Destined by Heaven

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Thanks everyone for reading so far. my ideas r poping up again as i tour my new environmental work place. hopefully i can be able to write n post when i'm free.
i miss everyone so much, but now i'm loaded with work. boohoo TT_TT

jeeja

Chapter 17:
Forgiven, but at the Wrong Time

“Don’t who me? You know who it is.”
[Reena looked at him]
“You mean Vill.”
“Who else but her! Just by the look on your face and the comments the other day, I know you don’t like her one bit.”
“Hm…I see, you can judge too huh?”
[Reena continued on ahead as a waiter rushed by her]
“Excuse me, coming through!”
[Reena turned away as her heels tipped off the edge of the pool]
“Ah…..”
“Ree!”
[Reena screamed as she pulled Yongchai along with her and the two fell into the pool. She quickly got out as she saw Yongchai not moving one bit under the water]
“Yongchai…Yongchai!”
[She quickly jumped in and with the help of some other hotel employee they pulled him out and laid him on the edge of the pool]
“Wake up! Wake up! Don’t scare me like this!”
[She quickly laid her head down on Yongchai’s heart as Yongchai opened his eyes and smiled at her. She rose up as he quickly closed them again]
“Oh god, his heart isn’t beating. How do you even do CPR?”
[She looked around and saw no one as she held onto his nose and breathes through his mouth. He quickly opened his eyes as their lips touched again. She noticed and quickly rose up]
“You…you purposely did it huh?”
[He laughed and smiled]
“I never knew you cared this much for me.”
[He gave her a hug]
“Let go of me you pervert.”
[She tried to push him away]
“Why would I let you go so you can run away from me again?”
[She stopped as Yongchai released her. They gazed at each other as she pushed him and ran off]
“Thanks for saving my life! I owe you mine!”
[He shouted from behind and then rose up and shook off the water on his clothing. Reena continued on, but was still pissed and turned back around. She wasn’t through with yelling at him yet. She walked over as someone called Yongchai from behind]
“Yongchai.”
[He turns around and saw Pat as Reena quickly hid herself]
“Pat, what do you want?”
[Pat walked over and wrapped her arms around him]
“Why can’t we talk nicely like before?”
[He pushed her off]
“Get the picture Pat. I only think of you as a friend.”
“But…”
“I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. Please understand me.”
[He walked off as Pat shouted]
“You like Reena don’t you?”
[He turns back around]
“Answer me, you like Reena don’t you?”
“Even if I like Reena, what does that have to do with you?”
[Reena was shocked, but of course she liked him too]
“So you do like her?”
“Of course I like her; even more I think I’m obsessed in loving her too. Are you satisfied now?”
[Yongchai walked off passed Reena as he didn’t see her. Reena had a slight smile on then entered the hotel as Pat stood there and screamed]

[At the Wongnaboot’s house/ Grandma phoned Grandpa]
“Hey old man, how is work going for you?”
“Fine. I’m just signing off some old paper work for Feng. How’s everyone doing?”
“Good too. So take care of yourself. I have to go.”
“Wait woman.”
[Grandma hung up before grandpa could finish. He sighed]
“They woman needs to grow up and leave those kids along.”

[At the Reechiwut’s house/ Mr. Reechiwut have been out of the house for days and nights and finally he returned after some amount of time. His wife was sitting in the living room flicking through the channels as he walked through the door]
“Where have you been?”
[He ignored her and continued on to the stairs]
“I asked where have you been?”
[She rushed over and pulled his suitcase away from him]
“Where ever I been and done is none of your bee’s wax?”
“What?!”
“I’m just so sick of you and your daughter.”
“What the hell are you trying to say?”
[He ignored her and walked up the stairs]
“Ah….! Vill…Vill…where are you?!”

[That night at the dining table, Rin and Feng couldn’t even look at each other. They all could see the difference between them. Dinner was over as Grandma S asked Rin to follow behind her. She settles down in her room and chatted]
“Rin, my darling, tell grandma the truth. Is there something that’s bothering you?”
“No grandma, I’m perfectly fine.”
[Her grandma looked at her weirdly]
“Are you sure? Has anyone been bothering you or are you sick?”
[She shook her head]
“Don’t worry about me grandma or it’ll make me worry about you. Since you came here, you haven’t even gone outside much.”
[Her grandma smiled]
“Because I’ve been spying on you and Feng.”
“Grandma…you did what?”
[This was weird for Rin to hear such words from her grandma. She’s not someone who would do that at all]
“Oh sweetie, did it give you a shock? You think I’m just an old loving granny don’t you? Well let me tell you, I more than that.”
[Rin smiled and giggled]
“You just haven’t seen the other side of your grandma yet Rin. She’s one strong lady don’t you know? I thought by now you’ll understand why your father can be so stubborn at times like Reena.”
“Grandma…”
“Oh come here you little rascal.”
[Her grandma hugged her tightly]
“I haven’t talked like this in a million years. It’s probably that surgery that made me feel like a totally new person.”
[Rin smiled]
“Well I’m glad your back grandma.”
[They hugged again]
“Okay, enough talking now tells me what’s up with you and Feng? I know there’s something up between you two.”
[Rin startled a little]
“Um…there’s nothing wrong between us.”
“Oh really, so there’s nothing happening to your false marriage also.”
[Rin’s eyes widen]
“Grandma…how…how…”
“I know sweetie, I know and I also know that Feng’s grandma knows it too.”
“I…I’m…”
“Come here sweetie.”
[Her grandma gave her another hug]
“I can’t believe you went through all this just for the surgery of mine. This is your life; you shouldn’t have placed me first.”
“Without you grandma, there is no life for me.”
“My little darling, you’re so enduring like your grandpa. Always thinking about other people’s happiness and forgetting your own. Stop thinking about us for once and think for yourself. Do something new for a change. Be stronger and take back what already belongs to you.”
[Her grandma pulled her up]
“Listen now, I know there’s some conflicts that are going on between you and Feng, but no matter what happens remember you’re still in the position as his wife. Don’t let some silly old gossiper ruin your so called relationship. Do what’s right even if someone else may see it wrong. Remember my child, destiny has its ways, but we have to control it at times too.”
[Rin smiled in tears and hugged her grandma tightly]
“Thanks grandma…”
[Grandma S smiled]
“So what are you going to do now?”
“I’ll just ignore and keep away from him for now like he wants. I’ll let him believe what he’s believed even if it means he’ll hate me forever, but I’ll endure it and show him that the real me he knows is still there.”

[Since that night, Rinya ignored Feng. She didn’t talk nor look or even stared at him. Whoever he was leaving with or talking with never triggered any enviousness to her too. Three weeks had passed and nothing seemed to be the same again between them anymore. They’ve been gone on their honeymoon for at least a month now. Each time Feng walked over and tried to talk to her, Grandma W would interrupt and each night Feng is always stuck with Yongchai. It was one honeymoon that he wasn’t enjoying at all]

(One afternoon…)

[The whole group settles down on the dining table for some lunch before Grandma W and S along with Reena and Yongchai’s departure’s later that afternoon. The waiter brought over some smelly fish as Rin felt nausea. She could smell the strong aroma of the sauce. She felt like vomiting. She quickly rose up and left to the restroom as Feng began to worried]
“Reena, go check on Rin.”
[Grandma S insisted. Reena rose up and left after Rin. Feng stood up too]
“Feng, sit down. This is none of your business.”
“But Rin’s my wife.”
[Grandma W rolled her eyes]
“Oh really, finally you remember something for once. Just sit down and eat up your lunch. I don’t want to waste a second here on this place.”
[Feng sat back down as he didn’t bother to eat too, while in the restroom Reena patted Rin’s back]
“Are you sick Rin? You’ve looked so pale these passed few days.”
[Rin rinse her mouth and looked up as Reena handed her a tissue]
“I’m fine, don’t worry.”
“Are you sure? Have you been giving your child the nutrients he should be having?”
[Rin turns around and quickly lied]
“Sure, of course I have.”
[Rin walked back out as Ree grabbed her]
“Is there something wrong between you two? It’s been three weeks since we came and you and Feng never talked since then? What’s wrong?”
“Don’t worry P’Ree. Everything is under control. There’s nothing wrong with me and Feng at all.”
[Ree stared]
“Sure?”
“Of course, now let’s go. You need a nutritious lunch before you leave.”
[As soon as the two reached the dining table Feng stood up]
“Excuse me, but I’d lost my appetite.”
[He walked off ignoring them]
“Forget about him, just eat you guys. It’s going to be a while until we reach home.”
[Grandma W insisted as they all eat, while outside Feng walked to a bench and sat down as he listened to the whispering sea. He quickly glanced back at the hotel and saw Rinya and everyone else smiling and laughing at each other then turned around again and thought to himself, “I can’t believe Rin isn’t speaking to me at all. It’s been three weeks. Is she actually doing what I told her? How long is she going to let me wait for an apology and tell me the truth? What does she want me to do? Does she want me to go up and apologize instead and tell her I forgive her?”]
“Excuse me big brother.”
[Feng turns around and saw a little girl as he quickly forgot what he was just thinking about]
“Do you need something little girl?”
[She smiled at him]
“I saw that you were sad so I came over. Can I hug you?”
“Um…sure.”
[She hugged him as he hugged her too. They pulled away from one another]
“Here, give this to the person who’s mad at you”
[Feng looked at the white rose in the hand of the little girl]
“Mad? No one’s mad at me.”
“Well you can give it to the person you love then.”
[She handed him a white rose and ran off. Feng looked at the rose]
“Lover huh?”
[He was about to toss it away as he stopped and took another glanced at it]
“Feng.”
[Feng quickly hid the white rose and turn around]
“Vill?”
“Why? You shocked to see me or something?”
[She sat down next to him]
“Sorry, but my grandma’s leaving in a bit. I have to go send her off.”
“Wait, we haven’t even talked to each other in a while.”
[Feng turns around]
“Please understand that I’m a married man.”
[He left off as Vill was burning with anger. She quickly left off to her room and entered in]
“Ah…Nothing seemed to be working right anymore. Even though Feng has been ignoring Rin for weeks now, but he…he isn’t even taking a look at me too. Ah…”
[Vill threw the pillows to down and stepped on them. Pat quickly stopped her]
“Vill, Feng is only sticking with her because she’s still pregnant, imagine that child not there anymore. Feng will not care as much for her too.”
[Vill smiled]
“I think I have a plan.”

[Rinya was helping her Grandma and Grandma W along with Reena pack as Feng walked in. He knocked three times on the side of the door as they all turned and look]
“What do you want boy? Or do you want to help us pack?”
[Grandma W glared at Feng]
“No grandma, I just came in to check on Rin.”
[He walks over to her and whispered]
“We need a talk.”
[Rin placed down what she was doing and walked out as Feng followed behind. Grandma W and Grandma S stood and watch as they walked out]
“What is there that you still need to say? I’ve done what you’ve told me too. I’ve kept my distance and I’ve ignored you like you wanted.”
[Feng stared at her holding on tightly to the rose behind his back]
“It’s…it’s just that I…I. What is wrong with you?”
“Me?”
“Yes you. You we’re like…”
[He describe to her how she looked like this morning]
“Why are you worried?”
[He gave a laugh]
“Who would worry about you? I just thought you might have been pregna…”
[He quickly stops]
“Oh wait I forgot, you don’t even care about any of that at all too.”
“About what Feng?”
“You would careless if I even tell you about it?”
“I thought this was going to be important, but if we’re getting back into those child games, I’m gonna go back and help grandma them pack.”
“Wait.”
[She ignored him and walked in as he stood there. He took out the white rose the little girl gave him and stared at it]
“You and your bad mouth Feng.”
[He said to himself]

(Later that afternoon…)

[They carried the bags and luggage out to Yongchai’s car as Feng followed out]
“Good bye Grandmas, Reena and Yongchai. Drive safely.”
[Rin waved bye to them as Feng held onto Rin’s shoulder and pretended that they were still a loving couple]
“Bye you two. Don’t fight okay!”
[After they left, the two quickly pulled away from one another. Feng quickly walked ahead of her as some wrapped there hand around her mouth and another punched her in the stomach]
“Fe….!”
[Feng couldn’t hear much as he kept pacing forward, then stops]
“Rin I think we need a talk. You seemed to be acting weird these days. Is there something wrong with you? Just because I told you that you should keep away from me doesn’t mean you ignore me and don’t even look at me. We really need to talk.”
[He quickly turns around and saw three man carrying Rin away]
“RINYA!”
[He shouted as he followed behind them. He ran out of the driveway and saw their car rushing off. He chased it as they threw Rinya out of their car. Rin landed down heavy as Feng ran up to her]
“Rin…Rinya…”
[He picked her up and patted her cheeks. She opens her eyes a little, but screamed in pain holding on tightly to her stomach]
“Rin, hold on just a little longer…don’t worry, I’m right here beside you.”
[He picks up and carried her away]

(At a small hospital in Pattaya…)

“Rinya, don’t worry. You’ll be alright!”
[They rolled her into the emergency room as they kept Feng out. Feng quickly phoned his grandma]
“Grandma, I’m at the hospital with Rin. Please come quickly.”
[After a while the doctor walked out as Grandma W & S along with Reena and Yongchai arrived]
“Are you the brother of the young lady?”
“No, I’m her husband. Is there anything wrong with my wife?”
“I’m sorry, but she had a miscarriage.”
“What!”
[Both Feng and Grandma W were shocked]
“Were any of you aware of her pregnancy?” the doctor asked.
[Feng looked at Grandma as Grandma looked at Feng, she thought in her mind, “this whole time the child was false, how can Rin have a miscarriage, unless…” she quickly turns to Feng]
“AH FENG!”
[Feng got some beating again]
“Grandma…GRANDMA!”
[Feng grabbed his grandma’s hand and turns to the doctor]
“Will she be fine then?”
[The doctor nodded]
“But I’m sorry; we weren’t able to save the child.”
[Feng sat down on the bench beside the door and thought, “Pregnant??? How can she??? Unless…” he started counting, “Oh on…” Feng rose up]
“What’s wrong Feng?”
[Grandma W asked as she walked up to Feng]
“Grandma…we need to talk.”

[Back at the hotel…]
“Here’s your reward.”
[Vill counted an amount of money and handed to the guys]
“Thanks Ma’am, call us again if you need anymore help.”
[They left as Vill turns over to Pat]
“See I told you it’ll work,” Pat said.
“Now there’s no reasons left for Feng to keep clinging onto Rinya.”
[Vill laughed as she and Pat walked away]

[At the Hospital/ Grandma gave Feng some beating again]
“You darn boy. How could you take advantage on her like that?”
“I didn’t mean it Grandma…I…I was drunk.”
“Feng!”
[Grandma shouted as she was about to faint. Feng helps out his grandma to a bench]
“Oh, my poor great-grandchild, he never got to see this world and he’s gone forever.”
[Feng didn’t know what to do. He just stood there like a clueless idiot]

[While in the room Rinya was put in/ Yongchai kept mumbling to himself as Reena stared at him]
“Yongchai is there something wrong?”
“No, I think I need some fresh air.”
[Reena looked at him as he walked out. He stood outside and asked himself]
“How is Rinya able to be pregnant? Their marriage is only a fake. How could she have gotten pregnant?”
“What?!”
[Yongchai quickly turns around]
“Ree…”
[She glared at him]
“Spit it out boy.”
[He laughed weirdly]
“What are you talking about?”
[Reena pushed him to the wall]
“About the fake marriage between Feng and Rinya…”
[Reena gave him a glared that could totally kill him as he didn’t know what to say]

2 B Continue Chapter 18!

lol i finally updated at last. no spoiler, but next chapter will be sweet & heartwarming. i'm so busy w/my job n other stuff i hardly have time. little sleep cuz i'm staying up late reading ~_~ zzZZZ hehe.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I keep hating Vill more and more. Now Ree knows about the fake marriage. So Rin was really pregnant?

Can't wait for the next update...I hope you're enjoying your job ^^

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The being at the pool was cutie. So sad Rinya have miscarriage. Wonder what will Feng do know and what will happened?

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
wat did i miss??? ree and yong are sweet.
lol no spoiler ><

MsDramalover

sarNie Egg
I had 2 catch up be4 commenting....Damn can't believe tat she had a miscarrige...omg!!poor baby...can't wait 4 the next chapter...i'm really into this story rite now...xp..wish it had a spolier..teehee!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
i love this chapter, actually i love all chapters.
the beginning with Ree & Yongchai was adorable, haha xD
she's pregnant. :OO
omggg, Ree found out. erggg, Vill is on my nerves :p

jeeja

Chapter 18:
Because of You

[In Rin’s room/ Rin slowly opened her eyes as her grandma was there beside her]
“Grandma, what happened? Where am I?”
“Rinya, you’re at the hospital sweetie.”
“How come I can’t remember a thing?”
“Sweetie, forget about that. Just rest, you’ve gone through a lot today.”
[Rinya laid back down as the doctor walked in]
“We are so sorry Mrs. Rinya Wongnaboot, you are in good condition there is no miscarriage of any sorts. We’re sorry for the mixed up information.”
“Miscarriage?”
“Early, the doctor who checked up on a pregnant woman walked out and told your husband about the miscarriage, but after everyone left, I walked out and your family members were gone. We’re sorry.”
“It’s fine doctor.”
[The doctor left as Grandma S turns to Rin]
“I’m relief now sweetie. I’d thought I’d lost a great-grandchild already.”
“Hm…I wonder what Feng’s thinking right now?”
[While outside the room/ Grandma W and Feng walked up to the door]
“Go in there and stay with Rin. At a moment like this, it’s best if you are by her side.”
[Feng nodded then walked inside and noticed that Rinya hasn’t awaken yet]

[On the other hand…]
“You knew this all along and hid it from me.”
“I didn’t hide it. It was Rinya and Feng’s idea. Also I’m not the only one who knows, Grandma W knows too.”
“Grandma?”
[Yongchai nodded]
“Why would Feng and Rinya fake their marriage like that for?”
“I don’t know, but you shouldn’t say it that loud.”
[Ree glared at him and walked back towards Rin’s room]
“Oh god, what I am going to do now?”
[Yongchai hit his head against the wall. While Reena walked back and noticed her Grandma and Grandma W outside of Rin’s room]
“Grandma, why are you two outside? Is there something wrong?”
“No Ree. Feng just wants to have his alone time with Rin,” Grandma W said.
[Reena sat down as Yongchai followed behind. She ignored him as the only thing he could do was take a deep breath and let it out again. While in the room, Feng held onto Rin’s hand and sat right beside her. He smiled as his eyes watered with tears]
“Rin, did you know that at times when I’m alone…I’ll think about the times when we met and how we came to be. I would laugh at times and at others I’ll get moody at how stupid you can be too.”
[He chuckled and quickly wiped his tears]
“It’s very unpredictable how we’ve met in such a short time and yet ended up marrying one another, but in that short time of coming to know you, I came to understand the anomaly thoughts and heart beats that my mind and heart was giving away.”
[He could feel his heart skip a beat]
“Rin…why are you doing this to your Ah Feng?”
[He begins to cry more, more than he ever hand before. His head was facing down and the only thing he could hear in the room was just him]
“Aww…why is my big daddy crying?”
[Feng rose up his head as he saw Rin smiling at him and making silly faces to him]
“Rin…you…”
“I did what?”
“You lied to me.”
“About what?”
“How can you just sleep there and listen to me talk without me even knowing that you were awake this whole time?”
“I woke up after Reena and Yongchai left the room and then as you came in and I…”
“You…your so gonna get it.”
“Get what?”
[Feng wrapped his arms around her and tickled her]
“Okay…okay I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do that.”
[Feng stops as he hugs her gently]
“Rin, did you hear about what happened to you?”
[Rin nodded]
“I’m sorry. If only I was more of a husband than none of this could happen.”
“Um…Feng, actually it’s not like that. The miscarriage you see, it wasn’t…”
“I understand that it’s heard for you to take this,” Feng interrupts her, “we can always…”
[Feng pauses and turns her towards him]
“Let have another child.”
[He smiled happily]
“What?!”
[Rinya was shocked]
“I thought about it. I want to become a better father than my father and you have to be a better mother than my mother too.”
“Huh?”
“Think about it. Having a baby calling mommy and daddy throughout the whole day, think out how happy that moment can be.”
“It’ll be a happy moment for both the mother and father, but we…our marriage, it’s only a play, and we shouldn’t take it to that level.”
“Who said this marriage was false? I have many witnesses and other than that, I’m not gonna give you up to anyone else. Because of you, I have the chance to embrace such happiness as today.”
[Feng hugged her smiled and deep down inside, Rinya could feel a little bond building stronger between them]

[After that wonderful night at the hospital, they returned home without giving a noticed to Villyna and Patrisa. Rinya ended up telling Grandma W about the incident, but she insisted Rinya on keeping it a secret from Feng. Rin also ended up telling Ree about the false marriage too, but Ree insisted that she should hold on to Feng and not give him up, because from what Ree sees, Feng loves her truly]

(That night…)

[At the Wongnaboot/ Feng searched threw his drawers and pulled out the divorced paper. He looked at it and tares it apart into bits and pieces and threw it in the trashcan. In order for no one to find out about that, he took out the trash himself. As Feng walked back into the room, he found Rinya already sound asleep on the bed. He walks over and gave her a kiss on the forehead and made sure she was sleeping comfortably. The he walked over to his place on the sofa]

(The next day…)

[Feng got himself ready for work and walked down stairs. He noticed his grandparents were doing their morning exercise and walked over to them]
“Grandma, did you see Rin?”
“She’s in the kitchen.”
“Thanks.”
[Feng hurried off to the kitchen and saw Rinya helping out the servants with breakfast. He quickly ran over and hugs her from behind]
“Feng…”
[Rinya got a shocked from that hugged]
“I just came to tell you that I’m leaving off to work.”
[She smiled and pulled his arms away]
“I think you better hurry before you late for work.”
“It’s okay. I can go anytime.”
“Don’t joke around like that, you’re the boss. You have to be a good role model.”
“Fine, I’ll leave now, but…”
[Rinya looks over to him]
“Good bye.”
[He quickly gave her a kiss on the cheek and rushed out. Rinya smiled, but yet she hasn’t been able to understand Feng lately. Maybe she thought, he’s only acting because they’re at home with his parents and he doesn’t want anyone else to know about their marriage. Though lately, Feng has been treating her super nice to the point where she’s not even understanding all his feelings anymore]

[At a restaurant/ Mrs. Wongnaboot was meeting up with Vill and her mother again]
“Gosh, my in-laws and their son have been taking Rinya’s side. Since they’ve returned from Pattaya and Rinya and that miscarriage, they all are treating her like the queen or something,” Mrs. Wongnaboot complained.
“Really?” Mrs. Reechiwut asked.
“Of course.”
“You don’t know how happy I am that she had the miscarriage. It’s not even my son’s child. I don’t want him to raise a child that’s not his in our family at all.”
“So what are you going to do now auntie?” Vill asked.
“I’m not sure yet, but I’m gonna make sure Rin’s life in our house is like her living in hell.”
[Vill smirked]
“But auntie, what if Ah Feng protects her?”
“That boy will have no clue what I do with Rinya if he’s off to work.”
“But what if she tells him?”
“Then it’ll truly show that she only wants our money and not Feng.”
[They all smiled and cheered for the plan they hope to accomplished]

(That night at dinner…)

[Everyone was enjoying dinner as Mrs. Wongnaboot announced that she’ll be taking her time off of work to get to know her daughter-in-law more]
“I thought you only cared about work and money,” Mr. Wongnaboot butted in.
“After seeing how much my Feng loves Rinya. I’ve decided to use some of my work time off to get to know Rinya more. I want to know why my boy loves her so much.”
“Mom, you don’t have to do that,” Feng insisted, “besides, Rin won’t have the time too.”
[They all stared at Feng]
“Why Rin?” grandma asked.
[Rin looked over to Feng]
“Because Rin’s gonna go with me to work starting tomorrow.”
[Rinya smiled, she was clueless at what she just heard]
“Rin can go work for you after my vacation is over or is it that Rin doesn’t want to spend time with me?”
“There’s nothing like that mom…Feng just like to joke around. Right Feng?”
[Rin looked over to him as he was giving her an attitude]
“Fine then, but only this week, because I’m in need of an assistant. I’m loaded with work because of the honeymoon.”
[He smiled back at Rin who turns away. Grandma just stared at them as Mrs. Wongnaboot smiled quietly]

[That entire week was tiring for Rinya, but she endured it, since Feng became more of a loving husband. It was Friday morning and Grandma and Grandpa left off to the temple as Mrs. Wongnaboot forced Rinya and the servants to clean the house because she was having some friends coming over later that afternoon. After the house was crystal clear, she took Rin over to the market and bought a whole bunch of grocery and made Rinya carried everything]
“Here, this too.”
[She handed another bag to Rinya and walked off. Rinya tumbled behind her with the stuff piled over her head. Rinya stopped to rest for a second as her phone began to ring]
“Hello...”
“Rinya…I have an important guess that’s waiting for me at the company. I have to hurry over, call the driver to come and pick you up okay.”
[Mrs. Wongnaboot hung up on Rin as Rin looked at the grocery. She sighed and tried to phone the household, but nobody answered]
“What am I going to do now?”
[She checked her pocket and found that she forgot her wallet too]
“Argh…can this day get any worse.”
[She grabbed the stuff and piled it above her head as she continues to walk]
“It’ll only take 30 minutes to walk from the market back to the house. I can still make it in time to finish cooking before the guest arrives.”
[She walked and walked until she came to a bus stop. She sat down and fanned herself with her hand. It was burning hot and she hasn’t a cent to even get a drop of water. She looked at her watch and noticed the time]
“I’ll have to hurry home…”
[She grabbed the stuff again and piled it up above her head]
“Rinya…”
[Someone called her as she turned around and noticed Yongchai]
“Yongchai, what are you doing here for?”
“I should be asking you. Why are you carrying so much stuff? Where’s your driver?”
“I came with mom, but she had a meeting to attend and nobody is picking up so I decided to walk back home instead.”
“Why don’t you take a cab instead?”
“I kinda forgot my wallet.”
“Oh, well let me help you.”
“Umm…are you in a rush, if you are I can just walk home, it’s not that far from here.”
“It’s okay. It’s my lunch break anyway.”
“Thanks Yongchai.”
[Yongchai helped Rinya carried the grocery into his car and drove her home as the maid ran up to open the gate. Mrs. Wongnaboot walked out and noticed Yongchai sending her home. She got the wrong idea running through her head]
“Rinya, where did you go? I was worried. I told you to come straight home, why did it take you so long?”
“I’m sorry mom.”
“Just go and start cooking. My guess will arrive in a few hours.”
[Rinya, with the help of some maids carried the grocery to the kitchen as Yongchai greeted Mrs. Wongnaboot]
“Hello Aunt.”
[She nodded her head and left back into the house as Yongchai shook his head then left. While in the kitchen, Rinya and the servants were cutting and cooking what ever Mrs. Wongnaboot was insisting them to do. After they were finished, they placed the food platter on the table and left as the guests arrived. Mrs. Wongnaboot had a few friends along with Mrs. Reechiwut and Villyna over too. She greeted her guest and sentenced Rinya to serve them. They all sat down and enjoyed lunch as Rinya served them]
“Oh my, this is delicious. What is it?” one of Mrs. Wongnaboot’s friends asked.
“It’s…umm.”
[She had no idea what it was and looked over to Rinya]
“Crêpe, it’s a French desert.”
“Wow, it’s delicious…”
[They all commented]
“So are you the cook lady for the Wongnaboot?” another friend asked.
[Rinya didn’t reply as another lady realized her]
“Oh, I remember now. You’re the Wongnaboot’s daughter-in-law. How can I be so forgetful? I even attended your wedding.”
“Oh yeah…”
[They all were gathering around Rinya and asked about how she cooked crêpe and all the other stuff as Vill, her mother and Mrs. Wongnaboot glared with anger from the side. After an hour, the guest left and thanked Rinya for the delicious lunch. Vill and her mother just ignored Rin and walked out; they didn’t even take a bit out of the food at all, since there was no left over anyway. After everyone was gone, Mrs. Wongnaboot sentenced Rinya to go and clean up the dishes and house again. It was one long and tiring day. She took the last piece of crêpe and placed it on the table]
“Rinya, do you think anyone will still want this piece?” asked a maid.
“No, you can have it.”
“Thanks.”
[She took a bit]
“My, this is so delicious.”
[She left with the crêpe. Rinya smiled and finished off the dishes. While on the other hand…Mrs. Wongnaboot was watching TV as the maid walked over with the last piece of crepe. Mrs. Wongnaboot didn’t even eat anything. Her stomach was growling as she rose up and walked over to the maid and quickly grabbed the crêpe out of her hand and bit it]
“Wow, this is delicious.”
[She looked at the maid]
“You like it Madame.”
“Yes, where did you get this?”
“Oh, those were the crêpe that Rinya made.”
“What?”
[She quickly spit it back out]
“I thought you said it was delicious.”
“Take it away, that thing is so disgusting.”
“Okay.”
[The maid walked away as Mrs. Wongnaboot walked over to the kitchen and noticed Rinya just finished off with the dishes]
“Thanks for making my guests feel comfortable around here, but next time remembers that I’m the household lady. It’s my job to guide my guest.”
[Rinya nodded]
“Is there anything else you would like me to do?”
[She looked around and noticed a piece of crepe left on the counter where Rin couldn’t see]
“Go clean the restroom,” she demanded.
[Rinya excused herself as Mrs. Wongnaboot quickly grabbed the piece of crepe and shoved it in her mouth]
“Oh my…this is so delicious. I’ve should have eaten more.”
[She smiled and looked around to see if anyone was staring at her then continued on chewing]

[One Shot Studio/ Yongchai walked up to Feng’s office and enters in without even knocking]
“Hey, just because you’re my friend doesn’t mean that you can barge in like that.”
“Dude, I have something to tell you.”
“What?”
[Feng set aside his paper work and looked up at Yongchai]
“Today when I was heading out for lunch, guess who I saw?”
“Who?”
“Guess?”
“Um…Pat…Reena?”
“No, your wife?”
“Rinya. What is she doing out of the house for?”
“Auntie took her to the market and ditched her off. When I took Rinya back to the house I saw Auntie there too.”
“My mom’s doing it again.”
“Doing what?”
“You know.”
“I know?”
[There came a knock at the door]
“Sir, you have a meeting right now.”
[Feng rose up then turns to Yongchai]
“Did anything happen to her?”
“No, don’t worry. I took her home safely.”
“Thanks buddy. After this meeting I’m gonna head straight home.”
[Feng left off to his meeting. He sat there and listened to the conversation, but the whole time he was only thinking about what was happening at home now]

[It late into the evening as Feng arrived. That meeting was like a life time for him yet it was only two hours. He barged into the house without even giving a noticed to his parents and grandparents who were sitting in the living room. He marched straight up to his room to see if Rinya was asleep. He opened the door and found Rinya asleep on the couch. He smiled and walked over. He kneeled down and brushed her hair to the side. She smiled and opened her eyes]
“You’re back already.”
“Sh…” he whispered, “just sleep.”
[Rinya closed her eyes as Feng carried her to the bed and cover her up with the blanket]
“Thanks Feng.”
“Sleep well my little piece of heaven. You’d done a great job this whole week, now rest. I know you’re exhausted.”
[Rinya sleep as Feng sat beside her and brushed her hair slightly off her face. The little light in Feng’s room slowly closes as he wasn’t even aware of it. Outside the room his grandma stood there]
“Aw…the kids are just getting sweeter and sweeter…”
[Grandma giggled and walked away]

[While in Feng’s parents room…]
“Didn’t I tell you already? Why are you and the Reechiwut still ganging up like this to Rinya?”
“Ganging up? Are you crazy? I’m just using my precious time to get to know her better.”
“You think I don’t know. It’s been a week. I’ve seen the paleness in Rinya’s face. You’re over working her.”
“Like I care. If she wants to be my daughter-in-law, she’ll have to endure it.”
“You don’t get it do you woman. This is not the appreciate way to treat your daughter-in-law. If it was Villyna, you’re probably be calling her sweetie and darling and angel and all shorts of things and living her like a queen or something huh?”
“Why you?”
“If you and the Reechiwut are still thinking about ruining my son’s life, think it over.”
[Mr. Wongnaboot left the room]
“What did I say wrong? I thought we were on the same path.”
[Mrs. Wongnaboot sat down angrily on the bed]

2 B Continue Chapter 19!

“I don’t care how close you and Mrs. Reechiwut are, but Feng is already a married man. What you’re doing is only ruining your son’s life?”
“Okay…okay. I get it. From now on I’ll look to Rin as she is my daughter-in-law. Are you happy now?”
“You’ll have to promise that you’re not going to go meet up with the Reechiwut too?”
“But…”
[Mr. Wongnaboot glared at her]
“Fine!”

“Mom, what are we going to do now?”
“Don’t worry sweetie, we’ll think of something.”

“Ahh….”
“Mom…”
[Rinya pushed Mrs. Wongnaboot to the side]
“Are you okay?”
“Are you okay Rinya?”

[Mrs. Wongnaboot whining likes a baby]
“I’ll never do it again. I should have listened to you.”
“I told you so.”
[Continues on crying]

“Seems like my mother’s falling for you.”
“You’re so sick Feng.”
“Hey, lets go somewhere.”
“Where?”
“Um…somewhere fun.”

“Reena, I like you. Can you be my girlfriend?”
“Ha…”
[She laughed out loud]
“What’s so funny?”
“Come here you big dummy…”

“Rinya…I’ve decided.”
“What?”
“Let’s make this mar…”
“Ah Feng!”
[Feng and Rin turns around]
“Waan?”
“Feng…”
[She cried as she ran over and hugs him. Feng looked at Rinya as she stood back looking at them]

------------------------------------------

yeah, finally spoilers.
welcome new reader and thanks to my readers who are still following along and also to those who loves to read quietly too ^___^
after reading some amazing updates today. i just thought, i had to update DBH at least lol

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
OMG this chapter is so sweet.
Feng, he has changed.
ha, i knew it. i was wondering what i missed, but seems like it was only a mistake lol
Feng's mama is funny. i want some crepe too ^__^
next chapter gonna b cute.

MsDramalover

sarNie Egg
Can't wait 4 ch. 19...love how Feng and Rin are getting along...The mom want overboard with things..Hopes she turns good..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Awww Feng is so sweet to Rin <3 <3 <3
Feng's mother reminded me of Rahut Rissaya when Paul's mom made Noon do all of that stuff. I'm glad that Feng's mom is going to get understand Rin, so horrible that she treats Rin like that

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the update. I'm so happy Rin didn't have a miscarriage but a mix up on the doctor part. They are so sweet ans cutie in this chapter. Hope nothing bad going to make them misunderstand each other in the next chapter.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
awwww;;;
i love Feng, he's so sweet.
i love how she was faking it.
I can never get bored of Reena & Yongchai.
they're always cute.
:) yaa, Feng's dad :)

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for this wonderful update. i can't wait for more. Feng is so sweet to Rin.
from the spoiler, seems like there's gonna be a lot of stuff happening.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
i was bored today and decided to reread DBH again.
arugh...u gotta update fast. i really wanna read this next chapter so much.

jeeja

Chapter 19:
Insanely in LOVE with YOU

(The next day…)

[Feng had already left to work as Rinya and the maids were finishing cleaning up breakfast from the table. Mrs. Wongnaboot walked over to her husband who didn’t seem like he was going to head off to work]
“Hun, aren’t you late for work?”
“Late for work? I’m taking today off.”
[Mrs. Wongnaboot looked at him suspiciously as she thought to herself, “Shoot, if he’s home than I can do nothing to Rin.”]
“What are you standing there for? I thought you were heading to the shopping mall today? Aren’t you going anymore?”
[Mr. Wongnaboot smiled at his wife who glared away. She ignored him and just walked off. He followed behind her secretly and heard her chatting on the phone with the Reechiwut again]
“I’m not sure I can take Rinya out today. My husband is home and he’s planning to tag along with us….I’ll see what I can do and we’ll meet up over there….okay bye.”
[Mrs. Wongnaboot hung up and turned around and saw her husband glaring at her. She hid her phone and smiled at him]
“What do you think you’re doing? Didn’t I tell you already to not involve those people into Feng’s life!”
“Are you accusing me?”
“Accusing you? We guess what? I just caught you red handed on the phone with your little best friend and what ever you’re planning on doing I’m not going let that happen.”
“Hun, I thought you were still with me on the same game!”
“That game was over the day Feng got married to our daughter-in-law Rinya!”
[Mrs. Wongnaboot angrily stared off the other direction]
“Rin this…Rin that….what is in Rin that makes her better than my friend’s daughter?”
“Um…HELLO…she’s our daughter-in-law and the one Feng married…”
[Mr. Wongnaboot pointed out. They kept arguing on and on as Rin approached their conversation. She over heard everything, but kept it to herself and walked off quietly without them even knowing she was there]
“I don’t care how close you and Mrs. Reechiwut are, but Feng is already a married man. What you’re doing is only ruining your son’s life?”
“Okay…okay. I get it. From now on I’ll look to Rin as she is my daughter-in-law. Are you happy now?”
“You’ll have to promise that you’re not going to go meet up with the Reechiwut too?”
“But…”
[Mr. Wongnaboot glared at her]
“Fine!”
“Until you can really accept Rin, then that is when I can trust you again.”
[Mr. Wongnaboot handed her, her phone back and forced her to call the Reechiwut to call off the meeting]

[At the Reechiwut’s house/ Mrs. Reechiwut just hung up on Feng’s mom and turns around to her daughter]
“So what did she say now? Is she still with us?”
“No, her husband found out about us and forbids her to call, contact or interact with us at all cost.”
“Then mom, what are we going to do now?”
“Don’t worry sweetie, we’ll think of something.”
[Then suddenly something came to Vill’s mind]
“I got it mom. Since she can’t come we can follow her and still get the job done.”
“Aw…sweetie, you’re so smart.”
[The mother and daughter both hugged each other]
“And when today ends…Feng, you’ll hate Rinya for the rest of you’re life.”
[She smirked]

[At One Shot Studio/ Feng was in his office holding onto his phone. He wanted to call Rinya so badly and asked how everything is going, but at the same time he doesn’t want to disturb his mom too. Suddenly Yongchai walked into his office]
“Hey Feng, why aren’t you staying home today? Aren’t you afraid your mother might hurt Rinya again?”
“I got someone else taking care of that for me. I’m just worried about how strong he can to go against my mom.”
“Who are you talking about?”
“Hopefully everything is going fine as we planned.”
“We…we who?”
[Feng looked up at Yong as his phone started ringing. He quickly answered it]
“Yeah, so you’re leaving the house now. I’m leaving my office too. I’ll make sure this seems like it was just a confidence okay. Yeah…thanks dad. I’ll meet you guys over there.”
[Feng hung up and got his coat on]
“Where are you going dude?”
“Do you want to tag along?”
“Sure…”
[Feng walked out as Yong followed behind him]

[At Siam Square (Big Shopping Center)/ Mrs. Wongnaboot was shopping for an upcoming birthday party of a great aunt of hers. She took Rinya along for some other purposes, but that day didn’t seem like it was going as she had planned because Mr. Wongnaboot also tagged along too. So even though she couldn’t get along with Rin at all she had to pretend in front of her husband so he can trust her again]
“What do you think of this dress Rinya? Do you like it?”
[Rin smiled]
“It’s a lovely dress mom. It also matches you too.”
“Really? You think so?”
[Rin nodded]
“Here please hold it for me.”
[She quickly handed it to Rin without realizing her husband was still there. Quickly she remembered and took it back]
“It’s okay mom. I can hold it for you as you look around.”
[Mrs. Wongnaboot smiled and kept going on and on for the next thirty minutes. After they finished there, she took the bags and handed them to her husband. He was the boy carry for the day since he wanted her to be nice to Rinya. Mr. Wongnaboot didn’t complained one bit and followed everything she said. He wanted to find out what she was planning to do so badly that she was going to come out this far. They walked from shop to shop and door to door until they decided to stop for a rest. Rinya when to get something for them to drink as the two sat there]
“Happy now Hun?”
[Mrs. Wongnaboot stared at her husband]
“Not until you truly do it with all your heart.”
“What? Urgh…you make me so mad. I don’t see what you and Mama and Papa see in her at all.”
“That’s why you need to realize it soon too.”
[She sat back grumpily as her phoned beeped. Mr. Wongnaboot didn’t seem to have heard it as she peeked at whom texted her. “We’re outside…come out!” It was a message from the Vill and her mom. Mrs. Wongnaboot looked up to her husband and smiled]
“Hun, I have to head to the bathroom. I’ll be back in a bit.”
“Better hurry up. I want to leave already.”
[She nodded and left. She passed by Rinya without noticing Rinya at all. She walked out into the staircase and took out her phone]
“Hello….yeah…um…I’m sorry, but I can’t continue with the plan anymore we….”
[A hand quickly covered her mouth and pointed a knife to her back]
“Be quiet or I’ll kill you!”
[This giant man was holding her tight under his grip and had a knife pointing to her back. She couldn’t budge or screamed for help as he dragged her down the staircase to the parking lot. There was no one there as he pushed her to the wall and pointed the knife at her]
“Give me your money…give me all your money!”
“My money…but I don’t have anything on me.”
“I said give me your money!”
[Mrs. Wongnaboot didn’t have her purse with her or anything, but she did have on her most valuable necklaces and earrings. She quickly took those off and placed them in the hand of the bandit]
“Here you go now….now please let me go!”
[He smirked]
“It’s not going to end that quickly….”
[Something quickly whacked him in the head]
“Run mom!”
[Mrs. Wongnaboot glanced and saw Rinya]
“Rin…”
[She quickly runs towards Rin as the bandit grabbed her]
“Help me Rin…”
“How much do you want? Here take this just let go of my mom!”
[He pointed the knife to Mrs. Wongnaboot’s neck]
“I don’t want your money…I want you dea…”
[Mrs. Wongnaboot quickly bit his hand as he releases her and she ran towards Rin]
“Mom look out!”
“Ahh….”
“Mom…”
[Rinya pushed Mrs. Wongnaboot to the side before he could stabbed her]
“Are you okay?”
“Are you okay Rinya?”
[While back to Mr. Wongnaboot/ He sat there and waited longer than he thought just for Rin to buy drinks and for his wife to come back from the restroom]
“Where did they go too?”
[Then he quickly remembered]
“No…she wouldn’t…”
[He quickly rose up as Feng and Yongchai came up to him]
“Dad, luckily we found you.”
“Ah Feng, I think there’s something wrong with you’re mom.”
“Mom?”
[Back to Rinya and Mrs. Wongnaboot/ They hid behind a car waiting for the coast to be cleared, but it seemed as the bandit wasn’t going to run off easily]
“Come out come out where ever you are?”
[Rin turns to Mrs. Wongnaboot and noticed her fearful face. She looked at the bandit who was getting close to them, but she didn’t noticed the blood dripping from her upper right shoulder]
“Rin…your arm.”
[She quickly glanced at it]
“It’s okay mom. You stay here and take the phone. I’m going to try and distract the bandit and when I do you run as fast as you can to the staircase okay?”
“No…I’m scared. What happens if he catches you?”
“Don’t worry mom. I’ll be fine.”
[Mrs. Wongnaboot nodded. Rinya waited until the bandit was a little further away from them. Then she stood up]
“Mom…where are you going? Wait for me!”
[Rinya screamed as she ran across the parking lot. The bandit noticed her and quickly chased after as Mrs. Wongnaboot took a run for it. She ran to the staircase and bumped into her son]
“Mom….what’s wrong?”
“Feng…go…go help Rin….there is a bandit trying to kill her.”
“RIN!”
[He quickly pushes his mother aside and ran off after Rinya as Yongchai followed behind. Mrs. Wongnaboot caught up to her breath as she looked up at her husband who wasn’t looking too happy. While back to Rin, she stopped on a dead end of the parking way and looked down below her where the ground was hundreds of feet away]
“Haha…dead end isn’t it!”
“I can’t believe such pretty girl like you would die so easily.”
“RINYA!”
[The bandit looked behind him as Rin did too]
“Ah Feng!” she screamed.
“Well…well…what do we have here? It seems like a ill-fated love birds…”
[He laughed still facing to Feng as Rinya bit his hand and the knife dropped]
“You stupid b****!”
[He pushed her as she fell back, but luckily she caught hold onto the edge]
“Rinya!”
[Feng ran over and kicked the knife off the man’s hand as it fell out of the parking way and down to the ground with it caught people’s attention. Feng and with the help of Yong beat the hack out of the man. They threw him to the side of Feng successful rescued Rin from falling off]
“Sorry Rin…I’ll never let this happen to you ever again.”
[Feng hugged her tightly as he hugged him too. Then suddenly the bandit broke lose from Yongchai and marched straight towards them with a gun he took out from his pocket. He ran over and pointed it at Feng and Rin as Feng pushed them to the side and the bandit loses balance and fell off the parking roof. Yongchai quickly walked over and looked down as he saw blood splattered all over the ground and then the policed arrived. Feng took Rin to the hospital as Yongchai was left to do the explanation]

[Outside the emergency room/ Feng wonder around as his parents and grandparents arrived. Quickly before anyone could ask anything Mrs. Wongnaboot asked]
“Will Rinya be okay?”
“Don’t worry mom, it’s just a slight cut on her arm. She’ll be fine.”
“A slight cut?” his grandma stated.
[Feng nodded. Mrs. Wongnaboot looked worried as she sat down on the bench. Her husband walked over and sat beside her]
“Does this have anything to do with you?”
[He asked her as she glared back at him]
“Me? Honey are you crazy? Though I dislike Rin, but I would never go as far as to hurt her or kill her.”
[Everyone looked at her]
“I don’t trust you.”
“What do you want me to say so you can believe me? I have nothing to do with this and I swear it on my life. If I lied I will die.”
[He stared at her constantly as she began to cry]
“Okay…I accept the fact that I wanted to hurt Rin. But this who gang idea of killing is not mine. Of course I dislike her and hated her, and treated her badly, but I never intended to have anyone murder.”
“You should appreciate the fact that Rinya saved you from getting yourself kill!” grandma stated.
[Mrs. Wongnaboot whined like a baby]
“I’ll never do it again. I should have listened to you.”
“I told you so.”
[She continues on crying as the operating room opens. Feng and everyone else ran to Rin as she stood behind]
“Are you okay?”
“Don’t worry Feng, I’m fine. It’s just a sight cut.”
“Oh sweetie, we were so worried about you. I’m so glad you’re fine.”
“Thanks grandma. Don’t worry too much or I’ll start worrying about you too.”
“You know your grandma is always like that.”
[Rinya smiled]
“Rin, I’m glad you’re fine.”
“Thanks dad.”
[Rinya looked over and saw Mrs. Wongnaboot walking over to her with teary eyes]
“Mom, are you okay? I’m glad you’re safe.”
[Mrs. Wongnaboot quickly slaps her across the face as it shocked everyone]
“Oh my child…how can you be so foolish?” she cried onto Rinya and hugged her, “I’m sorry I treated you badly in the past. Can you ever forgive? I know I’m a bad mother to Feng and even worst I’m bad to you too. I am so sorry for my past false action. Can you forgive me Rin and lets start over again?”
[Rinya smiled and hugged Mrs. Wongnaboot tightly]
“I’ve always wanted to know how it feels like to be hugged by my mom and no I can feel it. I forgive you mom. I’ve always have because you are my mother.”
[Mrs. Wongnaboot releases their hugged and looked Rin in the eyes]
“Thank you Rin.”
[Rin smiled at her and wiped her tears]
“Don’t worry mom.”
[They hugged again as Feng, his father and grandparents were happy]

[At the Reechiwut’s house/ Vill was watching the news as she saw the dead bandit by the mall]
“MOM!” she screamed.
[Her mother came rushing in]
“What’s wrong sweetie?”
“Look!”
[She pointed to the TV]
“What are we going to do now mom?”
[Mrs. Reechiwut quickly turned off the TV]
“Don’t worry sweetie. No one will ever know we did it. That guy is dead and the police have no evidence. They can never find us.”

(That night…)

[The Wongnaboot retuned home and had dinner then each headed off to their rooms. Rinya came out of the shower and found Feng dead asleep on the bed. She shook her head and walked over to him]
“Feng…get up and go take a shower. Today has been a long day. Go wash up!”
[Feng quickly grabs her hand and flips her down as he got on top of her]
“Ow…watch out for my arm.”
“Oops, I’m sorry. Let me help you.”
[He rose up and helps her up too as they sat on the bed. Then out of nowhere Feng began to laugh]
“What are you laughing about?”
“Seems like my mother’s falling for you.”
“You’re so sick Feng.”
“Hey, lets go somewhere.”
“Where?”
“Um…somewhere fun.”
[Rinya looked at him as he grabbed her hand and suddenly they were at that somewhere fun he was talking about]
“Wow, a cruise! Feng are you insane!”
“Yes, I’m insane. But I’m insanely in love with you.”
[Rin could feel goose bumps all over her body as Feng grabbed her hand and walked her towards the cruise ship. A soft violin started playing as he bow before her]
“May I have this dance?”
[Rinya smiled and placed her hand in his as he wrapped his arm around her and they danced the night away]

[At a restaurant/ Reena has been sitting there for hours now and the person who she was meeting up with hasn’t even shown up. She looked at the clock then sighed]
“If you don’t show up in three seconds I’m going home.”
[She waited another five minutes and the manager came by and asked her to leave because the restaurant was closing in a few minutes. Reena rose up and left angrily outside. She hoofed and puffed]
“Stupid Yongchai….stupid stupid Yongchai. I should have known this was going to happen. Urgh…I’m never ever gonna forgive you for this!”
[Then some bright lights shined in her eyes and almost blinded her. She looked carefully]
“Yongchai…”
[She walked over angrily and started whacking him with her purse]
“You big fat lair, I’ll never believe you ever again. I’m gonna go home now.”
[She started walking off as Yongchai grabbed her hand]
“Where do you think you’re going?”
“Um…home of course.”
[She broke lose and started walking off as Yongchai followed behind and stopped her]
“Hey…didn’t you hear….I said…”
“Before you say anything else let me say something.”
“Fine…say it then. I have no more time for you.”
[Yongchai looked at her as she rolled her eyes and tapped her foot waiting impatiently for whatever he as to say]
“Um….Reena…”
[She nodded her head]
“Reena, I like you. Can you be my girlfriend?”
[He said it all in one breath and looked at her weirdly as she did the same]
“Ha…”
[She laughed out loud]
“What’s so funny?”
“Come here you big dummy…”
[She gave him a great big hug and punched him I the stomach]
“Ow…what was that for?”
“For being late.”
[She smiled and walked off as he rose up]
“So what do you say? Yes or no?”
“I’ll think about it, but in the mean time, you’ll have to makeup tomorrow night for being late night.”
[She waved to him and walked off to her car. Yongchai stood there and smiled happily]

[Feng drove into the parking lot of their house]
“Rinya…we.’re…”
[He smiled and looked at her]
“My little piece of heaven is asleep.”
[He walked out and opened the door as he was about to carry her, but she awakened already]
“We’re home already.”
“You’re tired, let me carry you inside.”
[Rinya smiled]
“I’m okay Feng. I can walk in on my own.”
[He helps her out of the car as he was mumbling something under his breath]
“Rinya…can I talk with you for a minute.”
“Sure…”
“Rinya…I’ve decided.”
“What?”
“Let’s make this mar…”
“Ah Feng!”
[Feng and Rin turn around to the opened gate]
“Waan?”
“Feng…”
[She cried as she ran over and hugs him. Feng looked at Rinya as she stood back looking at them]

2 B Continue Chapter 20!

“I’ve broken up with Shin. I don’t know what to do now.”
[Waan hugged Feng tightly]
“Please help me Feng…please.”

“You’re just a lost dog who ran into Feng for help. Now that he has helped you, when are you going to leave?”
“Who said I was leaving Feng? I’m Feng’s girlfriend.
[Waan looked at Vill]
“Who are you suppose to be? One of his whore?”
“Why you?”

“Just for your information Feng is a married man already!”
[Waan was shocked]
“What do you mean?”
“I guess you didn’t know then.”
[Vill laughed]
“He’s married and has a wife!”

“Are you two…?”
“It’s not what you think it is?”
[Feng quickly interrupted Rinya]
“Yes, we’re married and she is my wife.”
“But you…”
“I’m sorry Waan. I just I broke up our promise first.”

“If you want Feng back, I can help you.”
“You? Who do you think you are?”
“If I help you, you must promise me something?”
“What then?”
[Vill smiled]

“Don’t worry…I’m leaving pretty soon.”
“What do you mean by that?”
“When I look at it, it seemed as heaven destined us together, but then again it seemed like we were just a ill-fated creation made by heaven. Don’t worry, I’m not going to steal you Feng or keep you away from him anymore. You and he were meant to be and about me, I’m just an outsider who walked into his life once.”

“Dear Feng,

I want to thank you for creating a remarkable memory for me. Thus we weren’t a match made in heaven, but we were destined to share a path with each other once and that is enough to have fulfilled my life. I will always remember the very first day we met until the day we parted, but thanks again for being there and creating a memory for me to always treasure.

Sincerely,
……………..”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

thanks to my wonderful readers...so it took so long for an just an update. i was busy with school and work. finally got my schedule fixed up so more free time, YEAH! i didn't proof read so there will be lots of errors but bare with me okay :D thanks for reading! I love you all.... :wub: