destiny mv preview

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
These are screenshots from some of the videos that so far are done. The first two images are from the Just for Love video. The first picture is the opening shot for Just for Love. The third image is the opening shot from the video Nyiag Hlub Koj. You know how the song goes, it talks about how each day he sees the girl he likes walk passed him, that's what this shot does. The last image is from the video Thxob Zais Kuv sang by Npliab or most people know him as Blaize. This is the 2nd scene right after he makes a phone call and the girl doesn't pick up. Anyways enjoy the leak images, this is just promotion for the music video. The music video is schedule to be release this winter but right now Destiny is still in the works of filming more videos so if those videos don't get finished, it'll be delay until summer of 2006.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Tubhmoob-Vaj says:

The video has been in production for about 1 year 5 months and still is in production right now. The principle photography of the videos were shot by professional American photographers and directors. The little bits and details are shot by a young talented Hmong photographer. Destiny don't have 4 or 5 months to work on it, they will take as long as they need to get a good product. It was schedule to release it in the winter of this year but it might be delay due to the fact that their still shooting a few more videos and then post production. Trust me, it'll be a lot better than Whyteshadows, Paradise and Sounder's video. Right now their in the works on the video titled Xav Ya Nrog Koj from their newest release album. This video is being shot on the IDS tower in downtown Minneapolis.

------------------------------------------------

Mykie Vang isn't a part of the project. He was supposed to be but not when production went underway. Billy Xiong is the director that is doing the post production work. It's shot on film camcorder, not film camera like the pros in Hollywood. There are two types of camcorder, Digital and Analog. Actually 10 videos, Destiny has the budget to get it done. For example if they sold 1000 cds at a price of 13 dollars a piece, that's good money back. The money doesn't get split to each band member, it stays within the band as band money. They're a Hmong band that doesn't mean they can't afford American directors. Just wait and see, you'll be amazed on the quality.

---------------------------------------------------

"It's shot on film camcorder, not film camera like the pros in Hollywood. There are two types of camcorder, Digital and Analog." - Tubhmoob-Vaj

--------------------------------------------------------

Their budget doesn't just come from their sale of their new release album. Destiny has gather money throughout the years for the project. A American director was asked for principle photgraphy because they have the tools and equipment to shoot the shots that we're needed. The Hmong director was used during detial shots and post production. So it's two directors of different techniques helping to complete the project...that's impressive as it is. But anyways check it out though. It's some amazing stuff.

----------------------------------------------------

I am really good friends with them and I do alot of the promoting work for them. The music video is schedule to be release this winter but if it doesn't happen then it'll come out in the summer of 2006. Destiny doesn't want to rush it on the music video and completed because with time comes better quality and better work. Just like any musician would agree on this, good songs or melodies doesn't happen in one day. It's good to see that their are still so many people who are really interested in seeing this video. I'll rip one of the videos and post on the net soo so you guys can get a taste of what's to come. But anyways if the video isn't completed by winter of this year then it's guarentee to be release summer of 2006 with album 5. Opps, did I say album 5? Oh yeah it's in the pre-production stages now too. Right now Destiny is involved in many music projects such as their own music video, album 5, collab. album, and the Ultimate Collection 2 cd. Let me give you guys a little more insight on the collab. album, this album will be a album featuring Destiny, Daplayers, Ingenuous, and UNI. All the members from the bands listed above will sing with each other with brand new composed songs. Below are flyers of the Ultimate Collection 2 cd:

credit to Tubhmoob Vaj and hmongblog

Mae

sarNie Adult
I love Destiny.......gosh...mv looks really good...can't wait...can't wait...

azngurlo07

sarNie Hatchling
tehehe the song was okay.. i just didnt like how they put some english in the song.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
thanks for sharing the clip...i thought it was nicely done....i don't really listen to Hmong song or watch Hmong movie...so great job....can't wait to watch this....

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
according to Tub Vaj latest news, he said they're going to reshot everything....so the MV won't be out untill 2007!!!! :angry: that's so long.......he said that they wanted the MV to look good and professional to all fan, so they're going to reshot everything.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Dang..i love Destiny, but i can't wait any longer...why reshoot when it looks good already..i know..i know...they want to give us quality, but i'm losing patience....they started filming in like 2004........

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
if you read upbove, it should tell......they said they're reshooting the MV's...so it should be out somewhere in 2007...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
this doesn't make any sense. In 2007??! Are they crazy? I love destiny- but 2007 is gonna be a long wait- there might be more competition the longer they wait.

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
Wow...it's great to hear about Destiny releasing new album...they're good at singing...im pretty sure they're do good further more

:D I really like what I see. Great job. Txhob Zais Kuv is such a sad song. The emotions were great. Wow, many props to the whole crew. Can't wait to see the finish product. Much luck!!!

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
umm...the link is not working anymore...can someone please repost it??...please..i'm dying to see it...thanks..