Destined by Heaven

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Yongchai & Ree are just so cute & funny.
Love how they are towards each other!
He wanna divorce her & yet he's being all sweet & nice to her at their honeymoon.
Now he saw Waan & she ain't back by herself too ^.^
Villy, like seriously.
Get over it.
Feng ain't wanna be with you then, he ain't wanna be with you now!
Feng is totally falling for Rin without even knowing it <3

---

Jeeja, I know what you mean.
I haven't been around for weeks.
Have so much reading & writing to catch up on.
Lmao.

---

Can't wait for more!!!

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
^^^that's the kind of guy that I dislike, but only if it was Bie then there will be an exception.
Feng is in falling for her, but he's trying to keep away from his feelings at the same time.
I feel Waan might be just like Vill. I'm not like them already.
Can't wait to find out what Feng will do, who will he choose and what is Waan doing back with another man for???????????????

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i'm trying to update all three this week end, DBH, V & my chapter of HB.
Thanks for the comments.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
are all the people getting cuter or what?
yongchai and reena are adorable. i lovee everytime they meet.
the honeymoon was amazing. haha :)
continue please...
keep writing, jeeja :)

jeeja

New Casts Intro/Info:

~Tai Chutima as

Waan Wenchaiyoot/Taktampetch : A girl who helped out Feng when he was still studying in New York. She and he made a promise to get married after she returns, but as he left, she fell in love with another man. After she returns and met Feng again, she was already married to Shin, but was also unaware that Feng had already married too. A loving and kind hearted person, but can easily be torn apart and lied too.

~Techin Chayuti as

Shin Taktampetch : The husband of Waan, who knows nothing of her previous relationship with Feng. A gentle and generous man, also a loving husband.

~Dew Arisara as

Patrisa Veetahwat : Vill’s best friend, also known as the gossiper for her.

jeeja

Chapter 13:
Rin the Projection

[Feng was still staring at Waan as Shin walked up from behind her]
“Waan.”
[Waan turns around as Feng looks at who just called her]
“Shin.”
[He wrapped his arm around her waist as he smiled to her. She smiled to Shin then back to Feng who was still staring at them]
“Shin, I forgot something in my room. I’m gonna go back and fetch it.”
“I’ll do it.”
“No, you can head on to the car first.”
“Okay. Hurry though, we might be late.”
[Waan nodded as Shin walked out. Feng stood there glaring at Waan. He couldn’t believe that she’s back and here with someone else when he’s been waiting for her the whole time]

(Moments later…)

[Feng and Waan were outside near a palm tree where they chatted. Rinya watched them from afar, she didn’t want to go up to close or Feng might noticed her]
“How have you been?”
[Feng kept glaring at her. She knew he was unhappy]
“I’m sorry Feng, but I…”
“Sorry…Is that all you can say now?”
“W-what…what do you mean?”
“When you returned, why didn’t you tell me?”
“There was so much going on and I…”
“Waan…Waan…where are you?” Shin called.
[Waan looked and saw Shin coming up]
“Let’s meet up later in the dinning hall of the hotel.”
[Waan dashed away to Shin as Feng turns and stared at them]
“Where were you? I was worried.”
“I met an old friend and we started chatting. Sorry.”
“It’s okay, let’s go then.”
[Waan nodded as Shin pulled her away. She turns around and looked to Feng as he looked away. Then she and Shin left. They walked off as Rinya walked over to Feng. He was still standing there glaring at the shoreline]
“I’ve been looking all over the dinning hall for you and now that I’ve found you, I’m starving,” Rinya lied.
[Feng looks to her then turns away]
“If you’re hungry you can go on ahead and eat first.”
“How about we go together?” she insisted.
[Feng glared at her]
“What’s wrong? It looked as if you just killed someone.”
“Rinya, I’m not in the mood for jokes. Can I just be alone for a while?”
[Feng turns away and walked off. Rin looked at him thinking, “He’s probably mad about what Waan told him, what can I do to cheer him up?” Rin thought for a while then chased up after Feng]
“Feng…Feng…wait up.”
[She finally caught up]
“Let’s go somewhere.”
“Go away; I want to be alone right now.”
“I know a place where we can go and have fun.”
“I said I want to be alone!”
[Rinya paused as Feng continues to walk forward. She looks at him again then walked over and grabbed his arm]
“Come with me.”
“I don’t want to go.”
[He broke off of her. Rin quickly grabbed his arm again as he brushed her hands off of his heavily causing her to fall down]
“Rin…”
[Feng kneels down to help her]
“Are you hurt?”
[She looks at him]
“No, I’m fine. If you want to be alone, then I’ll let you to be alone. I’m sorry I’ve bother your time.”
[She rose up as her foot landed on a piece of broken glass]
“Ouch.”
[Feng kneels back down and looked at her foot. Her foot was bleeding as he threw away the piece of glass]
“Here let me help you.”
“It’s okay, I can go in alone.”
“Stop being so stubborn.”
[He quickly carried her back to the hotel. He lay her down on the sofa as he checked her foot]
“It’s a small cut. I’ll help you bandage that.”
[He left to get the first aid kit and walked back. He sat on the table and places her foot on his lap. He wiped the blood cleanly with the tissue then put some iodine on her cut. She watched carefully at how Feng could change so fast. He bandages her foot and wrapped it]
“There I’m done.”
“Thanks.”
[Feng placed the first aid kit back as he walks over to Rinya]
“I’m going to be out late, so don’t wait for me.”
“Where are you going?”
“Don’t worry. I won’t leave you here.”
[Rin smiled as he smiled to her then left]

[Feng walked over to the elevator as he saw a waitress pushing a cart of food along side him. He quickly paused and turned towards the waitress]
“Excuse me.”
[The waitress turns to Feng]
“How may I help you sir?”
“Are you delivering breakfast?”
[The waitress nodded]
“I want to make a request.”

[Grandma Wongnaboot was up and early doing her morning exercise. While she was still exercising she phoned Rinya and Feng]

[Rinya walked into the bedroom to grab her wallet so she could get something to eat for breakfast. She grabbed her wallet as her cell phone started to ring. She picks it up and noticed it was Grandma W]
“Hello grandma.”
“Oh sweetie, how’s the honeymoon so far?”
“Everything is going perfectly.”
“How about Feng, is he being mean to you?”
“No grandma, don’t worry.”
“I can never trust that boy, and you shouldn’t trust him either.”
[Rin giggled a little]
“Woman, stop phoning those two. They are barely wedded, they still need their alone time,” grandpa shouted in the background.
“Alright old man.”
[Rinya laughed at how adorable grandma and grandpa were]
“Okay darling, we’ll see you two in two weeks. Have fun and remember…”
“Remember what?”
“Oh you know…the thing…”
“What thing?”
“Hurry woman,” grandpa shouted again.
“Alright already, I’m hanging up are you happy now.”
[Grandma hung up on Rin as Rin kept smiling about her and grandpa. She then walked out and headed for the door. She reached for the knob as there was a knock on the door]
“Who could that be?”
[Rinya opened the door to find a waitress with a cart of food]
“Are you Miss Rinya?”
[Rin nodded as the waitress pushed in the cart and set the plates of food on the table the pulled the cart out]
“Umm…excuse me, but I didn’t…”
“Here, he left this for you.”
[The waitress handed her a note then left off with her cart. Rinya closed the door as she opened up the note and read it, “Sorry I was being moody this morning and forgot about our breakfast date, but accept this as an apology. –Feng”
[Rinya smiled as she opened up the covered plates and found some delicious hot cakes with sausages and everything else too]
“This is too much for one person to finish.”

(Later that day…)

“Bye Ella, see you tomorrow.”
“You too.”
[Reena walked out of Ella’s Beauty Salon as she noticed someone parked right in front of the salon]
“Good day there beautiful.”
[Reena crossed her arms as she rolled her eyes]
“What are you doing here for?”
“Nothing…I was only passing by.”
“Oh really…”
[Yongchai walked up to her]
“Wanna have dinner with me?”
“Why would I want to have dinner with you?”
“Hmm…let’s see. I’m handsome, yet generous and most of all I like you.”
[He walks closer to her as she pushed him away and he started chuckling]
“Hey, that’s not funny.”
[Still Yongchai continues as Reena glared at him then stumbled off to her car]
“Wait, I was only joking.”
[He followed her. She opened the door to her car as Yongchai pushed it back]
“How about we talk it thoroughly?”
[Reena backed a little and stared at him]
“Talk about what?”
“Let’s see…”
[Reena looked around as Yongchai kept staring at her]
“Pervert, you perverted stalker!”
[She began hitting him with her bag]
“Hey…hey…yo…stop. I didn’t mean it in that way.”
[Yongchai backed a little as Reena still kept hitting him. He backed a little more as the back of his heel tipped on a piece of uneven curve]
“Ay…”
“Ah…”
[Yongchai pulled her along with him as he fell down and she landed on top of him as their lips touches. His eyes were wide open as hers were too. She quickly rose up and turned away not believing what just happen. He rose up and started chuckling again]
“Thanks babe, that was sweet.”
[Reena turned around and glared at him]
“You…you purposely did this huh?!”
“Hey, hey…don’t blame me; I wasn’t the one on top of you.”
“You…You…”
[He smirked and shrugged his shoulder. Reena pointed her finger at him]
“I’ll…I’ll…”
“You’ll what?”
“You’re going to see it.”
[She marched off into her vehicle as she slammed the door after her. Yongchai followed behind and stared at her through the window. Reena seat belted herself as she locked the door and looked up at Yongchai as he blew a kiss to her and winked his eye. He was signaling again for her to call him. She sticks out her tongue at him and drove off]
“Bye see ya soon.”
[Reena could still see Yongchai waving to her in the view mirror. She touched her lips]
“That stupid Yongchai. He’s gonna pay for stealing that kiss.”
[Yongchai stopped waving as he thought about that kiss just now. It felt different, unlike the other kisses he had before. He smiled again then headed into his car]

[At Siam Square/ Villyna and her mother were out shopping for some clothes]
“Mom, have you phone dad? He’s been out of the house for a few days now.”
“Who cares about your father? Let him do what he wants, right now our number one goal is to get Feng back.”
[Vill smiled as she and her mom entered a shop and bumped into Cheewin]
“Gosh, people these days don’t even have eyes.”
[Cheewin picked up his folder as he apologizes to them]
“Sorry.”
[Mrs. Reechiwut looked at Win then to her daughter]
“Looks like he’s searching for a job, sweetie, but what employer would want to heir a person like him.”
[She and Vill chuckled as Win tried to ignore them]
“The person that wants him must be blind,” Vill chuckled.
[Cheewin turns around]
“Mind restating what you just said.”
[Vill glowered at him]
“Blind…ha…haha…” Mrs. Reechiwut laughed, “Vill that was a good one.”
[Cheewin smirked]
“Blind is your daughter, the one who wanted me in the first place.”
[Win bumped passed Villyna’s shoulder and walked off. Vill followed after him]
“How do you feel now Win? Rin’s already married; it’s too late for you. Now no one surely wants you at all.”
[Win stopped and turns to her]
“What do you mean by me?”
“Feng didn’t want you either, so I’m not the only one left here without anyone wanting me.”
“Win!”
[Win ignored her as he walked away]
“Ahhh….ahhhhh….”
[Mrs. Reechiwut rushed up to her daughter]
“Sweetie, what’s wrong?”
“Mom…mom…I can’t take it anymore.”
“Take what sweetie?”
“I’m going to make Feng mine and only mine.”

[Rinya walked out onto the balcony and stared at the shoreline from up on the third floor. She took a deep breath and smelled in the salty, but yet refreshing air. She looked at the setting sun, it was beautiful. Rin decided to go down and get a closer view near the shoreline. She exited the hotel as Waan and Shin entered in. They walked up to their room as Shin lie on the sofa and fell asleep]
“Shin, are you hungry?”
[Shin didn’t reply]
“Shin…Shin…”
[Waan walked over to the sofa as she saw Shin fast asleep. She smiled and walked over to his side and kneel down]
“I’m sorry Shin that I’ve been hiding some things from you, but some things are just better kept in that way. Sleep tight, I’ll be right back.”
[Waan kissed him on the cheek as her eyes began to water. She walked over to the door and left off. Waan headed down to the dinning hall where Feng awaited her. She walked in and caught sight of Feng on a far east end table. She walked up to the table and sat down]
“What is it that you still wanted to tell me?”
[She sniffed his breath]
“Feng are you drunk?”

“Wow…the sun is setting. This is the most beautiful sight I’ve ever seen. Feng don’t you…”
[Rinya quickly remembered she was there alone. She frowned, but then smiled again]
“Hopefully Feng’s okay by now.”
[She watched constantly as the sun set below the horizon]

“I’m sorry that I couldn’t keep our promise. I knew it would hurt you, so I decided not to ever see you again. I hope you can understand me, I don’t want Shin to misunderstand us.”
“Shin…” Feng laughed half drunken, “for Shin, you were willing to keep me waiting even if it would mean if I had to wait forever for you to return. You think that I would be stupid enough to keep waiting for you too huh?”
[Waan stared at him weirdly]
“Feng, what is wrong with you?”
“There is nothing wrong with me. I’ve always been this way.”
“But you’re not the same old Feng I’ve used to known.”
“How can I be the same if you’re not the same Waan I’ve used to known too?”
[Waan’s eyes began to water]
“Okay…I see it now. So let’s end it here.”
“No…we’ve already ended,” Feng interrupted her. “I’ve waited faithfully for you thinking that you would do the same for me too, but you couldn’t see what I had to go through, I did everything against my parents’ will because I wanted to wait until the day you return, but that day seemed too had ended long ago.”
[Waan’s tears rumbled down her cheeks]
“I’m sorry that I’ve kept you waiting even though I’ve been married to Shin.”
[Feng quickly looked up at her]
“Married? You…you’re married to him?”
[Waan nodded]

[Rinya walked into the hotel from the shore as Patrisa caught sight of her. She walked happily into the elevator as Pat closely glared at her]
“Rin…that is Rinya. If she’s here then that means…oh no, I have to call Vill and tell her?”

[Back to Feng and Waan]
“I remembered I promised to you that we’ll get married as soon as I returned, but during your absences beside me, my heart started to change and I eventually took in the person who was closes to me. Also since we parted, I didn’t hear anything from you nor did you call to ask how I was doing. Then Shin started to get into my life and I accepted him in. I knew I should have ended our promise earlier, but I couldn’t think of what to tell you at that time.”
[Feng looked her in the eyes, “What, I didn’t call, she was the one who didn’t pick up?”]
“During those times, I didn’t want to bother your studies so I didn’t call. I rather you finish fast and come home then let you waste them on me.”
“Feng, I’m sor….”
“Waan, do you love him?” Feng interrupted her.”
“All I know right now is that I don’t want him to misunderstand us, I’m scared to hurt him.”
[Waan began to cry harder]
“I understand. Maybe we were just meant to be friends.”
[Waan looked up and Feng was smiling at her]
“I’m happy for you that you’ve found someone to take care of you for the rest of your life. I wish you and Shin the best from my heart. Since you’ve chosen him, you should never give him up even if it means you’ll have to endure it. (He’s using Rinya’s Grandma’s words) Enduring, it’s the only thing that you two have to do to surpass the problems in life. Don’t cry anymore.”
[Feng wanted to cheer her up though deeply inside he is crying himself too. Waan wiped her tears and smiled back to Feng]
“Thanks Feng. I’m glad I had a friend like you too. Hopefully one day you can find the perfect soul mate to stand beside you too. Love and fate is very unpredictable.”
[Feng looked up to her and thought about his grandma’s words, “Sometimes things are destined to be in some ways that we can never predict. I believe you and Rin share the same destiny.” He quickly rose up]
“I’m sorry Waan.”
“Wait Feng.”
[Waan grabbed his hand. He turns back around and looks at her]
“I’m…”
“I’m sorry Waan, but like you said that love and fate is very unpredictable. I barely realized that sometimes you may never know that heaven has been beside you all along.”
[He quickly hugs her]
“Feng…”
[Waan hugs him tightly as he remembered his limits]
“I’m sorry, but I just wanted to thank you.”
[Waan was confused; Feng is acting so different now. First he was mad, then he was sorry and now he’s thanking her for sometimes she’s unaware of]
“Thank me for what?”
“For helping me and opening my eyes to see that I’m also at fault.”
[Feng just realized that he’s married to Rin, he also lied to Waan too]
“It’s okay, but can we still be friends?”
[Feng nodded]
“Sometimes…”
[Waan looked to see what Feng had to say. Feng was different; he’s not speaking his mind]
“Sometimes you may never know that the best thing that you needed already happened in life. Sorry Waan, but I have to go.”
[Feng dashed off to the side where he paused and looked back at Waan. “I’m sorry, but I’m also a married man. Some secrets are better off hidden.”]
“Feng, he’s so happy now. I feel more relief.”
[Waan smiled]

[Patrisa was on the phone with Vill. She and Vill are close friends]
“Vill, I’m here at Pattaya and guest who I saw?”
“Like I care.”
“How could you not care, that Rinya is here with Cheewin?”
“What Rinya is at Pattaya?!”
“No duh, that’s what I’ve been trying to tell you.”
“Thanks Pat, I’ll be there tomorrow morning.”
“Hey…hey…I…”
[Vill quickly hanged up as she ran over to her mother]
“Mom…mom…!”
“What is it sweetie?”
“I know where Feng went to. I’m gonna go after them and ruined their sweet moments.”
“That’s my girls. So where exactly is Feng?”
“He’s at Pattaya.”
[Vill smiled wickedly]

[Feng walked up to the door, everything is a blur to him now. He was a still little drunk, with the blurriness he could only reach to the door. Unable to slide the card he just sat down and knocked on the door and at the same time calling Rin’s name. Rinya just finished taking a shower as she walked out of the bathroom while wiping her hair with the towel. She heard shouts and whispers of her name]
“Who’s calling me?”
[Now she’s haring knocks from outside]
“That can’t be Feng.”
“Rin open the door, it’s me…Feng.”
“Feng!”
[Rin quickly ran to the door and saw Feng laying there beside the door. She kneels down and fell his head. He’s not only drunk, but also has a fever too. She took his hand and wrapped around her shoulder as she helped him up and walked inside the room and closed the door behind them. She walked him over to the bed and placed him down as she picked up his feet and placed them on the bed too. Then she sat down beside the bed and placed her palm on his forehead again]
“Feng, what’s wrong with you? Where did you go today?”
[Rin got up and was about to go get a bowl of water and a towel as Feng grabbed her hand]
“Don’t leave; I don’t want to be along again.”
“Feng, you’re not alone.”
[Feng pulled her hand as she sat her bottoms on the bed. Rin was frighten by his motion, but yet he quickly hugged her]
“Please don’t leave me; I don’t want to be alone again.”
[Rin thought about what he said as she hugged him too]
“Feng, remember that what ever is going on, we’re in this together.”
[Rin knew deeply in her that Feng must have gone to see Waan again]

2 B Continue Chapter 14!

“My family was never a family to begin with. My mother told me that I was only an accident, they never intended to have me in the first place.”
[Rinya thought, “what kind of parents doesn’t intend to have a child?”]
“Since the day I was born to today, my grandma cared for me. She was the only one trying her best to make me happy, while my parents…they were only focusing on business and money. If I was not their child, I would have been sold off as their trademark too.”
[Somehow Rin felt that Feng wasn’t sleep talking at all, but she never really saw this sadness in him before. She had always thought he was just all about money like his parents and everyone else, but all Feng ever needed was just someone to listen to him]
“Nobody ever understands me. Everything I do was always wrong even when they didn’t even looked at it too, but then when it came to the arrange marriage, I didn’t know, but I just couldn’t agreed to marrying someone I didn’t know nor love. Then if you look at it again, I don’t even know why I decided to marry you instead, when I haven’t even known you or her yet.”

[Rin looks back at him]
“Since the day I might you, Waan was gone from my heart. I didn’t feel the need to wait for her anymore; I didn’t feel the wanting to have her in my life too. All I saw before me at those times was this happy shining sun that kept smiling. A smile I didn’t want to turn into a frown at all.”
[Rin giggled as her eyes began to water. She thought to herself, “Feng can also be so cute at times too. No one had ever said anything like that to me before.”]
“I’ve decided to be the best husband you’ll have in this short little time that we’ll spend together. I don’t want to regret every minute of being with you.”

“What happened to me? Where’s Rin or did we…?”
[He looked at his clothes and he was only in his t-shirt and sweats]
“Think Feng…..THINK…”
[Feng closed his eyes tightly as he tried to remember what happened last night. All he remembered was hugging Rin then giving her a kiss and then…]
“Oh NO! What have I done? Rin will never forgive me now.”

“Help…help me…”
[Rinya could swim, but the salty sea was stinging her foot badly. She was unable to move]
“Help…help me someone…”
“Go help her honey?” his wife said.
“But I don’t know how to swim?”
“OMG! Help…help…who have someone drowning over here…help….!”

“Where can she be?”
[Feng scratched his head as he turns around and saw the couple near the bridge screaming and yelling for help. He looked closely and noticed Rin was drowning]
“RINYA!”

“Rin…Rin can you hear me?”
[Rin turns and started choking out some water as Feng pulled her up and hugged her tightly in his arms]
“Don’t scare me like that again. I’m sorry for what I did, but please don’t torture yourself like this.”
[Rinya was still coughing out the salty sea water and wasn’t paying much attention to him]

[Feng carried Rinya to the entrance as Patrisa saw them]
“That’s Rin, but who is him? He’s quiet handsome.”
[Pat smiled]
“But wait until Vill show up, I’m sorry but Rin, you’re little fun is over.”
[She puts on her sunglasses as she walked out and bumped into Vill]
“Watch it!” they both said.
[Pat glared at Vill as Vill glared at her too]
“Pat!”
“Vill!”

in the next few chapters, Grandma W n Rinya will be playing with Feng's heart a little, just to see if he is a lovable husband.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
they're gonna be playing with his heart, haha :)
i can't wait :) this is gonna be fun.

okay, my long comments:
I love Yongchai and Reene. Accident kiss, haha :)
Yongchai was just like, "Thanks babe, that was sweet."
i was like, haha, omgg :D

I seriously lovee Ah Feng and Rinya.
...next chapter...did they sleep together?
omgg, :D poor Rinya. What did Ah Feng do now?

their honeymoon :)
ergg, Vill going to ruin the whole honeymoon.
she sucks :(

lovee the preview like always xD

Ah Feng's heartbroken from Waan but she already got married !!
wow.., :eek:
still, I love Ah Feng and Rinya :) great chapter, actually all your chapters are great.
good job, jeeja. keep up the GREAT work !! :)

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^^^ HJK said it all.

I'm loving Yongchai and Reena too. That kiss was like OMG, so cute!
Feng such a loving husband, and yet that spoiler is so teasing me, I can't wait to read the next chapter, lots of things will happen.
Can't wait to see wat grandma and Rin will do with Feng's heart.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Aw, the accidental kiss with Yongchai & Reena was just super cute! I was feeling all smitten up. Heehee. They're just too cute! Reena, playing her hard to get & Yongchai just never gave up!

Ah, finally Feng realized what a good treasure he has with him all along, tho it took him a while to realize it. I swear Feng is like bipolar a lot of times. One minute he's good and the next he's bad. (if he were a girl, I'd think he be on his monthly thing. LOL)

The preview to next chapter got me all hyped up! I'm feeling some RARW moment is going to happen & it'll be a give in by Rin!!

Vill is a total happiness killer! She really need to get lost for good! Love the words that Win said to her when they bumped into each other. Every word he said were so true!

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
the story is great and cute...
and well,
to tell the truth...
i'm falling in love... :wub:
keep it up jeeja...lol...
and huajai's comments are really long...o_O...
lol...

jeeja

Chapter 14:
Sparks of Love

[Rinya felt like babysitting a big baby, but what she didn’t really expect was to hear Feng’s whole life story. He wasn’t even fully drunk, but that fever was just too high on him. Rin was gently wiping him with the towel to cool down the heat in his body as he drunkenly and sleepily told her his sadness]
“My family was never a family to begin with. My mother told me that I was only an accident, they never intended to have me in the first place.”
[Rinya thought, “what kind of parents doesn’t intend to have a child?”]
“Since the day I was born to today, my grandma cared for me. She was the only one trying her best to make me happy, while my parents…they were only focusing on business and money. If I was not their child, I would have been sold off as their trademark too.”
[Somehow Rin felt that Feng wasn’t sleep talking at all, but she never really saw this sadness in him before. She had always thought he was just all about money like his parents and everyone else, but all Feng ever needed was just someone to listen to him]
“Nobody ever understands me. Everything I do was always wrong even when they didn’t even looked at it too, but then when it came to the arrange marriage, I didn’t know, but I just couldn’t agreed to marrying someone I didn’t know nor love. Then if you look at it again, I don’t even know why I decided to marry you instead, when I haven’t even known you or her yet.”
[Rin looked at him, his eyes were closed, but yet his mouth kept moving]
“Feng…Feng…”
[She tried to wake him up]
“Rin, I’m not asleep yet. I know you’re there. I’m just tired.”
[Rin sat there and just listened as he talked]
“I went to see Waan just now. She’s back already, but she’s a married woman.”
“Feng…I…”
“I know you’re going to say you pity me, but I pitied myself for being so stupid in the past few years. I wasted my time, when she was off with the person she loved.”
“No Feng, you’re not stupid, you waited faithfully for her. You were faithful.”
“No, I’m not so faithful myself too. I just realized I’m also a married man.”
[Rin looked at him as he opens his eyes]
“My grandma was right when she said you and I shared the same destiny.”
“Hmm…” Rin was confused, “Feng are you alright?”
[Feng smiled with his sleepily eyes]
“Thanks Rinya. Thanks for helping me to let go of Waan.”
[Rin was thinking in her mind, “What? I didn’t do anything?”]
“Rin…”
[Rin looks back at him]
“Since the day I might you, Waan was gone from my heart. I didn’t feel the need to wait for her anymore; I didn’t feel the wanting to have her in my life too. All I saw before me at those times was this happy shining sun that kept smiling. A smile I didn’t want to turn into a frown at all.”
[Rin giggled as her eyes began to water. She thought to herself, “Feng can also be so cute at times too and no one had ever said anything like that to her before.”]
“Though I hardly knew who you were, but within that one month we shared together, I felt like I found the little piece of heaven within me that had always been by my side. You brought my family together for once and for the first time in my life, my father agreed on something I decided to do on my own and it was choosing you as my bride. I don’t know if you ever knew this, but it’s not that I never wanted to marry you…I actually intended too.”
[Rin turns towards him as tears rumbled down her cheeks as she wiped them, she thought to herself, “Feng is drunk, but it’s only once in a while that a drunken man would be so kind to her.”]
“Sometimes when I look at her I wanted to tell her, ‘Rin do you know that you’re still so childish. Grow up and stand up for yourself, there is no one in life that will stand for you always.”
[Rin smiled turned into a glared, “Even when he’s asleep, he’s still talking crap about me too.”]
“When I look at her, she’s so small and short.”
[Rin glared at him while she still tried to hold a slight smile across her face]
“But then again…every time I look at her, I feel the need to protect her and stand beside her. I never want to break that smile. Plus I always wanted to remind those people who treated her badly that they will go to hell for making a little girl who didn’t do anything wrong cry.”
[Rin’s tears rumbled down her cheeks as she continued to wipe them away, “Feng thanks for cheering me up. This may be the happiest short marriage in my life.”]
“Rin…”
[Rin turns towards him as he opens his eyes again and looked at her]
“I think I…”
[He looked Rin in the eyes as he could see the sparkling teary eyes of hers. He wiped her tears and smiled]
“I’ve decided to be the best husband you’ll have in this short little time that we’ll spend together. I don’t want to regret every minute of being with you.”
[Rinya smiled in tears as she closed her eyes, that was the sweetest thing anyone had every told her. She thought deeply inside of her, “Feng, I knew letting you sink deeply into my heart was going to be painful, but whatever happens, I’m willing to endure it because of you, but Feng did you know that you were the first to treat me like a human being other than my family and your grandma. You showed me both side of good and bad, you showed me how to be independent and most of all you showed me how to love someone truly from the depths of my heart. Feng I don’t know how short or long this marriage will last, but for right now I just want to freeze the time.” She opened up her eyes again as she saw Feng still starring into her eyes]
“Rin…don’t leave me.”
“We’re in this together Feng; I’ll never leave you alone.”
[Feng smiled as Rin spotted some droplets of tears sneaking down his eyes. He pulled her closer to him as he gave her a kiss on the forehead then he planted a kiss upon her lips as the night faded away]

(Next Day…)

[Feng was still asleep as he could feel the sunrays burn through the curtains. He rolls around in bed then realized he was sleeping on the bed. He suddenly woke up and sat straight up while rubbing his eyes]
“What happened to me? Where’s Rin or did we…?”
[He looked at his clothes and he was only in his t-shirt and sweats]
“Think Feng…..THINK…”
[Feng closed his eyes tightly as he tried to remember what happened last night. All he remembered was hugging Rin then giving her a kiss and then…]
“Oh NO! What have I done? Rin will never forgive me now.”

(While down in the entrance…)

“Excuse me,” Rinya asked the counter lady, “do you do dry cleaning here?”
“Yes, just head on to the right and make a left and theirs a dry cleaning room.”
“Thanks.”
[Rinya walked over as she smelled the shirt again]
“Yuck…Feng is such a child. Good thing I parted from him or else…yuck why am I even thinking about that.”
[She continued on as she toss Feng’s pants to her other arm and something fell down. She looked down and saw Feng’s wallet open up. Their was a picture of him and Waan together. She picked up the wallet and glanced at their photo]
“Feng really misses her.”
[She then closed up the wallet and continues along]

[Feng got out of bed as quickly as possible and walked out to find Rin]
“Rin…”
[He searched the room, but Rin was no where. Then he checked the restroom]
“Rin…”
[Feng looked around and thought, “Where did she go to?” Feng was about to walk out as he saw a note on the door that stated, “Rise and shine Feng. If you’re hungry there’s breakfast on the table, so don’t wait for me.” Feng walked out and noticed the food on the table]
“Rin’s not the kind that would leave notes behind unless…”
[He looked at the note and read the last line again, “Don’t wait for me.”]
“No it can’t be…”
[Feng quickly dashed to the room and put on his shirt and got in some shorts as he went out looking for Rin]

[After dropping off the shirt at the dry cleaning room, Rin headed to the shoreline. Her foot was still bandage so she remembered to keep away from the salty sea water. She walked along the little wooden bridge that goes only three fourths out into the ocean. She was half way when she saw a cute couple taking pictures. She smiled as she walked by them]
“Umm excuse me miss.”
[Rinya turns around again]
“Can you take a picture of me and my wife please?”
“Sure.”
[Rinya took the camera as the couple cuddle up and smiled towards her]
“One…two…three…cheeze!”
[Rin took a photo]
“Another one please, Miss.”
[Rinya nodded. They did a funny pose as Rinya backed a little closer to the edge]
“One…two…three…cheeze!”
[Another shot]
“One more and that’s it. Funny pose sweetie,” the man said to his wife.
[Rinya backed a little further as she the tip of her heel was on the edge]
“Oh Miss, can you get it from head to toe please.”
“Okay.”
[Rinya backed a little more as she started to lose her balance]
“One…”

[Feng walked out into the shore as he couldn’t catch a sight of Rin at all]
“Rin…” he shouted.
[He continued to look around]

“Two…”
[She backed a little more]
“Three…ahhhhh!”
[Rin lost her balance as she fell into the sea. The man quickly grabbed his camera before it fell in as he handed it to his wife]
“Help…help me…”
[Rinya could swim, but the salty sea was stinging her foot badly. She was unable to move]
“Help…help me someone…”
“Go help her honey?” his wife said.
“But I don’t know how to swim?”
“OMG! Help…help…who have someone drowning over here…help….!”

“Where can she be?”
[Feng scratched his head as he turns around and saw the couple near the bridge screaming and yelling for help. He looked closely and noticed Rin was drowning]
“RINYA!”
[Feng quickly ran towards the water and jumped in as he swam as fast as he could to where Rin was at. He quickly wrapped his arm around her and dragged her towards shore as the couple on the bridge followed after them. Feng placed Rin on the shore and patted her cheeks]
“Rin…Rin can you hear me?”
[Rin turns and started choking out some water as Feng pulled her up and hugged her tightly in his arms]
“Don’t scare me like that again. I’m sorry for what I did, but please don’t torture yourself like this.”
[Rinya was still coughing out the salty sea water and wasn’t paying much attention to him as the two couple ran up to them]
“Miss, are you okay?” the husband asked.
“Don’t worry, I’m fine,” Rinya replied.
“Come let’s go in, your wet, you might get sick.”
[Feng carried her as the couple stared at them]
“Aw…he’s so sweet towards her. That little girl is so lucky to have a husband who at least knows how to swim incase she drowns he could save her, unlike me who is stuck with a husband who can’t swim, if I drown I guest we both will die.”
“I’ll never let you drown sweetie pie.”
“Oh really.”

[Feng carried Rinya to the entrance as Patrisa saw them]
“That’s Rin, but who is him? He’s quiet handsome.”
[Pat smiled]
“But wait until Vill shows up, I’m sorry but Rin, you’re little fun is over.”
[She puts on her sunglasses as she walked out and bumped into Vill]
“Watch it!” they both said.
[Pat glared at Vill as Vill glared at her too]
“Pat!”
“Vill!”

[At One Shot Studio/ Yongchai walked out of Feng’s office as an assistant walked up to him]
“Yong, you still haven’t finished these files.”
“There’s still more.”
[The assistant nodded]
“Gosh, I hate it when Feng’s out of his office, everything is just so complicated.”
“But you have to understand, he just got married.”
“Okay, let me see those files.”
[Yongchai took a look at the flies as his cell ringed. He picked it up and looked at who was calling. It was grandma]
“Excuse me.”
[He walked to the side and answered his call]
“Hello grandma, what do you need today? … What? A trip? … With Reena? … Okay, I’ll catch up with your guys later.”
[Yongchai hung up]
“What was that all about?” asked the assistant.
“I guess you’ll have to take care of this because I have to head out somewhere right now.”
“But…”
“If you have no clue, just leave it on Feng’s desk. I’ll deal with it later. Bye...”
[Yongchai waved bye as he exited the building]

(Back at Pattaya…)

[In Feng and Rin’s room/ Rin was done dressing as she walked out of the shower and coughed a little. Feng was worried as he walked up to her]
“Are you okay? Seems like you got a cold?”
“I’m fine, just kind of dizzy.”
“You should rest first. I’ll go get you some medication.”
“You don’t have too; I’ll be fine after I rest my head a little.”
“Then go rest.”
“But my hair is still wet; I’ll have to wait until it’s dry.”
“Let me help you.”
“It’s okay I can do.”
“No give me the towel.”
[Feng grabbed the towel and seated her on the sofa as he gently dried her hair]
“I’m sorry,” Feng apologize, “yesterday I wasn’t really speaking my mind to you.”
“Its fine, I didn’t think too much about it.”
“Hey!”
[He stopped drying her hair]
“How could last night not mean anything to you? What kind of woman are you anyway, how can you think that last night was just something unimportant?”
[Rinya was confused; she didn’t understand what Feng was trying to say to her]
“I don’t want to remember about what happen last night.”
[Feng threw the towel on the floor as he rose up from beside her]
“Then stop trying to hurt yourself because of what happened last night.”
“I’m not trying to do anything at all.”
“Rinya, what is wrong with you?”
“That’s strange; you never said something like that before.”
[Feng glared at her]
“I’m leaving and if you want to forget about last night you can.”
[He walked over to the door and opened it as he paused and turns back around]
“Don’t wait for me tonight because I’ll be late!”
[He slammed the door as he just stood outside]
“How can she say last night wasn’t important? Even though I couldn’t remember a thing, but I at least apologize for what I did. It was out first night together too, it can’t be that I can’t remember a thing.”
[The people walking by were thinking he was crazy. Some words should just be kept a secret]
“What are you guys looking at?”
“Just keep going honey, this man is insane,” they whispered, “he can’t even remembered if he slept with his wife or not.”
[Feng turned towards the door and kicked it as his foot began to hurt]
“S#*%!”
[While inside, Rin was still wondering what was wrong with Feng again]
“What’s gotten into him? Last night, how can last night be so important, all I remember is him vomiting all over the bed and I had to clean the bed and yuck…just thinking about it makes me want to vomit too. There is nothing special about cleaning up after him.”

[At the Sontitadakul’s house/ Today was Reena’s day off, so she’s staying home and caring for their grandma. Suddenly the door bell ringed. Reena dashed out to see who it was. She opened the gate as she saw Grandma Wongnaboot]
“Hello Ree!”
[Grandma W hugged her tightly]
“Hi grandma…”
[Reena grasped for some air as Grandma W released her]
“Come sweetie, let’s go inside. I want to go talk to your grandma.”
[Grandma W walked inside a Reena followed behind]
“Oh, hello my in-law! How are you doing these days?”
“I’m doing fine,” Grandma S replied.
[Grandma W gave Rin’s grandma a big hug]
“So Grandma W, what brings you here today?” Ree asked.
[Grandma Wongnaboot smiled]
“I’m taking you two on a trip. This will help your grandma to recover sooner.”

(Back at Pattaya…)

[Feng sat down on the shore and stared out into the waves. He was thinking about the time between him and Rinya. He wasn’t quite sure what was happening to his heart. Every thought about her was repeating over and over again and even the first time he kissed her was repeating in his own mind too]
“Why…why am I even thinking about Rin? I don’t even love her…I…I…god, there’s something wrong with me.”
[Feng lay down on the sand as he covered his eyes with his arm. His eyes were closed, but yet Rin’s image was still there. He could see her clearly smiling at him]
“Feng…”
“What was that?”
[Feng quickly sat straight up]
“Gosh, I must be going crazy. Rin’s asleep she can’t be here.”
“Feng!”
[Rinya patted his shoulder as he got a little shock and looked up to her]
“What are you doing here alone for?”
“I…I…I thought you were asleep.”
[Rin sat down beside him]
“I tried to fall asleep, but I couldn’t so I decided to join you. So what are you doing?”
[Feng stared at her lips as she smiled looking at him. He’s going insane]
“Feng…Feng…”
[Rin waved her hand back and forth and then turned around to see what Feng was staring at, but still he haven’t even blank]
“Feng!”
“What…what did you say?”
[Feng blanked a couple of times]
“Is there something wrong? Just a while ago you looked like you got possessed or something.”
[Feng rose up angrily]
“I think I’m sick. I’m gonna go sleep now.”
[Rin was confused]
“Good night,” Feng called.
[Rinya looked at him as he left quickly back to the hotel, she turns back and thought]
“Why dose he want to sleep right now? It’s only noon? What’s gotten into him these days?”
[Feng headed to the hotel as he stopped by a tree and hid himself. He took a few deep breaths as he released and inhale again]
“Feng…Feng…cool yourself down,” Feng said to himself, “don’t think in that kind of way. You don’t like Rin and you can’t like her. This marriage is gonna be over sometime soon. You can’t break the promise you made.”
[He tried to not think about for at least a minute]
“Rin is only a fake…Rin is only a fake…Rin is only a fake.”
[Feng hit his hand as he opened his eyes again. He caught sight of the bracelet Rin bought him and smiled and quickly he thought about Rin again]
“Damn it, this is harder than I thought.”
[He slammed his head against the tree]

[In Patrisa’s room/ Vill sat her bags aside and sat down on the bed as Patrisa sat opposite from her]
“Who did you said he was again?”
“He’s my fiancé,” Vill replied.
“How did he end up marrying Rin?”
“Because she’s pregnant.”
“Pregnant?”
“Yes, if not then he wouldn’t have married her at all.”
“It’s probably not his child too,” Pat added.
“I know that’s for sure. I’m not letting Rinya win easily. She and that child of hers’ can’t win over me.”
“So what are you planning to do?”
[Vill smiled wickedly]
“Watch and learn Pat.”
[Pat smiled too]

2 B Continue Chapter 15!

no spoilers yet...it'll b up later, but i got a photo spoiler for the next chap hehe :D

Thanks everyone for the comments, i'm inspired all the time by everyone's beautiful comments. XD

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
this is such a cute chapter. i'm really like this chapter. such a great turning point for some SPARKS of LOVE :p
Feng is super funny lol he can't even remember their FIRST NIGHT together haha
can this couple get any sweeter than this. i'm in love with this chapter.
and omg, the next chapter is gonna be awesome too. i love that pic!
but argh...Vill and now even Pat, there gonna ruin something for sure. i can already sense it.
WTH, she's gonna hurt Rin and her child, not cool...not cool, but lol Rin's was never pregnant to start with haha, but still Vill so wicked >_< @.@

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^^^I agreed with everyone above. This was a cute chapter and the pic is too CUTE!
lol no spoiler that is just sad, but the photo made up for it. I knew the next chapter will be another cute one.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
can't wait for next chapter.
that picture is so cute.
awww.., Yongchai and Reena going on a trip together.
mans, Ah Feng && Rinya are too cute.
lovee them. haha, i love Ah Feng talking to himself
&& he's thinking about the wrong thing.
tehee.., love it jeeja.