Destiny Concert in Denver

Kekeke... Anyone go to the concert? Definitely I and my sisters from MT did... It wasnt too bad, they played the songs we wanted to hear so bad. Its called "Hluas Nkauj Hmoob" my all time fave along with "Nyiag Hlub" and "Lub Paj" They sound so much better live then on the cd for some odd reason. I also think that the main singer sorta look somewat like Pepper from UHT but that is my own OPINION! kekeke... My younger sister got to bump and grind with one of the singer with the guitar and boy is her bf mad. I told her its a party and its a rare chance you get to dance with a real hmong singer. Yet she is so sorry for doing it and i was like retard to her. hahaha... Its funnie and we had a blast. Destiny concert organizers, u guys are definitely one of the best ive seen so keep up the good work and i definite be back! :p

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
you meant kacey? now that you mention, kacey do look sort of like pepper...glad you have fun...did you take any pics to share with us? lol...

paxiong04

sarNie Egg
karenyang said:
you meant kacey? now that you mention, kacey do look sort of like pepper...glad you have fun...did you take any pics to share with us? lol...
[post="127192"][/post]​

UMM... GIRL YOU CRAZY OR WHAT!!! HE LOOKD SHEIT LIKE PEPPER!!! UMM DONT EVEN COMPARE HIM HE MIGHT GET ALL BIG HEADED... THINKIN HE ALL FINE ASS HELL... UMM I FORGOT HE ALREADY DO THINK HE IS... UMM I NOE HIM.... SO I AM T HATEN I AM JUST TELLING THE TRUTH....

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
aAaAaahh!! I WENT!!! HAD A BLAST!!!! Kace is so hot!!..but i think he's a bit STUCK-UP..and i knoe LOTS of peeps agree with me!!

i was like up standing in front of the stage the whole time!! and they sang a lot of Bird and Sek's songs, the rock ones...it was awesome and they're all pretty good singing in thai..Kace, Niko, and Blaize sang Bird songs..it was totally cool..and then the mekas songs were nice too...then Kace sang in spanish..pretty cool...

here are my pics..check out more at my myspace...
May's MySpace

CHECK OUT MORE ON MY MYSPACE..I GOT TONS OF THEM PERFORMING!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
paxiong04 said:
UMM... GIRL YOU CRAZY OR WHAT!!! HE LOOKD SHEIT LIKE PEPPER!!! UMM DONT EVEN COMPARE HIM HE MIGHT GET ALL BIG HEADED... THINKIN HE ALL FINE ASS HELL... UMM I FORGOT HE ALREADY DO THINK HE IS... UMM I NOE HIM.... SO I AM T HATEN I AM JUST TELLING THE TRUTH....
[post="127380"][/post]​
girl i so got to agree with you.....although i dont know him personally i observe a lot....so i see wat u are saying....n he doesnt look anything like p'pepper so dont compare.....p'pepper is so much hotter.....he was here for almost a whole week n he looked fine without make up n everything....u wouldnt be able to pick him out if he was with a bunch of random people....

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
although i agree that kacey doesn't look much like pepper. but neither of them are cute at all. and people have their own opinion so be respectful to them. 'cause you never know you might hurt their feelings. anyways, thank you for sharing the picture with us.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
well i gOtta say that kacy anit lOok NOTHIGN lyke my p'pep!!! i had a gOod ass weekend with p'pep and being the age that he is he lOok hella gOod....and kacy anit even ass old as p'pep and lOok how bad hIs wrinkle ish.....AND WE ALL KNOE IT ANIT BEKUSS my p'pep has the blingbling.... dun mean to hate but ish the true..true HURT so deal with it... i've seen kacy close and from far distance and he lOoks nothign lyke pepper... sOwwie to bee so hursh.......but hey what do i knoe i <3 pepper....LMAO!!!!! :lmao:

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
xxmiss_maixx said:
calm down people! everybody is pretty in their own way. ;)
[post="128247"][/post]​
HAHAHA.. I AGREEE.. HAHAHHAA.. BUT EVEN IF KACE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE PEPPER.. HE'S STILL HOTT..