Destined by Heaven

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Wow, it's only the 3rd time they met and he got slapped already. OUCH! Grandma W. is just too adorable. I like her lotz!
The spoiler is just too amazing, "I Love U" wow that fast. It must be part of his plans to escape the arrange marriage.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
woahh,
haha, they always meet, its soo cute.
i read the spoiler, omggg.
verii interesting. i cant wait to see whats going to happen next
Please Update Soon!
pm me when you do :]
Yes, I will. My AP CHEM class is killing me these days. It's either study n pass or lag off n FAIL! T_T I will remember 2 PM U! :D

Wow, it's only the 3rd time they met and he got slapped already. OUCH! Grandma W. is just too adorable. I like her lotz!
The spoiler is just too amazing, "I Love U" wow that fast. It must be part of his plans to escape the arrange marriage.
I love GRANDMA W 2. She is awesome. Had so much fun writing her parts.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
I love the fiction so far. I love the grandma. She's so awesome. The next chapter seem interesting, Ah Feng using major plans to get away from Vill. And Rinya is the one, I LOVE IT! BIE & TOEY!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Jeeja, hurry up and updates, I really really want to read what happen next...hehe...sorry pushing u...:D

jeeja

Sorry, my readers, Finals are coming n my 3 AP class are kicking my ass badly.
It's major study! X_X

I will surely update ASAP when Finals R DONE!

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
I'll look forward to Friday then! Glad to hear the updates from you.

Good Luck On your Finals too!

jeeja

Chapter 3:
A Crazy Surprise

(The next day at Paradise Hotel…)

[Rinya arrived as she walked in and was guided to a seat in the dinning hall where she awaits the manager. While at another table, Ah Feng’s family waited for the Reechiwut]
“Son, how long are they going to take?” Grandma Wongnaboot asked.
“Mama, don’t worry, they’ll be here in a little while,” Mr. Wongnaboot replied.
“I don’t care. If they really are great people like you two say, they should be here on time,” Grandma stated.
“Mama…” Mr. Wongnaboot said.
“Son, don’t listen to your mother. She is only talking nonsense,” Grandpa said.
“Be quiet old man,” Grandma utter at him, “look at what your son did. He forced my grandson to come here today so I can say all that I want. Right Ah Feng?”
[Ah Feng nodded his head as he turned away from the table and spotted Rinya on the other end. He stared at her from afar as a guy walked up to her and they shook hands as they sat down. Ah Feng could see them smiling at each other as he gave off an evil smile not noticing that the Reechiwut had arrived already]
“Hello, sorry for the late arrival,” Mr. Reechiwut said.
“It’s okay,” Mr. Wongnaboot replied, “Sit down please.”
[Ah Feng quickly brought his attention back to the table as he looked at Mr. Reechiwut]
“Where are Mrs. Reechiwut and Villyna?” Mrs. Wongnaboot asked.
“They’ll be coming in, in a little while,” Mr. Reechiwut replied.
“Are they trying to make a great entrance or something?” Grandma mumbled to herself.
“So is this your son?” Mr. Reechiwut asked.
“Ah Feng,” Mr. Wongnaboot called, “Say hello to your future father-in-law.”
[Grandma was so irritated as Ah Feng turned and greeted Mr. Reechiwut]
“Hello Mr. Reechiwut,” Ah Feng said.
“You do have a great son like everyone said he is,” Mr. Reechiwut commented.
[Ah Feng rose up from his chair]
“Where are you going son?” Mrs. Wongnaboot asked.
“Just to the restroom mom,” Ah Feng replied.
“Hurry back okay,” Mrs. Wongnaboot said.
[Ah Feng left. While outside Vill and her mom had some few minute words together]
“When we go in you better not mention anything about that Cheewin to them, do you hear me?” Mrs. Reechiwut stated.
[Vill rolled her eyes at her mom]
“Let’s go in now,” Mrs. Reechiwut said.
[Mrs. Reechiwut pulled Vill in as they came upon the table. Vill didn’t care to look at them as she kept turning her head around the room]
“Sorry for taking so long na,” Mrs. Reechiwut said, “This is my daughter Villyna.”
[Mrs. Reechiwut showed Vill to them as Vill greeted them and the two sat down]
“Where is Ah Feng?” Mrs. Reechiwut asked.
“Don’t worry, he won’t escape,” Grandma Wongnaboot stated.
“Mama, I heard you twisted your ankle yesterday. We were so worried and were going to come visit you, but something else came up. So how are you doing today?” Mrs. Reechiwut asked.
[Grandma glared as she smiled and replied]
“Don’t worry, I’ll still be around for the years to come,” Grandma stated.
[Mrs. Reechiwut couldn’t reply as just sat down nicely and kind of piss. Mr. and Mrs. Wongnaboot were afraid their mother might ruin the arrangements for them. While from afar, Ah Feng came back from the restroom. He walked up to the table as he saw Villyna’s back from behind. Then walked up closer to the table as Mrs. Reechiwut turned around and greeted him]
“Hello Ah Feng,” Mrs. Reechiwut said.
“Hello,” Ah Feng nodded.
[Mrs. Reechiwut quickly turns to Vill]
“Vill, sweetie, turn around and look at Ah Feng,” Mrs. Reechiwut said.
[Vill rolled her eyes as she turns around and greeted Ah Feng without looking]
“Hello, nice to meet you,” Vill stated as she turns back around.
[Ah Feng didn’t really cared much as he walked over to his seat and sat down]
“Son, why don’t you greet Vill too?” Mrs. Wongnaboot insisted.
[Ah Feng looked at his mom then turns to Vill and noticed at she wasn’t even interested]
“How am I supposed to greet her if she’s not even looking at me?” Ah Feng asked.
[Mrs. Reechiwut smiled at Ah Feng as she pinched Vill’s lap and Vill looked at her. She made eye signals for Vill to look at Ah Feng. Vill glared at her mom and sneered as she turns to look at Ah Feng]
“Nice to meet you,” Ah Feng said.
[Vill stared with amazement as she saw Ah Feng. He was like everything her mother told her]
“Nice to meet you,” Vill greeted him again, but much nicer.
[Grandma and Grandpa Wongnaboot weren’t caring much, while Mr. and Mrs. Wongnaboot were all excited along with Mr. and Mrs. Reechiwut. Ah Feng wasn’t filled with much amazement because she was just like every other girl. Twenty minutes later the food arrived and they started eating and chatting at the same time]
“Sweetie, what do you think of my son?” Mrs. Wongnaboot asked.
[Vill smiled as she looked at Mrs. Wongnaboot]
“Auntie, I don’t know how to comment on that. All I can say is Ah Feng was more than the person I had imagine him being,” Vill replied.
“Really?” Mr. Wongnaboot asked.
Vill nodded.
“The kids are getting along so well,” Mrs. Reechiwut stated.
[Grandma rolled her eyes]
“So what is your job?” Grandma Wongnaboot asked Vill.
“I don’t have a job yet. I’m still searching for one,” Vill replied.
“Oh, is that so. So what did you graduate from?” Grandma asked.
“I graduated from Bangkok University with a degree in Accounting,” Vill replied.
“I see,” Grandma said as she continues eating.
“Mama, after their wedding then they will be working together,” Mr. Wongnaboot stated.
“Really, is that so,” Grandma stated.
[Vill and her mother didn’t like Grandma Wongnaboot. Ah Feng didn’t pay any attention to them]
“Ah Feng, what do you think of Vill?” Mrs. Reechiwut asked.
[Ah Feng took a slip of water as he placed the cup back down]
“No comments,” Ah Feng replied as he picked up the cup again.
“Ah Feng…” Mr. Wongnaboot stated as he looked at his son.
[Ah Feng ignored his father as Vill looked at him and he turned away]
“Let’s have some desert,” Grandpa insisted.
“Yes, that will be a good idea,” Mrs. Reechiwut replied.
“Oh god,” Grandma thought to herself.
[Ah Feng looked back at Rinya as they finished talking and the dude shook her hand again. As they let go, the dude’s hand bumped a glass of water and it spilt on his lap. The dude apologizes and leaves to the restroom as Ah Feng gave off an evil smile]
“Ah Feng…Ah Feng…” Mrs. Wongnaboot called.
[Ah Feng quickly blanked many times]
“What is it mom?” Ah Feng asked.
“Do you want some cake?” Mrs. Wongnaboot asked.
“I’m full,” Ah Feng replied.
“Okay then,” Mrs. Wongnaboot said.
[Ah Feng looked at Rinya again as he saw her looking at her watch then turns to the table]
“Sorry, please excuse me for a while,” Ah Feng stated as he rose up.
“Where are you going?” Vill asked, “Can I come along?”
“I’m just going to the restroom, you don’t have to come along,” Ah Feng stated.
“Oh, sorry,” Vill said as she looked away.
[Ah Feng walked over to the table where Rinya sat at]
“What are you doing here?” Ah Feng asked.
[Rinya looked up to see Ah Feng]
“What are you doing here?” Rinya asked.
“I asked you first,” Ah Feng stated.
“It’s none of your bee’s wax,” Rinya replied.
[Ah Feng stared at her and smiled]
“You look beautiful today, are you on a date?” Ah Feng asked.
[Rinya glared at him]
“If you have something else to do, you can go,” Rinya replied.
“Hey beautiful, I was only talking nicely to you,” Ah Feng stated.
[Rinya looked at him as she turns away. Ah Feng giggled as he saw the dude coming back. He quickly grabbed Rinya’s hand]
“I’m sorry about what I said yesterday, can you forgive me?” Ah Feng asked.
“Let go…let go of my hand,” Rinya whispered.
[The dude walks up to the table]
“Miss Rinya, can you explain what is this about?” the dude asked.
[Rinya looked at the person who just hired her then turns to Ah Feng as she tried to pull her hand away]
“Let go,” Rinya whispered.
“I won’t until you forgive me,” Ah Feng replied giving her the evil smile.
“Miss Rinya, I’m sorry, but the position has been closed,” the dude said as he got his stuff and left.
“I said let go!” Rinya shouted as she pulled her hand away and knocked over the glass of water as it fell and cracked.
[The people in the dinning room all turns and looked at them, including Ah Feng’s family and the Reechiwut. Rinya glared at him as he glared back and turns to noticed that his parents and everyone else was looking at him. He quickly thought of something to do]
“What is wrong with you?” Rinya asked angrily.
[Ah Feng quickly grabbed her hand]
“I’m sorry, please forgive me. I didn’t mean to do any of this,” Ah Feng replied.
“Sorry! You think sorry can help solve everything,” Rinya shouted at him as she pulled away her hands.
“Rinya, I’m sorry. I should have told you before about this, but it was because I didn’t want to hurt you,” Ah Feng blurted.
“What are you saying?!” Rinya asked angrily.
“I love you Rinya,” Ah Feng blurted as he quickly hugged her.
[The Wongnaboot and Reechiwut were looking at them as they all rose up. Vill stared carefully at them as she noticed Rinya]
“Rinya…,” Vill whispered.
[Rinya quickly pushed Ah Feng away as she slapped him. They all were shocked]
“What do you think you’re doing?” Rinya asked.
[Ah Feng saw the tears in her eyes as they dropped slowly]
“I’m sorry Rin…I’m sorry,” Ah Feng apologizes.
“I don’t want to listen and I don’t want to see you again,” Rinya shouted.
“But I love you Rin, please don’t do this to me,” Ah Feng begged holding on to her hand again.
“Let go…let go,” Rinya shouted at him trying to take his hands off hers.
“I love you, please understand me,” Ah Feng utters.
“I don’t love you, I haven’t even kno…,” Rinya didn’t finish as he pulled her in and kissed her deeply in front of all those people.
[Rinya quickly broke off and slap him, as she stared angrily at him in tears. His family and the Reechiwut quickly ran over to them which stopped Rinya from leaving]
“What is this craziness all about son?!” Mr. Wongnaboot asked angrily.
[Ah Feng didn’t reply]
“Who is she?” Mrs. Reechiwut asked.
“Son, tell me who is she?” Mrs. Wongnaboot asked.
[Ah Feng looked at them and still didn’t reply]
“Tell Grandma boy, tell me who this young lady is?” Grandma asked.
[Ah Feng looked at his grandma as Rinya looked at all of them too. Ah Feng walked to Rinya and placed his hand around her waist as she quickly pulled it off as he placed his hand around her waist again and pulled her up close to them]
“She is my girlfriend, and the one I want to marry,” Ah Feng stated.
[Rinya stared at him as Mrs. Reechiwut mouth dropped open hella big. Grandma Wongnaboot had a smile across her face as Mr. and Mrs. Wongnaboot looked confused]
“Mom, what is all this craziness about?!” Vill asked angrily as she walked forward.
[Rinya saw her as she looked at them and at Ah Feng. She couldn’t say a word]
“Grandma, Grandpa, Dad, mom, Mr. and Mrs. Reechiwut, and Vill, I want to introduce to all of you my girlfriend, the one and only one that I will marry.”
[Mrs. Reechiwut’s mouth dropped open again, as Vill glared wickedly at Rinya. Rinya looked back at her as she looks at Ah Feng. A few minutes later, they all came and settle down on a table with Ah Feng and Rinya sitting next to each other. Mrs. Wongnaboot glared at Rinya]
“What is your name?” Mrs. Wongnaboot asked, “How long have you known my son?”
[Rinya looked up at her as she looked back down. She didn’t know what to answer]
“Mom, I told you already that she is my girlfriend,” Ah Feng stated.
“I asked her not you,” Mrs. Wongnaboot stated, “Answer me, what is your name?”
[Rinya looked up at Mrs. Wongnaboot as she stared at all of them and still didn’t reply]
“She must be dumb,” Mrs. Reechiwut commented.
“Shut that nonsense of yours,” Grandma commanded as she rose up and sat down beside Rinya.
[Mrs. Reechiwut was glaring at all of them]
“Sweetie, what is your name?” Grandma asked kindly.
[Rinya looks at her as tears dropped from her eyes, and yet she didn’t answered her]
“Don’t worry sweetie, tell me your name,” Grandma insisted.
[Rinya had her head down a little]
“Rinya ka,” Rinya whispered.
[Grandma Wongnaboot held Rinya’s chin up as she looked at Rinya and smiled]
“Rinya, what a beautiful name dear,” Grandma stated, “Did those big old scary meanie scared you?”
[Rinya looked at her]
“Come here, Grandma will help you sweetie, don’t worry,” Grandma said as she wiped Rinya’s tears.
[Rinya smiled a little as Grandma smiled back]
“Mama, what are you doing?” Mr. Wongnaboot asked.
“I’m just asking my granddaughter-in-law what is her name and just trying to get to know her more,” Grandma replied.
[Grandpa walked over to Grandma]
“What is her name?” Grandpa asked Grandma.
“Rinya na,” Grandma stated, “She is so adorable. Ah Feng is so lucky.”
[Ah Feng gave a weird smile]
“Rinya, what is your parent’s name?” Grandpa asked.
[Rinya looked at him and Grandma]
“Don’t worry sweetie, go a head, tell us what your parent’s name are?” Grandma insisted.
“My father is Chinya Sontitadakul and my mother is Aree Sontitadakul,” Rinya replied.
“Sontitadakul…Sontitadakul…I seem to have heard that last name before,” Grandpa stated, then asked, “Did your father use to work as a jewelry designer?”
“Yes,” Rinya nodded, “do you use to know him sir?”
“Of course sweetie, your father was the person who designed the necklace my wife is wearing right now and also along with our family’s most pride possessions,” Grandpa replied, and then asked, “where is your father now?”
“My parents died in an accident when I was ten years old,” Rinya replied.
[Mrs. Reechiwut stood up angrily]
“Sorry, but we’ll have to leave,” Mrs. Reechiwut stated.
“Please wait,” Mr. Wongnaboot uttered.
“I’m sorry, but it seems as if your son,” Mr. Reechiwut said looking at Ah Feng, “already has a girlfriend.”
“We can solve this out,” Mr. Wongnaboot replied.
[Mr. Reechiwut shook his head as he pulled Vill away. Vill rose up and stopped as she glared at Rinya then followed her father while her mother followed behind them. Mrs. Wongnaboot looked at Ah Feng]
“Son, look what you did,” Mrs. Wongnaboot stated as she quickly followed behind the Reechiwut.
“I’ll talk with you later about this son,” Mr. Wongnaboot utter as he followed behind his friends.
[Rinya looked at them leaving as she quickly rose up]
“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean for all this to happen,” Rinya said, “I’ll have to go now.”
[Rinya greet Grandpa and Grandma again as she left out]
“Go follow her Ah Feng,” Grandma insisted.
[Ah Feng rose up and followed her. While outside, Rinya stopped in front of the conversations by the Reechiwut and Wongnaboot as Ah Feng open the door and noticed them too]
“I’ll take you home,” Ah Feng said.
[Vill and her parents along with Ah Feng’s parents stared at them]
“I’ll go by myself,” Rinya replied.
“No, I’ll take you home,” Ah Feng insisted as he dragged her along.
[Vill and her parents along with Ah Feng’s parents glared at them as they left. Ah Feng pulled her over to his car as Rinya quickly pulled away her hand]
“Can you explain to me why you did that to me in front of all your family members?” Rinya asked.
“You don’t have to know why,” Ah Feng utters opening the door to his car.
“Were you supposed to marry her?” Rinya asked.
[Ah Feng turns around]
“Why you got a problem?” Ah Feng asked.
“No,” Rinya shook her head as she turns around to leave.
“Where are you going?” Ah Feng asked.
“To my car,” Rinya replied.
[Ah Feng quickly remembered]
“Car,” Feng thought.
[Ah Feng walks over and grabbed her arm and pulled her around]
“Rin, let’s have a talk first,” Ah Feng said.
“We don’t have anything else to talk about,” Rinya stated.
“Just come, I’ll only take a few minutes,” Ah Feng said.
[Back to the Reechiwut and Wongnaboot. Mr. Wongnaboot apologizes to them]
“Sorry for what my son had done,” Mr. Wongnaboot apologizes.
“Sorry? Sorry is unacceptable of how your son embarrassed us in there,” Mrs. Reechiwut complained.
“Mom,” Vill barked as her mom stopped, “sorry Aunt and Uncle for my mother’s rudeness.”
“It’s okay sweetie,” Mrs. Wongnaboot replied, “sorry for what my son did too.”
“It’s not his fault,” Vill said, “We shouldn’t force him to.”
“No sweetie, you’re the perfect bride for him,” Mrs. Wongnaboot stated.
[Vill was extremely happy inside, but she was trying to show her good side to them]
“Sorry, we’ll have to go now,” Vill said as she greeted them and pulled her mother and father away.
[Mr. and Mrs. Wongnaboot watches as they left]
“What was Ah Feng thinking?” Mrs. Wongnaboot complained, “Vill has such a generous personality, why can’t Ah Feng see her?”
[While the Reechiwut were angry at what happened that day]
“Mom, I should have listen to you and met up with Ah Feng at first,” Vill stated.
“I told you sweetie that Cheewin can never compare to him,” Mrs. Reechiwut utters, “now it’s too late, he already has a girlfriend.”
“Don’t worry mom,” Vill stated, “I’ll make sure Ah Feng is mine.”
[Mr. Reechiwut looked at his wife and daughter]
“So what are you going to do?” Mrs. Reechiwut asked.
[Mrs. Reechiwut looked at her as a wicked smile drew across her face]
“That’s my daughter,” Mrs. Reechiwut commented.
[While in Ah Feng’s car, he and Rinya were having a little argument]
“You did that just to get rid of your parent’s arrangements?” Rinya asked.
“I didn’t purposely want it to turn out like this, but it was you who shouted and made everyone look at you so I had no other choice,” Ah Feng replied.
[Rinya turns to him and pointed her finger at him]
“Why you little….urgh…” Rinya muttered.
“What…is there something wrong?” Ah Feng replied.
[While back inside]
“I’ll have them wed as soon as possible,” Grandma stated.
“What?!” Mr. Wongnaboot shouted.
[Grandma rose up as she stared at her son and daughter-in-law]
“I’ll have Ah Feng bring her to our house this weekend and have dinner with us,” Grandma said, “if they two are happy, they’ll wed ASAP!”
[Grandma pulled Grandpa as they left]
“Mama,” Mr. and Mrs. Wongnaboot uttered as they followed behind her.
[Back in Ah Feng’s car]
“Okay, I’ll just walk back in there and tell your parents, we got nothing and this was all a mistake,” Rinya noted as she opened the door.
[Ah Feng quickly thought about what she said and followed right behind her. Rinya came to the entrance of the hotel as she almost bumped into Grandma and Grandpa]
“Sweetie, you haven’t left yet?” Grandma asked.
“I want to tell you the truth out us,” Rinya stated.
“The truth about what?” Grandpa asked.
“He and I…” Rinya was interrupted by Ah Feng, “are truly in love Grandma.”
[Grandma smiled as Rinya glared at Feng]
“Sweetie, I know you love our Feng as much as he does love you,” Grandma stated, “and I plan to wed you two as soon as possible.”
“What?!” both Ah Feng and Rinya uttered as their eyes widen and mouth dropped.

2 B Continue Chapter 4!

“Hey beautiful,” Yongchai commented Reena.
Reena glared at him.
“Hey is that I way to look at your costumer,” Yongchai added.
“How may I help you sir?” Reena asked jesting back to him.

“I will marry you,” Ah Feng blurted.
[Rinya looks at him]
“I know you still owe that money for my car,” Ah Feng added, “if you are willing to marry me, I’ll forget about that and also I’ll pay you 25,000 BHT each month until the divorce time.”
“Give me some time to think about this,” Rinya replied.

[Grandma Sontitadakul was sent into the emergency room]
“Doctor…what is wrong with our grandma?” Rinya asked.
“Will she be fine?” Reena asked.
“Her two kidneys have failed, we’ll have to operate her,” the doctor replied.
[The doctor left as Ree and Rin hugged each other and cried]

[Ah Feng picks up his phone]
“Hello,” Ah Feng answered.
“I accept your offer, but under one condition,” Rinya stated.
“Okay, what is it then?”

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ehmagawd!
im too excited!
screaming with joy && excitement, lmao.
rinya && ah feng are gonna get married!! omgg
this is too fun!
i read the teaser && i can't wait!
omgg, what condition? lmao.
im still loving grandmaaa! thanks soo muchos for the update. :]
please update when you have free time :]]]

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I like the title for this chapter.
Ah Feng is wicked. Wow, Grand W is rushing the wedding. U ROX GRANNY! :D

jeeja

Chapter 4 will be coming pretty soon. I was gonna stop, but then thought about it and decided to continue.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
No Jeeja, don't drop this. I love this one!
Updated GSWP 2 chapters! Go read! Can't wait till you update urs.

off topic:
Did Kab Hnub PM you the storyline of Bleeding Diamonds yet? Gosh it's so good. She told me & Pearl to work on the first half of chapter one. Were almost done. And ur next! :p

jeeja

Haha...It's goin' great! :p

Crazy stuff are happening so I don't know when I'll update this. ?X_X?