[She shook her head as if it was nothing]
“Thanks for dropping me off. Good bye.”
[Rin smiled and turned around as Feng grabbed her hand]
“Rin, about the news today…I…I’m…”
“I understand.”
“Thanks.”
[Rin smiled again as she turned around]
“You were beautiful today. Bye.”
[Rin turned around as Feng dashed off. She looked at him thinking, “Feng, why are you being so generous to me?” Grandma W waved to her as she waved back. She entered into the hospital as Feng drove off. She kept thinking about today and everything that happened. She walked into her grandma’s room and found Reena and her grandma sound asleep. She sat down and stared at the new invitation card. The date was marked for that weekend of Valentine’s Day. Rinya smiled as her eyes watered with tears. She couldn’t understand what she was crying about, the joy of Feng actually wanting to rush the wedding, the fear of marrying a man she barely knew, or the feeling that something heavenly is heading her way]

[At the Wongnaboot’s house/ Feng drove in and parked his car as he helped his grandma out]
“Ah Feng, may I ask you again son?”
“What is it grandma?”
“If you’re only doing this to get back on your parents wishes, I beg you don’t. Rin has been hurt enough, please don’t hurt her anymore.”
“What do you mean?”
“Ah Feng, I know what you’re doing? And the outcome is always unpredictable, but I hope you have decided to make the right choice this time. I know you well my grandson, but do you truly know yourself.”
[Feng looked at his grandma thinking, “Is she really serious? So she knows Rin and I were faking the whole time. So the pregnancy thing was her idea to make my parents agreed to our marriage”]
“I maybe old, but I am not blind nor am I deaf. I know I am greedy and cranky at times, but I can see the right from the wrong and the good from the evil. Sometimes things are destined to be in some ways that we can never predict. I believe you and Rin share the same destined.”
“Grandma…”
“Know what you’re doing. That’s all it takes for you to understand what is around you. Good night boy.”
[Grandma walked off to her room as Feng stood outside. He thought about what his grandma said and then Rin kept popping into his mind. The flashes of him wiping her tear and cuddling her tightly in his arms. That beautiful smile and those warming thoughts just conquer his whole mind. He stared at the invitation and held it tightly]
“Rin…”
[Feng dashed back into his car as grandma smiled from the balcony]
“Aw, that boy, hopefully this time he knows what he is doing.”
“Woman, what are you still doing up for?”
“Coming old man!”
[Grandma left off to bed as down by the entrance Mr. Wongnaboot was wondering where his son has left off too]

[At the hospital/ Rin pushed in a few coins into the vending machine as she pressed the button, but nothing came out. Then she took noticed of the sign that said, “Vending machine is out of order.” It was late and she hasn’t eaten a thing all day. Her stomach was growling]
“Urgh…it’s always because of that Feng. I haven’t been eating much in a few days. The dining halls closed and the vending machine is broken.”
[Then she quickly remembered the little shop across the hospital. She walked out of the hospital and crossed the streets just as Feng arrived. Feng didn’t caught a glance of her as he carried some bags and walked in]

[Rinya entered the shop as she picked up a piece of brownie and a cup of coffee. She walked over to the cash registered and found that she has nothing but a few coins left in her pocket. It wasn’t enough for just a piece]
“So…”
“Here, I’ll pay for it.”
[A man from behind her handed some money to the casher. Rin looked around and found Cheewin]

(Meanwhile…)

[Feng entered her grandma’s room as Reena awakened. She yawned loudly then noticed Feng]
“Feng, what are you doing here at this hour? Is Rin back already?”
“I dropped her off awhile ago and left to get something for her to eat. She hasn’t eaten a thing all day.”
“Maybe she’s down in the lobby getting something from the vending machine.”
“It’s okay, I’ll go check. If you’re hungry you can go on headed and eat.”
[Feng left the room to look for Rinya]

[On a bench in the court yard of the hospital/ Rin and Cheewin sat down as they slip form the warm coffee and chatted]
“Thanks Win.”
“No problem at all.”
[Win looked at her. She was still as beautiful as always and even more]
“Rin…”
“Hmm…”
“How have you been doing since we parted after high school?”
“Since everyone graduated and left off to college, I felt lonely my whole senior year in high school, but all that loneliness has been cured. Since then I’ve been doing great.”
[Cheewin looked depressed, thinking to himself that the person who cured Rin’s loneliness must have been Feng]
“Does he love you?”
“He…who are you talking about?”
[Rinya looked at him thinking who he was talking about, while Feng was still searching for her. He checked in the lobby and she wasn’t there. He walked through the first floor as he spotted Rinya outside seated next to some man. He walked over and sneaks up behind them]
“Are you asking about Feng?”
[Cheewin nodded as Feng heard his name mentioned. He was more curious to what she has to say about him to this man]
“About Feng, it’s very unpredictable how we met. It just seemed as destiny decided to cross our paths in the middle of nowhere. Our first interrelation was out of mind. I had no idea at that point what was wrong with him. He was such a hothead.”
“A hothead?” Feng was thinking to himself, “what is this woman trying to say about me?”
[Win still listened as Rin continued on describing Feng]
“The second time we met was the most embarrassing moment of my life. Feng was such a disgrace in front of everyone.”
“What, me being disgraceful?” [Feng’s anger percentage 75%]
[Win looked at her describing Feng. She was at ease and she smiled, she was happy]
“But after sometime, I started to see the other side of him. The side that I never thought I could see in such a person like him.”
[Feng dropped his anger percentage back to 15. He listens to Rin’s tone and watched carefully]
“He can be a hothead at times, while at others he can be very lovable. It is unpredictable when his mood will change, but it is easily to make him back to normal in just a second too. Feng, as you see on the outside is a grown man with everything, but truly on the inside he is still a little kid who is lost and needs a hand to pull him through. . Though we hardly knew each other, but around him I felt relief and at ease…”
[Rinya paused as Feng was curious to hear the next word out of her mouth]
“Win…I think I loved him.”
[Feng was shocked. Those words Rin said had triggered his heart to beat rapidly. Cheewin looked at her, understanding that she has loved this man and he is nothing, but a faded memory to her. He smiled]
“Feng seems like a good guy. He must have cured every little scratched of your heart.”
[Rin looked to him]
“I’m sorry about the past. I regret hurting you and leaving you behind.”
[“What?” Feng thought, “Is he her ex???”]
“Win, you don’t need to regret anything. We all have to move on.”
“What do you mean?”
“I want to thank you for helping me to look the past as only a lesson of trust.”
“I’m sorry, will you forgive me?”
“Win, you’re always forgiven. You have never done anything wrong. The only wrong was just us to start with.”
[She grabbed his hands and patted them with the brightest smile ever. Feng felt jealousy running through his blood. Win smiled to her as she lets go of his hands]
“It was nice meeting you, Win. I wish you the best of luck.”
[Win smiled and nodded as Rinya left]
“Rin, how will I be able to forget you?”
[Win walked off as Feng stood up and left after Rin]

[Rinya stopped by the bench of the main entrance and sat down. She thought about just now that she met Cheewin again and confessed to him about her feelings. She couldn’t understand why she told him all that all of a suddenly. Then she quickly remembered about Feng and all the things they were doing was always a play. She smile and this time she knew she was happy. She covered up her face with her hands as she cried slightly]
“Some girls thinks that when they cry, it makes them looks beautiful, but isn’t true.”
[Rin rose up her head and noticed it was Feng and wiped her tears quickly]
“I wasn’t crying?”
[Feng chuckled as he sat down beside her]
“Here, you can lean on my shoulder.”
[He lean her head to his shoulder as she thought he was probably out of his mind]
“Do you believe that some things are fated?”
“Fated?” she asked.
“As if your destiny was prewritten and you will have to follow its path, even if it maybe the worst obstacle in your life.”
[Rin looked at him. He was different]
“Feng are you alright?”
[He ignored her as he closed his eyes and laid his head against hers. He slightly fell asleep as she still continued on]
“Feng, did something hit your head?
[Still he didn’t answer her. She tried to move him as she could hear the little soars he was releasing. She smiled and lean him down on her lap as she brushed her hand through his hair]
“Waan, I miss you…”
[Rinya quickly broke off her nonsense and realized the person he was calling in his sleep]
“Waan, I’m still waiting…”
[Rinya then knew that the reason he didn’t want to marry Villyna was because he had someone in mind. Someone he loves and is waiting for. Rin knew to herself that she is worth nothing to anyone, but when the time is still lasting, she’ll have to spend it wisely. She brushed her hand along his face structure and bends down to kiss him, but she stop herself. She then again touched his face so she could get his face structure stored in her memory. She closed her eyes as she lean back on the bench and fell asleep. From afar, Mr. Wongnaboot stared at his son and Rin. He smiled slightly then head out to his car]

[At the Reechiwut’s house/ Villyna ripped up the newspaper as she screamed loudly]
“Ahhh……!!!!!! I can’t believe this!”
“What is wrong sweet?”
[Mrs. Reechiwut walked over and tried to comfort her]
“Feng is rushing his wedding, it will be this weekend and also look mom, it’s stated clearly here with the picture of the two together and Feng even said it too that he never intended to marry me, plus…urgh….ahh!!!”
[Vill stomped and yelled loudly]
“Come down sweetie, we’ll think of something. Well think of something in time. I won’t let this happen to us.”
“Mom, we have to hurry. I can’t lose to that Rin. I will never lose to her.”

[The hospital/ Rin awoke from the warmth of the sun. It was ten a.m. and Reena was getting ready to leave off to work. Then she quickly remembered about Feng, but where was he and how did she end up back in the room]
“Finally you’re awake.”
“P’Ree, how did I end up here? I remember falling asleep down in the entrance???”
[Reena smiled]
“Dummy, you’re such a little kid. Feng helped carried you in this morning before he left.”
[Rin thought, “So yesterday wasn’t a dream”]
“Hey, earth to Rin.”
“What P’Ree?”
“Feng told me about the wedding and the change of date. He said the sooner the better.”
“He told you already.”
[Reena nodded as she looked at the clock]
“I’ll be leaving now, so see ya later. Oh and I spoke with the doctor, he said Grandma can go home this Wednesday.”
“Bye.”
[Reena waved as she left off to work. Rinya sat down and thought about yesterday again. Somehow it seemed as only a dream to her. She and Feng could never get that close in a million years. She shook her head and left off to the restroom]

[At Ella’s Beauty Salon/ Reena entered in as Ella greeted her kindly]
“Hello Reena. I’ve got loads of work for you today. Today you’re going to get paid double.”
“Double?”
“Yes. I’ve got everything ready I just need you to get yourself in the car and head to the place.”
“What place?”
“Oh you don’t need to know right now. Just go.”
[Reena was wondering what was wrong with Ella today and where was she going too]

[At One Shot Studio/ Yongchai quickly rushed up to Feng’s office and entered in]
“I heard you’re rushing your wedding?”
[Ah Feng ignored him]
“Why, is it because she’s pregnant or is there other reasons?”
“It’s the only way to keep my parents out of my life.”
“Are you sure that’s the only way? But wait, who is this girl anyway?”
“I meet her about two weeks ago.”
“Two weeks? Are you crazy, how did she get pregnant? Is it even your child?”
“She’s not pregnant, that was part of my grandma’s plan to have my parents agreed to this marriage.”
“Do you like her? She doesn’t seem much like your type?”
“It doesn’t matter anymore.”
“But anyway I’m happy for you.”
[Then Yongchai quickly remembered about Waan]
“Feng, so you’re giving up on Waan?”
[Ah Feng was shocked by his words as a flash back triggered in his mind]

(2 Years Ago in New York City, New York…)

[Feng was walking along the streets to his apartment as a gang stopped him. They took out a knife and asked for his wallet. Feng took out his wallet and handed it to them. They checked his wallet and found nothing, but a few credit cards]
“Check his pockets,” the man with the knife said.
“I don’t have any money with me.”
“We don’t believe you.”
[They rounded up Feng as he tried to dash away. They grabbed him and started beating him up. And accidentally the man with the knife stabbed him]
“Police…police!!!”
[The gangs ran off as a girl came running up to Feng. He couldn’t see her clearly, but he could hear her calling him and asking him if he was okay]

[The flash back ended as Ah Feng came to his conscious]
“I can never give up on waiting for Waan. I owe her. I will wait as long as it takes.”
“But Feng, are you sure this person that you are marrying can do the same.”
“I know her well.”
“Two weeks doesn’t mean knowing her well.”
“It’s doesn’t matter. I know I can depend on her.”
[Yongchai looked at his expression. He was different, he could still remember Waan, but the way he talks about this girl is different]

[At OMG Fashion Avenue / Ella and Reena arrived and entered in]
“Hello Ella.”
[Fah quickly walked over and hugged her as the kiss greeted each other]
“Oh Fah, this is my apprentice, her name is Reena.”
“Hello darling.”
[Fah greeted Reena kindly too]
“So Ella, can I ask you, what are we doing here again?”
“We’re getting things ready for a big wedding that will be held on Valentine’s Day.”
“Valentine’s day? But I can’t that’s the same day as my younger sister’s wedding.”
[Ella and Fah looked to her as the door bell beeped]
“Oh, our guest is here.”
[Fah walked over as she walked Grandma Wongnaboot over]
“Grandma, let me introduce you to my best friend. That is Ella and her apprentice Ree…”
[Ree interrupted her. She was shock to find Feng’s grandma here too]
“Grandma…???”
“Reena!” Grandma shouted joyfully.

2 B Continue Chapter 11!

“I have always believed that your soul mate is truly destined by heaven. Even when you look at it and find that your two personalities are different, but heavens don’t just cross paths with no reasons.”
“Really grandma?”

“Feng…Feng, come down here this instant. I demand and answer for this.”
“Be quiet will you. Let the child do what he wants?”
[Mrs. Wongnaboot turns around to her husband]
“Now you’re taking his side.”
“I’m not taking anyone’s side, but Feng already made the decision. He’s man enough himself to handle it without any of us.”
“What?!”
“I warn you honey. This is already over. Feng is the key to his future now; let him do what he wants. I won’t let you destroy his wishes.”

“Sir, you don’t have to thank me for that?”
“No, call me father. I am like your father now. We are all a family.”
[Rinya smiled slightly]
“I’m happy if Feng is happy. I’m glad he found someone like you. I have never taken my role as a father and never tried listening to what he wanted to say. I had always had expectations for him and never expected he needed me as a father as well.”

“Shut up! We’re still thinking of a plan to ruin this wedding.”
[Mr. Reechiwut rolled his eyes as he rose up]
“Where do you think you’re going?”
[Mrs. Reechiwut stopped him]
“Some where I don’t have to see your two annoying faces.”
“What?!”
[He left off as Mrs. Reechiwut shouted after him]
“Ahhh…..!!!!”
“Mom, forget about dad. We have to think of something in time, there’s only three days left.”

“This is such a small world.”
“Who are you suppose to be?”
[*Cough* *Cough*]
“I’m the best man of course.”
[Reena rolled her eyes as her grandma pinch her]
“Reena,” Grandma W called, “go get Rinya, the wedding is about to began.”
[Reena nodded as she left. She bumped pass Yongchia’s shoulder and stumbled off. Yongchai smiled as he followed her]
“Why are you chasing me?”
“Hey, I haven’t finished talking yet?”
“Do I know you?”
“You don’t, but I do know you.”

[Reena helped Rinya as they entered the ballroom. The audience turned their eyes towards her. Feng and the best man, Yongchai, stared at her too. Feng couldn’t blink and his heart felt like it had stopped for a few seconds. Yongchai was eyeing Reena as she tried to wonder around ignoring him. She walked Rinya to the center where everyone waited for them]

[Feng walked over as Rinya was still holding the photo in her hand. He grabbed it]
“Do touch my stuff.”
“I’m sorry.”
“Just because you’re my wife now, it doesn’t mean you have the right to search through my drawers.”
“Feng, I said I was sorry.”

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
This chapter was cute. Rinya confirms she likes Feng.
lol, to late Win, ur chances are over.
Feng and those sweet moments. Melts my heart :wub:

Urgh, now he's going to hurt Rin with Waan.
Can't believe Feng is using her, so sad.
But he's totally falling for her too.
The sweet moments, i feel it's going to be painful soon.

Finally there's spoilers again.
The wedding, yeah it's here.
But urgh, Feng is not so sweet anymore.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
leemyis, you stole me words.
lmao.., looks like Feng's dad is going to start trusting him.
ohhh, so sweet.
Rinya really liked Feng. erggg. Villyna and Win are soo annoying. Win, you're late !!
can't wait for the wedding
&& loved the part where Feng was sleeping on Rinya's lap :D

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^^^Thanks for the comments. I'll put up chapter 11 tomorrow. Almost half way done. :D

There will b more sweet scenes coming up along with painful ones too. Hopefully, there will b painful ones, since this seems more like a romantic comedy FF. :D

jeeja

Chapter 11:
Just Married

[The hospital/ Rin rolled her grandma in a wheelchair around the court yard of the hospital. They stop by a bench as Rin sat down]
“Grandma, do you want something to drink?”
“No thanks sweetie. I haven’t been out of bed for the longest time ever. I feel relax and happy all together.”
[Grandma S looked at Rin. She doesn’t seem to be feeling well for a couple of days now]
“Rinya, is there something wrong? Tell me sweetie, what are you hiding?”
“There’s nothing grandma. I’m just exhausted about the wedding coming up.”
“Don’t worry child. Be happy, you’re going to get married. Be cheerful, a marriage only happens once in a life time. You have to endure that happiness and excitement.”
[Rin smiled]
“Grandma, can I ask you something?”
[Grandma looked to her]
“When you and grandpa were getting married, how was it like? Did you two really love each other and just decided to get married?”
[Grandma smiled]
“Why do you want to know sweetie? Your grandpa died before your father was even born.”
“But I still would love to know. Can you tell me about both grandpa and dad?”
“Listen carefully then darling.”
[Rin listened to her grandma]
“I have always believed that your soul mate is truly destined by heaven. Even when you look at it and find that your two personalities are different, but heavens don’t just cross paths with no reasons.”
“Really grandma?”
“Yes, sweetie. You’re grandpa and I met in the worst time of life. My father was a gambler, and our family was in debt. I decided to replace myself for my father’s debt.”
[Rin looked at his grandma. They were in almost the same situations]
“But you’re grandfather saved me. I owe him my life. I have never been in loved before, but when I grew closer into him, I could feel that our hearts were beating the same rhythm.”
“Grandpa was your hero.”
[Grandma nodded]
“But that wasn’t the only thing he could do. He was just like every regular person, one who would always lend a hand to help anyone in need. That is the charm in him.”
“Grandpa is such a great guy. So grandma, how was your wedding?”
“Our wedding was special. It was not like weddings these days that had cakes or modern decorations. It was just him and me and my family together. It was a memory I knew I could never forget.”
“How did grandpa died?”
“After six months of our marriage, there was a big fire that startled the whole town. Your grandpa saved many lives, but he couldn’t save his own. After your grandpa’s death I figured out I was pregnant with your father.”
“You must have suffered a lot grandma?”
“No sweet, because of the good things your grandfather did to the town, they wouldn’t let me and your father suffers alone.”
“The town people are so kind. So how about dad?”
“You’re father grew up just like your grandpa. He was very helping, always there to lend a hand to anyone in need.”
“How about my mom?”
“Your mother, she was pretty stubborn, but deep down she has a kind heart.”
“Just like P’Reena.”
“Yes, Reena does carry a lot from your mom and you do carry a lot from your father.”
[Rinya smiled]
“Their relationship made me realize something I never saw of your father. He was mostly quiet, but your mom and he would argue all the time with pointless statements.”
[Rinya giggled]
“How did my parents end up getting along?”
[Grandma laughed]
“Like I told your father, the more you hate the more fate will pulled you together, the more you envy the more destiny will glued you forever.”
“That was sweet grandma. So how was their wedding?”
“You’re father was a calm person, he liked a small wedding. He told your mother that the word I love is easy to say, but it wasn’t worth as much as how he could show her what it means.”
“Dad really is a great man too.”
[Grandma nodded]
“Then your parents had Reena and you, my two beautiful granddaughters who I loved the most. I only pity that you two had to be orphans at such a young age just like your father. It must have been me who was unfortunate all along.”
“No grandma, it wasn’t you. It’s not because of you. Everyone has there destiny. No one can control it, but we all have to use the time we have wisely when it’s still there.”
[Grandma nodded]
“Yes sweetie…we all will have to use it wisely when we still can.”

[The Wongnaboot’s house/ Feng walked into the house as his mother walked up to him with the paper]
“Feng, what is this all about? Why didn’t you noticed us you were rushing this wedding?”
[Feng ignored his mother]
“Son, I’m speaking to you! I demand and answer.”
“Mom, it’s just a wedding, no big deal.”
[Feng walked up to his room]
“Feng…Feng, come down here this instant. I demand and answer for this.”
“Be quiet will you. Let the child do what he wants?”
[Mrs. Wongnaboot turns around to her husband]
“Now you’re taking his side.”
“I’m not taking anyone’s side, but Feng already made the decision. He’s man enough himself to handle it without any of us.”
“What?!”
“I warn you honey. This is already over. Feng is the key to his future now; let him do what he wants. I won’t let you destroy his wishes.”
“But it was your idea to arrange a marriage for him, now you’re warning me to keep out of this. How can I let someone like her become my daughter-in-law?”
“Feng is happy with Rin. If he is happy, then I am happy as a father too. You should act more like a mother than tour guide.”
“What?!”
[Mr. Wongnaboot left as Mrs. Wongnaboot was angered. She just got told off by her husband. Mr. Wongnaboot left to his son’s room. He knocks on the door as Feng walked up and opens it]
“Dad, do you need something?”
“I want to talk with you for a minute.”
[They walked outside as they chatted]
“Feng, I want to talk about Rin.”
“Dad, please stop. I’m sick of you and mom always comparing and contrasting reputation with futures and everything else.”
“I wasn’t going to say that, but since you mentioned it I will.”
“I don’t mind Rinya anymore. Yesterday at the hospital, it opened my eyes and I saw that I once was in love too and during that time no one could stop me.”
[Feng turns to his father]
“Rinya, maybe like your grandma say, we just need to get to know her more.”
“So your not…”
“No son. I agree. Your happiness is what matters here. It’s time I should start taking my role as a father instead of a guide book to life.”
[Feng laughed at his father]
“Also I can’t believe I’m becoming a grandpa already. It’s just so exciting.”
[Feng stopped as his father patted his back and left. He thought to himself, “My father agrees now, but where is the baby going to come from? Oh shoot, I’m dead!”]

(That evening…)

[The hospital/ Reena entered the room and found Rinya setting up dinner]
“How was your day P’Ree?”
“The same as always, but guess what?”
“What?”
“I’m the co-coordinator of your wedding. That was something I always wanted to do for my little sisters wedding.”
“Really, that’s great then P’Ree.”
“It’s all thanks to Grandma Wongnaboot. She’s so kind.”
[They hug and cuddled as their grandma looked at them]

(That week passed by quickly. Her grandma was released from the hospital.)

[Rinya helped her grandma down to the entrance where they waited for a taxi. But instead Mr. Wongnaboot stopped by and offers them a ride. They arrived at their house as they walked out. The driver helped Rinya hold her grandma into the house. Rinya laid her grandma on the bed as she left back down to see Mr. Wongnaboot. She knew he was here for something else. They walked outside and chatted]
“Rin, I want to thank you.”
[Rin was shocked. She doesn’t understand why Mr. Wongnaboot wants to thank her]
“Why are you thanking me sir?”
“For understanding Feng’s needs.”
[Rin was confused]
“Thanks for always being there for him when he needed someone’s comfort and for not giving up your love towards him.”
[Now Rin was truly confused, she can’t understand what Mr. Wongnaboot was trying to say]
“Sir, you don’t have to thank me for that?”
“No, call me father. I am like your father now. We are all a family.”
[Rinya smiled slightly]
“I’m happy if Feng is happy. I’m glad he found someone like you. I have never taken my role as a father and never tried listening to what he wanted to say. I had always had expectations for him and never expected he needed me as a father as well.”
[Rin looked at him]
“Mr. Wongnaboot…”
“Father, just call me that.”
[Rinya nodded]
“You have always been a father to Feng. Every father or mother wants what is best for their child. If I were you I would have wanted the same too. But like my own father told me, it’s not only your happiness that counts, but it’s the happiness of everyone around you too.”
“I’ve never had a daughter, but your parents are very lucky that they have an understanding daughter like you.”
[Rinya smiled slightly again]
“I’ll have to go know.”
“Bye, Mr...umm…dad.”
“Our family welcomes you warmly. Oh and almost forgot, also our grandchild too.”
[Rin paused for a moment as Mr. Wongnaboot left. She thought to herself, “Child, gosh if they know it was fake, I’m dead.”

[The Reechiwut’s house/ Vill and her mother was walking back and forth as their father stared at them]
“Honey, will you two stop it right now. I’m sick of watching you two walking back and forth.”
“Shut up! We’re still thinking of a plan to ruin this wedding.”
[Mr. Reechiwut rolled his eyes as he rose up]
“Where do you think you’re going?”
[Mrs. Reechiwut stopped him]
“Some where I don’t have to see your two annoying faces.”
“What?!”
[He left off as Mrs. Reechiwut shouted after him]
“Ahhh…..!!!!”
“Mom, forget about dad. We have to think of something in time, there’s only three days left.”

(And those three days few just by. They haven’t thought of a plan yet. There was nothing they could do in time to stop this wedding.)

(February 14, Valentine’s Day…)

[In the ballroom of the Grand Hotel, the two families greeted the guests. Yongchai entered in and greeted Feng’s family and Rin’s family as he caught noticed of Reena. He smiled and chuckled]
“This is such a small world.”
“Who are you suppose to be?”
[*Cough* *Cough*]
“I’m the best man of course.”
[Reena rolled her eyes as her grandma pinch her]
“Reena,” Grandma W called, “go get Rinya, the wedding is about to began.”
[Reena nodded as she left. She bumped pass Yongchia’s shoulder and stumbled off. Yongchai smiled as he followed her]
“Why are you chasing me?”
“Hey, I haven’t finished talking yet?”
“Do I know you?”
“You don’t, but I do know you.”
[Reena stopped as Yongchai paused. She glared at him]
“Okay…okay…”
[He backs away from her]
“I just wanted to say you’re beautiful.”
[He walked away as Reena turned around and look to him. He blew her a kiss and winked his eye]
“Yuck…”
[Reena stick out her tongue and walked off to Rinya’s room. Rinya sat down in the waiting room as Reena walked up to her]
“Dummy, what’s wrong with you?”
“Nothing.”
“Cheer up. Today is a special day. It is a day that you’ll always remember and also me too.”
[Rinya smiled]
“Come on; let’s go down, everyone is waiting.”
[Reena helped Rinya as they entered the ballroom. The audience turned their eyes towards her. Feng and the best man, Yongchai, stared at her too. Feng couldn’t blink and his heart felt like it had stopped for a few seconds. Yongchai was eyeing Reena as she tried to wonder around ignoring him. She walked Rinya to the center where everyone waited for them. She kneel down and waii before the elders. She turns to the center where Feng was waiting. She waii at him too. Then they exchanged rings. As Feng took the ring and placed it to her finger she thought deeply in herself, “It’s only once in a life time that I marry someone who I never knew before, but for what ever reason Feng we’re in this together until the end.” Feng let’s go of her hand as she took the ring and placed it in his hand. The audiences clapped as the two kneel and waii before the elders again. Mrs. Wongnaboot wasn’t happy, she tried to ignore everything happening there, especially Villyna and her mother. They were eyeing Rinya every second of the time. Cheewin was there, but he stared from afar only. Then they unite the two as husband and wife. They audience got in line as the two awaited the fortune and blessings from everyone. Grandpa Wongnaboot went up first. He poured the water into both their hands]
“I give my blessings for this newly wedded couple, for long lasting life and health along with love. Make lots of babies because our family is so small.”
[Grandma W was up next. She started with Feng]
“Ah Feng, my boy, I give you my blessings. You have to treasure Rinya well, she is you’re wife from now on and a part of our family.”
[Then she moves on to Rinya]
“Rinya, today you are a part of our family. We welcome you with the warmth from our hearts. Treasure Feng well, he is yet a little boy you still needs discipline.”
“Thanks grandma.”
[At a serious time like this, Grandma could still joke. Next up was Rinya’s grandma, she started with Feng first]
“Feng, I leave Rinya in your care. You must love her through good or bad, for better or for worst, through sickness or health. She is my golden seed, I hope you can watered her and nourish her with your love and care.”
“Thanks grandma. I will do as you say.”
[Then she turns to Rinya]
“I sweet darling, today is your wedding. I have nothing to give you, but some words of blessing that your parents would also want you to hear. This is only the start of your own life, for better or for worst you will have to endure the pain. I wish you the best.”
“Thanks grandma.”
[A slight tear ran down her eyes as Feng quickly wiped them away. Her grandma knew she could trust Feng to take care of Rinya. She walked away as it was Mr. Wongnaboot’s turn. He poured water into Feng’s hand]
“Son, today you are a grown man. You have to cherish and love your wife as I love your mother.”
[Then he turns to Rinya]
“Welcome to the family, my daughter-in-law. I knew Feng made the right choice when he chose you.”
“Thanks dad.”
[Rinya felt guilt running through her. She knew she could blow up at any minute, but Feng sitting beside her and smiling at her kept her confident. Behind them Reena and Yongchai weren’t getting along. Yongchai kept bothering her as she tried to ignore him. Reena was happy that Feng’s family accepted Rinya kindly, but not all. It was Mrs. Wongnaboot’s turn. She poured water into Feng’s hands]
“Son, I’m happy for you.”
“Thanks mom.”
[Then she glared at Rinya and just splatters the water onto her hand]
“Welcome to the family.”
[Rinya looked up at her as she walked away. Feng looks at her as she looks at him. He nodded his head saying everything will still be fine. Reena didn’t like Feng’s mother reaction towards her sister, until she caught noticed of who was behind her. It was Villyna. Reena is getting messages sent to her head of something bad bounded to happen. Villyna poured water into Feng’s hands]
“I’m happy you found your soul mate.”
[Feng ignored her. Then she continues to Rinya]
“Rin, my good old friend. I’m happy for you.
[She looks up at Reena who was glaring at her then to Rinya. She quietly whispered before she walked down]
“This isn’t the end. You haven’t won yet.”
[Rinya wasn’t in much of a shock, but she knew there will always be something bounded to happen. Vill walked off as Reena was mumbling under her breath]
“Hey, what’s wrong with you?” Yongchai asked.
“Nothing.”
[Yongchai looked as he noticed that Reena was only glaring at Vill. The wedding flew by. Now they were at home in Feng’s bedroom where the rose petals were spread across the bed in the shape of a heart. Feng’s parents and grandparents along with Rin’s grandma sat on the bed. The two kneel down before then and waii. Then his parents and grandparents left. Rin’s grandma needed to talk with Rin. Feng excuses himself to the restroom to clean up as Rin and her grandma chatted]
“Sweet, I have something to give you.”
[Her grandma handed her a jewelry case]
“What is it?”
“Open it sweetie.”
[Rinya opens the box to find a golden necklace with a pair of golden earring that had diamonds circling around it]
“Grandma…”
“Sweetie that is your father’s gift, he designed two necklaces before he died. He left it in my care for his two beautiful children.”
“Thanks grandma.”
“Treasure it sweetie. I know you’ll have to endure a lot, especially people like us, who don’t fit into society like them (referring to Feng’s family). This is something for you to treasure that you are wroth something so no one will look down upon you as you got nothing and is worth nothing. You and Reena are everything in my life.”
“Thanks grandma.”
[She hugged her grandma and shed a few tears. Her grandma wipes them as the two rose up. She walked her grandma out to the car where Yongchai and Reena were still arguing]
“Yongchai will take you two home,” Grandma Wongnaboot said.
“It is fine, we can take a cab,” Grandma Sonthitadakul responded.
“Don’t worry. I’m free,” Yongchai noted.
[Grandma S and Reena hugged Rinya again as they entered the car. Yongchai drove off as they all waved bye]
“Come my granddaughter-in-law, it’s late lets go inside?”
[Rinya helped grandma in as Feng’s grandpa and parents followed behind. Grandma left off to her room as Rinya walked into Feng’s room. She closed the door as she couldn’t believe she was really in his room. She was afraid, but still this was all a play so nothing will be able to happen between them. She walked over and pick up her father’s necklace and walked over to one of Feng’s drawer. She pulls it and placed her necklace in as she saw a photo of Feng. She picks it up and stared at it. Feng took the photo with a girl. The girl in the photo was pretty and they seemed so happy together. Rinya flipped the photo around and saw some writing, she read it, “Feng, please wait for me. –Waan”
“Waan…” she whispered.
“What are you doing?!”
[Feng walked over as Rinya was still holding the photo in her hand. He grabbed it]
“Do touch my stuff.”
“I’m sorry.”
“Just because you’re my wife now, it doesn’t mean you have the right to search through my drawers.”
“Feng, I said I was sorry.”
[He ignored her as he pulls open the drawer and noticed the jewelry case]
“What’s this?”
“It’s a gift from my father.”
“Treasure it in a better place.”
[He hands it back to her]
“Feng, can I ask you something?”
“What?”
[She looked at the photo in Feng’s hand. Feng looks up at her and glared at her as he walked over to the drawer adjacent from his bed and pulled out a document file]
“Here.”
“What is…”
“Just open it.”
[Rinya opens up the file and saw the imprints of the document, it was stated loud and cleared, “Divorce File”]

2 B Continue Chapter 12!

“Earth to dude, you can leave now.”
“Ay, I have a name too.”
“Like I care.”
[Yongchai looks at her as he ignored him and kept looking at her surroundings]
“So…Rinya is your sister?”
“No duh.”
“She’s beautiful and seems friendlier than you.”
[Reena glared at him as he chuckled]
“Good Night.”

“Let’s make it simple. As you remember this is all a play or a little game that will end eventually. I don’t want us to go future than this fake marriage. Let sign this document and make vows to our self.”
[Rinya stared at the documents as Feng handed her the pen]
“Yes, this is a good plan. Something to keep our self from falling for one another.”
[She grabbed the pen and signed her name as she noticed the documents and crossed out a section of it. She handed it back to Feng as she left to the restroom. Feng looked at the paper and kicked his drawer]
“What is wrong with me?”

“Hey, are you asleep yet?”
[She wiped her tears]
“No.”
“Are you crying because of the document?”
“No, I just miss my grandma and P’Reena.”
[Feng took a deep breath and rose up out of bed. He walked over and pulled her blanket]
“Get up!”
“What are you doing?”
“You can go sleep on the bed.”
“Huh?”

“She’s Waan, my friend from New York. We’ve meet for the very first time when she save me after I got stabbed from a group of gangs. We continue on meeting each other and grew very close. We graduated at the same time, but she insisted on staying and studying more. I promised I’ll wait for her and we’ll get marry when she returns.”
[Rinya knew deeply inside her that Feng does love Waan]

“I can’t believe that daughter-in-law is this lazy. It’s already eight o’clock, and she’s still asleep.”
“Honey,” Mr. Wongnaboot stated, “Feng and Rinya left early this morning before you even woke up.”
“What? They left this morning. Where and When???”
[Grandma and grandpa ignored her. They continued eating]
“How come no one told me about this at all?”
“You don’t need to know. The young folks still got lots to do; it doesn’t matter where they are going to, it does not pertain you.”

“What, they left off on their honey moon? Where?”
“Come down sweet.”
“How can I calm down mom? Feng and Rin, urgh….ahhh!!! It just makes me so angry just thinking about them together like that. I can’t let this happen mom. You have to ask Mrs. Wongnaboot to tell me where they’ve gone too. I have to follow them. I can’t lose, I will never lose.”

[Rinya looked at her and they way she smiled reminded her of someone. It seemed she saw this lady before somewhere]
“Waan, are you okay?”
“I’m fine Shin, don’t worry.”

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Glad that Feng's father agrees to Rinya.
So sad that Rin is enduring so much.
Finally they r wedded! :D
Reena and Yongchai are always so cute together.
Urgh, Vill, her mom and his mom are so annoying.
lol kind sad for Win.
Rinya has a loving father.
OMG Feng gave her a divorce document already on the night of their marriage. >_<

I can't wait for the next chapter.
Man, Waan is gonna come out. Gosh, what will Feng do????
Still, I wonder who is Waan???

jeeja

^^^thanks for the comments. I'll put up the next chapter soon along with the new cast pop ups. :D

haha, Anavang, ur so funny, but don't worry Feng won't b 2 much of it.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Finally got caught up with the last 2 chapters!
Wow, already married.
I wanted to strangle Feng for him talking about the divorce already!
GRRRRRRRRRR!!!
I wanna know more about the Waan girl.
I was giggly & grrrr at the same time while reading those chapters.
Lol.
In your face Vill.
Feng doesn't love you nor he wanna be with you :lol:

Ah, so can't wait til the next chapter!
Waan is back!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
yuss, Feng's father is good now, lmao.
lovee this chapter except for the ending, erggg..,
Feng... >.< divorce, i knew there was something up..
well, yongchai && reena are too cute.
poor Rinya, grandma is so nice
&& that was so sweet at the beginning where Rinya's grandma talked about her love life..
aww..., go Grandmas!!
i can't wait to continue reading...
i have a feeling that im going to dislike Waan. ;P

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I'm like checking everyday for this update.
I have the DBH Fever!
Due to all their sweet moments and heart melting scenes :wub:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 11 was cutie. Love their scene together. I wonder what happened to Waan? The end of this chapter was sad. Can't wait to know what going to happened next. Are they really going to get a divorce. I hope not.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
Feng & Rin scene are sweet. I love'em more and more. wait a minute, who is Waan??? Feng's ex, urgh...>_< i knew there was a reason to something. Mr. W is kind to Rin now, but Mrs. W is still a meanie, still can not believe she is siding with Vill & her mother. the wedding was sweet, not much but Feng & her moments were super loving. WTFH! a divorce paper already, urghhhhhhh......

jeeja

Chapter 12:
Enduring

[The Sonthitadakul’s House/ Yongchai parked his car as he helped Grandma S into the house. Reena sent him back to his car as they chatted]
“Thanks for the ride.”
“It’s okay.”
[Reena stared at him. He was leaning against his car and he wasn’t even planning to leave]
“Earth to dude, you can leave now.”
“Ay, I have a name too.”
“Like I care.”
[Yongchai looks at her as she ignored him and kept looking at her surroundings]
“So…Rinya is your sister?”
“No duh.”
“She’s beautiful and seems friendlier than you.”
[Reena glared at him as he chuckled]
“Good Night.”
[She dashed of into her house as Yongchai yelled back]
“Sleep tight and don’t let those bed bugs bite.”
[He laughed and smiled as he got in and drove off]

[The Wongnaboot’s house/ Feng and Rinya continued their conversations]
“Let’s make it simple. As you remember this is all a play or a little game that will end eventually. I don’t want us to go future than this fake marriage. Let us sign this document and make vows to our self.”
[Rinya stared at the documents as Feng handed her the pen]
“Yes, this is a good plan. Something to keep our self from falling for one another.”
[She grabbed the pen and signed her name as she noticed the documents and crossed out a section of it. She handed it back to Feng as she left to the restroom. Feng looked at the paper and kicked his drawer]
“What is wrong with me?”
[He couldn’t understand himself as he stared at Waan’s picture in his hand. While in the restroom, Rinya was crying quietly to herself. She said to herself, “Rin, why are you crying dummy, you know this was a play to start with. You can’t have fallen in love already.” She wiped her tears quickly and washed up and headed out. Feng placed some pillows and blankets on the sofa. She looked at him who was sound asleep on the bed. She then cuddles herself quietly on the sofa. She was crying slightly. Feng wasn’t asleep yet, he couldn’t even fall asleep due to the little crying sounds coming from her. He rose up]
“Hey, are you asleep yet?”
[She wiped her tears]
“No.”
“Are you crying because of the document?”
“No, I just miss my grandma and P’Reena.”
[Feng took a deep breath and rose up out of bed. He walked over and pulled her blanket]
“Get up!”
“What are you doing?”
“You can go sleep on the bed.”
“Huh?”
[Feng pulled her up and threw her pillow and blanket to the bed. He lay down on the sofa and covered himself up. Rinya walked to his bed as she lay down, but still couldn’t go to sleep. She didn’t feel comfortable in his room. She sat up and looked at Feng. He wasn’t asleep too]
“Are you asleep?”
“Do I look like I am?” he replied bluntly.
[Rinya rose up and headed to the balcony. She opens the window door and walked out. Feng followed behind her]
“What are you doing out here for?”
“To look at the stars.”
[He walks forth and stopped behind her]
“Feng, do you have any confessions to make?”
“Confessions?”
“Every night or so when I feel my heart is heavily weighted, I come out to the moon and make a confession on what’s inside.”
“You’re one crazy woman.”
“Hey…”
[He laughed for the first time that day]
“Okay, ask me anything and I’ll confess it.”
“But you have to be true.”
[Feng nodded still with his smile on. She thought then asked]
“Who is the pretty lady in your photo?”
[Feng’s smile dropped]
“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean…oh god…”
“It’s okay. Sooner or later I’ll have to tell you too. Tonight’s a peaceful night and everyone’s asleep, I’ll confess.”
[Rinya looked at him]
“She’s Waan, my friend from New York. We’ve meet for the very first time when she save me after I got stabbed from a group of gangs. We continue on meeting each other and grew very close. We graduated at the same time, but she insisted on staying and studying more. I promised I’ll wait for her and we’ll get marry when she returns.”
[Rinya knew deeply inside her that Feng does love Waan]
“Why didn’t you tell that to your parents?”
“They will never believe me.”
“But grandma, she’s always on your side.”
“I don’t know, at that time I couldn’t think of anything, the only thing that was running through my head was…”
[He paused as he turns towards her]
“What was it?”
“You won’t understand. At that time, my mind wasn’t responding to my heart. I acted with the actions from my heart, not my mind.”
[Rinya was confused]
“Okay, let’s end here with me, what about you?”
“What about me?”
“You asked me so now it’s my turn.”
“Okay.”
“What is the most important thing in your life?”
“My family, my friends and my soul mate.”
“Why?”
“My family because they’re always supportive, my friends for being there, my soul mate for being the other half of my heart, which he will eventually end up being a part of my family too.”
[Feng smiled]
“Have you found that soul mate yet?”
“Soon…hopefully after our divorce.”
“Why? Are you already sick of me?”
“What?”
[Feng couldn’t understand what he just said to her. He marched off to bed leaving Rin confused]

(The next day)

[On the breakfast table/ The Wongnaboots were enjoying breakfast as Mrs. Wongnaboot noticed that Feng and Rinya weren’t there]
“I can’t believe that daughter-in-law is this lazy. It’s already eight o’clock, and she’s still asleep.”
“Honey,” Mr. Wongnaboot stated, “Feng and Rinya left early this morning before you even woke up.”
“What? They left this morning. Where and When???”
[Grandma and grandpa ignored her. They continued eating]
“How come no one told me about this at all?”
“You don’t need to know. The young folks still got lots to do; it doesn’t matter where they are going to, it does not pertain you.”
[Mrs. Wongnaboot rose from the table and left outside]
“Woman, why did you say that to your daughter-in-law?”
“Just be quiet old man. My grandson and his wife needs some alone time. They barely got married.”
“Father, it’s okay, she has a hot temper anyway.”
“Just continue eating you two.”
[They continued eating as outside Mrs. Wongnaboot phoned her best friend, Mrs. Reechiwut]
“I can’t believe my mother-in-law set me up.”
“What did she do?”
“She sent Feng and Rin off on a honey moon without me even knowing.”
“You’re his mother; I can not believe your mother-in-law can do such thing. She’s taking your part as a mother.”
“I know.”
“Honey, what are you gossiping about?!” Mr. Wongnaboot asked form behind.
[Mrs. Wongnaboot quickly hung up and turns to her husband]
“Oh nothing, I just got a phone call from work. There’s something wrong, so I be heading on now. Bye, see you later Hun.”
[Mrs. Wongnaboot dashed off as Mr. Wongnaboot stared at her]

[The Reechiwut’s house/ Mrs. Reechiwut was telling Villyna about what she just got from Feng’s mother]
“What, they left off on their honey moon? Where?”
“Come down sweet.”
“How can I calm down mom? Feng and Rin, urgh….ahhh!!! It just makes me so angry just thinking about them together like that. I can’t let this happen mom. You have to ask Mrs. Wongnaboot to tell me where they’ve gone too. I have to follow them. I can’t lose, I will never lose.”

[At Pattaya/ Feng and Rin arrived at their hotel. He made her carried their luggage as he just walked in freely. They checked in]
“Room 301, sir.”
“Thanks,” Feng replied grabbing the key.
[He walked ahead as the counter lady looked to Rinya]
“Do you want some help Miss?”
“Sure.”
[Feng looks back around]
“It’s okay, she will do fine. Hurry Rin.”
[Rinya glared at him as he walked head of her swing the key around his hand. She took a deep breath and grabbed the luggage as she ran after him. Minutes later they arrived in their room]
“Wow, this is the presidential suite.”
[Feng threw the keys on the table as he whack her head a little and walked to the rest room]
“What was that for?”
“Unpack and hurry. I’ll show you around here incase you might get lost.”
[Rinya wasn’t liking his attitude anymore, has he always been this way. Gosh she’s thinking to herself that she must be crazy to have fallen for someone like him. After they finished unpacking they left out and explore the beach]
“Wow, it’s beautiful. Let’s take a picture Feng.”
“I’m not interested in that stuff.”
“Come on…please just one photo.”
“Okay…”
[Rinya took out her camera as she pulled him closer to her and took a funny photo of them. She dragged him as they explore through the shoreline]
“Finally, I need to rest my legs.”
[Rinya sat down on one of the benches as Feng sat down beside her]
“Do you like it here?”
“Yup it’s peaceful.”
“Enjoy the fun will it’s still lasting because after we return, I don’t know how long until we will be able to come here again. Maybe even after our divorce too.”
[Rinya stopped and returned back to her normal self]
“Feng, do you want something to drink?”
“Sure.”
“Okay, I’ll got get us something to drink.”
[Rinya rose up and left the bench as she head to the little stand that was selling lemonade]
“Two please.”
[Rinya reached down and grabbed her wallet as she place the money on the stand]
“Thanks.”
[She took a slip]
“It’s so refreshing.”
[She walked forward and bumped into a lady and poured the lemonade over her]
“I’m sorry Miss. I didn’t mean to…I’m sorry.”
“It’s okay. I know you didn’t do on purpose.”
[Rinya looked at her and they way she smiled reminded her of someone. It seemed she saw this lady before somewhere]
“Waan, are you okay?”
“I’m fine Shin, don’t worry.”
[Rinya looked at her, she thought to herself, “Waan, but isn’t she still in New York???”]
“Bye.”
[Waan waved to Rinya as she left with Shin. Rinya stared at them thinking was that really Waan]
“Hey, where’s my drink?”
[Waan stopped. That voice sounded familiar]
“Here it is.”
[Rinya handed it to Feng]
“Come on let’s go, we have elsewhere to go.”
“Where?”
“Just come on.”
[Feng pulled Rinya away as she turned to look at Waan and Shin then left off with Feng. Waan quickly turned around and saw that the girl she bumped into was gone, but that voice of that man sounded familiar to her]
“Waan is there something wrong?”
“No, let’s go.”
[Shin and Waan left]

[Feng dragged Rinya along with him as they explore the shops in the town. They stopped by a mini restaurant and had a little meal. Feng fed her some food as she fed him. Then they left off to another shop. Rinya stopped and looked at some bracelet. She picks one up and pulled Feng’s hand over. Feng tried to pull it back as she wrapped it around his hand]
“It matches you.”
“Jewelries are for woman.”
“Then why are you wearing a watch for?”
“That’s an accessory.”
“Well a bracelet is almost the same thing too.”
[She paid for the bracelet and dragged Feng along after her. They continued the fun and had a great day. It was late as they returned back to their hotel. They walked up to the entrance as Rinya caught glance of Waan and Shin again. She stopped as Feng looks at her]
“Is there something wrong?”
[Rinya looks back to him then look back at Waan and Shin, but they were gone. Feng looked over to where she was staring at and saw nothing]
“What’s wrong with you?”
[He walked ahead leaving her behind. She ran to catch up to him. They then entered their room as Feng left to the restroom. Rinya sat down and thought about Waan]
“Why is she back already? What is she doing here? How come Feng doesn’t know? Hmm…should I tell him?”
[Rinya thought and thought. She doesn’t know if telling Feng about Waan would be a good idea. She sat down and kept thinking. While in the restroom Feng was taking a shower. He was finished as he walks out and wiped his hair. He glared at the bracelet Rin bought him and smiled. He walks out to notice Rin that he was done]
“Hey it’s your turn.”
[Rin didn’t reply. She was sitting on the sofa facing her back to him]
“Rin, I’m done you can go in now.”
[Still she didn’t answer him. He walks over and looked at her. She was sound asleep. He laughed as he carried her to the bed and cover her]
“For a twenty two year old, you’re still such a baby.”
[He kissed her on the forehead and turns off the lights]

(The next day…)

[Rinya awoke as she stretches and yawned. She walked into the restroom and washed up. She looks at the mirror and there was a post-it-note. She read it, “Good morning lazy head. I’m out doing my regular morning exercise. See you down in the dining hall for breakfast. Be there on time or else.”
[Rinya giggled reading his note, while outside Feng jogged in from the shoreline. He wiped himself with the towel around his neck and checked his watch. It was fifteen minutes till eight]
“Hopefully Rin’s up already. If she’s late, she’s gonna see it for sure.”
[He pulled the handle to the entrance as someone else was pulling the handle from inside too. Feng looks up and noticed that it was Waan]
“Waan…”
“Feng…”
[They stared at each other as Rinya walked from the elevator and caught sight of them. She stood from afar as she watched them staring at each other]

2 B Continue Chapter 13!

[Feng and Waan were outside near a palm tree where they chatted. Rinya watched them from afar, she didn’t want to go up to close or Feng might noticed her]
“How have you been?”
[Feng kept glaring at her. She knew he was unhappy]
“I’m sorry Feng, but I…”
“Sorry…Is that all you can say now?”
“W-what…what do you mean?”
“When you returned, why didn’t you tell me?”
“There was so much going on and I…”

“Come with me.”
“I don’t want to go.”
[He broke off of her. Rin quickly grabbed his arm again as he brushed her hands off of his heavily causing her to fall down]
“Rin…”
[Feng kneels down to help her]
“Are you hurt?”

[Feng placed the first aid kit back as he walks over to Rinya]
“I’m going to be out late, so don’t wait for me.”
“Where are you going?”
“Don’t worry. I won’t leave you here.”
[Rin smiled as he smiled to her then left]

“Everything is going perfectly," Rinya said.
“How about Feng, is he being mean to you?" Grandma asked.
“No grandma, don’t worry.”
“I can never trust that boy, and you shouldn’t trust him either.”
[Rin giggled a little]
“Woman, stop phoning those two. They are barely wedded, they still need their alone time,” grandpa shouted in the background.

[Yongchai walked up to Reena]
“Wanna have dinner with me?”
“Why would I want to have dinner with you?”
“Hmm…let’s see. I’m handsome, yet generous and most of all I like you.”
[He walks closer to her as she pushed him away and he started chuckling]

“Ay…”
“Ah…”
[Yongchai pulled her along with him as he fell down and she landed on top of him as their lips touches. His eyes were wide open as hers were too. She quickly rose up and turned away not believing what just happen. He rose up and started chuckling again]
“Thanks babe, that was sweet.”
[Reena turned around and glared at him]
“You…you purposely did this huh?!”

[Mrs. Reechiwut looked at Win then to her daughter]
“Looks like he’s searching for a job, sweetie, but what employer would want to heir a person like him.”
[She and Vill chuckled as Win tried to ignore them]
“The person that wants him must be blind,” Vill chuckled.
[Cheewin turns around]
“Mind restating what you just said.”

[Waan headed down to the dinning hall where Feng awaited her. She walked in and caught sight of Feng on a far east end table. She walked up to the table and sat down]
“What is it that you still wanted to tell me?”
[She sniffed his breath]
“Feng are you drunk?”

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Feng and Rin were cute in here. Funny how he made her carry all the bags. :D cute...
Haha Grandma W didn't tell anyone Feng and Rin were going on their honeymoon
Vill...argh so annoying. don't u see Feng don't even want you.
Waan, she's back and with a man too?
Feng is so nice lol

oh no, they saw each other....can't wait

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
This chapter is cutie and sad a bit at the being. I hope nothing gose wrong when Feng tell Rin that she saw Wann. Seem like something happened to Wann.