Destined by Heaven

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
thank you all for the comments. i was gonna update the spoiler for chapter 15, but decided to hold it back a bit long. this week i got some final projects due so it's probably gonna be Friday when i posted up this chapter, but hopefully i get the sopilers up for some of you. peace out my buddies :D

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I thought a post would equal spoilers, but none yet!!!!!
Hope you can get your school projects out of the way so we can read. Good luck JJ!

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
^^^lol i thought so too. i thought there would be another chapter by now. but school comes first so focus jj.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I think this is the longest time I've ever waited for a chapter lol...
Well I hope you're doing fine, and keeping up in school. I'll wait lol

jeeja

Chapter 15:
Destiny Interrupted

[Inside Feng and Rin’s room/ Feng has been asleep on the sofa since noon and it was already nine pm and he still hasn’t awake yet. Rinya entered into the room as she saw Feng still laying there]
“Wow, he’s quite a deep sleeper.”
[She looked up at the clock]
“It’s almost nine already?”
[She walked over to Feng and check him incase he was sick or something, because he’s been sleeping for too long. She check his forehead and he was normal]
“Hmm, I guess he’s just sleepily.”
[Rinya walked to the bed and grabbed a towel and left to the restroom, while Feng was talking in his dreams again. He was making some kissing noise as he smiled and giggled and he kept twisting and turning until he fell off the sofa and that suddenly awakes him]
“Where am I?”
[Feng looked around as he took a deep breath]
“For a second there I thought I kissed Rin again. Whew…good thing nothing happened this time.”
[Feng rose up from the ground as he headed to the restroom. Without knocking, he walked straight in as Rinya was still undressing]
“AAAAHHHHHH!”
[Rinya quickly covered herself (Good thing, she was only about to unbutton her shirt) as Feng closed the door]
“I must be dreaming again. Gosh, I’m seeing things now. I need to go wash my eyes.”
[Feng thought that he was only seeing things again as he opens the door again and saw Rin]
“Rin…!”
[She quickly punched him as he fell down]

(A few minute later…)

[Rinya was applying some vick’s cream onto his lower eye as he moaned]
“You’re short, small, but yet that punched knocked me right down.”
“Stop moving will you, I’m still trying to apply the cream onto your bruise.”
[Feng settled down as Rin rubbed the cream onto his lower eye; he stared at her constantly as he smiled]
“Why are you smiling?”
“Because you look bea…”
[Rin raised her fist up again]
“Nothing…I’m sorry I barged in without knocking, but it was kind of your fault for not locking the door too.”
“My fault? Didn’t your parents teach you to knock before you entered?”
[Feng got mad. He hated the talk about his parents because they were never there and never taught him anything. He rose up angrily]
“Yes, they never taught me anything. I’m rude and self-centered and I’ll always be that way.”
[Rin realized she said something wrong]
“I…I’m sorry Feng.”
“No, I’m sorry…”
“Huh?”
[Rin was confused. Feng is getting weird and weirder. Then he turns towards her]
“I’d thought about it and made up my mind.”
“Your mind?”
[He nodded]
“Yesterday…I just wanted you to know that I’ll never forget it even if it didn’t mean anything to you or even if I can’t even remember it.”
“Do you really want to know what happen?”
“It doesn’t matter because what matter most was that you were there beside me that whole night.”
[Rin smiled]
“I’ve finally made up my mind to confess my fault.”
“Confess?”
[He nodded as he grabbed her hand and pulled her over to the balcony where he pointed out to the night sky]
“I have a confession to make.”
[Rin looked at him]
“Do you believe that maybe we shared the same destiny?”
“We…as in us?”
“Yes us.”
“Maybe not.”
[Feng turns to her them back to the night sky]
“But I believed we share the same destiny.”
[Rin stared at him as he turns towards her and looked into her eyes too]
“Rin…I think I…I…”
“What are you going to say Feng?”
“I…I wanted to tell you that I…”
[She stared at him confusingly]
“Thank you Rin. Thanks for not leaving me alone when I needed someone the most.”
[She smiled]
“Don’t worry Feng. We’re friends; I can never leave a friend who’s in pain alone.”
“Friends?”
“We’ll of course. We aren’t OFFICIALLY MARRIED, so we’re friends who are helping out one another.”
[Feng chuckled]
“Friends…yeah…we’re friends.”
[She sock his arm as he rubbed his arm and laughed]
“Come here you little rascal…”
[He grabbed her by the head and messed up her hair as she laughed too. He lets her go as the two laughed at each other]
“You look funny,” they both said.
[They continue to giggle and chuckle]
“Thanks for messing up my hair.”
“And thanks for the bruise.”
[They giggled again]
“Come here.”
“What?”
[Feng open up his arms]
“A thank you hug.”
[Rin smiled brightly as she opens her arms and ran and hugged Feng too. He hugged her tightly and shook her side by side as their laughter filled the air. He releases her as her hair covered up her face from all that messing around. He chuckled as he helped brush her hair off her face. He glances again at that sweet lip he kissed last night. He placed his hands on her upper jaw and cupped her cheeks]
“You look funny like this.”
“Stop joking Feng.”
[He laughed as she then yawns]
“I think I’ll go sleep. I’m tired.”
“Okay, good night then.”
[Rin was about to walk in as she turns back to Feng]
“What about you? Aren’t you going to come in?”
“I’m gonna stay out her for a while.”
“Okay, good night then. Don’t stay too long, it’s chilly out here.”
[Feng nodded to her as she walked in. He looked up at the sky as he smiled]
“Friends…” he sighed, “hopefully that’s not the only thing that’s written down on our destiny.”
[Feng sighed again as he glared at the moon, while inside Rin covered herself with the blanket but she wasn’t asleep yet. She thought about what just happened and what Feng said, “But I believed we share the same destiny.”]
“Even if friendship is the only thing that is written down upon our destiny, I am glad that heaven destined me to have crossed paths with you,” she thought in her mind.
[She closed her eyes as she fell asleep, while Feng walked in from outside and closed the window door. He walked over to the bedroom and opens the door to see if Rin was asleep yet. The lights were off as the little light shined from behind him to where Rin was cuddling under the blankets. He smiled]
“Good night my little piece of heaven.”
[Then he closed the door]

(The next day…)

[At the Wongnaboot’s house/ Yongchai arrived and parked his car at the door. He walked out as Grandma W greeted him]
“Hello Yong, ready to go.”
[Yongchai looked around to see if Reena was there]
“Who are you looking for?”
[Yongchai looked back at grandma]
“So, is it only us.”
[Grandma smiled as Reena helped out her grandma and they walked froth to Grandma W and Yongchai]
“Only Reena and my in-law and you.”
[Yongchai smiled looking at Reena. She ignored him and rolled her eyes]
“If you’re all ready then let’s head out!”
[Grandma W smiled at they pack their things into Yongchai’s car and got in. She forced Reena to sit with Yongchai as she and Grandma S sat in the back]
“Wait woman!” Grandpa called.
[Grandma W got back out]
“If you’re taking Yongchai, then who will take care of Feng’s job?”
“You can.”
[Grandma smiled as she got in the car again. She waved bye to grandpa as they left]
“So grandma, where exactly are we heading too?” Reena asked.
“Don’t worry; you’ll know when we get there.”
[They drove out the gate]

(Back at Pattaya…)

[Feng got up early and was already well dressed. He walked over to Rin’s room and opens the door to check if she had awakened yet. Rin was still asleep as Feng walked over to her. He brushed his hand along her hair and smiled as he was about to kiss her forehead, but she squeeze her eyes a little and he quickly back away. She opens her eyes and rubs them as she yawned]
“Finally you’re awake.”
“Huh?”
[She quickly turns towards him]
“What…what are you doing in here for?” Rin asked.
[He smiled]
“Wake up sleepy head. You’re late.”
“Late?”
[He nodded]
“Come on, get up and get dress, we’re going somewhere today.”
“You’ll know when we get there. So hurry up. I give you twenty minutes.”
“Twenty minutes?”
“I’ll be down there, so hurry.”
[Feng left the room as Rinya rose up]
“What is he in a rush for?”
“Hey, I can hear that?” he yelled from outside.
[Rin glared at the door as she opened it and marched to the bathroom. She was brushing her teeth as Feng quickly opens the door]
“Hey!”
“Fifteen minutes left, I’m heading down now.”
[He quickly closed the door as she was still there staring at it. Then she washed her mouth and faces as Feng open the door to remind her again]
“I left something on your bed, change into that and hurry down.”
“Feng, why…”
“Ay, you only have eleven minutes left…bye.”
[He head out of the bathroom and was out of the room for sure this time. Rin walked out and thought weirdly about Feng’s attitude as she walked over to her room. She saw a gift bag as she opens it…]

[Down in the entrance/ Feng stood by a small palm tree with his back faced to the door and he was also whistling as his hands were stuck in his pockets. He then took out his right hand and peered at his watch as he glanced to the entrance]
“If you’re not down by five minutes, I’m coming to get you.”
[He peered to the door as he saw Waan coming out with Shin. The two were smiling at each other as Waan noticed him. She wasn’t quite sure why Feng was there. Shin carried their bags as she walked along glancing at Feng]
“Waan, where else do you want to go before we head back home?” Shin asked.
[Waan quickly turns back to him]
“What did you say Shin?”
“Where else do you want to go before we head on home?”
“I’ve had enough fun already, lets just head on home.”
[Shin nodded then continued on ahead as Waan looked back at Feng who wasn’t paying much attention to her. She decided to walk up to him and say good bye before she leaves off. She was about to reach Feng as someone else bumped into her and dropped down some stuff]
“I’m sorry,” Waan apologize.
[She helped pick up the stuff, while she still tries to glance at Feng. Feng looked at his watch again]
“Twenty minutes had passed and she not down yet. I guess she wants me to go get her then.”
[Feng quickly turns around as Rin walked out]
“I’m ready.”
[Feng gazed at her and smiled. He walked over and grabbed her hand]
“Ay, what are you doing?”
“I’m doing what I should have done three days ago.”
[Rin tried to pull her hand back]
“Hey…try to be more of a loveable wife.”
[Feng smirked to her as he pulled her along. They left as Waan rose up after she finished helping that person. She noticed Feng was out of sight]
“Hmm…he’s gone…well then, good bye Feng.”
[Waan walked away as Vill and Pat walked out of the entrance]
“Stupid counter lady. She can’t even tell me Feng’s freaken room number.”
“So what are you going to do now?”
“I guest will have to do it the long way.”

[Feng and Rin walked to the market again, but this time was different. Feng was trying to entertain her in all sorts of ways. He also wasn’t willing to let go of her hand too]
“Rin, let’s go over there.”
[He pulled her towards a group of people]
“Excuse me, what is everyone doing?” Feng asked.
“They’re having a competition of some sort, I’m not even sure.”
[Feng looks to Rin]
“Let’s join the fun.”
“Huh?”
“Come on.”
[Feng pulled her over as they join the whole group]
“Okay couples, let’s review our rules first. The couple that can get themselves the most soaking wet wins. You only got ten minutes. Now pick your weapon.”
[Feng looked at Rin as Rin glared at him. They each picked out their little weapon and smirked at one another as Feng quickly looked away and each took their side]
“One…Two…Three…WATER FIGHT!”
[Feng and Rinya were spraying at each other like crazy]
“Hey Feng, you’re getting me all wet!”
“That’s what this games about!”
[He continues to shoot at her as she ran around and tries to get him back too. She quickly dunks down among the groups of people and Feng lost sight of her as she sneaked up behind him and squirted at him]
“I’m gonna get you for that!”
[Rinya stick out her tongue at Feng and ran off]
“Ha-ha…got ya!”
[Feng laughed and followed behind her]
“I’m gonna get you back for that.”
[Feng followed behind her and squirted water at her]
“Feng…Feng…ah…”
[Rin faked a faint and lied on the ground]
“Rin!”
[Feng began to worried as he pulled her up]
“Rin…Rin…”
[She opened one eye and sneaked a peek at him]
“Got ya!”
[She squirted water at him and ran off]
“Rin!”
[Feng laughed as he followed behind trying to get her back as she tripped and fell down]
“Rin!”
[Rin faked to him again. Feng began to grow worried again]
“Rin…Rin…are you okay?”
[Rin didn’t replied as Feng thought she was faking this time around]
“Rin!”
[He carried her up as he was about to carried her away and she sprayed water at him]
“I’m not going to play games with you anymore.”
“Why?”
[Feng pretend he was about to drop her]
“Ah!”
[She held on to him tightly as he chuckled]
“See I told you!”
“Feng put me down.”
“Put you down so you can run away from me again?”
[Rin smiled at him as he pretended to drop her down again]
“Ahh!”
[Rin was frighten as he Feng kept laughing]
“Okay everyone, times up!”
[They all paused as Feng placed Rin down. The judges walked around and check on who was the wettest]
“Okay, we have a wining couple.”
[Feng ignored the announcement as he whispered to Rin]
“Come on let’s go.”
“Where?”
“Somewhere…”
[He smiled as he pulled her away]
“And our wining couple is the beautiful young lady in the pink flower dress and the young man with the green shirt.”
[Everyone clapped as they looked around and saw that the two were already gone]
“Okay then…our wining couple is then the beautiful blue shirted ones.”
[Everyone cheered as Feng and Rin were off enjoying their time somewhere else]
“Did you have fun?”
[Rin nodded]
“How come you’re not talking? Are you speechless or something?”
“Thanks Feng. I haven’t had this much fun in a long time.”
“You probably thought I don’t know how to have fun too huh?”
[Rinya smiled]
“Kinda. I never thought that the cold brainless Feng I knew also had a heart warming personality too.”
[Feng smiled]
“Well there’s a lot you don’t know about me yet.”
[Rin turns to him]
“Come on; let’s make this honeymoon, one that we’ll remember forever.”
[Feng pulled her along as her heart was beating rapidly and also his too. Deeply in both their minds they were thinking of freezing this moment forever]

[Vill and Pat had no luck finding Feng at all]
“Vill can we rest for a bit, I’m tired.”
“If we rest now Pat, Feng will go pass us. We can’t sit around and just wait for him to show up before us.”
“Well I don’t care, all I know is that I’m tired and need my rest.”
[Pat lay down on the bench as Vill looked around for Feng]

(That evening…)

The sun was about to set as Feng and Rin walked back to the hotel side by side]
“Thanks Feng for today. I had so much fun.”
“Don’t mention it. I just wanted to do something good for once.”
“Today will be one of those days that I’ll never forget.”
[Feng paused as Rin walked a few steps ahead of him]
“Rin...”
[Rin turns back around as Feng continues]
“There’s something I’ve longed to tell you all day.”
“What is it Feng?”
[Feng walked up closer to her]
“I…I’d…”
[Rin looked at him confusingly]
“I’d like to be the person who’ll take care of you for the rest of your life.”
[Rin’s eyes widen, and then she began to laugh]
“That was a funny joke Feng.”
[She continues on ahead of him]
“I’m serious this time Rinya.”
[Rin paused as she turns around and Feng was giving her that serious stare]
“I’ve thought about it last night and made up my decision. If I was to take care of anyone else in this world it can be no other than you.
[Rinya’s eyes widen confusingly]
“Feng, are you sure about this? What about Waan? Why…why me?”
“I’m not joking nor am I playing around with you this time. Waan and I are just the past, but you and I are the present and future.”
[Rin gazed into his eyes, she thought to herself, “I can’t be that this Feng is crazy.”]
“Feng are you sure you’re okay? Did you slip or hurt yourself somewhere? This doesn’t seem like you at all.”
“There’s a lot you still don’t know about me.”
[She blanked many times]
“Rin, I believe we share the same destiny.”
[There was a long pause. Then Rin’s eyes watered with tears as she tried to hold them back]
“Feng, can I ask you something?”
“Sure, anything.”
[Rin looks to him]
“Some crazy things may have happened to us and yet we may never find the answer to why it happens?”
“But I believed that those crazy things don’t just happen without reasons because destiny has its way with crossing paths.”
“How do you know if that is true?”
“Because we were destined by heaven to belong together.”
[A slight tear slipped from her eye as she quickly wipes it]
“Destined by heaven?”
[Feng nodded]
“It means that heaven knew that nobody else in this world would be suited to love me as you do, and no one would love you like I will because of hundreds and millions of people in this world we were chosen to belong together and one thing that it made me realized, I knew I l…”
[A car honked at them for being in the middle of the driveway]
“What did you said Feng?”
[Feng looked angrily at the car as he noticed who walked out of it]
“GRANDMA!”
“Oh, my Ah Feng and my sweet daughter-in-law Rinya!”
[She quickly ran over and hugged the two, as Feng and Rin noticed Yongchai, Reena and Grandma S coming out too]
“Grandma…P’Reena…?”
[Feng and Rin looked at them then to Grandma W]
“Don’t look at me, I didn’t do anything.”
[Grandma W smiled]
“Come get the stuff Feng, we’re gonna be here for a while.”
“But Grandma…”
“No buts at all, I’ll explain later why we’re here. Now…now, you and Yongchai come and grab the stuff while we ladies head in first. Come girls.”
[Grandma W pulled them all inside and left Feng and Yong with the luggage and other sorts of bags. They entered into the hotel as Pat and Vill were coming back from the dinning room]
“Vill, look Rinya’s over there and seemed like she got company along with her.”
[Vill looked as she saw Grandma W and Grandma S along with Reena too]
“Gosh, that old lady is going to ruin everything.”
“What old lady?”
“Feng’s grandma of course. That old lady is always finding ways to get me out of Feng’s ways. Even Feng’s parents don’t like her.”
“Really?”
[Pat and Vill stared at them as Grandma W, Rin, Grandma S and Reena walked in and caught sight of Vill. Vill quickly walked over and greeted Grandma W kindly]
“Good evening Grandma, I’m so glad to see you here too.”
“Oh, am I also so glad to see you too.”
[Vill then glared at Rinya and Reena along with their grandma then she looked back at Grandma W]
“So Grandma, what are you doing here for?”
“Can’t an old lady like me get a vacation once in a while so I don’t have to be sitting at home trying to keep myself away from all the drama that’s going to be happening here?”
[Vill couldn’t replied back]
“Hope you enjoy your stay grandma.”
[Vill and Pat walked away angrily as Grandma W was still laughing]
“Grandma, that was a good one,” Reena said.
“Thanks, no let’s continue on, I’m so hungry.”
[Grandma W was making sure they can enjoy their time there at the same time as keeping Villyna away from Feng and Rin’s relationship]

[Dinner at the Wongnaboot/ Everyone was at the table as Mrs. Wongnaboot noticed her mother-in-law wasn’t there]
“Father, where is mama?”
“You’re mother took Rin’s grandma out on a vacation to recover from her surgery. She’s going to be gone for the next few weeks.”
“Where are they headed to?”
“I’m not even sure.”
[Mr. Wongnaboot looked at his wife]
“Why are you so suspicious? Mom is only taking her in-law out for some fresh air. It’s good for a recovery.”
[Mrs. Wongnaboot didn’t reply back to her husband as she kept thinking on where her mother-in-law went too]

2 B Continue Chapter 16!

“I wonder what my grandma is talking with Rin about.”
[Feng kept pacing back and forth]
“Just go to sleep Feng. Tomorrow’s gonna be another long day.”
“I can see. And this is supposed to be called a honeymoon.”

“Feng, can I have a second with you.”
“What is it Vill? You know I can’t talk long, I have a life too and it won’t be proper if they see a married man talking to some other woman.”
“But I’m not some other woman. I’m just you’re friend.”
“What ever you have to say just say it, I have else where to go.”
“It’s about Rin.”
[Feng glared at her]
“I think it’s time I tell you about Rin’s true personality.”

[Pat quickly grabbed Yongchai’s arm and gave him a kiss on the cheek as Reena glared at them]
“Pat, don’t do this. It’s inappropriate.”
“How is it inappropriate?”
[Reena ignored them and walked away]
“Reena wait for me.”
[Yongchai brushed off Pat’s hands and chased after Reena]
“Yongchai!” Pat screamed as she ran after him.
[He caught up to Reena as Pat was also right behind him. Reena looked at him again as she quickly grabbed his hand]
“Follow me. I’ll help you this one time to get rid that pest.”
“Wow, that’s strange of you.”
“Are you coming or not?”
“Of course Mme.”

“Feng, are you drunk?” Rin asked.
[Feng quickly brushed off her hand from his forehead]
“Don’t put your filthy hands on me.”
“Feng what’s wrong with you.”
“There’s nothing wrong with me, but from now on until our divorce, I want you to keep your distance from me. Go as far as you can, I don’t want to see you.”
[Feng slammed the door on her as she stood there with a few tears sliding down her cheeks. She turns around and saw Vill smiling wickedly at her than walked off]

“I know you married Feng for his money only. Just say it right now, I know you don’t love Feng and I know you’re only faking it.”
“What is there to fake? Feng and I married for friendship and trust.”
[Grandma was watching from the other corner as she was cheering for Rin, “Go Rin; give her a little taste of her own game.”]
“You…you don’t even love him.”
“What do you know about love when all you do is deceiving the people who cares and loves you?”
“You…why you…”
[She was about to slap Rin as she grabbed her hand]
“Though we were once friends and I can forgive you for what you’ve done, but it doesn’t mean you can push me around again.”

“Grandma, how much longer do I have to do this?”
“Until Feng comes crying to me that he cares for you.”
“But I don’t feel comfortable like this.”
“Oh trust me Rin, it’ll work. I want Feng to realize some things for himself. Let’s see how long he’ll last in Vill’s lies.”

“Don’t touch her.”
[Feng quickly brushed off the man helping Rin, hands away from her]
“You’re a married woman; at least know your limits.”
[He pulled Rin away as Rin pulled back her hand]
“He was only helping me.”
“You call that helping.”
[Feng pointed out]
“What ever it is that went up you head, I’m just feeling sorry for myself for being stuck with you for the rest of my life?”
“Don’t worry; we are going to divorce soon, so just keep your distance away from me.”
“Yeah, I’ll keep my distance away from you as soon as you let go of my hand.”
[Feng looked down and saw that he was still holding on tightly to Rin’s hand. He let’s go harshly]
“Just get out of my sight.”
[Rin walked away, but stopped and turns back around]
“I though I knew and can understand you Feng, but I guest we actually have nothing in common.”
[She ran back into the hotel as Feng angrily kicked the palm tree]

jeeja

Thanks everyone for the previous comments. i'm been busy 4 a week lol yeah schools over so glad lol :p

i'm half way through with chapter 16. don't worry Ana, I might update it by this WED or even sooner hehe ^_^

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
OMG this is the cutest chapter i've ever read :wub:
it seemed like Feng is so falling for Rin, but arugh...Vill gotta ruined the moments lol
but Grandma's here to save them :D :D :D
i know i won't be liking the next chapter a lot, Vill causing chaos again into their marriage >_<
great update can't wait for more!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i got caught up. i love this story. whenever he's about to confess, something stops him :( i feel so bad for Rin, she's always being misunderstood. i'm so upset with Vill, she always ruins everything. my favorite character is Grandmother W <3 she is hilarious and soooo smart and see through Vill's lies.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
This chapter was sweet! I love this chapter. Keep it coming Jeeja.
Feng is in love, wow so fast. I remember he just broke up with Waan lol
I love this line, but too bad he couldn't finish it

“Destined by heaven?”
“It means that heaven knew that nobody else in this world would be suited to love me as you do, and no one would love you like I will because of hundreds and millions of people in this world we were chosen to belong together and one thing that it made me realized, I knew I l…”

Argh...Vill gotta ruined their moments >_<

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
iloveit,jeeja.
Feng&Rin are so cute at the beginning.
i couldn't help myself from giggling at how cute they were.
haha, good job.
i love it.

jeeja

Chapter 16:
A Marriage Takes 2

(At Pattaya…after dinner)

[Yongchai and Reena helped her grandma up to their room where they settled down. Grandma S fell asleep as Reena walked Yongchai out. She was in the room and Yongchai was outside as the door was in between them]
“Thanks for telling Ella and covering up from me.”
“You’re welcome, Ella’s a good friend she’ll understand and you’re a great employee too.”
“Good night.”
[Yongchai nodded. Reena stared at him]
“Hello, aren’t you gonna leave. I’m gonna head to sleep now.”
[Yongchai smiled at her in the sweetest way he could]
“You pervert!”
[Reena closed the door on him as she stood there]
“Good night…my beautiful...”
[Reena heard his whispered and then foot steps walking away. After it was quiet she opens the door and looked outside and then closed it again. She gave a slight smile then head to the showers]

[Grandma Wongnaboot and Feng were discussing something away from Rin]
“What? Grandma, are you crazy?”
[Feng stood up]
“Why?”
“Rin’s my wife, we just married, you’re my grandma and why are you doing this?”
“Don’t ask too many questions you’re sharing the room with Yongchai tonight.”
“But this is my honeymoon grandma!”
“No buts at all. I want to have a talk with my in-law and my in-law alone.”
“Okay…okay…I’ll let you talk with Rin tonight and only tonight.”
[Grandma smiled then quickly walked back in]
“Come Rin, take me to my room. I want to talk with you tonight.”
“So I’ll be sleeping in your room?”
“Of course sweetie…Since you and Feng married, I haven’t even said a word to you at all. Now let’s go to my room. Don’t worry about Feng at all; he’s not going to be alone tonight. There’s Yongchai with him, they can talk together.”
[Rin nodded as she helped grandma away. Feng left right after them too]

[While in Vill and Pat’s room…]
“What are you gonna do about Feng’s grandma?”
“I have a better plan. I’m gonna get to Feng and blow up Rin’s secret before someone else does. I’ll make sure Feng hates her for the rest of his life.”
[Vill laughed as Pat joined her]

“I wonder what my grandma is talking with Rin about.”
[Feng kept pacing back and forth]
“Just go to sleep Feng. Tomorrow’s gonna be another long day.”
“I can see. And this is supposed to be called a honeymoon.”
[Feng looked over to Yongchai who was about to sleep on the bed]
“Hey, that’s my place, yours is the sofa.”
“Fine…fine.”
[Yongchai grabbed his pillow and blanket and head out to the couch. Feng walked out behind him and then to the balcony. He looked up to the sky then turned back around as he saw Rinya on the balcony beside him]
“Piss…Rin…”
[Rin looked over and saw him too]
“What are you still doing up for?”
“I couldn’t sleep.”
“Rin, come inside, it’s late,” Grandma W called.
[Rin turns back towards him]
“Good night Feng. I’ll see you tomorrow.”
“Good night to you too.”
[She smiled as she walked in and closed the window door. Feng smiled too then walked inside too. Rin walked over to grandma who was already under the bed sheets, but she was still reading]
“Grandma, what is it that you wanted to talk with me about?”
“Come sweet, come sit over here.”
[Grandma pulled the bed sheets away and sat straight up on the edge of the bed as Rin settle down too]
“Tell me Rin and tell me the truth. Do you love or at least liked Feng a little?”
“Grandma…I…I…can’t…”
“Rin, it’s okay. I just want to know…”

(The next day…)

[Everybody was up and ready in the dinning hall enjoying breakfast as their happy moment was interrupted]
“Good morning everyone.”
[Vill and Pat walked over to their table. Grandma rolled her eyes as everyone could see her reaction. Pat noticed Yongchai]
“Yongchai, she screamed and rushed over to him. How…how did you know I was here too?”
“Pat, please don’t do this right now.”
“But I missed you, she hugged him tightly.”
[Reena looked at him weirdly as she turns back to the other side]
“Feng, do you guys mind if we join you?”
[Feng looked around]
“I’m sorry, but there’s no room left.”
“Its fine, I can tell the waiter to bring some over.”
[Feng looked at his grandma who wasn’t quite enjoying breakfast. After a while, they all settled down and enjoyed breakfast. Vill wanted to ruin Rin in front of everyone so she started blurting out lies and crap on the breakfast table]
“So Rinya, what did you do after we graduated from high school? Found any lovers too?”
[She looked at Feng]
“Oops, how can I be so dumb? Your lover is already Feng.”
[She started giggling, as the whole table was quiet]
“You and Rin are friends?” Feng asked.
“Of course, Rin never told you so.”
[Feng glared at Rin]
“I’ve bet there’s a lot more she hasn’t told you.”
[Reena couldn’t listen to it anymore as she blurted]
“What about you Vill? How have you been doing? Married yet? I thought you and Win were a pretty fine couple. What about marriage, planning yet?”
[Vill glared at Reena who took a slip of water and smirked back. Grandma smiled at Reena. While Yongchai, Rinya and Grandma S just stared at them]
“Who’s Win? You must have mistaken me for another person?”
“Oh on, I can tell a Vill when I see one,” Reena stated back at her.
[Vill and Reena were looking at each other as Grandma S whispered something to Rin’s ear. Rinya rose up and held to her grandma’s hand]
“Excuse us for a moment.”
“Rin where are you taking grandma?” Reena asked.
“We’re just heading to the restroom.”
[The two left as Reena looked over to Grandma W]
“Grandma, are you done yet?”
“I’ve been done a while ago, why you want to go somewhere?”
“This room is just too stuffy. How about I take you outside for some fresh air?”
“Sure.”
[Reena helped Grandma Wongnaboot and the two left the building. Leaving behind Yongchai and Feng]
“I’ll have to go too. I need to make sure my grandma gets her daily exercise. Waiter, over here.”
[The waiter ran over as Feng paid him then dashed out as fast as he could, but Vill followed right behind him. Yongchai was trying to follow them as Pat grabbed on tightly to him]
“We haven’t met in a while, how about we go and enjoy some time on our own?”
[Yongchai couldn’t do anything]

“Feng…Feng…wait for me.”
[Vill ran after him as she caught up to him]
“Feng, can I just have a second with you.”
“What is it Vill? You know I can’t talk long, I have a life too and it won’t be proper if they see a married man talking to some other woman.”
“But I’m not some other woman. I’m just you’re friend.”
“What ever you have to say just say it, I have else where to go.”
“It’s about Rin.”
[Feng glared at her]
“I think it’s time I tell you about Rin’s true personality.”
“Rin…what do you know about her?”
[Vill turns around and started to sniff a little]
“There’s so much more about Rin that you don’t know about.”
[Feng stared at her back as she turns around]
“I’m only giving you five minutes.”
[Vill smirked and began her lies]

[Yongchai tried to ditch Pat, but she kept holding on to him. They reached Grandma Wongnaboot and Reena as Pat quickly grabbed Yongchai’s arm and gave him a kiss on the cheek as Reena glared at them]
“Pat, don’t do this. It’s inappropriate.”
“How is it inappropriate?”
[Reena ignored them and walked Grandma Wongnaboot away]
“Ree, I think I’ll go back to my room.”
“Let me help you.”
“No, I think someone else needs your help more.”
[Grandma made eye signals at Reena to Yongchai. She smiled and left. Reena turns around then kept pacing forward]
“Reena wait for me.”
[Yongchai brushed off Pat’s hands and chased after Reena]
“Yongchai!” Pat screamed as she ran after him.
[He caught up to Reena as Pat was also right behind him. Reena looked at him again as she quickly grabbed his hand]
“Follow me. I’ll help you this one time to get rid that pest.”
“Wow, that’s strange of you.”
“Are you coming or not?”
“Of course Mme.”

[Rin walked out from the entrance after taking her grandma her to her room to rest and came back down. She saw Feng walking angrily past the entrance as she followed behind him]
“Feng…Feng!”
[Rin called out as he ignored her. She saw him entering his car and driving away angrily as if some just pissed him off again]
“What’s wrong with him today?”
[She turned around and saw Yongchai and Reena holding hands together. They saw her too as Reena tried to let go of his hand, but he kept holding on to hers]
“P’Ree, why are you guys holding hands?”
“Your sister here said she’s talking me somewhere.”
[Yongchai smirked at Reena. Reena sneered at him]
“P’Ree, where are you guys heading too?”
“Somewhere…”
[She smiled and turns to Yongchai with an angered face]
“I’ll see you two later than. Have fun.”
“Thanks sister-in-law Rinya.”
[Yongchai pulled Reena’s hand and the two walked off. Rin shook her head and smiled happily as she entered back into the hotel]

“Ahhh!!!”
[Pat screamed as Vill entered the room]
“What’s wrong Pat? Who pissed you off?”
“That Reena…Ahhh!!!”
“What the hell did Reena do to you?”
“She took Yongchai away from me and they left…they left. I don’t even know where they left too.”
[Vill walked over and sat down on the couch]
“I don’t care about him, but my plan is coming along perfectly.”
“What do you mean?”
“I spilt everything out to Feng and he believed me.”
[Pat walked over and sat down beside her]
“Really?”
“Of course, now the only thing rocking in his mind is divorcing that b*%^&.”
[Pat and Vill smiled wicked]

(At the market…)

[Yongchai kept pulling Reena along with him. He acted all kidish and cute to her to make her smile. She walked over to a fish stand with lots of ice on it. She smiled and turns to Yongchai]
“Yongchai, I’m tried can you carry me?”
[He laughed]
“It’s surprising to hear something like that from you, but okay and think of this as pay back for helping be get rid of Pat.”
[Reena smirked and smiled to him as he turns his back to her]
“Get on.”
[She grabbed a hand full of ice from the fish stand and slipped them down his shirt]
“Ah! What is it?”
[Reena smiled as she ditched Yongchai. He turns around and saw that she was gone as he pulled out his shirt and the ices fell down. He smiled]
“So, you wanna play games with me huh? Let’s see about that.”

(After the sunset…)

[Grandma W and S along with Rin and Ree got up from the shoreline and walked back to the hotel as they saw Feng walking in crookedly]
“Rin, I think you better go check on him,” Grandma W whispered to her.
[Rin excused herself and followed right behind Feng. She entered into the hotel as Vill noticed her and followed her too. Rin went up the elevator and saw Feng standing outside their room. She rushed over to help him]
“Feng, are you drunk?”
[Rin asked placing her hand on his forehead. Feng quickly brushed off her hand from his forehead]
“Don’t put your filthy hands on me.”
“Feng what’s wrong with you.”
“There’s nothing wrong with me, but from now on until our divorce, I want you to keep your distance from me. Go as far as you can, I don’t want to see you.”
[Feng rose up and slide the card and walked in. He turns and glared at her as he slammed the door on her. Rin stood there with a few tears sliding down her cheeks. She turns around and saw Vill smiling wickedly at her than walked off]
“Feng, what has gotten in to you?
[She whispered then back away from the door and walked towards the elevator]
“Rin…”
[Rin looked up as she saw Grandma W. She quickly wiped her tears and walked over to help grandma]
“Did Feng yell at you?”
“No grandma. It’s nothing.”
“I just saw Vill as I came out from the elevator. I bet she said something to him that made him like this. Right now he is drowning in her lies. We will have to use a plan.”
[Rin looked at grandma as she smiled]
“I’ve got it.”

(The next day…)

Feng ignored Rin all morning. Grandma Wongnaboot could see right threw him. He mad and his angry at the same time he also doesn’t know who to trust anymore. Everyone was seat on the dining table, but Rin didn’t felt like eating breakfast so she excused herself and left outside. She took some fresh air and released them.
“How do you feel now Rin? Welcome to my side story.”
[Rin turned around and there stood Vill smiling annoyingly at her]
“I know you married Feng for his money only. Just say it right now, I know you don’t love Feng and I know you’re only faking it that you love him.”
[Rin hold back for a while and listen to what Vill had to say]
“Why you got nothing to say? So it’s true isn’t it that you are only faking you love him and I bet that child of yours isn’t even his.”
[She laughed annoyingly]
“What is there to fake? Feng and I married for friendship and trust.”
[Grandma walked out after Rin and heard them talking. She was watching from the other corner as she was cheering for Rin, “Go Rin; give her a little taste of her own game.”]
“You…you don’t even love him.”
“What do you know about love when all you do is deceiving the people who cares and loves you?”
“You…why you…”
[She was about to slap Rin as she grabbed her hand]
“Though we were once friends and I can forgive you for what you’ve done, but it doesn’t mean you can push me around again.”
“Rin…you…you…why you…”
[She tried to slap Rin again with her other hand as Rin pushed her back right when Feng walked out. Vill quickly caught sight of Feng and faked that she’s been injured badly]
“I’m sorry Rin. If you don’t want me to stay near Feng again then I won’t go near him again, but you have to tell him the truth.”
“Rin!”
[Feng rushed over as Rin turns to him. Grandma was looking angrily at Feng and Vill. She was about to jump out and tackle one of them. Feng helped Vill up as she smirked at Rin]
“Rin, I can’t believe you’re actually a person like this. How come you’re not like the Rinya I used to know?”
“Feng, what’s wrong with you?”
“It’s not me, it’s you.”
[He turns to Vill]
“Come on Vill; let me help you to your room.”
[Feng walked Vill away as Rin grabbed his arm]
“I told you to stay away from me.”
[He pushed off her hand and walked off with Vill. Rin stood back trying to hold back her tears as Grandma came out and comfort. She hugged Grandma]
“Grandma, how much longer do I have to do this?”
“Until Feng comes crying to me that he cares for you.”
“But I don’t feel comfortable like this. It seemed as Feng is only going to hate me more.”
“Oh trust me Rin, it’ll work. I want Feng to realize some things for himself. Let’s see how long he’ll last in Vill’s lies.”

[Feng and Vill walked to the entrance as Yongchai saw them]
“Feng? What is he doing with Vill? Where’s Rin?”
[Yongchai walked forward and stop. He stared back at Feng and Vill who seated themselves on a bench near the entrance]
“What is wrong with Feng?”
[Yongchai walked over to them and heard a little of their conversation]
“Now do you believe me Feng? That Rin is not as innocent as you think she is. You she consider making sure if Rin is really pregnant with your child too.”
“Enough already Vill. I don’t care what Rin is like in the past.”
“Yo, what happen here?”
[Yongchai bumped in as the two looked at him]
“Yong, please help Vill to her room for me, I have to go somewhere.”
“Sure.”
[Feng left as Vill called after him]
“Feng…Feng…!”
[Feng was gone as she turned back to Yongchai]
“What do you want?”
“Feng asked me to help you, so do you need help or not. If you don’t I have elsewhere to go too.”
[Vill walked away as if nothing happened to her. Yongchai looked at her and shook his head. He walked out as him and Reena bumped into each other at the entrance door]
“Yongchai, why are you always bothering me?”
“I’m sorry. I didn’t purposely do it this time.”
[Reena looked up at him]
“So everything you did before you purposely did huh?”
“No, but come here, I have something I think you should know.”
[Yongchai pulled her over]

[Grandma Wongnaboot was comforting Rin as Feng walked out again and peeked on them. Grandma smiled to Rin and left back inside as Rin walked over to the shoreline. Feng followed behind her to see what she was going to do. She step foot unto the sand as someone ran straight into her and knocked her down]
“I’m sorry Miss, are you okay?”
[The man tried to help her up, but Feng didn’t see it]
“I’m fine, don’t worry.”
“Are you sure? Do you want me to walk you over to a bench?”
“No thanks, I’m fine.”
[Feng walked up and saw them holding each other’s hand and smiling at one another]
“So, the words Vill said were true. She can get along with anyone.”
[The man lets go of Rin’s hand as Rin walked a little forward and felt kind of dizzy. He quickly grabs her again and helps her over to the bench nearby as Feng rushed over]
“Don’t touch her.”
[Feng quickly brushed off the man helping Rin hands away from her]
“You’re a married woman; at least know your limits.”
[He pulled Rin away as Rin pulled back her hand]
“He was only helping me.”
“You call that helping.”
[Feng pointed out]
“What ever it is that went up you head, I’m just feeling sorry for myself for being stuck with you for the rest of my life?”
“Don’t worry; we are going to divorce soon, so just keep your distance away from me.”
“Yeah, I’ll keep my distance away from you as soon as you let go of my hand.”
[Feng looked down and saw that he was still holding on tightly to Rin’s hand. He let’s go harshly]
“Just get out of my sight.”
[Rin walked away, but stopped and turns back around]
“I thought I knew and understood you Feng, but I guest we actually have nothing in common.”
[She ran back into the hotel as Feng angrily kicked the palm tree]
“What’s wrong with you Feng? Why…why are you acting this way?

[Yongchai pulled Reena over to the pool of the hotel as they talked]
“I think there’s something wrong with Feng?”
[Reena looked at him weirdly]
“Shouldn’t it be Rinya who should be worried about this not you?”
“No, I think Feng is drowning in someone’s lies right now.”
“Drowning in someone’s lies?”
[Yongchai nodded]
“Who?” Reena asked.

2 B Continue Chapter 17!

“Ah…..”
[Reena screamed as she pulled Yongchai along with her and the two fell into the pool. She quickly got out as she saw Yongchai not moving one bit under the water]
“Yongchai…Yongchai!”
[She quickly jumped in and with the help of some other hotel employee they pulled him out and laid him on the edge of the pool]
“Wake up! Wake up! Don’t scare me like this!”
[She quickly laid her head down on Yongchai’s heart as Yongchai opened his eyes and smiled at her. She rose up as he quickly closed them again]
“Oh god, his heart isn’t beating. How do you even do CPR?
[She looked around and saw no one as she held onto his nose and breathes through his mouth. He quickly opened his eyes as their lips touched again. She noticed and quickly rose up]

[The waiter brought over some smelly fish as Rin felt nausea. She could smell the strong aroma of the sauce. She felt like vomiting. She quickly rose up and left to the restroom as Feng began to worried]
“Reena, go check on Rin.”
[Grandma S insisted. Reena rose up and left after Rin. Feng stood up too]
“Feng, sit down. This is none of your business.”
“But Rin’s my wife.”
“Oh really, finally you remember something for once. Just sit down and eat up your lunch. I don’t want to waste a second her on this place.”
[Feng sat back down as he didn’t bother to eat too, while in the restroom Reena patted Rin’s back]
“Are you sick Rin? You’ve looked so pale these passed few days.”
[Rin rinse her mouth and looked up as Reena handed her a tissue]
“I’m fine, don’t worry.”
“Are you sure? Have you been giving your child the nutrients he should be having?”
[Rin turn around and quickly lied]
“Sure, of course I have.”

“Ah…Nothing seemed to be working right anymore. Even though Feng has been ignoring Rin for weeks now, but he…he isn’t even taking a look at me too. Ah…”
[Vill threw the pillows to the down and stepped on them. Pat quickly stopped her]
“Vill, Feng is only sticking with her because she’s still pregnant, imagine that child not there anymore. Feng will not care as much for her too.”
[Vill smiled]

“Good bye Grandmas, Reena and Yongchai. Drive safely.”
[Feng held onto Rin’s shoulder as they waved by to them. After they left, the two quickly pulled away from one another. Feng quickly walked ahead of her as some wrapped there hand around her mouth]
“Fe….!”
[Feng couldn’t hear much as he kept pacing forward, then stops]
“Rin I think we need a talk. You seemed to be acting weird these days. Is there something wrong with you?]
[He quickly turns around and saw three man carrying Rin away]
“RINYA!”
[He shouted as he followed behind them]

“Rinya, don’t worry. You’ll be alright!”
[They rolled her into the emergency room as they kept Feng out. Feng phoned his grandma as they turned back around towards the hospital. A few minutes later the doctor walked out as Grandma W & S along with Reena and Yongchai arrived]
“Are you the brother of the young lady?”
“No, I’m her husband. Is there anything wrong with my wife?”
“I’m sorry, but she had a miscarriage.”
“What!”
[Both Feng and Grandma W were shocked]
“Were any of you aware of her pregnancy?” the doctor asked.
[Feng looked at Grandma as Grandma looked at Feng, she thought in her mind, “this whole time the child was false, how can Rin have a miscarriage, unless…” she quickly turns to Feng]
“AH FENG!”
[Feng got some beating again]

jeeja

Thanks everyone for reading.
I'm thinking this fic is ending soon. finally lol :p
probably about 23-25 chapters. i'm planning on less. so much more writing to go.
if i can get this one out of the way then i can put all my focus on Villains ^___^

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
no rin & feng scenes >_<
Feng can be so hateful...but especially VILL & PAT, gosh they just need to rest.
But yongchai & reena are starting to build up...
next chapter seems super cute b/w yong & ree :D :D :D
hopefully rin & feng make it up to each other in the next chap.
wait, did i miss something, how is Rin able to be pregnant lol
ending soon, aww that's sad. i really love this FIC!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^^^I agreed with KH and can't wait for the next chapter. Seems like Ree is falling for Yong already ^__^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
WHY FENG WHY?! i can't believe he would believe Vill over Rin. I totally love Grandma W, she totally comes in at the right times to listen in on Vill's evil ways. Yong and Reena are super cute ^^

Spoilers: WHAT?! Rin had a miscarriage? Is this part of HER plan?!! Since when did she have a baby, it thought it was fake too?

Nalis Xyooj

sarNie Egg
finally, i caught up with this fic. i <3 Grandma W, she's the best ^__^
i love every single sweet scene b/w Feng & Rin also Yongchai & Ree too.

why FENG why???! he fall so easily for other people's lies. i agree with Yong, he's drowning in lies right now.
what i'm confused, miscarriage? really wat did i miss???
can't wait for the next update :D