to that point.." he thought to himself.

He started to panick, fearing something might have happen to Sai or worst, she might tell her parents what he has done to her.

"She better not tell anyone... or else.. she will get it..." he thought to himself.

May: "Sit hunnie... come drink with me... we got to celebrate for beating up Sai-glok.. that bitch!" she stumbled on the ground, too drunk to get up.

Sithra got up to help her, "You shouldn't be drinking this much May. Calm down on the beer, you know how you get when you drink.."

May hugged Sit by the neck, her breath smelling like beer.

May whispers in his ear, "hunnie.. i'm fine.. i'm.. not drunk... i'm... having fun!" She gives him a kiss on the cheek & tries to get up but fell again.

"okay, that's enough, let's go.." Sithra helps May up.

Ploy: "May! where are you going..!? you have to stay & drink with us!"

Pat: "yes May... less drink.." pat stumbles on the ground too.

May's whole crew were drunk.

Mark in the corner making out with Dao.

May: "Dao?!?! WHERE ARE YOU!?! come drink with me!!" May screamed.

She pushed Sit away & went looking for Dao. Sit didn't know what to do so he just left her alone. He was too worried about Sai's situation to care about May & her friends. He left the hotel room & went for a walk outside.

The image of him throwing Sai on the ground haunted him. He didn't know what overcame him.

"What am i gonna do.. what am i gonna tell mom & dad!? if they know.. they would surely kill me! after i promised i would take care of her too.. .... oh man.. i'm screwed."

He lets out a big sigh & walked back & forth. He checked his watch & it was 3 in the morning. He wondered where she went.

"I can't believe i'm worrying about Sai-glok.." he shook his head then his cellphone rings.

he look at the number & sai's house number appeared.

He panicked, fearing Sai's mom was on the line checking up on Sai.

he answered it, trying to act normal.

"he-hello?" he said nervously.

"Sithra?"

"ye-yes-yes?"

"You don't have to worry about getting in trouble because i made it home."

He was relieved it was Saiphon & then quickly changed his tone.

"So what? I don't care if you made it home or not. That ain't my problem."

"I know you don't care, but i didn't want any problem with our parents. So if your parents ask you if i got home safely just tell them everything went well. I'll tell my parents that all my cuts & bruise were because me being clumsy & falling down the stairs."

"okay and what? Is that it? If it is then i'm hanging up, I've wasted a lot of time on you already. I'm done talking to you & I don't want to see you or talk to you ever again."

Then there was a moment of silence.

"I won't bother you anymore. I just wanted to let you know my situation that's all. I'll leave you alone from now on."

"okay good. keep it that way."

Sithra hung up on her.

"psh.. me worry about you, sai-glok? yeah right...? in your dreams!" Sit said to himself, although he was glad that she was okay, it was one less thing to worry about. He felt relieved & decided to go back up to the hotel room & party with the rest of the gang.

--------

Sai was in her room, the phone still in hand. She felt a tear fall from her cheek. She quickly wiped it & hung up the phone. She crawled under her blanket.

"he didn't apologize for throwing me to the ground..."

".. i don't want to talk to you ever again..." Sithra's words haunts her mind.

She closed her eyes & cried herself to sleep.

The next morning, she heard a knock on the door.

"Sai sweetheart, are you awake?"

It was her mom.

"yes, mom i am. come in, the doors not lock."

Sai was just getting up.

"how was prom, sweetheart?" her mom asked.

"oh, it was great. lots of food, dancing, the place was beautiful. " Sai replied trying to fake it, she didn't like lying to her mother but she didn't want any problems either.

"Sweetheart, what happen to your lip & what are all these scratches on your arm?"

Sai's heart began to beat faster.

"oh. well, i was walking up the stairs & i wasn't watching where i was going & I twisted my ankles in the heels & it fell down the stairs & landed face first in some rose bushes causing a busted lip & scratches."

Her mom examed her lip.

"oh wow. honey you need to be careful in heels."

"i know mom, i just thought walking in heels would be easy & i was.. uh.. trying to show off that i could walk in them... instead.. i uh... broke one of my heels & my dress has a little hole in it too."

"awe, sweetheart. It's okay, you got to get use to the heels but thank goodness you didn't break a bone! that would've been worst..."

Sai smiled at her mom, so glad that she had bought her story.

"Okay sweetheart, i'll be back to put some medicine on your lip."

Her mother disappears & Sai went to the bathroom to check out her lip, it looked swollen as if she had gotten socked, which she did.

"how am i gonna go to school looking like this.. they're gonna laugh at me.." Sadness came over her.

Her mother returned with some medicine & put the cream around her lip.

"There.. that should help."

"Thanks mom." Her mother smiled at her.

"Mom, i got lots of homework to do today, so can i not go the temple today?"

"oh sure, no problem hun, catch up on your studies. Your dad & I will go by ourselves." she smiled at Sai & gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"okay sweetheart, your dad & I have to go. so we'll be back before dinner."

Sai nodded & watched her mom walk out her room.

"Now... what am i gonna do about school tomorrow..? how will i face Sithra, May & all them...? I'm already the laughing stock at school.... what am i gonna do.?!"

Sai's looked outside her window, worries over flooded her mind.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Chapter 13: Move Over/Picture Perfect

Sithra was at his locker when May & her gang approached him.

May: "ohhh Sit, prom was just fun! Did you have funn?" she lean in & gave him a kiss on the cheek. Sit smiled at her.

"It was a night to remember alright."

May: "It would've been funner if Sai-glok didn't ruin it. That bitch. Where is she?? I wanna talk to her." she crossed her arm.

Sit: "Don't waste your time, babe, i think she learned her lesson."

May: "Sit! What i did to her was nothing! that was baby slaps. I want a rematch with her."

Ploy: "Good thing we have it on video." she laughs .

May laughs: "yes... we have evidence & if she messes with my Sit I will show the whole school what a pathetic bitch she really is."

Dao: "speaking of the bitch.. her is comes.."

Sai was walking with her head down when someone stopped her. she looked up & May & her gang surrounded her.

May: "how's your busted lip bitch? Would you like a second round?"

Sai backed up, not wanting any problems.

Sai: "uh.. no.. i don't want any problems, please let me pass."

May pushed sai almost causing her to lose her balance.

"you aint going no where bitch, until we settle this. I have pictures of you getting your ass beat & don't forget our video." she smiled at Sai.

Sai looked around her & saw her gang. She looked past May & saw Sithra.

"I really don't want any problems. I told you, i won't bother you again. Please let me go. I have homework i need to finish." Sai held her notebooks tighter to her chest.

May knocks the notebooks out of her hand & her gang laughs.

"Now pick up your shit.." May puts her hand on her hip.

Sai gathers her things & got up.

For a split second, Sai & Sithra's eyes met.

May: "why are you staring at Sithra?! Bitch what did i tell you about Sithra!?"

May pushes Sai to the ground. Sithra holds May back.

"May, babe, don't waste your time! the year is almost over you don't want to get kick out of high school for this."

Sai began to get teary eyed.

May calmed herself, "you're right hunnie, this is a waste of time. She's shit & i'm way better than her. let's go Sithra, we can't be seen with her or else we'll turn into a loser like her. Remember Sai-glok.. i still have the footage of me kicking your ass & you begging for mercy.. so if ever you piss me off... i will show the whole school."

May steps on Sai's notebooks & walks away with Sithra in her arm. May turns around & chuckles at Sai.

Sai watches as they disapear. She gathered her things & got up. She wiped her tears & walked to the library.

"it will be all over in two weeks," she said to herself.

Lunch Time

Sithra & his gang sat at their usual lunch table. May & her gang soon followed Sithra.

Tay: "Sit, man, school's almost out what are you gonna do?"

Sit: "I already told you fool, i'm going to New York to continue studying."

Ploy: "wow. so you're gonna be gone for like 4 years huh?"

Sit: "Just about"

May: "you better not have any other girlfriend out there!?"

Mark: "Oh he will.. he'll have lots of them May!" he laughs.

May threw a fry at him.

May: "shut up Mark! At least he got a girlfriend, unlike you!"

Mark: "oh i can get a girlfriend but i just chose not to."

Sit chuckles: "Babe, i won't. I'm a one lady man." he smiled at May.

Ploy, Dao & Pat all giggled.

Mark: "oh man up you little wuss! Go out there & get as many chicks as you came!"

May: "You better shut up Mark!" she threw another fry at him.

The whole table started laughing.

Pat: "hey you guys.. look over there.." She pointed towards Sai's direction. She was heading their way.

May smiled. "watch this guys.." she got up off the table & walks towards her. She knockes the tray in Sai's face. The whole table laughed at her.

Sai's face shirt & skirt was covered in soup.

May: "oops... i'm sorry sweetie.. did i do that..?"

The laughter grew louder & Sai felt her face turn red with embarassment. She looked around her & saw people pointing their finger at her. She looked at Sai's direction & he was laughing too. She turned around & quickly walked away.

May: "run you little bitch..." & laughs some more. She returns to the table.

Ploy: "oh man... nicely done May! I'm sure she'll die of embarrassment."

May: "I told her not to come around when i'm around. It wasn't my fault she didn't wanna listen." she chuckles.

Pope: "Man, Sai-glok is so F-ing Ugly. I feel sorry for her parents! they gave birth to her!"

Wiwat: "I wouldn't bang her if she were the last girl on earth!"

The whole table burst out laughing again.

Sit just shook his head.

Sit: "you guys are lucky you see her only at school. My parents & her parents are best friends so I see her everytime there's a party. Man, she keeps getting annoying! can't wait til i leave for America.."

Wiwat: "man I feel sorry for you!"

Ploy: "that girl is just a mess. She makes us girls look bad..."

May: "ugh.. let's not talk about her.. it's making me feel dirty."

Then all of the sudden, May's face lid up.

May: "hey you guys... i just realize we get our yearbooks & prom pictures today!"

Sithra's smile turned to frown. He didn't want to see the prom pictures, let alone get them, but his parents wanted those pictures.

May: "Let's go pick them up girls!"

May & her gang left to go check out the prom pictures.

Mark: "you gonna get your prom pictures too, Sit"

Sit: "uh.. i don't know. i don't want to see Sai-glok's face but my mom wants to keep them so she frame them for the house."

After some hesistations, he followed May to get his pictures.

May: "Ahhh... i look so fabulous in these picture! Look at me girls! don't i look hott???"

The girls agreed with her.

Sit got his pictures but hesistated to look at them. He opened the envelope & took out the pictures.

He was surprise to see how happy he looked in the picture.

"wow... Sai-glok actually looks goregous in the picture... " he thought to himself.

May: "Sit! why are you staring hard at those pictures!? You like her or what?!"

Sit: "huh? oh.. noo. i'm just looking it."

May: "dont stare too hard, your eyes might go blind from looking at her.."

Mark took a peak at Sit & Sai's picture: "whoa.. you two look happy in the picture! damn.. y'all look like a REAL couple!"

May punched Mark in the arm & scold him.

Sit: "shut up mark, we do not look like a couple. It was all for the camera & my parents, okay?"

Mark: "hey, hey... don't kill me.. the picture says a lot..don't be mad at me.."

Sit looked at the picture again.

------

Wilana: "aweee... Sit, darling.... this picture is just adorable! I need to make copies & send to your aunts & uncles! You two make such a cute couple!"

Sit rolled his eyes: "please don't mom... Just keep it in the house. I don't anyone else to see it."

Wilana: "I can't do that! they have to see this picture! Have Saiphon seen this yet?"

Sit shook his head.

Wilana: "okay then, i'll make copies & give them to Pathra. she will be thrilled!"

His mom disappears to the kitchen to show his nanny.

Sit looks at the picture once more.

"she didn't look like that at prom..." he thought to himself.

-----------------

Later that day, Wilana went over to Saiphon's house to give her the prom picture.

Pathra: "wow... they look goregous together.." Sai's mom was speechless.

Wilana: "oh i know.. don't they look happy in the picture?"

Pathra nodded: "Sai, Deth, come look at the prom picture! it's really goregous.

Sai comes down the stair & sits next to her mom.

Pathra: "look hunnie," & she hands Sai the picture.

Sai's heart started to beat faster & faster.

"Wow.. Sithra look so happy in this..." she thought to herself.

Wilana: "you look goregous darling.." she smiled at Sai.

Pathra: "I need to frame this picture."

Wilana: "i already did in our house." she giggles. "Sai, darling, that's your copy." she smiles.

Sai: "oh, thanks, I have to excuse myself, i have lots of homework to do tonight. thanks for the pictures Auntie."

Wilana: "no problem darling."

Sai walks up to her room, still staring at the picture.

"If only he were really happy... if only..." she said to herself.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Chapter 14. Goodbye

The day Sit was waiting for is finally here: Graduation. He was tired of seeing Sai-glok & he wanted to leave to New York already. He had one week left before he had to leave. He wouldn't have to see Sai-glok for a long time & hoped he would never see her again.

Sai couldn't wait to graduate. She was tired of being the laughing stock of the school. She was glad it was all over. Now she could go to London & continue her studies. She was leaving to London in two weeks & she couldn't wait. She wanted to start a new life in London.

Wilana: "Sit! Sit! over here! Smile hunnie!" his mom was busy taking pictures of him.

He walks towards his mother. She tippy toes to give him a kiss.

"congrats sweetie! you did it!"

"Thanks mom. I'm glad it's over with."

"congrats son." Sit's dad gave him a big hug.

"where's Saiphon? I want a picture of you & her together." Wilana was busy looking for saiphon.

Sit rolled his eyes.

"yooohooo! over here! Pathra! Sai! come over here!" Wilana waved to Sai & Pathra.

They walked over to Sit. Sai gave him a weak smile & he turned away.

"come here sweetheart, come take a picture with Sit. i have to keep it as memories."

She pushed Sai & Sit closer together.

"Smile for me you two." They forced a smile.

From a distance, May seen Sit & Sai. She walked towards them.

"Hi mom! can I get in the picture too??" Sit's mom scold her.

"No.. you cannot."

May looked at Sit's mom.

"uh... mom, take a picture of me & May please?" Said Sit.

"NO Sit, I don't want her near my son, she's a no good person. she's gonna turn my baby boy bad! i won't stand for it. You can leave now May."

"Mom... you're embarrassing me.." he whispers to his mom.

"I don't care, i said no pictures & I mean it." his mom was getting irritated with May.

May chuckles: "uh.. okay... no pictures then.. i uh... i gotta go back to my parents anyways.. Bye Sit, Bye mom, bye dad!"

She waved at bye to Sit's parents.

Wilana: "I am not your mom. you got your own mom. Girls now-a-days, have no respect for their elders! what did i tell you about seeing that girl, Sit??"

"Sit, son, that girl is bad news, she will break your heart one day if you aren't careful."

Pathra interupted, "let's just finish taking pictures."

"oh, i'm so sorry, i totally forgot!" Sit's mom went back to her nice self & took some more pictures.

Sit whispers to Sai: "after today, i don't ever wanna see you again."

Sai looks up at Sit & didn't say a word.

---------------

Later that night at Sithra's house, there was a huge celebration for his graduation & his going away. His parents went all out for him. There was a live dj, a dance floor, lots of food & a huge cake & lots of beer & alcohol.

Mark: "Sit, man, i'm gonna miss you! 4 years without you, man, it's gonna be boring! what am i gonna do without you??"

Sit chuckles: "dont miss me too much buddie.." he pats Mark on the back.

Mark: "i'll try not to." he chuckles.

Wiwat: "Man, I can't believe it's over! now we're gonna scatter like roaches!"

Tay: "Awe man, we gotta make a toast!"

They all had a beer in hand & raised it up.

Sit: "a toast.. a toast to friendship! let's make a pack to stay friends forever!"

"Friends forever!" they all shouted & chugged their beer.

---------------------------------

At Sai's place, there was a small celebration.

"congrads sweetie!" her mom screamed & brought out a cake.

Sai smiled & thanked her mom.

"Now, we got a surprise for you.." her mom said.

Sai's face lid up. "really?! what is it mom?!?"

"oh you'll have to wait & see when you get to london." her dad said to her.

"But i wanna know now dad..." she frowned.

"okay okay.. uhm.. it's something you can ride.." her mom said..

"ahhh... it's a car!!!" she screamed & jumped up & down.

she hugged her mom & dad.

"you guys are the best! thank you so much"

"When you get up there, the car should be there, i had it shipped to London so you don't have to take the bus wherever you go." her dad said.

Sai hugged her dad again & kissed him on the cheek.

"oh one more thing sweetie, remember Khune Sanu?" sai nodded her head, "well, she talked to her son & he agreed to help you out with everything, once you get there. He'll be the one to pick you up at the airport & he'll help you with everything sweetheart."

"okay mom. thanks again. Going to London is gonna be life changing." she smiled from ear to ear.

"oh we have another surprise for you."

Sai's face lid up. "another one??? what is it mom, dad?"

"well... you've been wearing braces for 4 years now... & the dentist called & said it's time for the braces to come off."

"ahhhhhhhhh.....! yeshhhhh finally! no more braces!" she was jumping with excitement.

she was feeling like a new person already.

"my new life officially starts when i get on that plane to london..." she smiled to herself.

--------------------

Sithra hugs his mom & dad. His plane is about to take off. His mom hasn't stop crying since the ride over here.

"Mom, I'll be okay, please stop crying, you're embarrassing me."

"How can i not cry?! MY only son is going away to college... in AMERICA! Please take good care of yourself. Don't party to much & focus on your school work." she hugs Sit again.

"I will mom. I will, i'll do my best for you." he smiled at her.

"okay son, it's time to get serious. Do your best & behave. If you need anything, don't be afraid to call. I'll miss you son." he gives Sit a hug & a pat on the back.

Mark: "Sit, my Man.. i can't believe you're going already!!" he gives Sit a big bear hug.

"Try not to miss me so much" Sit laughs.

Mark: "i won't"

Flight 125, leaving to America, is now boarding at gate 10.

Sit looks around, "okay mom, dad, Mark, I gotta go now."

His mom starts crying harder now.

"Sweetie, take good care of yourself okay. We love you & call us once you are there." his mom said wiping her tears.

"Okay mom. i will. I love you too.." he kisses his mom & dad one last hug & kissed his mom on the cheek before boardin the plane.

He walks towards gate 10 & turn around to wave at his parents.

"this is it... no more Sai-glok for 4 years..." he smiled at the thought of that & boards the plane.

"Goodbye Thailand... Hello America..."

-----------

"Sai, you behave yourself okay sweetheart. Focus & always call & write us." her mom said.

"i will mom," Sai tried to control her tears, but she was crying more now when the intercom called her flight number.

"Take good care of yourself Sai. We love you." her dad said.

She have her dad a big hug & he kissed her on the forehead & wiped her tears away.

Her mom was crying more now, seeing her daughter in tears. She kisses Sai on the cheek & hugs her one last time.

"Sai, sweetheart, be good & remember, you can always call us whenever you need anything." She gave Sai a smile.

"Mom, Dad, i'll do my best & i'll make you proud. I will call you everyday! I'll email you everyday!" Sai wiped her tears.

Flight 125 to London now boarding at gate 5.

"well, mom, dad, it's time for me to go." she smiled at her parents.

She gave her mom & dad one last hugs & kisses.

"We love you Saiphon! Byee"

Sai let go of her mom's hand & walked towards gate 5. She looked back at her parents & blew them a kiss & waved goodbye.

"London... here i come... i'm gonna be a new person once i come back..." she wiped her tears & put on a smile.

"Goodbye Sithra... We'll meet again..." she said under her breath as she walked through the gate.

THE END... ^_^

naw... i'm just joking... it's only the end of the first part =D

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Aww... poor Sai.
I hope she meets that stranger again! And I hope Sit fall madly in love with her, but it's too damn late!